When did Jow Forums turn into a conservative board?

When did Jow Forums turn into a conservative board?
There are people here who unironically:
>watch Ben Shapiro and support him
>oppose universal healthcare and will actually defend giving Schlockstein $10,000 for leg surgery
>support banning abortion, the #1 thing keeping minorities, degenerates and leftists off the streets
>are ok with paying for a trillion dollar military that does nothing in countries that don't pay for their presence

Attached: 1508684038329.png (741x630, 27K)

Attached: 1527229285144.gif (399x369, 39K)

Fantastic argument burger and thank you for paying for Mr. Netenyahu's defense instead of paying for Little Billy's heart surgery!

Attached: 1508803876361.png (534x363, 91K)

>he doesnt remember /new/
>he doesnt remember ron paul

Attached: 1525890631394.gif (500x283, 1.85M)

when Jow Forums mods sided with faggots and femtards in 2014-2015, the population rebelled. Now we reactionary Hitler fans faggot.

Attached: index.png (331x152, 5K)

you should see Jow Forums during burger hours. Ass FROTHING, just FROTHING with corporate shills and US state department psy ops threads. 1 post by this ID drive by ((comments)), and ""Shariablue fuckmywife plz"" trolling.

Attached: 76666575758.jpg (3500x3000, 2.31M)

>Jow Forums is one person

pol acts as a balancer,the more society drifts to the left pol goes right,and once the right control everything and becomes draconian pol will naturally shift to the left

we are contrarian in nature,to be edgy is to be the counter culture and edgy now isnt fuck you mum and dad and having pink and blue hair...its pic related

Attached: pol2.jpg (680x278, 58K)

>>watch Ben Shapiro and support him
>>oppose universal healthcare and will actually defend giving Schlockstein $10,000 for leg surgery
>>support banning abortion, the #1 thing keeping minorities, degenerates and leftists off the streets

That's all libertarian, which was here before the current fascism trend.

>Ben Shapiro
>libertarian

Do you know how to read Mario

>There are people here
That's the point of Jow Forums, you idiot. People can speak their minds and we have a plethora of different opinions on every debate.

If you want your echo chamber, reddit and facebook are a couple of clicks away.

theres a difference between opinions and sponsored messages though.

>what does pol think of Alex Jones
>what is poles political leanings now
>post pic of your hand along with your age and your hometown
>take this strawpoll on my totally weird website registered in congo

That's just a few of them

Well, the second question looks quite interesting. Of course there are garbage-tier threads. That's why sage exist.

>Jow Forums
>conservative
Too many reddit memes? Have you checked the catalog?
99% of people here want CHANGE in many ways, shape and form and in every domain of life.

We are ethnonationalists, libertarians, generally right-wing, but not in the modern form, or how the media portrays or how today's politicians manifest their "right wing" ideology.

be careful with any thread you might see. A lot of this stuff on Jow Forums is datamining.

Attached: 877755534.jpg (768x1024, 183K)

We don’t like most republicans either but they are slightly better than the party of niggers, illegals, and ms-13

those are jews, shills, and memeflags, or all three, stupid. nobody here listens to ben shapiro.

the entire fucking internet is datamining, every page, every program, every non-free OS. don't delude yourself into thinking awareness exempts you from it.

Beautiful pupper.

hamfistedly clicking on a website you espouse your virtues upon is exponentially more dangerous than your average drive by malware. I merely pointed out some things that I see hundreds upon hundreds of replies made by unsuspecting anons on a daily basis. It doesn't help that most of those threads are laced with phantom posts to encourage interaction too.

I hate that jew bastard. Oh yeah I hate all jews.

Ben Shapiro is not libertarian retard

Fair enough. A warning is always good.

Disaffected youths who previously were left leaning becoming disillusioned (or were too edgy in high school to follow popular opinion), and forming a counter-culture in the safe anonymity of the internet.

The PC craze is to blame, the only reason people here are flocking to conservatism is because they were the only ones for years who have publicly called out the insane shit the sjws pull.
Peterson is the start of something better. He's a pussy and I don't agree with everything he says, but he isn't mindlessly conservative like Shapiro and Milo, and is able to BTFO the left with substance and statistics, not insults and political doublespeak. I hope that some day a more likeable and better spoken person is able to take the reins and end this PC crusade once and for all.

Attached: pinkngrey.jpg (550x734, 99K)

I dont think it is, strictly. i find Shapiro to be a sneaky Jew who is trying to manipulate and steer the so called "alt right" away from the JQ and towards lobbying for Israel. I'm somewhat on the fence regarding healthcare. Easy abortion I dont like because it promotes irresponsibility and degeneracy. I'm very non interventionist military wise and would rather we used them to protect our own borders.

Being a neo-con Christian is the end-game. /pol Just isn't there yet.

Conservatism is the new counter culture since progressives are in the mainstream

I have talked to a lot of people here who I agree and disagree with. Imagine that.

Attached: IMG_8857-как-смарт-объект-XXX.jpg (1280x853, 820K)

you mean traditionalism. Conservatism is the trans fat intestinal injections brand of the political sphere, stamped with the words ((USDA))

Attached: 5443534536.jpg (720x623, 25K)

Most people here support abortions for minorities and military spending should be compared as percent of GDP. Yes America’s is higher than western Europe’s but it’s no where near #1

>watch Ben Shapiro and support him
No such person exists, not on Jow Forums, not anywhere.
Shapiro has no fans, he is just a jewish puppet with fake twitter and youtube subscribers, all fake views.
>oppose universal healthcare and will actually defend giving Schlockstein $10,000 for leg surgery
The government involvement in healthcare is the reason for these prices. These are artificially created prices propped up by the government. Universal healthcare would just mean that the taxpayer would have to pay 500k for one leg surgery.
In the free market, without any government involvement, you could find a guy to perform surgery on your leg for 500 bucks, and he would do a much better job.
>support banning abortion, the #1 thing keeping minorities, degenerates and leftists off the streets
Pro-life doesn't automatically mean banning all abortion. The most popular position is the ''what race is it?'' position.
>are ok with paying for a trillion dollar military that does nothing in countries that don't pay for their presence
Pure strawman. Jow Forums doesn't support excessive military spending and knows it's a scam, and it's just more firepower for Israel.

I've haven't seen a lot of them, but it may be because of the "new comers" who would rather make their own threads than look at existing ones.

Attached: 1521596729092.jpg (247x247, 12K)

All military spending should be justified, not what it's compared to GDP or any sort of arbitrary nonsense.
The military spending should be whatever it needs to be to protect the borders and protect the country from foreign threats.
The problem with America's military spending isn't that's high compared to the GDP or some shit like that, it's that very powerful (((people))) are pulling strings to get more money for the military to line their own pockets. People make trillions of dollars selling America weapons and bombs, and then you have Israel which lobbies to increase military spending so they can use your money and your soldiers to secure the Middle East as a Greater Israel.
''Muh GDP'' is kind of irrelevant.

>>watch Ben Shapiro and support him
Yeah he's alright
>>oppose universal healthcare and will actually defend giving Schlockstein $10,000 for leg surgery
I don't have strong feelings either way, but universal healthcare is pretty cool I guess - if something happens I know I'm covered
>>support banning abortion, the #1 thing keeping minorities, degenerates and leftists off the streets
I'm more libertarian so I say let people do what they want
>>are ok with paying for a trillion dollar military that does nothing in countries that don't pay for their presence
Without the military, other countries would take over the world. Do you want that?

young republicans are functionally retarded
Jow Forums has to be 100% satire
>nobody with the socio-economic status of a general 4channer would vote republican

All of this.

the ratio between GDP and military spending is huge, but the ratio between the earnings made by ((warlords)) vs the average income of the taxpayer, is without a doubt absolutely fucking disgusting.

Attached: 766575858.png (408x257, 203K)