I've yet to see news of the terrorist attack in Ontario. I wonder why Canadian media wants to cover this up...

I've yet to see news of the terrorist attack in Ontario. I wonder why Canadian media wants to cover this up? Why do they think that they can?

Attached: 1519663441087m.jpg (819x1024, 110K)

why would the khazar jews report on themselves.
turd'eau wanted Israeli Secret intelligence Service agents and now we have sandnigger bombers

Why does Jess Southern not have a boyfriend?

Because it is going to cause a fuck of a lot of panic
>Terrorist attack
>Second in a month
>Literally fuck all to go on as for description of who did it

Attached: nigger.jpg (523x489, 98K)

its literally on the front page of the cbc (cucked bent canadians) website.

claiming that they are unsure of reasons...
COME ON
This is the same bullshit shoveled at us when trucks of peace were body plowing people in Europe

We just had a incel rebellion.

well after the Toronto van attack maybe its not so smart to just assume its another sandnigger attack. I mean I would bet a substantial amount of money that they are Pakistani but I was wrong last time.

They did the same thing with the Edmonton van attack.

the garbage filled minds from eddit can go back there now and never post here again.
You're far too stupid

>Incel
Convenient way of referring to rapey shitskins

>Armenian's aren't sand niggers
What? Is this why you idiots are so delusional about having 49% white people?

I'm sure there is a bunch of pictures out there of her with "hippy" chads at festivals and whatnot. She's a roastie as you'd expect.

Just Immigrants, totally not invaders from another country, nothing to worry about.

Attached: 4632357-2.jpg (565x290, 29K)

you sure its not just someone who ate too much curry

When Lauren comes back to SA she must bring her sister with

She'll be back looking for another tanned half Irish boyfriend again I'm sure

She's also a filthy bitch with photoshopped pictures. I wouldn't touch that thing with a 10 foot pole (22 inches here, btw)

I would, but it'd keep falling out. (5.5 inches)

It was most likely Indian mafia not political terrorism thats why.

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE
*lifts weights*

The bombing happened in an Indian restaurant according to the New York Times. In case you’re unaware, Canada has a number of immigrants linked to various factions in India ans other countries in the same area. Sikh gangs/terrorist cells are known to exist in Leaf land. I believe I’ve read about Tamil gand/terrorist cells as well. Add possible Sri Lankan, Pakistani, Bangladeshi, groups, as well as Chinese organized crime, Scicilian mafia, Russians, and home based Canadian biker gangs, I doubt anybody thinks this is anything other than a standard gang war issue. Unless of course it’s some quarrel amongst a bunch of the Indians themselves.

there was a terrorist attack? Is the Beta Uprising real? Has the day of retribution come upon us?

Attached: 1502448273964.png (920x720, 418K)

>Indian mafia
Is that a thing in Canada? We only had one Mafia in Bombay, back in the 90s. Lots of local gangsters sure, but never a large scale mafia.

Tamil and Sikh “terrorist” groups both have cells in Canada, for raising funds etc. Terrorist fundraising grouos are usually grouped with gangs and or organized crime syndicates. If the Tamils and Sikhs have organizations in Canada, other Indian Continent groups might as well, including the goverment.

lugenpresse

reminder that this story was buried and no terrorism charges were filed

Attached: toronto coverup.png (667x599, 213K)