America

Why does American politics receive more attention than the politics of other countries?

Attached: B3AB57EB-DC13-4B72-AA4E-90956E99BAD7.jpg (618x410, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H3pntGBylho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cianiggers and media go hand in hand

Because America is the most powerful & influential country in the world.

Because what we do everyone else copies, thats why a Trump victory was so important.

Nah. That's China.

Because Jews control western media and keep spamming anti-trump fake news.

We more or less invented politics.

Everyone else is LARPing as America.

Because their politics determines who gets bombed / cia'd next

Because does it matter what Somalia's witch doctor tribunals think?

America has a quarter of the world's wealth which is much thanks to the world being obliterated in WW2 and America exploiting this state of affairs

Google pax Americana

China is powerful, yes. But they are not influential. They are a very introverted society.

/thread

more important

don't accuse us of exploiting something your government actually caused. if churchill hadn't been deepthroating untold numbers of circumsized jewish dick your country would've been fine.

Just off the top of my drunk head we're ~60% the population of all of Europe combined. Plus Chinkland, Russia, Brazil, and Indonesia are all pathetic compared to us in every standardized and per capita metric, including GDP per capita. It's incredibly obvious why America is first place on the world stage and correspondingly receives more political attention. We're the premiere world power bar none.

Turn your mouse over. Now look at your monitor. Your keyboard. Your phone. Finally the clothes on your back.

That's right.

China is exercising stealth influence over every facet of your life.

American media is pushing it out there, why is beyond me, who gives a fuck really.

So stealthy no one cares! That's not the kind of influence he's talking about.

>won culture war
>won military war
>won economic war
>won intelligence war
>won IP war
I don't know mate. The US is clearly a meaningless country.

America is obviusly a very powerful nation, which gives its politics a lot of importance. also it has a president who is openly communicating alot more than other nations presidents, which therefore provides a lot of stuff to talk about.
Also outrage for degenerates not getting what they want.
You also might have this view because you live in america i assume where of course there is more coverage.

It has the highest meme potential because it's one big shitshow.

Attached: 1pfdfk[1].jpg (768x432, 28K)

Political influence, tard. The products I'm using could be made literally anywhere and it wouldn't matter one bit.

By being slaves? Were the niggers exerting their influence by running our farms?

Because we rule the world.

cause america is the replacement for the british empire,you are that powerful and influencial what goes on in america has a knock on effect to the world

which ever way america goes the world usually follows,hence why we all shilled for trump cause he will put us on course to a future we want

I would take a Higher meme potential shit show over a low energy low fun shit show though...enjoy Merkel

We have more american posters

We used to talk all day about the european refugee crisis, but all our nordfront got banned.

AfD does a good Job so far bringing some fun back into the parliament though.
youtube.com/watch?v=H3pntGBylho

Because if we fall the worldwide economy Falls

>he will put us on course to a future we want
Being Israels bitch?

China cant even be called a super power at this point, their people rape each other and shit in the streets.

Someone in Poland answered "Why does American presidential elections receive more attention in Poland than Polish presidential elections?"

The answer was they have more impact on Poland.

well first they will try to save your banks 200 % debt on ya, boy

because it is the easiest to ridicule. It's a big fat bullseye that everybody cannot resist. It's a hairy thot swaying her nasty ass in your face. You know it's crusty, but the ass, oh the glorious hairy ass.

Attached: 766655768.png (602x552, 779K)

Its funny watching idiots scream at each other

Because we have the most genuine freedom (for now) and we have the most heavily armed citizens. This makes us the largest threat to globalist policies "they" would like to eventually put into effect.

Attached: 20180310_115322.jpg (960x636, 146K)

China is a regional power at best. The US is a superpower.