Will he go to prison?

Will he go to prison?
Anyone else doing what he did would, right?

Attached: 4068358-harvey-weinstein-et-gwyneth-paltrow-a-ne-637x0-1.jpg (637x955, 84K)

Even if he does it will be like a resort

Attached: Hide-the-Pain-Harold.jpg (480x601, 31K)

>oy vey! We raped enough women that they're actually speaking out against the worst Jewish offender
>Just give me 6 months to transfer all of my assets offshore and settle all my affairs then I will, on my own terms, surrender myself without any embarrassing on camera arrest and after negotiating with my fellow Jews I MIGHT serve 2 years in a prison with a Michelin star restaurant
OKAY GOYIM? JEWS AREN'T ABOVE THE LAW

He rapped women? Is that what he is getting nailed with or is it like extortion or something. Didnt they all exchange sex for his friendship? What did he do illegal also what did magical voiceover black guy do? Cosby seems like the only real criminal in all this so far.

Attached: Jew-Dicial-System.jpg (228x221, 21K)

he can corroborate the pedophilia evidence on the Weiner laptop. this is why it's happening in NYC. also this will take down la county sheriffs dept which was running cover for the west coast ring.

you know the answer

Attached: zionismintensifies.jpg (275x183, 7K)

because he's a nigger? top lel

I say jail this kike big time

OYYYYYYYY VEYYYYYYY

is speilberg more powerful than weinstein? supposedly he did some bad stuff to little girls.

>yfw Dan Schneider is responsible for all the sexual allegations in Hollywood.

It's an unfortunate situation. Making women perform sexual favours for advancement is extremely sleazy and immoral, but the women did agree to the terms. They could have walked away.

Because they all liked that. They sold their goods for job, just like all women do.

Attached: hollwood whores in a nutshell..jpg (1972x1616, 723K)

nah i think dan the man with the plan wide as a soda can was in his own little fifedom to be honest.

Well done, Harry. HOWEVER...

Attached: Weinstein Markle.jpg (468x303, 22K)

He did a lot of custom IT shit and is most-likely trying to get heat off of him.

Yes
8 years

No and he dindu nuffin. He's a perv but these whores knew exactly what they were getting into.

The Jews are using Weinstein as a sacrifice to increase sexual assault restrictions against whites to keep us from having greater social interactions and thus more white babies.

Wasn't it his brother that started the whole thing? Nobody dared attack him until his brother did.

sumner(sp?) redstone cant protect him anymore. his kids arent protecting dan.

god his brother is even more of a (((producer))) than harvey. He even waited til their mom died to betray his brother so he can take over the company.

bob weinstine looks even more like a characature.

When did it go from sex harassment to rape?

Need a brief summary

for a short window of time Gwyneth was fucking stunning. thanks for the reminder.

I think with Dan show me your feet while I beat my meat Schneider they paid off all the kids and they signed NDA's so there probably won't be anything ever coming out on him.

something something coercion

HEIL GIBSON