Why are some darker skinned girls ashamed of their color?

Why are some darker skinned girls ashamed of their color?
Brittany is a good example, she using lighting and camera tricks to appear more whiter than she actually is. This is sad.
I am Bulgarian and my skin is pretty brown (due to Turk rape in the middle ages) but I still consider myself white and European.

What are your opinions?

Attached: 1520758468004-int.jpg (1080x1080, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EHpoFargPl0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you arent white and she's cute

don't forget your sage

She looks like that character from ice age

it's a well known fact that every other race aspires to be white. Can you blame them?

Attached: 1515311963497.jpg (650x432, 100K)

I got raped by Turks but I still consider myself a virgin.

bruh, go outside

GTFO with your shit slide thread number 159486342

She seems like a nice girl but she has African features and would most definitely be in the cotton fields.

She "cute", not cute. I'd marry her if I ended up with her, but I wouldn't think I'd found the perfect woman.

Also, she's really fucking dumb.

Attached: Lauren_PERFECT.jpg (1080x1080, 167K)

she is the epitome of a mutt

Attached: 1526627131674.jpg (124x125, 3K)

Attached: mutt45.jpg (1024x496, 59K)

>Why are some darker skinned girls ashamed of their color?
maybe its because the left uses them like their slaves to promote lefty causes. why do you ask?

The self hating ones are the worst, they're so fake and stupid

Maybe im upset because I was talking to some random girl I met online, she said she's half white and you can't really tell she's mexican, bitch sends a pic she's a dark mexican like wtf you lying whore

KEK

Attached: char_headshot_sid.jpg (449x496, 213K)

I want to get her pregnant with my Balkan-Turk love sauce. Our child would be very good looking.

Lauren is unironically not good looking

>Bulgaria
>white

Attached: 1504000972124.jpg (636x651, 39K)

>(due to Turk rape in the middle ages) but I still consider myself white and European.
you aren't though roach

Tan is fine. One drop is not. Kys nigger

>What are your opinions?
My opinion is that I want her to sit on my face.

Also every non white wants to be white, and most whites hate being white. It's weird and shameful.

Only the women.

In the middle east, any man who looks white is bullied and considered to be a faggot because it's considered feminine to be white, especially blond. White women are sexualised.

You are a massive faggot.

Don’t deny your Turkish ancestors

Thats why we are going to turn that shithole to glass. Fucking nigger

But can you blame them
People who are Mexican Black etc, its a political lefty statement now.
It means having no agency / being a bitch/slave / welfare-dependant needing of lefty help to get somewhere in life.
They are paraded around like fucking marionettes

What an embarassing attempt to look like a traditional Aryan princess.

Middle Eastern beggars come here for gibs, they dont even want agency. They are perfectly complicent to the left and has taken their rightful place as their lapdog.

>tfw not making 1000% Amerimutt babies with BV

Why even live?

Attached: 1519372357817.gif (960x540, 1.42M)

whiter than you jose

This, she's not ugly but she might just be one of the plainest looking women I have ever seen (and not in a good way)

Wrong
Brittany > powergap > Lauren
>t.huwite

Attached: 1525120530031.jpg (1024x1023, 204K)

Im looking forward to the new Queen biopic, Bohemian Rhapsody starring Remi Malek
Pic related

8/10 looks, 9/10 intelligence, personally I like the quirky crazy thing so I'm a say 10/10 personality. Being brutally honest, it's unlikely I'd find someone as great and that a purely objective, cognizant opinion.

Probably the worst aspect of her, she hasn't discovered virtue. She doesn't believe in God, she doesn't feel a higher purpose, she's got everything she wants, she's slowly becoming more nihilistic and more degenerate.

Attached: llewd.webm (1280x720, 2.19M)

First picture she has tampon string hanging down?

Blacks claim to be proud of their skin color yet use skin lightening cream. Deep down they are extremely self conscious of it. They know blacks are inferior to whites.

tampon string?

Great minds think alike.

On vacation in flag related. Most people here are white, but theres plenty of more brownish people with black hair. Gypsies or just random turk genes?

I like her wide hips

>that flag

Attached: 1524852310236.gif (1000x1000, 1.47M)

Just leave my country alone. Thanks.

Pretty sure she's a lot paler than you and not ashamed of her skin.

>magical camera tricks
>bugarian
checks out, paprika this shit thread

Congratulations on your gay thread. Please make many more .

Perfect? You think Lauren Southern is PERFECT? Dude. Shes cute. Maybe even hot. But physically shes 8/10 tops but then deduct all kinds of points: her voice is annoying as fuck. Shes overtly political which no husband really wants. She's dated shitskins so shes tainted but more importantly, that proves she makes really bad decisions. Her sister is way fucking hotter...not necessairly points against Lauren but do you really want to marry the ugly sister? I wouldnt kick her out of bed but to call her perfect is just false

>she's really fucking dumb
No. She's as smart as an average American middle class woman or smarter. Surely not a genius, but if you still don't realize she's trolling, the brainlet is you.

That's just a matter of taste isn't it?

Because lighter skin is more attractive.

Perfect? You think Lauren Southern is PERFECT? Dude. Shes cute. Maybe even hot. But physically shes 8/10 tops but then deduct all kinds of points: her voice is annoying as fuck. Shes overtly political which no husband really wants. She's dated shitskins so shes tainted but more importantly, that proves she makes really bad decisions. Her sister is way fucking hotter...not necessairly points against Lauren but do you really want to marry the ugly sister? I wouldnt kick her out of bed but to call her perfect is just false

she might be cute but she's like 60% black and 40% white (quite average for the US black population though)
>inb4 race mixing nationalism when?
fuck off

because for all of civilization browns, blacks and yellows have been trying to look white. and the dark men trying to fuck the white women.

bet you like our blondes too? like all southrons.

Attached: BCB3E6FC-3CF0-4209-852B-3009C9356563.png (300x300, 104K)

Nigger

Are people actually genuinely attracted to this genetic abomination?! None the matter; you’ll all get your fair share of gas in time to come

sage

I want to stretch Brittany's fart pipe with my 18cm brown schlong and splash her insides with my creamy Balkan kebab sauce.

About 70/30 I believe. Most look a more niggerish if they have that, btw.

Mysides..

Attached: 1516051643672.jpg (200x200, 10K)

Brittany's braper is underrated. Everyone focuses on the milkers

Attached: 1520181035282.webm (854x480, 1.39M)

You ask as if my opinion even matters? There was a Slovenian chess player who was prettier, obviously smarter, maybe equivalent considering she had a demure, passive personality. I'd prefer her, but she's dead.

Everything I've seen and read from Brittany venti is really dumb, like oh shit if you think that's funny fuck you're dumb.

There's a school teacher from Netherlands who posts here that's smarter than both of them, also has the quirky crazy thing, but isn't as pretty. I think I've had a few debates with her, she's also decent.

Again, why does my opinion matter?

>Why are some darker skinned girls ashamed of their color?

Because noone really wants to be a nigger?

Seriously, if people could choose their races before being born like a videogame, I guarantee you niggers would be restrict to unlucky blind people that couldn't see the character selection screen.

>What are your opinions?
Would love fart up her nose

Only good thing about her is her big milkers that's literally it

Brittany threads are like BBW threads on /gif/. You're just there to see something interesting in the catalog, and there's always a thread with her horrific mug on it doing its level best to raise the bile in the back of your throat.

These creams wont do what only photoshop can achieve

Attached: 5181101843.jpg (851x416, 52K)

Post said teacher.

It doesnt. I think i may have called young Natalie Portman perfect in 1998 but haven't used that term for a woman since. Just kinda acrivated my almonds.

We can agree on the scary looking one in OP. Ive never heard her or seen videos but her mugg gets posted here occassionally. At least shes prettier than that troll from Game of Thrones that /b/ was obsessed with a couple years ago.

>my skin is pretty brown
>I consider myself white

I got news for ya bubbo

>more whiter
tard
Her skin tone is medium whitey. wtf are you even on about?

Attached: Britler milk cuffs.jpg (680x907, 123K)

>Again, why does my opinion matter?
I don't know. Does it? Does mine?

this.

Because they know it literally, unironically looks like shit.

you're right greekbro
what an underrated ass

Attached: 1524701173973.gif (500x213, 493K)

Fuck off nigger.

I can't see shit, her hands cover it.

hips dont lie nigga
look again

T. effeminate blondie

What a legendary photo

Lauren southern is

>2/10 personality
>5/10 looks at worst 7/10 at best when she’s in booty shorts with Botox and make up
>1/10 voice
An overall 5/10

Brittany venti is

>9/10 personality
>7/10 looks at worst 9/10 at best
>10/10 voice
Would absolutely impregnate

>I'm pretty brown
>I consider myself as a white
What the fuck did I just read

Yes it looks like she has more width than that it's protruding, like that baboon ass that's typical for niggers.

So this. Venti blows her out of the water.

Wtf is 10/10 about the nigger's voice? It's just a typical squeeky roastie voice.

It doesn't bother me that girls like pic related breed within their race, good for them, whatever. All I'm saying is that I personally would never let her mutty blood leak into my bloodstream.

I'd say it might not be that much shame over race as it is a shame for cosmetic/aesthetic reasons

I personally had a problem with my huge years as a kid and would make efforts to hide it the same way OP's grill photoshops herself

Attached: ear masterrace.jpg (156x269, 7K)

It wasn't meant for you.

Perfect is simply the acceptable standard, most likely if I'm really lucky I'll marry this short rich girl who's both an idiot and a snob. That's perfect for me because she's the most likely option within my life that's within my reach, everything else is fantasy and idealism.

It absolutely does if you can justify and argue it. Otherwise, it doesn't matter. Why would it? It has no energy.

if they weren't beggars they wouldn't end up in norway now, would they? unless it's to traffic lolis

It’s super spacey and high pitched

She sounds retarded and extremely feminine, it’s pleasant. I like her vocal mannerisms too, especially when she can barely pronounce an easy word, makes my dick twitch

Lauren southern is just awful. She has this horrible condescending fake style with this Smokey tone and it’s also somewhat lispy

I cannot even listen longer than five seconds she’s the worst, no idea how she has followers

Both girls are ok.

>You're intentionally reproducing with a shit skin unironically. You're literally the problem in this country today.

Attached: AJLlDp25lsWANsjhhNRZXCnKI0h0VXBgrhHTATEEKg=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no[1].jpg (900x900, 68K)

Post anyway. Come on, don't be a nigger.

>She sounds retarded
Yes that's because she talks like that for her retard internet character. I don't think anything about her voice is out of the ordinary though.

the cutess hammerhead shark on the planet

Attached: Brittany Venti VFN.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

so fucking edgy

No when she breaks out of character and has a normal discussion she sounds retarded, it’s nice. She also has a hard time pronouncing words, unironically

She’s witty though, she can riff and play on words well

>I sexually identify as white
Pitt Bump

Brittany “milktruck” venti

shes like the most fuckable version of curious george

>She also has a hard time pronouncing words, unironically
That's her retard character and since when does she break out of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=EHpoFargPl0

Nah, shes actually incredibly stupid on and off screen its not a troll. Trust me i have first hand experience. But she works well as a useful idiot so its all good.