The shilling of Jordan Peterson

prove to me that there is anything inherently wrong with jordan petersons ideas and no memes plz. (unless they are top tier)

Attached: jordan-peterson.jpg (1920x1080, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KXduQlaU-Mg
youtube.com/watch?v=DXkwCtW0v2s&t=5s&bpctr=1527248462
currentaffairs.org/2018/03/the-intellectual-we-deserve
youtube.com/watch?v=nKL3MsKRtJo
youtube.com/watch?v=JQHH6o9ual8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's a zionist

how

Attached: jordan b peterson.jpg (4000x3000, 1.78M)

He's funded by kikes to suck kike dicc and support israel

Attached: jbp2.png (1295x720, 1003K)

Attached: jbp3.png (786x818, 673K)

/thread

hes funded by fags on patreon you sperg and when has he ever shown support for israel
?

I still find it hilarious that manosphere guys beat Jow Forums in the race to redpill Peterson.
That made me change my opinion of him. I used to hate him because of how he defended young women and bashed young men.
Jow Forums and feminists/sluts used him as a mascot to get men to "man up" but after certain comments he made he got redpilled brutally and he's never been the same since.
He proved his worth.

some kike who was friends with jordan wrote a book which mentions jordan. reminder that guilty by association is not an argument (but is rather used to determine likely-hood of similar ideas)

Only non shill information I've heard is that he supports the theory Jews are more intelligent.
But I haven't found any proof of this. I have also never seen a link or screenshot to proof of criticisms brought up. shills only plan of attack against anyone is attacking their character or accusing someone of being in league with the kikes.

also watch this
>youtube.com/watch?v=KXduQlaU-Mg

what are you on about lefties hated him from the start

>50 minutes

HAHAHAHA get fucked cunt

the point is that a jew was "the first person to put him in front of a camera"
this was from the intro to his 12 rules book, written by pic related

Attached: norman doidge.jpg (858x756, 52K)

Well just the general assumption that Jews are over represented in so many fields simply because they are more competent and so we shouldn't be upset.

I mean, even if that were true, if I invite someone to stay at my house and they win all my possessions in a game of poker, then they start fucking my wife because they're more exciting and better at it, and they drive my kids to school because they're a better parent than I am....
It doesn't matter if they achieve all those things through competence, I'm still going to kick them out of my fucking house.

What? I personally experienced it. Feminists/sluts and Jow Forums (who actually think very similarly when it comes to gender issues) loved him because he took their side.
Once he got redpilled they dropped him. Leftists hated him in an unrelated sense, that he advocates individualism over collectivism. He advocates for young men to get off the computer and look around them once in a while instead of being man-children on forums.

so? i used to be cucked by the holocaust meme going through school isnt it far to say that jordan is as well, also jew doesnt equal zionist shill scum

>take my $20 personality test goy

Jordan Peterson is a boomer bugman

he got noticed when he went against the whole tranny thing a couple years ago then people started to look into him and found his other ideas

youtube.com/watch?v=DXkwCtW0v2s&t=5s&bpctr=1527248462

you're a fucking retard, you know that, right?

Yeah nah you're making your own narrative there bruh, try talking to some actually nice women some time - maybe you can get over your hatred.

His idea of individualism is so extreme that he will say anything to keep white men from forming a collective for shared interests.

>You want a white-only neighborhood goy? Well what is even that you're all INDIVIDUALS, drop this identity politics and clean your room bucko!

>Jews higher IQ explains liberal jews in positions of power
But he disregards:
>asians having higher IQs
>jews overrepresented in law, sociology and humanities (not IQ-intensive at all), AND TOP COLLEGES - this is where the future elite / aristocracy is educated
>jews behind communism, slaughter of christians in Ukraine, jews being expelled over 1000 times throughout history

There's also more but this alone is more than enough to see him for the zioshill he is.

He's trying to trap people turned off by leftists/antifa into becoming (((INDIVIDUALISTS))) and keep them on the fence and prevent them from doing anything. Controlled opposition

Also he worked for/with John Podesta on some UN project

>jew doesnt equal zionist shill scum

Attached: 1516473451302.jpg (250x220, 6K)

not an argument

**gives it to "kek boys" for free**
Nothing personal pedro...

Retard. This is an internet thing, I am still joyous that Peterson betrayed the people that originally shilled for him. He did the right thing.

stop posting videos you retards unless it is under 2 minutes

You mean juden peterstein? He is a jew shill in snake clothing.

Yes, but he was a very different Jordan Peterson back then.

if you listen to peterson and see him as anything but a presumptious hack you are a cancer on the face of humanity

currentaffairs.org/2018/03/the-intellectual-we-deserve

Attached: hack.jpg (1230x1123, 174K)

most of Jow Forums, at this point, is too retarded to understand how evil individualism really is.

Take into account his age.
The modern scale of right and left places a left leaning person in slightly left leaning moderate. Batshit crazy leftists have pushed what is considered extreme further. The extremists see anyone less than their extreme views as not left.

He's also In Cananda. That would have driven any left leaning person right just by default of not agreeing people can call themselves a astralkin cat gendered demi sexual. The most extreme rebellious thing he ever did was probably fight for the "shocking" idea that gays are equal and can marry.

jews are much more likely to be zionist shill scum but in my experience most are just as blind as everyone else

post real arguments faggot

>Jews are statistically over-represented in positions of power...and that's a good thing!

Attached: 09578.jpg (306x306, 25K)

That's the realest argument I can post m8. Dude is a jew shill

no he wasnt he has been saying the same things from his "maps of meaning" studies for years before he was even on the scene

some of his ideas- actually a lot of them are okay- but he deliberately pushes stupid shit in them, like being thankful that the jews run everything because they're naturally higher IQ, and he doesn't give you the full scope on a lot of ideas. But for basic advice he is ok. That's why he seems so good to a lot of people- it's the 80% truth formula mixed with 10% misdirection and 10% obscured facts. It's enough to tilt the angle of your growth just enough that generationally it would be detrimental to society.

when did he say this? source?

Even Shrek is better then Juden Fucklestein

Attached: shrek vs peterson.png (1080x692, 1.29M)

maybe i can put it another for your brain dead mind. how is he a jew shill?

>"like being thankful that the jews run everything because they're naturally higher iq" he has never said nor implied this.

>this is a mgtow circle jerk thing

ftfy.

not a top tier meme. try harder

youtube.com/watch?v=nKL3MsKRtJo

From 1.40

youtube.com/watch?v=JQHH6o9ual8

original source without some mgtow fag talking over it, thank you user

He said it. It's good that Jews are in positions of power because they are smarter then white people. Jewish intelligence is a myth btw. Their secret to success is ruthless tribalism and nepotism. Juden Petersteins purpose is to prevent goyim from imitating their secret to success.

Many many shills here pushing it too though. But individualism can only exist if the individual rights are protected by ... A FUCKING COLLECTIVE, i.e a state.

And, everyone having their individual rights (which conflict with eachother), and having every single one fulfilled is literally an oxymoron.

Strange how the sargonites / JP followers / alt light can't find that conclusion, though Sargon / JP and all those do everything they can to muddy the waters and keep their audience from seeing the flaw in their logic

Ingrate. He says all you need to hear from 1.40 to 2.40.

i really don't understand how jbp can be an individualist, but claim to be against relativism. and he isn't stupid, which leads me to believe he isn't being fully sincere about his opinions

kill yourself
>>"like being thankful that the jews run everything because they're naturally higher iq" he has never said nor implied this.
>two people respond with two separate instances of him saying exactly the above
>mgtow fag

Attached: 1507769110649.jpg (595x631, 55K)

>SJWs win
Europe gets blacked
>Petersons ideas win
Europe gets blacked

There's no functional difference. People would just be slightly less spergy as they were disappearing.

interesting but the points he is making arent such a radical answer if he truly believes in the jewish iq myth which i wouldnt be surprised as he is surrounded by jews. (cos he works in a university) i for one came to the same conclusion peterson is making here back when i didnt know better, jordans false beliefs in this video are supported by false facts that he genuinely believes. it would be better to attempt to redpill jordan rather than push him aside

>prove to me that there is anything inherently wrong with jordan petersons ideas and no memes plz.
The recent shilling against peterson on these boards is a JIDF operation the prevent the construction of a right-wing "Shareblue style" outfit. Jews we're worried that peterson's message would lead to a more "organized pol", like an actual irl meme propaganda until that is 501c3 and sheeeeit.

philosophically, his ideas are no different from an sjw's. they're both just slightly different flavors of liberal.

he never said nor implied it in the video stop twisting peoples words fuck off you annoying cunt

>false beliefs in this video are supported by false facts that he genuinely believes
as if this would make it okay, even if it were true, which you cannot prove.

this

HAHAHAHA. Okay let's say all of Jow Forums get their shit together, clean their rooms, get good jobs, that's all fine. What if we use those positions of power to further our cause? That would be against JPs ideology since we're all individuals.

> You're a strong good goy, you don't need to team up to achieve things, you're an individual. Are you man enough to remain an individual and not succumb to collectivism, goy?

If he was /theirguy/ msm wouldnt have pushed a narrative against him

The only reason they stopped or are dimming down is because he was too strong to be categorized or misinterpreted

Theyre now waiting for the results of (((their))) new game, the denounciation of JBP among his followers through the very identity politics he desires too fight

petersons ideas have nothing to do with the politics and issues on the large scale unless they interfere with him trying to help individual people on the small scale so in other words none of peterons ideas are either pro or anti immigration

you are right it doesnt make it ok lso you cant prove that this is evidence of him being a shill. i think the best bet is to redpill him and not to demonize him or he will avoid our ideas more so

He is funded by jews at the UN (yes literally) to act as controlled opposition/gatekeepter on the right to prevent you from taking your own side.
He is disingenious and becomes unscientific when it comes to jewish representation.
He is a low energy basic bitch liberal boomer.

I'll have what he's smoking

Attached: 1527177689051-pol.jpg (222x293, 19K)

Individualism and enlightement are the biggest mistakes in human history and this guy supports them.

>he is funded by jews at the UN
proof?

We are telling him to clean his room.

No, it's feminists/sluts and Jow Forums complaining non-stop actually. This doesn't have much to do with MGTOW although Peterson briefly mentioned it.
Are you upset that your mascot changed sides?

He wants to reduce the collective by having everyone focus on individuality.
What we really need is the collective (nation, family, etc) to be as strong as it can be by improving individuality.
As far as he's concerned however, collectivism is utter evil.
It's not as simple as that. There's yin-yang in everything, there are many great perks to a big family that can look after you when you're in trouble, and it can only do that thanks to strong individuals. You need both, he doesn't agree.

TL;DR just be selfish fuck the country clean your room LOOOL

I'm high on life, and God. That's what I'm smoking. Here, have some, faggot.

he will never be redpilled. see i'm curios what you think of the enlightenment

Lol, okay, kid.

Shoo shoo shill, if he was (((their goy))) MSM would not have attacked him, why are you (willingly) ignoring this? Are you trying to (((trick))) people?

Media backed down because JBP is too strong, now they started plan B, blackmail JBP wherever his followers might lurk

Its painfully obvious, reminds me of the economic hitmen (((they))) used to fuck over oil countries and south america

If this fails itll be attempted assassination

It's by making women an individual category apart from the family unit that we've gone down the shitter. Again.
Not the first time this.

>What we really need is the collective
no we need God

he claimed that ideologues are utter evil not collectivism but such a misinterpretation is understandable as both usually go hand in hand

>74 replies
>these 3 not posted

Attached: 1527012223688.jpg (1383x6447, 3.29M)

Attached: 1527019111269.png (1920x8031, 2.59M)

If he wasn't /theirguy/ they wouldn't have given him any attention at all.
Instead they gave him a platform where he can position himself as intended, a convenient pressure valve for the left.

Attached: IMG_0905.jpg (667x673, 82K)

>if he was (((their goy))) MSM would not have attacked him

Attached: 1518388787417.png (817x443, 34K)

Attached: individual.png (1209x163, 29K)

Someone post the pic of Peterson where he has that retarded look on his face.

Fucking hilarious, I'm in tears every time it's posted.

also, i had a Joran binge watch on youtube the other day
>muh evil hitler
>muh racial IQ is bad
>muh non-centrists

Attached: 1527008090090.png (1920x6848, 2.27M)

this much fucking text post sources or reply with short or even long responses but not a whole wall of fucking text

You've become confused and lost the thread of our conversation.
I'm saying the only way you ever thought Peterson was on a different side is if you were too deeply inbedded in the MGTOW scene and took offense when he said you needed to man up and take responsibility.

He often says that about SJWs, hence my possible confusion

The divine individual, one so strong that he forges his own "nation".
Not saying that you can do it without God, but Christianity is a big family. Bigger than the nation-state.

tldr?

Look at his face. Can we trust this smiling Jew?

INDIVIDUALISM IS NOT A GOOD IDEAL
ITS INHERENTLY SATANIC

Attached: 1508405098497.jpg (300x251, 5K)

jordan is like d as much as he is because he explains these simple concepts on a deep level so people can have a stronger appreciation for the same ideas they have heard their whole life parents response to this on the other hand usually go's 'because we said so'

He has good advice for people without a father figure but someone with a brain should outgrow him fairly quickly

Attached: 1527154459511.gif (500x338, 3.2M)

What was in the report that peterson participated in making?

Have you considered the idea of controlled opposition? It is not uncommon for the mainstream media to select a handful of "conservatives" that represent the approved opposition to mainstream ideals. They will bring these "conservatives" on their programs to say their piece. But the only reason they let them on is because their "conservative" ideas are quite mild and harmless. They will satisfy the center right types, but not really do anything to change the Jews overall goals.

This is basically foxnews in a nutshell. They are that vanilla conservatism that makes the conservative citizens feel represented as the nation slowly heads towards global nwo in Israel regardless.

Wake up to the game Dutch oven. You have been jewed by juden peterstein

Attached: IMG_0912.jpg (750x742, 90K)

then stop arguing

Drudge, breitbart, foxnews, the rebel... all Jew run conservative outlets that still have the same goal as the liberal Jew run msm... that is to empower Israel.

Attached: muh shills.png (564x427, 33K)