JULIAN ASSANGE has been silenced and is rumored to be extradited to the US any day

JULIAN ASSANGE has been silenced and is rumored to be extradited to the US any day. We need to let the GEOTUS know WE HONOR THIS MAN AND WANT HIM TO BE FREE!!!!! (i.redd.it)
submitted 6 hours ago by topwaterfrogKEK.
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/8ly1sx/julian_assange_has_been_silenced_and_is_rumored/https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/8ly1sx/julian_assange_has_been_silenced_and_is_rumored/

Attached: C746FF39-6C57-4A58-ABF3-B6192D5BC047.jpg (973x900, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/likes
youtube.com/watch?v=E93gaxZ3pIc
youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4
youtu.be/J6wPUtKg-Ac
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is he even alive?

with todays technology footage of him can be easily manipulated so there is no proof that he is even still alive

As retarded as those redditors are, I guess a broken clock is right twice a day.

gas all kikes

this

Wikileaks are CIA

>Wikileaks are CIA

Wikileaks are CIA

>Wikileaks are CIA

Julian is a long time known us intelligence operative who's WikiLeaks whistleblowing website is a CIA created and operated deep cover organisation that had split with them and who's war embroiled the 2016 election.

April 29th Wikileaks officialTwitter page liked this clip
>twitter.com/wikileaks/likes youtube.com/watch?v=E93gaxZ3pIc

Attached: 567865.jpgo8wrnybtny.jpg (640x584, 55K)

I don't think there's any way Trump can help him with this Russia investigation hanging around his neck.

Then again, this is Trump. Hopefully the IG report destroys any credibility these agencies have and people rally for an Assange pardon.

hes dead

Attached: 1522112568074.gif (720x404, 1.41M)

Original source of the video without the conspiracy shit or didnt happen

One is at 18:47

youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4

Look at the comments for more times.

He ded, familia.

Attached: 1503459800555.jpg (1770x1770, 484K)

>google the top left guy
>john trump
>remember the trump/pence time traveler theory

Attached: scared.jpg (241x185, 9K)

based democracy

thanks for linking this. i feel like i dont have to prove shit anyways to anyone. if someone cares enough theyll look it up themselves first, instead of asking for a source first.

well then dont post anything at all if u dont wanna proof shit bumboi

Look at the nose you idiots

Yes, he's done livestreams where he read the chat in real time, interviews with long term friends that are on his side and an in person balcony speech since the rumors of his death started to spread.

He's alive but in a really perilous situation, he needs our support more than ever. We don't have time to keep going over and over this same argument, it's time to stand up for Assange and tell the blackpillers to fuck off.

yeah that nose edited senpai

Attached: 1506447159440.png (648x538, 376K)

lmao Jewlian Assange is dead.

Wrong. It's called a morph cut. Watch a few other Assange interviews and you will notice he umms and uhhhs heaps while talking, they used morph cuts to trim that shit out of the interview.

youtu.be/J6wPUtKg-Ac

Spreading black pills on Assange only helps the scumbags currently persecuting him because it demoralizes and discourages his supporters from standing up for him. Thats why the meme was forced by glownig shills in the first place.

Attached: heartattack.jpg (840x798, 287K)

the burden of proof isnt on me if i dont care to try to convince anyone. thats why headline memes are more powerfull than professional articles in any media, except unbiased statictical data and trail science where the facts are as-is. anyone can believe whatever the hell they want for all i care. i just said a thing

so you dont care about the truth thats sad

always look at the nose brother

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (220x220, 19K)

thats probably what the elitist told you to spread to counter the woke, nice try bum

Pretty Good Privacy, it's an elliptical encryption that is rather difficult to crack.
Assange told us that he will encrypt files with his private key and use it as a proof of life because he was aware of technology to mimic faces and voices.
Since Oct 16 2016 no files have been encrypted with his personal key but "Julian Assange" is still posting messages and showed up to an interview, just like Assange predicted

Attached: 987987987.png (855x502, 154K)

Nice but I dont think Edward died, and even though he did why would he make an encrypted dead mans switch instead of notifying people in plain text, or releasing data instead.. he also has a girlfriend in Russia and they seem to be doing fine.

what is truth?

>JULIAN ASSANGE has been silenced and is rumored to be extradited to the US any day

...so trump can pardon him and he can personally hand-deliver the dirt on hillary

i thought he died and they replaced him
>fucking waste more time please

>I dont think Edward died
He hasn't it's abdly edited and is from the above text, i/e seth rich was shot in the back and died.
>do you know what potential means?