Why Anglos or English in general are so inferior to French?

From time to time red-faced Anglos expressed admire towards to French, talking about manner, fashion, language, architecture, philosophical ideas, you name it, but the French never give a shit about those bad teeth Anglos.

Anglos also have the highest allergy rate in the world, could be the direct result from their cousin marriage tradition.

Why Anglos still exist today?

Attached: English_Women.jpg (1600x1066, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SxQ9sB1D8ps
anthonymludovici.com/wv_pre.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anglo barbarians.

Attached: Anglos.jpg (600x900, 207K)

French woman in comparison.

Attached: French_Woman.jpg (480x640, 50K)

Shes not wearing her burqa though...

Attached: France-v-Luxembourg-FIFA-2018-World-Cup-Qualifiers.jpg (1200x630, 164K)

desu looks comfy. wish i was mates with these lads instead of my current office workmate numales. reminds me of the old days.

not that I like brits, but shut he fuck up Ahmed

Attached: England-National-Football-Team.jpg (665x377, 70K)

Draw someone poor and uneducated and suddenly they all look like poles, facial feature be damned!
Great pic

sickening and i hate soccer

Office workers have to be numales, it's the law, to protect female workers to make them feel (((safe))).
You have to cut your penis off before attending an interview.

>but the French never give a shit about
fake normans invasion of Briton.
>never gave a shit about Britons.
joo Frenchies invaded for their arab lovers. lol.
>Pestilence.

Do ugly women band together more in Britain? I see picture upon picture of hideous british ladies, and it's like their entire breed is fucked up. Did they start putting something in the drinking water? Like extra chromosomes or something?

Attached: Trapter.jpg (1200x1200, 146K)

>French
>Ever

Attached: 3.png (1920x1040, 2.07M)

youtu.be/SxQ9sB1D8ps

youpi

Attached: 00000001521489942872.jpg (634x463, 77K)

Dysgenics is real. If you looked at pictures of their grandmothers you’d probably be shocked at how attractive they were.

The problem is that nothing in society encourages women to be virtuous anymore. In fact it’s the exact opposite. Whether it’s the food, exercising, racemixing, going to church, starting families, being respectful towards men, taking care of their appearance, smoking, abortion, or shunning single motherhood. Feminism has destroyed all the social pressures that once formed the foundation of a civilised society. When you take those social pressures away, women quite litwrally devolve physically and mentally to the point of no return. 1 in 3 young women in the UK is described as suffering from some kind of mental illness. Rape and acid attacks against white women by non-whites hardly even raise an eyebrow anymore.

Jews see it as a zero sum game. The more white women/families they can destroy, the less political power white people will possess and the sooner the arrival of the Jewish messiah.

Quality post. That's fucking terrifying.
Canadian women will look the same in the next generation, then. Men too, probably. I have a feeling that virtuous action manifests in physical appearance, to a certain extent. Not to say that people with poor bone structure are that way because they're bad people, but a beautiful face can become twisted by the continued poor choices that people make throughout their periods of growth.

Attached: 1525371453106.png (499x513, 283K)

Attached: British_Smiles.png (582x480, 563K)

Yeah this is really well thought out, for the first time im saving the text.
>please come back brits we want you back

>I have a feeling that virtuous action manifests in physical appearance

Oh believe me, it does. Stress has a strongly negative impact on the body. It just so happens living in an atheistic, multicultural society that casts whiteness as the original sin over time causes levels of stress similar to that of being in a war zone.
If you understand gender differences, you’ll also realise that women cope with stress much worse than men due to the higher levels of estrogen and lower levels of testosterone. In order to cope, women are actually forced to repress their feminine emotional state just in order to keep functioning. Their testosterone levels rise in order to compensate. Hence why you see more and more white women with dyed green hair and manly faces. They are literally being transformed into men. Antidepressants help with subduing the emotional state. However, a side effect is that it also causes women to lose a lot of their critical thinking faculties. In other words, the more society pushes for multiculturalism and feminism, the more rabid, primitive and hideous white women become.

Also notice who (((they))) choose to put in positions of power.

Attached: D4C93C82-B7C1-4D44-9011-E02018B9912F.jpg (1024x403, 48K)

Makes nothing but perfects sense. This phenomenon needs to be thrust forcefully into the public awareness. What an absolutely insidious plot.... I'll continue to look into this. Women might actually give this a second thought if they are told that it'll effect their attractiveness, and that of their children (if they're old-school enough to even reproduce)

Attached: 1525355191036.jpg (750x853, 98K)

Check out Richard Lynn’s studies on dysgenics. I’m sure you’ll find some interesting information there. I’m certain we’re beyond the point of saving this country. I’ll be moving to rural Utah soon to escape the inevitable societal breakdown when it happens. I’ve been to toronto and can’t say it looked much better than London, tbqh

I’ve heard Soros and Trudeau are good friends. I wish you the best of luck leafbro.

Attached: 1ED8411E-A103-4BF6-B88A-AE3F045047F9.jpg (760x378, 53K)

anthonymludovici.com/wv_pre.htm

Also might I suggest reading Anthony Ludovici’s short book on the “positive” and “negative” woman. I have no doubt it will help elucidate a lot of these ideas in your mind.

Attached: 4263DAF5-F860-401C-A003-44DEDB5B3EDB.jpg (190x266, 18K)

I agree with your charges, but let me correct you a little. It was the christians to work against eugenics in Britain and support multiracial tolerance

Attached: Alizée_Jacotey.jpg (1600x900, 254K)

that’s a sandnigger, not a French person you dumb wog

British women are some of the ugliest on earth, but still more attractive than she-boon subhuman niggresses.