Why does Jow Forums get so triggered by this image?

Why does Jow Forums get so triggered by this image?

Attached: ownway.png (1200x800, 545K)

Attached: 56% chinese.png (616x558, 40K)

I stand by my statement that it's the funniest image to ever come out of this website

because of how true and relevant it is?

But how?

honestly OP i dont care what user says. i'm 6 foot tall and have a gorgeous babyface + a good fit build. i can fuck anyone i want, sometimes i do. i am never. repeat. NEVER. getting enslaved by a fucking vagina. the human race lost out on having my awesome genes repropagate the earth when they started getting the government involved in relationships between men and women thousands of years ago.

I don’t think they do. It actually has quite a bit of truth to it. The roastie single mom with an illegitimate niglet demanding attention and money. The financial parasite complaining that non suicidal behavior is ruining his business. Guys enjoying themselves being told to “man up”, which basically means to take care of other people’s problems for free and without question because “it’s your duty!” I like it.

Attached: 154CF0AC-904D-4463-8F7B-C77D07A3E6FE.gif (389x279, 2.27M)

i disagree. pic related is still #1 for me. absolute classic

Attached: elliotrodger.jpg (500x464, 37K)

oh wow what a loss omg. i'm sure all you Jow Forumsacks would have made great husbands and fathers. i can't imagine not having a husband who spends all of his time arguing with 13 year olds on Jow Forums. womankind is really missing out.

It triggers the paid shills. MGTOW is men becoming uncuckable and it instantly foils the jew agenda

Attached: 15177046972281.jpg (1030x730, 285K)

you are missing out omfg if i was actually physically in front of you talking to you right now you'd be all over me it wouldn't even matter what my views or opinions are, those are the facts sorry babe. my semen is like the thing that drives you in life.

lol white men are so arrogant, and not even in an attractive way. you basically have nigger brains when it comes to interacting with women. you're literally 'muh dick'ing hahaha.

THE POWER OF MY SEMEN COMPELS YOU, WOMAN!
THE POWER OF MY SEMEN COMPELS YOU!

Attached: zimmerman_innocent.jpg (1862x1297, 518K)

Because it encourages white people to sit around and play video games all day instead of bettering themselves and actually reproducing. It also tries to say that all white women are coal burners which despite Jew propaganda really could not be further from the truth. White women are in fact more "loyal" to their race than white men are.

Because if whites don't breed with each other, our race dies out. Any attempt to encourage or promote such behavior is entirely jewish and should be attacked.

Attached: 1521486974728.png (1149x572, 27K)

the fleshlight triggers people, everything else is cool

>b..but muh white race
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
you people really are pathetic. leave your house once in a while pls.

Holy shit kek. You made me spit up water.

look at those pepes, they look very happy :D

If he was hot you probably would laugh this convo off and get drunk enough to fuck him. Girls fuck guys with gis oppinions globally.

except i 100% wouldn't because i'm a virgin and i wouldn't throw that away on a fuckboy. i've been drunk in that exact situation enough times to know drinking does nothing to change my opinion on scummy men or alter my self-control. stop projecting, you sound like a closeted homo. sage because this is turning into a blogpost.