Welcome to Jow Forums: The Multicultural Hate Machine

Why does the Artificial Left in this made up Zionist Left/Right Paradigm think everyone on Jow Forums and Jow Forums is (((whyite)))?

When almost 100% of the faggot leftists are always White with a token Mexican and Black to not look entirely bullshit?

Why is this? Why are multicultural conservatives the future? Why is the Jew Left (Crypto-Jews and Anglo Slaves) always White? Why does the media purposely ignore this?

Attached: polirl.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Attached: 1435179430126.jpg (1280x960, 336K)

The people in the picture are considered very white for americans.

Attached: pol meetup 1.jpg (1023x768, 176K)

I feel like I'm probably one of the only actual huwhite memeface tier white people on here

Love all you guys though, wouldnt have it any other way

This is the world we want.
This is the World Peace, a world free of Zionism.

Attached: 1524723038496.gif (300x456, 567K)

The hate for the kikes unites everyone.

Attached: 1497095603618.jpg (1081x807, 289K)

>queens, ny
>is all of Jow Forums
look up the demographics. Queens has one of the least white population in ny.

Most culturally, ethnically, religiously and nationally diverse "hate" group in history.

Soon all the peoples of the earth are united in their hatred of the eternal Jew and you wonder why they try obfuscate the goyim? The sands of time are running low for the kikes...

>being white
>the current year

Is there ever was proof that Big Boss and his MSF could work, it’s this board. It really doesn’t matter where your from, what matters is that you shitpost.

>have friend at work that's from the Congo
>loves America, voted for Trump, came here legally for a better life
>another black friend voted for Trump, hates niggers, hates libs, posts on /pol
>Vietnamese/chinese friend I grew up with also voted Trump, browses /pol, hates libs
>best friend was a raging liberal growing up
>now browses /pol, thinks fags are disgusting, and hates libs

/pol is a multicultural board of peace. Its a beautiful place where people of all kinds can meet up and discuss our hatred of the left.

Oy vey, stop this

>that pic

good old days

Get ready.
Basically describes 99% of all the Vietnamese International Students I've met, 10/10 bros versus the Arabs, and wealthier Asian Nationals.

Attached: Always.jpg (720x541, 105K)

ITS HAPPENING

Attached: 1525965369108.jpg (650x778, 288K)

Civic Nationalism can work as long as it goes Full Retard on Zionism and its meddling in the America as people of every race are targeted in a continued control-environment of forced sided or identity politik.

This is the antidote to Jewish Supremacy.

Attached: 1526672315423.jpg (821x1024, 128K)

Jow Forums is Outer Heaven.

Attached: 1464890325225.jpg (700x525, 231K)

Indeed, Lets all agree as different racial groups to deal with our own degenerates

Attached: 1506982822567.jpg (125x125, 4K)

>Civic Nationalism can work
>Says the Jew as he "converts" to Christianity and imports even more non-whites

Yep, his whole family is pretty based. Met him when we went to Catholic school all them years back. Glad we're still friends. Although I learned at a young age how much the Chinese hate the Japanese hah

>be 12 year old me
>hey peter, you're Japanese right?
>looks me dead in the eyes
>user, don't you ever FUCKING call me Japanese ever again. I'm CHINESE and VIETNAMESE. Got that??
>y-yeah peter, sorry

I was so taken aback because he never cursed. Even today at 29 years old he still never curses. It wasn't until I was a little older and learned the history between the Chinese and Japanese that I understood finally why he was so offended.

I can agree to that!

>falling for bait
>converting to Crypto-Anglo Judaism or that entire reptile religion, ever

wew ancapman

Good friends like that are always good people, no virtues to signal off to or white guilt "let me fix the world and be offended for everyone" faggotry allowed.

Gives me hope in a world with ever more phony anti-human shits running around.

Attached: rye.jpg (1768x994, 100K)

Powerful

No. It isn't. The intellectual elite doesn't hate Jews, only pajeets.

I REFUSE TO BE PART OF ANY GROUP THAT CONSORTS WITH ISLANDER FANS!

Attached: 1485861013276.gif (240x228, 858K)

Getting rid of the kikes is the only way to save the world, it also makes it easier to deal with other races without kike meddling. The kikes need to go first, anyone who disagrees is zionist shill.

No. It will badly impact the world whilst anti-Semitic subhumans find anyone else to blame and hate.

I see nothing but pure 100% Bavarian phenotype in that picture.

Attached: 1527047827910.jpg (1024x463, 88K)

Sup Vladimir Shekelinko!

/thread

>Amerigremlins
>white

(((Russian)))

Lmao didn't you all leave after daddy Stalin ripped your angus?

Defending the white race but attack the other side for being all white.

As strange as it is, Jow Forumsacks are unified by common ground. We, more or less, have the feeling of fraternity that is simply lacking in the modern left.

I have a tan. So I’m probably not white. Shame really

you mean everyone who's a loser, jesus fuck just look at these vile creatures

Attached: 1365765897076.jpg (710x577, 88K)

Hate is a strong way of putting it. I prefer “Matthew steward ai t got nothing on these niggers”

Just LARPing. I actually love everyone and support SJW.

Pay debnts Spiro you malaka

Um, user, this really isn’t the time nor the place
Jewessbingo.jpg

Kek. Just occurred to me.
>welcome to multichan, where the memes are made up. And the truth don’t matter

So this is the power of nu-pol.

Are we Greeks white?
I assume not.
We are better than white.
We are Greek.

Attached: 182a9f8ab4ffa07b74893ba5791c0a1ad.jpg (569x820, 140K)

english and words

>Amerimutt
>Greek

lmao whatever you are you aren't Greek, mutt. Go to Greece and you'll be beaten up

I prefer the refreshingly honest overt transgressive bigotry from here, rather than the obfuscated acceptable bigotry the left employs.

My dad was born there and my mom's grandparents were.

you're not white

you're that ausfaggot using a jew proxy arent ya

Attached: 1524002897810.png (773x836, 256K)

Are these the people I've been talking to? Fucking hell, that's even below 56%

it only gets worse, João

let's be honest for a second, both the hardcore libtards and Jow Forums are larping communities. The major difference is that shitposting is much funnier and enjoyable than perma-reeing at huwhite males.

Goddamnit, HWNDU was the best. I miss /ourguys/

Attached: CivicNationalism.jpg (710x423, 47K)

Right? Islanders fans are fucking sub-humans. Johnny T is going to Toronto, faggots.

Attached: 1508191016575.png (573x509, 173K)

Trips of truth, suck it Leaf Niggers. Follow a real team.

Kek hates the Laffs too.

Attached: praisekek3.jpg (750x750, 99K)

That's a roach.

Attached: TurkishFlag.png (640x360, 53K)

y-you guys aren't white?

Glad my Jow Forums-tier boys bumped my thread.
Good times. It saddens me as the average age on this board goes down more and more we'll forget as a collective the lessons learned over time.

Gen Z isn't impressing me one bit.

Nia, we really don't care about the so called ''white'' identity, it's truly only a thing in multicultural countries
In my opinion western culture in general is degenerate and the greatest mistake we ever made was to get westernised, starting from the 80's. People who like western culture are the college erasmus generation faggots anyways, show me your friend as they say....