Future of Europe

>he doesn't realize this is the best case scenario
If you don't support this you are either:
1. A shill
2. A retard
3. Butthurt westtard

Attached: Visegradia.png (1024x796, 400K)

Explain yourself leaf.
Your post not only stinks, but you're not saying anything to introduce the subject.
We're not in your head.

>he
Litteraly who?

Also, explain why things should change, since your presenting this as better.

I'm baffled by the leafposting meta.
Are you on purpose posting stuff without thinking for one second :
"Oh, maybe I should explain what I'm talking about, instead incoherently babbling like an aspie"

>the eternal leaf

>Explain yourself leaf.
No worries friend.
>introduce the subject.
If you have been following EU politics since the dawn of the migrant crisis in 2015, you would have noticed that a new player has entered the European stage of politics.
Hungary, with the help of its V4 alliance, has created an unprecedented and unexpected resistence against globalist marxist agenda to multiculturalize - that is mongrelize - the western world as per the Kalergi plan.

This thread is a celebration of Central Europe and its future place within the Western world as the last truly ethnically homogeneous White Christian civilization left on the planet.

Hope that helps.

Germany is central Europe. Anything east of Germany is poverty stricken Eastern Europe. Now get back to cleaning leaf toilets you slav immigrant

Hungary is infinitely more significant and has more accomplishments in every single avenue in the known universe than Ireland, so why are you piping up?
You will be lucky if 30 years from now you will have the privileged to wipe the ass of a Slav.

I wish more Westerners were like you
Would be a lot easier to get a united slavic state going desu

Poland is the King of Europe and Jesus is the King of Poland

Discuss

Kek
Oh boy...

Attached: i2hd2de2dg6gf2d2dddf.png (757x672, 538K)

10/10
Would live in Poleuropa

>hungary gets croatian territory
Fuck off leaf

Literal idiot. You're grouping together the 2nd most resource-depleted region on Earth after Germany. The upper half hates each other internally and somewhat tolerates the south, and vice versa. All of them want to follow the Austrian model, part of which is nigger import - the Slavs (and the Hungaro) will pull Austria's development level down while niggers will suddenly find all of Slavia attractive to settle.
This idea is the ultimate Jewish dream for Central Europe. If anything, V4 needs to go 1488 without us. Also, the Ustashe had a good idea

Why are niggers giving free land to Bozgors?

Western Ukraine should be in there.

Because Romanians are cucks.

>lemme just scribble some borders, ignoring culture, language, terrain, economics, politics, anything whatsoever

hi, /gsg/

go shart in a mart

> If anything, V4 needs to go 1488 without us
If anything, Austria should be included to act as a natural buffer against the inevitable mongrel western caliphate.
Austria was born to defend the West against the East.
Austria will be reborn to defend the East against the West.
Yes I agree. However, the current political climate doesn't make it feasible yet, unfortunately.

Lol at Polish and Hungarian power fantasies.

Also v4 will never work seriously because Poles cannot try to impose their will over czech for examples.

I think Ukraine has a larger chance of joining than Austria. Ukrainians and Poles have been historically intertwined. I don't see Ukraine missing an oppurtunity of joining a group that doesn't involve NATO or Russia.

You're right, the Czech Republic is a problem and has always been a problem for every country around them. I can't think of a country that I hate more than the Czech Republic, Turkey is probably the one that comes the closest.

>what is Austria-Hungary
>What is Jagellion Dynasty
It's almost like nu/pol/ is retarded or something.
You might be right. I made that map when Kurz was first elected. Now I am having my doubts.

Attached: 454dsa4dasd4sa44dsada.png (819x610, 814K)

Almost half of "ukrainians are Russians. Even bigger part of them are Russian speaking "ukrainians". Western ukraine is full of polonized "ukrainians" who ironically hate Poles and are full bandera mode. Rest in Kiev area is liberal cucks.

>if we go back enough in time tho!!!!!
For sure the same rules apply today, my dude. 100% national identity and all modern institutions will go extinct for your meme map to become real. I can see it already.

did the Germanic Austrians get along well with all the Slavs and Magyars back when it was Austria-Hungary, or did they see them as lesser races like white Americans see spics and niggers in our country?

Attached: 1517855889600.png (629x454, 448K)

canadian faggot really cant into history. You understand how minimal actual controll of Jagellion dynasty had for example in Bohemia, Moravia etc. Most areas were ruled by local nobles. That combo did not even last long and imploded really fast.

>a fucking leaf

Attached: Sormi.jpg (148x270, 9K)

Everybody in empire hated Hungarians ecspecially slavs like Czech and Slovaks. Austrians giving more priviligies to Maygar caused them to also resent austrians. Also Czech disliked German germans quite alot not Austrians in same extent.

Austria is culturally German, even though there's a lot of Slovenian, Croatian, Czech, and Hungarian blood here. Vienna is literally "Berlin Lite". Our women may be shit tier compared to what's available just over the border, but they are white and they lust after darkmeat. The import whores itself out.
Ukrainians and Poles have bad, genocidal blood between each other. Ukrainians are super unstable, since most of the Ukrainian population isn't actually Ukrainian, and fags in Kiev and I-don't-know-where are trying to re-brand them as Ukrainians, which they don't like. Slovaks also hate Ukrainians (WWII), Czechs are degenerate, Croatians are turbofascists and Slovenians are Jews. A multi-national state formed out of these peoples will constantly fight internal accusations of who's ripping off who and will be generally unstable.

Austria will be the EU's UK of this state - bleeding out of veins to fund dysfunctional shitholes (endless pits of fire where to burn money) the other countries otherwise have to fund themselves, while you'll shatter the last redeeming thing of the East - paleness

You made mistake there, you should have writen Poland.

Why so Butthurt about a good thing Bulgarbro?
The V4 is already the strongest alliance in the western world, and everyone knows the west is going to cannibalize itself.
This will be of great benefit to you. And it will happen.
Now help me meme it and stop trying to piss on my bonfire.

Ukraine wants their independence from foreign influence, in particular NATO and Russian influence. A coalition with a strong V4 will offer them that because none of those nations are powerful enough to control Ukraine, but have enough to offer that a union will be beneficial for everybody. Ukrainian access to the Black Sea and their farm lands will trump Ukraine's domestic problems when it comes to deciding whether they are a good choice to join an Intermarium type union.

Isn't Austria France tier respecting how many shitskins are living in the country though ?

>The V4 is already the strongest alliance in the western world

what
the only thing they've done is drill their small armies together and make plans about gas pipelines that don't and wont exist

RESTORE THE E M P I R E

Lol what ukraine? Ukraine is so fucking divisive country that you cant really say what it wants. Look into their internal politics and issues and you will see. You are like talking head of Kiev liberal jews.

Lauri Markkanen is the only person that Finland has produced of value.

I'd support it if you throw out Poland.
I don't want to be in an union with those Catholic retards.

>V4
meme alliance, Slovakia is sucking German cock and backstabbing Hungary at each turn. The Czech Rep. is basically harmless like government-less Italy. The Hungarians and Poles have too low GDP per capita to actually matter when dueling Germany, with the "ultranationalist" and "anti-semite" badges they are politically castrated, and the students (eternal useful idiots) of both countries regularly actively and regularly try to overthrow the thus-far right-wing governments.

Austrians have always been more based than Germans. Too bad you chose wrong path in 1800s that led to dominance of Germany over you later. Austro-Prussian war would have been totaly different if you had not burned your alliance with Russia.

The "combo" lasted longer than the entire existence of your worthless meme state. Now go back to your igloo and leave the discussion to non-mongoloids.
Austrians and Hungarians basically competed for perceived superiority while all the other races got the shit end of the stick. But those were retarded times, and it led to the dissolution of the empire. All the intelligent people have learned that the key to success in the region is friendly cooperation.
The Deutsch are good volk. They are suffering from insane PTSD from WW2. I forgive them.
Swedes, Frogs, and Anglos, however...

hes a fucking slav immigrant cleaning leaf toilets

Dude Slavic countries are like 100 years behind Western European economically speaking. As much as I like these countries they probably won't catch up with us in our lifetime.

Don't think its France tier, biggest immigrant groups are from eastern europe then turks.

Vienna is shit tier but still not as bad as Paris.

We just need to bring back the k.u.k. monarchy aka Austro-Hungarian Empire

It was the best country the world has ever seen

Not one single border in there is correct and fair, that's quite an achievement from your part, you filthy bozgor.

Attached: absolutely disgusting.jpg (600x450, 84K)

>2 headed german black eagle
>austria included
wypierdalaj liściu

LOL you have no idea what you're talking about, dumb fuck.

From my brief understanding, Ukraine is very nationalistic and don't want to be controlled by outside influencers. Their country is divided because of corruption and crypto russian independence movements.

The V4 currently has the 5th highest GPD in the EU and is the fastest growing region.
The Future holds great things for Central Europe brother. Be hopeful.

Add Bavaria as a separate country and it will be just right

Attached: 1506430867695.jpg (800x1200, 192K)

Finland is meme state but no Bohemia was not longer in that combo than Finland has been country. Neither was Hungary. Even your wiki tier knowledge should tell you that

t. non-country

A fucking leaf.

Attached: 33587431.png (960x720, 497K)

Let them think this way, it's all fine. We don't want liberal Westerners ruining this place like they're trying to do with Japan

awww yisss dem sweet HUNGaryan gibs cant wait

Yeah your brief understanding that seems to come from listening hohols living in canada. That never even have been in Ukraine.

This is why I say that Austria will never join, they have no reason to join. They are fine on their own. Also, Czechs must be destroyed, they are traitors and degenerates.

why is mama kot so concerned?

Attached: fatcatvenus.jpg (650x407, 100K)

>t. less-rich rural part of Austria
Austria is literally swarming with the blackest shades of Africa, Afghans, and Hong Kong chinks.
The Deutsch are the most degenerate faggots around. I have come to fear it could be an ethnic curse. They were degenerate before the big wars, after the big wars, and they (we, I should say) will descend into even greater degeneracy if a big happening doesn't come by soon.
We had echoes of anti-degeneracy until the 70s, when the subordination of women in professional matters (husband's approval required to get a job) was abolished forever. Now, we are literal California - the green shit, the femin shit, the black shit. The entire package. Austria is not based, it's just rich. Which it won't be when annexed to Whiteniggerland.

To be fair, I get all of my information about Ukraine from the cuties that I fuck from an eastern catholic church that I go to.

No idea.

Attached: 30285583.png (170x255, 88K)

Do you really want to see the opanak hanging from your Parliament's building again? Because we are aching for a repeat of that.

>implying Romania's borders are not negotiable.
You used to be great friends and allies to the region before cucking out to the West.
If you just cooperate this will be of great benefit to you too dummy.
Kek you wont need gibs when you ally with us. We will make Serbia great again.
False.
Austria belongs to this alliance not just because of historical resions, but because of the present political climate as well.
The EU is a fucking joke, we all know that,
The V4 is the only escape out of the caliphate.

>Austrians
>Germanic

Oh my sweet summer child.

You are taking one of the most productive areas out of the country, what is of benefit to the rest of Romania?

It's not about ruining the place, it's about these Slavic countries being poor as fuck. France per capita GDP is 39.000 while Poland's is about 15.000 you won't ever catch up with a 3% growth rate m8 deal with it, even in 40 years you'll still be whipping Westerns' shit from their asses

lol eastern catholics ( 8% of population) so literaly polonized russians and ukrainized poles larping as fantasy identity of ukrainians.

you misunderstood me mate, you want to ally yourself with a nation of people that are basically panonian porch monkeys, i dont see how that is gonna work out positively for any other state in that union

nigger we dont want into civilization

The V4 has 1 backstabber and 1 whore in it. A truly pure "V2" would have that backstabber (I should say loyal servant, from my nation's POV) wedged between the "DEUS VULT"-ers, which would make the "V2" even more dysfunctional than the V4, again, which includes 2 countries that will block any move against something hampering the important points of Germany's plans

nah nigger, you are one civil war from our level, and you just invited enemy culture to subdue your people
this time you wont get marshall plan shekels, have fun in next 100 years

There is literally no difference between Austrians and "German Germans". Actually making the distinction is ridiculous especially when discussing the 19th and early 20th centuries.
I don't know why you would say "Austrian" Germans would be less hated. The Germans that inhabited the modern Czech Republic were fairly diverse in that they formed a ring around the periphery of the country connecting them with with the rest of the German language area.
All were brutally expelled nonetheless after WWII

V4 will never be anything serious because of Poland.You can just look into history. It would take year max when Poles try to start push Czech and Slovaks shit for Polands benefit.

When it comes to GDP per capita, PPP, France is at 41 and Poland at 27 thousand.

What's the cost of living in Poland compared to France, how much does France pay in taxes, what is the economic viability of France when taking into the large number of unemployed and unskilled migrants coming in? There are more factors into looking at a countries economic development and health than just GDP.

If you cant see difference of Austrians and Germans of that period you seriously have not read any literature of period.

>what is of benefit to the rest of Romania
The Coastal regions in this day and age have far more economic potential than mountains. Your problem is mismanagement and corruption, not geography. Once that is fixed and the coast is expanded to 1919 levels, you will be the primary transit zone between the V-empire and the caucasus and iran, and beyond.
Plus we'll kill the gypsies too.

take us pls :^(

Invite the Baltic states to the glorious imperium

She knows too much about the world her kittens will inherit

Attached: September-25-2013-21-30-49-ll.jpg (500x375, 32K)

Most of the Ukrainians that move to America and Canada become Catholic because the feast days are too different for them to keep being Orthodox.

Well nominal is more relevant in that matter

>kill the gypsies too
Oh you poor innocent fuck.

Attached: 06289725.png (500x281, 173K)

I thought polish handymen cucked only swedes put apparently the finns have been affected as well.

France is dead. Poland lives. Emerging dominating computer science industry in warsaw. Slavs are the best programmers.
And in the end genetics are the most valuable resource.

4. Anyone who has ever spent time around Slavs.

DELET

Attached: 1523804900756.png (912x764, 180K)

>schluchtenscheißer
kek

Bosnia is historically Hungarian clay. It should be included.
Why? It's only western feminist numale cuckoldry that is preventing it. Once they are out of the way gypsy hunts will be the new national visegrad sport.

I will fix my hiccup
"will block any move against the important points"

Slovakia and Czechia are eternal protectorates of Austria-Germany. They will never hurt the German state. Never.

Half of 19th and 20th century Vienna was Czech. It still is, but everyone just dropped the "hacek"s from their names

A 100% white France would be more successful than Poland, but they're getting BLACKED at an alarming rate, that's the problem
Colonies and shiet
I hope they can recover in time before the final BLACKENING

You see how America does well economically despite taking in millions of beaners, so there is no reason the same phenomenon would lead to a economical collapse in Western Europe

kek

SEE YOU IN BUDAPEST HUNBOIS

Attached: romanian_army.jpg (590x590, 34K)

Dont know about that but Poles just are most fucking annoying people (of slavs) to interact with. They have massive martyr/messiah/victim complex. While same time ignoring their own history of how Poland itself was main reason for all shit it went throu history. Lol Poland invaded even Czechslovakia immidiatly after boths independences after WWI and got its ass kicked. Poland participated in partition of Czech with Hitler. There is much more stuff if you go back in history. But no Poland is eternal good boy victim who dindu nuthing.

The US would be colonizing Mars at this point if it weren't for 40 million blacks and God only knows how many beaners

non-reeducated Slavs differ very little from niggers and Pakistanins, and actually form friendships / tenement ghettos with them

The US has the world reserve currency moron

This is what I'm saying. France is being drained of every resource and welfare it has from these parasites they import my the hundreds of thousand. Poland needs to raise their birth rates and form economic partnerships with other growing countries, like Vietnam. Poland will be very strong in the future.