What's the endgame here

What's the endgame here

Attached: 099.jpg (922x786, 150K)

Getting rid of all the the nation wreaking kikes is the endgame.

Attached: 1526976806858.gif (372x500, 373K)

They threw him under the bus, one for all

he will be safe in prison when the race war kicks off

>What's the endgame here
(((They))) hope to force Marxist-Totalitarianism on us through intimidation. (((They))) will ultimately fail with extreme catastrophic prejudice.

Could he argue fair trial?
Why NYC?

Attached: 1504243708746.jpg (1303x1920, 2.19M)

they will nuke the US before they let that happen. American lives mean nothing to them look how many millions of americans died in their wars.

i'm torn. on the one hand he's a vile jew who coerced fine, fine shiksa into sex, donated shitloads to the worst liberal politicians, and promoted abject degeneracy in film. on the other hand, he's going to jail because a woman regretted consensual sex from a decade ago.

The first domino of note.
First him, then a few other small fry.
Then big names like Epstein, Koch, and Clinton.

Sacrifice Weinstein to shield the other scum of Hollywood.

Celebrities are groomed from birth and he and his mossad buddies whacked plenty.

isn't the NYC the same police department that tried to release the docujents on the Huma PC but got cockblocked by the FBI?

I don't know how the courts work, but I heard that by turning himself in it would be possible/easier for him to avoid a public trial, which would then make it less difficult to arrange some sort of backroom deal for a lenient sentence. Can anyone who knows more shed some light on this?

Attached: Bane.jpg (615x409, 37K)

Weinstein did nothing wrong.

I'm FBI and can confirm this is 100% true.

He won't flip on bigger monsters. He's got money, ego, powerful friends, a team of heeb lawyers and strong motivation to not get shot in the face. He'll go to trial regardless if not only for self preservation, likely get off with a slap on the wrist if not entirely. Probably the safest play both short and long term, but who knows. Bigger fish see it going to trial, maybe they don't dead him since he's keeping his mouth shut / because his murder would be suspect as fuck, maybe they pull strings to help him weasel out of it entirely, maybe he winds up doing a small bid and they wait to dead him in prison to avoid being blatantly obvious, maybe he does his time, gets out and everything continues as per usual.

Either way, I wouldn't expect his arrest to be the beginning of the end. If the powers that be really thought he was a threat, he'd be dead already.

>be cocky fucking jew
>malcolm reynolds the media industry so hard that even though you're "made" you still get fucked back in the ass
>most likely killed girls who refused, and brobably gilled Brittany Murphy(they most likely knew the schtick, and jews have been trying to enforce sexual perversion hardcore in the media so when this shit blew up we wouldn't care)
>Forget that no at all the little goyim are sheeple(look at Dan Schnieder allegations, and film footage posted here all the time specifically the victorious chick having a panic attack when Dan approaches her)
>Their own golems came back to bite them in their ass
Fucking kikes wanna rule the world n shit, but it ain't happening NO MORE

Attached: 1526428397202.png (717x628, 48K)

He'll get a large fine, probably no jail time. Hollywood will continue to casting couch whore actresses and diddle kids. The public will think justice has been served and the whole ordeal will be forgotten, until they ever need to attack someone, then they'll just drag metoo out of mothballs.

Attached: 1524277074238.gif (235x177, 784K)

I just registered the other day. Voting booth 3 minutes from my house. Voting for BASED Pat.

Attached: 1526285932339.png (485x443, 26K)

He has assurance that he will receive lenient treatment, ofc

Nah if it was just a large fine he wouldn't be complying so easily. Have you not learned de wey yet? He's a shekel collector.

That's where the crime took place

I wish you were right but he's just a sacrificial lamb to ((their)) current #MeToo agenda. A small sacrifice to appease the weakening of America, making her bow to globalism.

The endgame I’d reckon is for him to be raped in prison, like he raped women while he had his freedom.

Epstein is too well connected and that ship has sailed (double jeopardy) unless they can nail him on fresh crimes. All of these fucks have connections that go to the very top. This is the first time in American History where we might actually see justice for many of these fucks but I don’t think Epstein is on that menu unless he’s just a total fucking idiot and continues raping children to this day. Pic related

Attached: image.jpg (1125x1227, 546K)

I hope he activates the samson option which will make the fappening look like nothing.

Millions will die from mastubration.

Dudes who rape women and children don’t bode well in prison. On top of that, the entire industry turned on him. They all descended on him and it ruined his life. I’d bet anything he sings like a fucking canary. He doesn’t seem particularly brave. I have no reason to suspect he would sit on damning information, if it means he can enter witness protection or see a majorly reduced sentence.

One thing is for sure, this is part of an undeniable trend. Sex predators, whether they’re targeting women or children, are all being rounded up in levels we’ve never seen before. Sessions is doing a lot more than it seems.

G...go on?

of course they will settle - whores will get rich, this slimebag will walk away free
#MeToo

He can decide to turn himself in but you and me are gonna get swat and bagged if we pulled rhis shit.

I don't know faggot you're the one who posted a low IQ 1 liner tag that's super vague. They probably sacrifice him like a pig and do some fucking ritual.

All your waifu nudes and her riding Harvey's Jew cock will be leaked. Even the purest waifu you can think will not come out unscathed.