Why is it that conservative comedians almost don't exist and those that do exist often struggle to be funny...

Why is it that conservative comedians almost don't exist and those that do exist often struggle to be funny, but on the internet and in memes the farther right you go the more lulz there are to be had?

Attached: 1516548184607.jpg (541x350, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tl4VD8uvgec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because you're right wing so you laugh at things that support your own viewpoints.

Jow Forums isn't devoid of humour but most jokes and memes are just dumb sneering and strawmen which I don't find very funny.

t. leftist

Check out Theo Von

He's no extremist but he tells a joke about jews clogging up the internet, and his stance on shit is solid usually.

>mainstream comedy
>basket-weaving peasant comedy

You cant be an anonymous comedian. Anyone who used Jow Forums level humor IRL would never have a platform in the jew run media.

Gang Gang bruh

The holobunga meme is hilarious and you know it

I liked the Ben Garrison stuff before he turned it back around on Jow Forums. That was proper classic Jow Forums stuff.

Stupid memes are most other stuff. I think trying to rebrand 'skype' as a slur was peak cringe.

I'm not particularly right wing.

>conservative comedians almost don't exist
because the establishment won't allow them to exist
>but on the internet and in memes
because the establishment can't control the internet (yet)

It's quite simple. Good jokes have to be politically incorrect. If you try to maintain your SJW agenda while making jokes, they come our as lame and forced.

>most jokes and memes are just dumb sneering and strawmen

Projection every fucking time.

Attached: liberals.jpg (665x654, 113K)

Its almost like most conservatives are retards

>comedians
>funny

Attached: 1331839015440.gif (280x201, 995K)

Retards are often funny.

You probably watch the wrong comedians. Comedy is a 2.500 years old art.

Attached: quote-praxagora-i-want-all-to-have-a-share-of-everything-and-all-property-to-be-in-common-there-will (850x400, 87K)

It’s because the truth is often hilarious but leftists want to ostracize people that point out inconvenient hilarious truths

No you just have a sadistic sense of humor because you're a sociopath.

>Why is it that conservative comedians almost don't exist and those that do exist often struggle to be funny
In that sphere it is an industry and the people who control it are typical leftists. An industry that has standards, and the people who set those standards have left leaning views and only want left wing views to have any positive connotation. There are certain things you can't talk about and views you can't hold if you want to make it big. If you're left leaning, somewhat funny or clever, and tow the line it is easy for you to make it big if you put in the work. Dave Chappell (I know he isn't right wing but the industry burned him bad) expressed a bit of independent thought and was booted. Now its a bit easier for comedians with right of center viewpoints to get exposure because of the internet and Netflix dominating the comedy game. They still have to be careful and not push the line.

>but on the internet and in memes the farther right you go the more lulz there are to be had?
Complete lack of boundaries and industry control. There is no board that wants more diversity expressed in order to push a narrative on most of the internet, and that scares the shit out of most conventional entertainment companies. There is no way to control it. It's about as organic as comedy can get because there are no limits as to what can be made fun of or done. Thats where real humor comes from.

Pic related. One warehouse fire in California and one thread that died but was subsequently flagged and spammed by leftists was the call to arms. A bunch of shitposters actually went out of their way to found DIY spaces in their area and reported them to the fire marshall for whatever violations they could find. Just to evict hippies and communists from their squalid living areas while smugly claiming its for safety and using Nazi relate imagery to convey that message. That's fucking funny.

Attached: firesafteypepe2.png (695x900, 722K)

Are Monty Python sociopaths?

Fucking great quote. Saved. Also, yes, Aristophanes is the king of comedy and he was conservative AF

Indeed. Notice how he's being politically incorrect while at the same time he helps people realize slavery is a bad thing and communism doesn't work.

That's why comedy is a branch of philosophy.

I don't treat the money of others as my own. I try to take the flaws in all humanity as real issues, but something we should handle with good humor. Is that what makes me a sociopath? Because I think your lack of understanding and empathy shows why leftist memes generally fail to move me.

Because Jews control the entertainment industry

this, ourguys like Sam Hyde (pbuh) get Shoahed despite great ratings

What about Norm MacDonald. Love me some Norm.

I like some conservative comedians, and that includes Nick DiPaulo and the parts of Norm that are conservative, but find that conservative comedy cannot be well expressed in the normal world. Dennis Miller could not really be funny as a conservative. Yet liberals are often funny even when they express opinions that are stupid or simply dangerous to society. Maybe caring about the future of humanity in a sense that involves *my feels* prohibits joking about it or maybe Jews just rule normal entertainment or some other such, but I've definitely noticed it.

>making fun of a massacre is ebin funny XDXDXD
cringe

What massacre? The deaths of 200,000 Jews in World War II? Those 20,000 Jews died of typhus. It's normal that 2,000 would die in a war. That 200 Jews were imprisoned for the safety of the state shouldn't be focused on to this degree.

because saying memes IRL is extremely cringey

>only 200000 died
talk about revisionism

"Occupation?"
>Stand-up Philosopher!
"Oh. A bullshit artist!"

Classic.

youtu.be/tl4VD8uvgec

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Because the funniest stuff is the stuff that’s most off limits, and the material considered off limits on the right will never be given any traction because of (((them)))

>make a left-wing joke in public
>some people laugh, maybe repeat it to their friends
>make a right-wing joke in public
>oy that's hate speech lad
so goes the "tolerant" left

Attached: cars.png (1080x1466, 631K)