Why in America would people rather drink unhealthy sodas rather than extremely healthy water during dinner and such?

Why in America would people rather drink unhealthy sodas rather than extremely healthy water during dinner and such?

Water is without a doubt, the most healthiest nutrient we can consume

Attached: water.jpg (849x565, 72K)

we do whatever we want
fuck you

Ok bro, have rotten teeth and a dry scalp and die as a ugly fat ass

stay bald, you're delusional

Whatever you say, Achmed.

I do drink water tho, I'm also witching to a mostly plant based diet.

I do drink water tho, I'm also witching to a mostly plant based diet. I think most Americans either don't care or they don't know any better.

drinking water prevents baldness

>why would people prefer this thing over this other thing

>what is a personal preference

Source?

google it

I pretty much exclusively drink water, one non water a day (usually my morning OJ) and maybe a soda if I go to a restaurant

THIS

Attached: hogan.gif (640x492, 1.9M)

>water
It checks out. The diet Jew lurks everywhere.
>eat raw meat, goyim
>eat raw vegetables, goyim
>don't try to season things, goyim
>salt, sugar, and basically everything is harmful, goyim
>eat this raw flavorless drink base, goyim
Yeah pretty much even the savages don't drink straight water. Every civilization evolves some kind of fermented drink and a milieu of beverages.

Please take your raw bison patties and your water filters somewhere back in California.

If you're improving your diet and haven't already done so, buy a crock pot. Put a joint of meat and load the rest of the space with a mix of vegetables. I've been basing my new diet on pic related so have been eating huge amounts of slow cooked pork (inb4 homosex jokes).

Attached: cd86665b07f1dbd2834ec59c00b8b152.jpg (720x541, 36K)

>boiled meat
Bong pls your roasts are ok but slow cooking doesn't work unless you marinate in sauces too

People get "forced" into drinking soda because they're included in combo meals.

Water is for cucks

i dont give a fuck. i have a slight of intelligence and brain power which makes me older than most of you retards here. i can understand Jow Forums before even having been on the site. You can't. All you can do is repeat random garbage because thats all you are. Basically what im trying to say is you're a fucking faggot.

Attached: I+hate+sweden+_1e4edf37d775b96c7086297b3d1c0e9a.png (549x653, 143K)

can i watch you on my 600lb life

The burden of evidence is on the claimant.

*I'm gonna wrap a lawsuit on one shoulder and i'm gonna wrap the other lawsuit on the other shoulder... and they're going to need a fookin' arrest warrant to come take them dollars off me!!!!*

Attached: 1525844500092.png (324x463, 359K)

>Water is without a doubt, the most healthiest nutrient we can consume
that would be hyena breastmilk but i agree that water is superior to every soda

>most healthiest

A case of soda should last 2 months.
The patrician drink is V8 vegetable juice or tomato juice

can you say the same thing in swedish? oh, you cant? ://

I only drink water

Wrong. Cannabis is the healthiest thing we could consume

Attached: 993c6eda1a0b629d73adafc02857d1e7--marijuana-memes-weed-memes.jpg (736x791, 77K)

fluoridation of the water makes it poisonous

It's addicting- it's not that they want to but pop was designed to leave you wanting more. It dehydrates you, so oh lol grab another, and so on and so forth. Plus most people are too stupid to know that it's bad for you, rots your teeth, causes nerve damage, causes the beetus, and all sorts of other shit.

(((Tap water)))