What is wrong with gamers?

Jow Forums, what is wrong with gamers?

Attached: 1498746554814.jpg (494x516, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2018/04/your-ass-is-about-to-get-swatted-swatting-suspect-tweets-from-jail/
newsweek.com/imaginary-rifle-autism-texas-923316
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks very jew

He looks like a black Jew. A walking contradiction if I've ever seen one

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2018/04/your-ass-is-about-to-get-swatted-swatting-suspect-tweets-from-jail/

This piece of shit logged into Twitter from jail because of faulty software in some touchpad cafeteria touchpad thing, bragged about what he did, and threatened to do it again. That probably added a couple years to his sentence, how the fuck is his lawyer gonna work around that one?

that is some dedicated shitposting right there

neat

Gaslight central

Thats a creepy looking dude. I hope he gets life.

LOL millennial are so fucking retarded. GenX and Z is going to disenfranchise you.

They're closely related to actual robot terrorists from Jow Forums

Attached: Nasim_f0996c_6568221.jpg (1200x1234, 260K)

>WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY TO ME SCRUB?
>I'LL RUIN YOUR LIFE YOU FUCKING RANDOM
>HOW DARE YOU FUCKING HURT MY BITCH FEELINGS
It has always been like this.

Attached: halo-3-box-shot-542x542-58828dd41b2945fb94ea270f80d65b3c.png (542x542, 329K)

Pretty sure the guy who got arrested was Gen Z you tard.

56% Face

They're called italians, user

Are cops really that bored that they’ll gear up in swat gear over a fucking unverified anonymous tip?

God, some people just have no life... and an addiction to power.

top kek

I think he is half Indian

American police do not fuck around
They are ready to kill at the drop of a hat

They're cancerous manchildren/children that project their insecurities on other people and lack emotional knowledge. Just check out /v/ and see how much cancer you can find on there.

Found the nigger
Found the roastie.

The swat team is called in for serious issues that really need them and you send them in as a prank?

Can you imagine how much time and money is wasted from the taxpayer?

>curly hair
>that nose
Jewdar is buzzing a tad here guys. Anyone getting the same reading?

Nope, jews are black italians.

The nose knows.

Attached: 1517853924863s.jpg (83x125, 1K)

Anyway his name is Tyler Barriss, and he looks like a nigger

Attached: barriss-800x1000.jpg (760x655, 47K)

Attached: 3500.jpg (1200x630, 55K)

dune coon

It doesn't matter what race you are retard
The police and legal system do not fuck around. Killing someone in Europe will get you 10-20 years while in the USA you will get life with no parole

So the cop that killed the guy unprovoked got off Scott free and the kid that called the cops gets prison time just like I said would happen. Shit is about to hit the fan with this blatant abuse of power.

What a fucking moron. He won't be able to claim remorse at sentencing now. They're going to throw the book at him. lmao

He looks like the new face of America.

I hate that word and the whole concept of "gamers"
If I watch tv am I a tver? If I listen to music am I a musicer? It's mindless entertainment, nothing more

>The police and legal system do not fuck around
Why should I care? I'm not doing illegal nigger stuff.

You never know where a chihuahua could be lurking.

ay dios mio...

You can get thrown in jail here for something as simple as jaywalking

this dude has a legit problem

This takes the cake tho
newsweek.com/imaginary-rifle-autism-texas-923316

These are the benefits of diversity that work in mysterious ways

>Found the roastie.
See what I meant with projecting their insecurities?

what a vato

>they're cancerous manchildren that invest their creative energy and spirit into something that isn't me and lack the will to dominate me
>just check out /autism/ and see how much hypermasculinity you can find on there

Wow, I bet his favorite game is Monopoly Tycoon.

Nasim was not a robot terrorist.

She was a beautiful, confident, sensual, sexual woman who deserved better than what she got.

wew lad

Attached: oc.png (1089x302, 587K)

I read the entire indictment. Some kid got angry Call of Duty and called this guy to swat the other kid. The other kid gave him a fake address and this guy called the police and told them his parents got into and argument and he shot his dad and he was about to burn his house down. The police arrived at the fake address and killed one of the residents living there. He got charged with a whole bunch of things like cyberstalking and interstate threats. He was also the guy who called in a bomb threat on the FCC meeting to repeal net neutrality. The other two kids saw the news of the police killing so they contacted each other to delete the messages incriminating them. The U.S. Attorney for Kansas found them and charged them with obstruction of justice for improperly impeding an investigation and conspiracy to obstruct justice

>4:20am

Ha

Really made my almonds think.

This cunt looks like he's a different ethnicity in every photo, is this what it means to be American?

Attached: Who could be behind this post.png (362x352, 21K)

Yeah, I noticed that too.
I was wondering if they had the same person.

Leafs love to nig, so that makes you all niggers.

Is this their fusion form? S-Should we call Goku?

>calls himself eGod

Accessing the Internet via a prison Internet kiosk while it's updating does not an eGod make. More like eFraud.

Attached: 1527252674333.png (1720x2249, 2.88M)

Attached: you-think-youre-oppressed-try-being-a-gamer-us-gamers-30711796.png (498x280, 196K)

better la goblino necko integration

Attached: 1527252855070.png (1720x2249, 2.9M)

Sociopath. He should be chained up and summarily lobotomized.

They're niggers to the video game industry

*Shrek with a camera.png*

I hate gamers
they ruined gaming
I hope everybody on /v/ gets v&
I don't mind the people on playstation's official forum, however

It's the (((corporations))) who ruined gaming, this all started when the companies that own the devs started focusing on 'growth' of the market, buying out journalists instead of focusing on quality control, and progressively scaling up the merchant tricks until their audience was 'primed' to introduce sjw agendas and loot boxes.

>that nose when you make enough guilt by association articles on the media that gamers are forced to pretend to be unbiased and progressive, ripe for exploitation

Attached: 1523393545142.jpg (1200x900, 139K)

Enraged bitter weak "men" that have developed an ego far beyond their natural abilities and personality because they're used to playing the winning hero of a story that is basically an indestructible god...
... that can't go wrong. They just need a real man to beat the fuck out of them in hand to hand combat to readjust to reality.

Its a red herring to distract from the fact that some fags rolled up on a completely innocent citizens home and gunned him down and none of those shooters will face any charges, not negligent manslaughter, not abuse of power, nothing.

Attached: nose.jpg (600x600, 47K)

That thing can't be real

where were all the friends like this when i was at school

Jow Forums, what's wrong with swatters
ftfy

secondly,
Jow Forums, what's wrong with me
you have autism

La creatura....

Have you seen women lately? The majority of them are ugly as fuck without makeup. Real genetic fuckups. They are far worse than ugly men because they haven't developed skills or a personality to make up for it. They've got a warm gash so the world is theirs.

>Can you imagine how much time and money is wasted from the taxpayer?
Calm down. They don't fly helicopters or HALO jumping to the location.

He's probably right, you know.

He looks like Jow Forums. I bet he voted Trump.
You an see it by the nose.

>*can

La Gublonia

Same thing that's wrong with everybody. Sociopaths lurk among the population, liberals pretend the entire community is responsible for the actions of one member (but only if the community doesn't actively protect and support its criminal elements; Muslims and blacks get a free pass because their communities really are all made of terrorists and criminals, respectively)

Makes me wonder what might happen if he gets access to the E-zine and really does swat everyone that talked shit about him. Hell, if he mamages to swat even one of them from prison, asses will pucker globally.

>what all lanklet posters look like

Please stop hurting my feelings

Attached: 1517780961006.jpg (1920x1080, 451K)

? looks like a regular american mutt to me

How is this anything more than misdemanor? Why is he being held responsible for retarded cops? The cops were the ones who shot an unarmed dude playing fucking video games.

cont.

I mean, lets say I was the one who reported that niglet at the park pointing toy guns at people. Then the cops show up and shoot him and there is a big public outrage. Will I get indicted for calling the cops to begin with?

"Hasidic homeboy"

if he can pass as nonwhite he has a 50% chance of a libshit judge who hates the penal system giving him a sentence inversely proportional to how irredeemable he is.

So let me get this straight...the cop that shot an unarmed dude who opened his door because "he thought he was reaching for his waistband" isn't facing charges, but the kids playing a prank are?

I mean it's not like he forced bootlickers to immediately shoot anyone upon arrival, even when called to what appeared to be a serious matter.

Dindu confirmed. His little way of fucking the system

>how irredeemable he is

Troll calling another troll black :)

Fuck off, he doesn't look the least bit italian. He barely even looks human.

The fact that cops are worthless enough that this would ever be a thing is the bigger problem.

>bored
Shill I think you misspelled kike sucking psychopaths, faggot establishment-fed faggot force, thrill-wanting (but only where it's safe! no overseas desert war, no!), fuck the citizenry, and gay "alpha" ego self and establishment-fetishized.

Exactly. Although the kike gamer swatter is definitely responsible and should have the book thrown at him, the cops are much more responsible.

what?

Attached: brainlet5.png (485x443, 22K)

Beat me to it. Fucking hivemind.

It's also not a gamer problem.

>He looks like a black Jew
No he doesn't faggot. Maybe you're too autistic to notice black people actually have darker brown skin color, hence where the term black comes from. This guy's skin is almost live that is a white person.

He looks like a black Mexican towelhead seriously wtf is he

>has

is

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Because they wouldn’t have been there to shoot the guy had he not posed as a guy about to murder his family.
That’s the difference between him and you calling the cops on a nigglet with a toy gun - you are legitimately concerned about something that could be deadly vs fabricating a story for revenge.
I don’t understand why this has to be explained.

He looks like a niggerspicchinkkikesandnigger

Attached: 1501041513460.jpg (657x527, 38K)

>get a call from a lunatic threatening to kill his family
>show up expecting a shootout with unknown arsenal
>suspect makes a quick movement
>wait to see if he’s just scratching his dick or pulling a gun
This is how stupid you are

>This piece of shit logged into Twitter from jail because of faulty software in some touchpad cafeteria touchpad thing

I wonder if the other prisoners liked getting their internet locked down because of him.