What does/ pol/ think about hunter s Thompson

What do you think?

Attached: a8bea9c91eb2e61ca6f10cbd982c1208-495x330.jpg (495x330, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whale.to/b/thompson_h.html
thompsonmurder.com/
youtu.be/NHeSC_Ws5Ic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't think and you know it. But you think I am low IQ. There is a difference between low IQ and absent mindedness. Just so you know, that would be evident if you read a book. Or if you are a genius like Dostoevsky. But you are not, you are not that smart. Some people take out trash, some people are philosophers, it's all about your IQ.

He did a good job of capturing the crazy. Personally I always enjoyed his political works over everything else but your miles may vary. On a side note I think politics has finally got too strange, even for him, although I admit he would have had fun with Trump. Although I don't know if he would have liked him but he would have had fun non the less.

Attached: hunter-s-thompson.jpg (724x425, 188K)

He was part of the cult killing and eating ppl

>What do you think?

Attached: boomer.jpg (968x634, 251K)

A great political troll. His self started rumor about Edmond Muskie's ibogaine addiction broke the man.
Peaked too early though, and the end of his career was just rehashing old tricks. The years of hard drug use really took it's toll.
Reminds me of a lot of great musicians. Drugs start as inspiration, then becomes a crutch, then their demise.

I don’t

pedo rapist cannibal

>mfw off by 2

Attached: just.jpg (1024x1024, 66K)

Hunter was a real boomer in the end.

The only thing boomers did right was not fight back against leftist policies that have drastically increased costs of living instead of defending conservative and nationaliat values.

Redpilled to death. He and Kubrick knew about the (((adrenochrome))) farms the cults use.

Real boomerism has never been tried

An inspired writer right up 'til the 90's. Nobody does stream of consciousness and make it relevant and vibrant like Thompson from the 60's through to the 90's. Sadly declined into self-parody to maintain his bad boy image well past the point where he was establishment incarnate, but eh, that's the fate of all successful bad boys.

There's a lot of bullshit about him being a homosexual paedophile lately, none of which was ever even hinted at in his writing as we'd expect from a guy often aping Burroughs and other actual literary paedophile shock jocks. Not even a hint at a homosexual subtext, even. His sexual elements were always aimed at either deviants corrupting innocent women, or the shock of revelation that women were fucking disgusting deviants themselves.

His book about Clinton is a must-read for Jow Forums ditto the one about Nixon. Both shocking at the time, with the benefit of hindsight he was spot on the money, especially about Clinton's bizarre behaiour descending into hints of rape. Keep in mind he was employed to support Bill's campaign to be president, too.

Great writer, I recommend anything he wrote up to and including Better Than Sex. Ignore the rest.

Attached: 1525971104328.jpg (225x350, 30K)

A woman who was an assistant to him who wasn't any sort of conspiracy theorist, alt right etc. said he tried to get her to watch a snuff film with him.

Brilliant writer.

talent weakened and degenerated by drugs, which is purposefully inverted by (((media))) that celebrates him as if it were the cause OF his talent; no sober self-awareness from the man himself, the ultimate self-absorbed boomer, no more needs be said.

big fan
the pedo stuff seems silly - he is the kind of person that would admit to it if he ever did it

spotted the yillennial NEET

>stream of consciousness
that's not what he does.

Good guess, doesn't change anything I said, boomer.

sorry i interrupted your sad hero worship for a drugaddled lunatic that was only talented when he was 20-years-old, continue overhyping your favorite degenerate darling.

He also raped them before killing them and made one kid bite another kids dick off.

Yes he does m8. It might be packaged as gonzo journalism, but what is the difference? He plants himself into the story and riffs. If you can get a copy of his early army journalism, it is a cracking good read, developing all of his later idiosyncracies as he riffs around the most boring assignments on base.

he was one of the fucking people harvesting it.

Was suicided because he was going to expose 9/11. And, he had nailed the details to a tee.

Crypto-Jew

Names, exact plan, timeline, all of it.
This could not have been allowed to happen.

Yeah once these stories really got out there in the last decade or so I really lost any respect I may have had for the man.

>anything surrounding abusing and killing children is definitely my line in the sand

The most overrated hack in modern literature. Falilv is the most pathetic attempt at edginess I've ever wasted my time reading. Plus he was a massive pedo.

"The autumn months are never a calm time in America. . . . There is always a rash of kidnapping and abductions of schoolchildren in the football months. Preteens of both sexes are traditionally seized and grabbed off the streets by gangs of organized perverts who traditionally give them as Christmas gifts to each other to be personal sex slaves and playthings."

-Hunter S. Thompson, page 3 from his 2004 book entitled "Hey Rube"

Attached: huntersthomsponautumn.jpg (678x365, 38K)

Characteristics of a Staged Suicide

This case has all the characteristics of a staged "suicide."
* No witnesses.
* No specific suicide note on the spot of the death.
"Football season is over" is not sufficient. I just means it is time Baseball.
* Telling his Canadian friend he fears he will be "suicided"
* He made enemies with powerful, ruthless people
* He was on good relations with his wife, Anita, a cute young blonde, with no problems, and did not even say good bye?
* He was in the midst of projects he felt passionate about
For example: 9/11, White House "reporter" Jeff Gannon scandal, ESPN
* He was in good financial shape, no problems
* The last word he typed was "counselor", indicating he was in the middle of writing
* Broken leg, but still relatively healthy, with no terminal illness
At least not serious enough to kill himself

whale.to/b/thompson_h.html

Attached: huntersthompsontruth.jpg (600x449, 65K)

"Hunter telephoned me on Feb. 19, the night before his death. He sounded scared. It wasn't always easy to understand what he said, particularly over the phone, he mumbled, yet when there was something he really wanted you to understand, you did. He'd been working on a story about the World Trade Center attacks and had stumbled across what he felt was hard evidence showing the towers had been brought down not by the airplanes that flew into them but by explosive charges set off in their foundations. Now he thought someone was out to stop him publishing it: "They're gonna make it look like suicide," he said. "I know how these bastards think . . ."

Paul William Roberts, Columnist, Toronto Globe and Mail

thompsonmurder.com/

Attached: huntersthompsontruth2.jpg (361x184, 27K)

>Drugs start as inspiration, then becomes a crutch, then their demise.
Fugg that's unexpectedly deep.

If any of the pedo shit is true, I'm convinced that he intended to be the one journalist in the world willing to fuck kids to infiltrate and break the story on establishment-wide abuse.
It just seems right up his alley.

Attached: 1526714682370.jpg (720x460, 39K)

worked

That's right goyim
Ignore his staged suicide (MURDER)
Ignore his interrupted work on 9/11
Ignore his massive knowledge of the pedophile ruling class which got him killed

Attached: jew-rub-hands.gif (419x313, 2.84M)

he was the zeroday degenerate which all degeneracy spawned from. what came after will be viewed with scorn by all the survivors for a millennium.

>"They're gonna make it look like suicide," he said. "I know how these bastards think . . ."

Attached: stewiebrianwtfreaction.gif (300x223, 261K)

>not a jew
>not a banker
>not a hippie
You aren't really using all two of your brain cells there moron

Watch some of his videos, the drugs and shit was an act. It was so obvious he put on a show because that is what the public expected based upon the work. They could never separate the man from the art.

God Tier. Last True American

he was born pre-war

Are you kidding me? He did snuff films for the elite. Sick fucker, couldn’t care less about him.

"IQ" is some made up bullshit, it doesnt determine anything any more than your SATs.
>Or if you are a genius like Dostoevsky.
get off his dick, making a sentence last 4 pages isnt genius.

It isnt dude this thread is gettimgshilled hard by calling him a boomer and pedo, two things that would discourage younger posters from looking into his 9/11 expose and death. It happens whenever someone mentions him here

This

He literally was a hippy you dipshit
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is about the death of the hippy movement.

Yeah, he killed himself. He was on the phone with his wife. He did it while his son, daughter in law and grandson were visiting him. So I really don't think he was murdered.

Or is that just what they want us to believe?

I love HST, read everything he ever wrote.
you guys are out of your fucking minds.
But, it doesnt surprise me. He's dead now, so you can make up all the wacked out shit you want about fucking and eating children and the FBI killing him over 911.
None of that shit even remotely tracks.
He despised party politics, he supported gays, women and minorities, he hated Nixon, Bush and Regan. He was one of the greatest American authors of all time. He was VERY depressed and not in good health, and he shot himself in the head in his kitchen, He left a note.
Not everything is a fucking fantastic conspiracy. Hunter knew that better than anyone .

Attached: hsty.jpg (2500x1864, 634K)

He had a dark side (no shit, huh). He witnessed a gang rape by The Angels. He developed a voyeur fetish as a result. He was invited to eyes wide shut shit cuz of his rep. He had a good time. They took him darker, deeper. By that time, it was too late to back out. Remember, his attorney that got him off of rape charges later repped jon benets father. He was there with Boner, he photographed the evil. What choice did he have? He'd already sold his soul.

One of America's greatest writers. I'm not sure what to think of a lot of the shit Jow Forums says about him. He's always been a personal hero for me. I appreciate him going after the evils of the Bush Administration and I enjoyed a lot of his sports writing. I think he was super fucking BASED but others will probably disagree. The man deeply fascinates me. Probably the only author who I was compelled to read most of their work.

Attached: hunterthompsonlel.jpg (732x490, 44K)

>discourage younger posters from looking into his 9/11 expose and death
It never was published, nor his last book of memiors that was railroaded over years after his death.
The pedo shit is not pure shilling, rumors of that have been swirling around for a long time.
I think he wanted to go out with a sequel to Hells Angels where he infiltrated the kiddy-fucker scene and bring down half the government with him.

he was the /b/ of journalist

youtu.be/NHeSC_Ws5Ic