Fucking blue wave. Lowest Dem turnout in Texas in 100 years

It'll be Abbott vs a Mexican lesbian.

texastribune.org/2018/05/22/texas-primary-runoffs-results-who-won/

> Democratic voters made some history of their own. And it wasn't pretty.

>As of 11 p.m. Tuesday, just 415,000 Democrats hadcast ballots in the gubernatorialrunoff. For reference, that's a decline of almost 60 percent from the 1 millionTexans who cast ballots in the March Democratic primary.

> That's the largest primary-to-runoff decline — and the smallest number of ballots cast — in the 14 Democratic gubernatorial primary runoffs held since 1920. That year, 449,000Democrats voted, according toTexas Election Source'sanalysis of Texas State Historical Association data.

Say the fucking line, shills.
>Muh blue wave.
It's going to be fucking glorious, and you deserve it.

Attached: 0382_s7tr.gif (320x180, 3.65M)

It's over. #RedWaveRising

Attached: 1526947434150.jpg (474x431, 142K)

Mexicans BTFO. Rejoice.

DONT FALL FOR IT. IT'S A PLOY TO MAKE US COMPLACENT!! GO OUT AND VOTE

Oh for fucks sake, not everything is a conspiracy your fucking brainlet. We just fucking destroyed them. LOWEST TURNOUT IN 100 YEARS. You are allowed to celebrate victories, and this was a huge one. Turnout will be fucking tremendous on the red side.

> obligatory: Go vote, you fucking heathens. Do your civic duty.

>You are allowed to celebrate victories, and this was a huge one
I actually want the militant communist niggers to win, you're only delaying the inevitable, and I'm not going to be a young man forever.

>lower unemployment is bad!
>lower taxes on working families are bad!
>4% GDP growth is bad!
>increasing wages are bad!
The blue wave lads.

Attached: 3CC48F6E-E31B-4E07-B32C-F5E292237D26.jpg (737x747, 81K)

Probably due to voter enthusiasm what with Greg Abbott being an overwhelming favorite for reelection.

It's better to do that either way, because running up the score lets you mine way more salt than you'd get from a close victory.

>> That's the largest primary-to-runoff decline — and the smallest number of ballots cast — in the 14 Democratic gubernatorial primary runoffs held since 1920. That year, 449,000Democrats voted

This is the lowest democrat turnout for one of these races, period. What they fail to mention is that the population's basically doubled since 1920, which means the 1920 primary transported to today would be about 800,000 votes.

And dems went HALF of that. This is an incredible slide. Holy shit.

#RedTide

I'm voting to run up the score. Total humiliation is the goal.

>Straw lads
>Frog chads

I'm in Commiefornia and we have the stupid ass primary system and I've been seen ads saying there might not be a Democrat on the ballot this year due to that.

Attached: 1504227087019.png (472x605, 301K)

lol thats why there is a ton of blue area in texas
makes sense
thats for now, watch and see/ laughing about it now because "making histuree" (which is literally a democrat tactic) is really whats sad

>Not everything is a conspiracy

This is always what they say, and then it turns out to be true 5-10 years later

Take the jewish ZOG cock out of your mouth and clean the POZ'd negroid AIDs cum out of your hair dumb faggot

Attached: 1527124882762.jpg (661x671, 58K)

Jeb will win

Looks like we're gonna win this November
No need to turnout we've got this in the bag

Democrats shitting the bed and progressives considering suicide will only come if you SAY IT WITH ME:
CRIMSON TIDE
R
I
M
S
O
N

T
I
D
E

Attached: Shinji REEEEEE.png (1227x925, 758K)

>blue texas

Attached: 1447279004671.jpg (480x360, 35K)

m00t what the FUCK is that
that is NOT waht I posted

Attached: 1502512623717.jpg (2000x1087, 442K)

Even the fucking legal spics vote republican in Texas. They're not going to vote against their own oil interests.

>Mexicans BTFO. Rejoice.

FUCK EM!