You don't say

Laughed out loud when I saw this.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-25 at 2.15.31 AM.png (1436x1452, 1.91M)

I'm genuinely confused about this as I've never applied for welfare, is a "hungry" nigger more entitled to food stamps than a human?

So she really is black then.

Still a wigga

Now she'll actually have to move to the ghetto instead of just larping.

No, they don't get busted for this sort of thing.

Holy fucking shit!

Attached: A889608A-BDF7-4E48-8E2B-3DB85A77130E.jpg (1920x1080, 90K)

>welfare fraud

a real nigger afterall

If you're black they'll give it to you without a second look, where as if you're white they'll typically make you verify that you make less than x per year.
The maintenance guy at work is black and was on food stamps before he got his job. It's been 2 years and he's still getting food stamps because he hasn't told them he got a job, they just keep sending them.

(((Rachel)))

I thought the exact same thing.

I take everything back, she is black.

>A former NAACP leader in Washington state whose life unraveled after she was exposed as a white woman pretending to be black has been charged with welfare fraud. Rachel Dolezal, who legally changed her name to Nkechi Diallo in 2016, was charged this week with theft by welfare fraud, perjury and false verification for public assistance, Spokane news station KHQ-TV reported Thursday.
>tfw Jow Forums shitposts about my race and it's literally a white woman's fault
FUCKING WHITE WOMEN

(((Racial Dolezal)))

>turn black
>commit welfare fraud

Report that cunt then

Underrated

There is a GOD, wonder how the sisters are gonna treat her in jail?

This is literally the best timeline

basedboy

s o y b o y

kek cia hates our memes

You can still get food stamps if you have a job. You just need to make less than x a year and possibly have some dependents. He probably still qualifies because being a maintenance guy at your high school and mopping up your puke every day doesn't pay very much.

>child assistance
why am I not surprised

Attached: 1493805025207.jpg (611x508, 53K)