Elon Musk is a Russian Agent

Russian hackers hacked Sarah just because she opposed Russian bots who were supporting Elon Musk.

Attached: IMG_20180525_142350.png (1080x744, 133K)

Everyone should be aware of this nefarious website, which allows perpetrators to get Twitter user geolocation data. @jack @TwitterSafety

They took it over and made it turn on and off repeatedly non-stop. I had to unplug it.

(((Sarah)))

MUSK AND DRUMPF WILL PAY FOR THAT!!!

IMPEACH BOTH!

I was that bot

>my tv was hacked
>super for realsies u gaiz
>listen only to me
>obey me
>love me

my tv won't turn on
DRUMPH RUSSIA

This entire thread sounds like bots.

>musk stands up to media
>anti-musk threads pop up

you can’t be so obvious my nigga

thats it? thats the hack? oh the humanity...

holy shit you see this guys, there is a russian bot in my computer RIGHT NOW
#ImpeachTheOrange

These people are fucking lost. They're all Eddie Bravo level conspiracy nuts but with the full support and complicity of 90% of the MSM.

kek'd

>Get in meaningless twitter spat, like an 8 year old
>tv malfunctions afterward
>immediately connect the two

The idiocy around here is really getting tough to take

>shitposting via smart tv

You deserve it lazy nigger.

holy fuck someone get me a cloth and some alcohol i have to wipe my hard drive right now FUCK

Domo arigato, Mr. Russboto

ohnooooo.gif

based ivan

kek

>omg my smart tv got hacked
>I know because my youtube history is full of search terms like "gay nigger dick" but the only people in my apartment are me and my boyfriend

Attached: 1494507601701.png (480x480, 288K)

Worked in IT for 3 years and this happens more often that I'd like to admit.

Attached: 1465739503933.png (559x558, 193K)

OYYYYYYY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

SOMEONE HACKED MY SMART TV!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! EVERYONE FEEL BAD FOR MEEEEE!!!!! MY SMART TV, WHICH PROBABLY COST $3000 GOT HACKED BY SOME RUSSIANS!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

EVERYONE STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND FEEL BAD FOR MEEEEEE PAY ATTENTION TO ME I'M A HERO AND A MARTYR FISHING FOR COMPLIMENTS DID YOU NOTICE WHAT I DID WITH MY HAIR CHECK OUT MY TWITTER FEED FOR THE FULL PICS

Attached: American Sheep Woman.jpg (1005x1008, 329K)

She's right. She should have known better than to mess with Elon "journalists get the bullet too" Musk in the first place

Actually Russians hate Musk because he's screwing with their space launch industry.

are you even a real country?

Yes, it's even in the name: "A land"

damn the Russians are so stronk and they have like 1 million hackers who all think faster than computers
we don't even stand a chance, I say we surrender now before they annilihate us and our smart TVs

What exactly does ”hacked” mean in this context?

When Alex Jones seems more reasonable than the average leftist you know we live in the best timeline

>Putin poster
>ヨドバンカメラ
>Broadway
>non-slav woman
what am I looking at

lol I rememer making my friends CD drive open and close back in the late 90s, I thought I was the hacker king lol.

People believe her and RTing her.

Her TV seems to have some problems

>Vote like a black women
>Black lives Matter
>Former Attorney (20 years)

Attached: IMG_20180525_161313.png (1080x1737, 534K)

>ン
>「シ」じゃない
なぜヨドバシカメラ?

HACKED.com

Attached: IMG_20180525_161801.png (1080x968, 167K)

Muh Russia has reached levels never thought possible. Makes sense that white trash teenage girls are blaming their cable not working on Russian (((bots)))

You are sounding a bit strung out OP, might want to get some sleep before people start thinking you are crazy or something. I know I'm just about to hit the hay.

せんせんわからない。。。

Domo aregato mister rebato

Whenever you feel demoralised when some smug liberal or journalist gets thousands of likes from an anti-white tweet. Just remember that the majority of people who engage with them are stupid airheads like this bitch.

its some sea rocks in findland bruh

>elon musk donated to politifact
Apparently he uses paypal.

Should we start a GoFundMe?

Attached: newsa 560.png (120x120, 17K)

>founder of Paypal uses Paypal
the horror

meanwhile POLISH hackers are getting jealous that RUSSIAN hackers are always getting attributed to these high profile techno heists. Fucking where is my 15 minutes of fame fucking whores!

Attached: 5543353563464.jpg (640x480, 35K)

Unplugging my screen right now so I don't get hacked. Plus I have Norton so you better stay away.

Dumbass prolly sat on the remote and changed the language setting without noticing.

Most likely scenario

>"Sarah Smith shitposted on twitter about me. This cannot stand. Shut her TV down."

Attached: putin.jpg (512x341, 17K)

Attached: 1424842325889.jpg (414x613, 73K)

Not always, sometimes they call you "privileged" or "toxically masculine." This is the real intent behind feminists reading misogyny into everything men and especially boys do. Drowning them in guilt and self-doubt.

based Norton.

Please don't hack me, oh mighty Russians.

>MUH RUSSIA!
You people are fucking pathetic and should be put up against the wall and shot.

A? As in aylamao? Do you speak finnish or pleadian?

Thank god I have ESET, a white person's anti-virus software.

I wish Norton had my back. :(

Nobody speaks finnish here. Ancient swedish is spoken by the general populi.

Are you a nasty gal?

Can't find that tweet.

Archive?

>bruh
Die today

Boт жeж пидop, тaк и знaл вeдь!
#OбидeмPyccкихЛюдeй

The left is paranoid and delusional.

my mom russian ww2 nurse. came to america got married adopted me at 50.
I went through hell as the public school ran its anti russian propoganda (nuke incoming hide under desk kids). The school even brought in a russian officer that defected. I asked him if he was ashamed of himself for betraying his family, they threw me out of the auditorium. The more they called me a pinko commie fag the more I fought. By high school everyone knew not to fuck with me. 21 year veteran here and my timeline going fine.
Glad to see everyone got to see how our govt uses boogiemen to control the population.

surnames of the (((journalists))) all ends with -mberg,-mberger,-velt

it's almost like pol was right once again

>smart tv
Moron for owning it in the first place

i'm guessing this idiot just doesn't know how to restart a smart tv...or her cable box wasn't plugged in....no one's bothering to hack your smart tv ya stupid cunt

bitches are dumb as shit

(((smart))) TV

Attached: 1452251867514.jpg (795x824, 90K)

>everyone's calling me insane, which is just what "gaslighters" would do, therefore everyone calling me insane is a gaslighter and Russians really do sneak into my room at night to rearrange my underwear

>owning a SMART TV
>ever

Attached: enough.jpg (306x306, 38K)

do you people stand 5 feet away from strangers when you stand in que like regular Finns?

It's long past fucking time for "Smart" to die as a marketing term.

I'm too lazy to prove it, but I assume it's all Steve Jobs' fault.

Attached: smartlog.jpg (500x500, 99K)

No, everybody is related by blood here!

>Aland
>not even Acountry
>just some tiny fucking islands
>should be Someislands

Attached: 106454416.jpg (507x338, 95K)

It's people like this who fall for the tech support scams

>Yes you're absolutely right there are hackers in your smart TV right now watching you sleep

>Now send us iTunes gift cards

Should be bU(lly)SA

Smart TV's are a fucking meme. Worse than fucking 3d bullshit

>feminism is an attempt to gaslight men into being submissive cucks
Woah

>My daughter suggested that the hackers probably use a spear-phishing attack to get someone in the household to deploy an XOR encrypted trojan payload inside the DMZ on the local network, which was able to establish a reverse SSH tunnel out to the hackers C&C server.
>she's six years old
literally shaking

Have you tried turning it off then on again?

hahahahahaha you fucking pathetic excuse

Same.

Kek, patrician taste my leafy friend!

Attached: i present to you.jpg (638x475, 41K)

never forget

Attached: DA685E5E-7006-496A-B2AE-484D0BF2EFA4.jpg (800x800, 34K)

That's what you get Sarah, you dumb cunt.

Is it wrong if I like confused normies opinions?

Attached: 1238090882780.jpg (300x226, 22K)

kek
Hacking toilets Maybe

Whatcha doin rabbi?

damn those putin bots are hacking my smart tv again

Again, velt is a common way to end Dutch surnames it just means field, this is not a Jewish thing fuck off

Shut up you commie faggot

Letting boomers use the internet was a mistake their brains can't handle it