Thought it would just end with Jerusalum?

Think again, King Kike (Trump) will not stop until Greater Israel is reality.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-05-25 08.17.29.png (807x685, 285K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamophobia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runnymede_Trust
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Rose_(journalist)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Lester,_Baron_Lester_of_Herne_Hill
haaretz.com/israel-news/u-s-ambassador-to-israel-pictured-with-image-of-jerusalem-third-temple-replacing-muslim-mosques-1.6112357
freebeacon.com/national-security/congressional-measure-recognize-israeli-sovereignty-golan-heights-killed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lel even Bibi hasn't done half as much for Zionism as Trump has in just two years

Trump should just run for PM of Israel at this point.

Might as well go all in now that you have such a ZOG president.

Attached: 1527172574083.png (500x900, 140K)

The more the muzzies are chained up - the better.

Attached: イスラム教.jpg (736x490, 56K)

Attached: netanyahu_board_israeli_warplan.jpg (1650x874, 202K)

Except in the gulf states

Attached: 1527122930488.jpg (1136x676, 273K)

Why would Christians have sovereignty in Golan Heights? Oh, right, he means Talmudistan sovereignty.....

We annexed it in 1981. Is it still an issue for some people?

You deserve extermination.

>someone wants to make a good buck after his career in politics

Duly noted. So why is Israel's control over the Golan bothers you? Or do you just want Israel destroyed?

Is that a jewish joke?

explain this jew

Attached: islamophobia.jpg (1750x3115, 975K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamophobia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runnymede_Trust
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Rose_(journalist)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Lester,_Baron_Lester_of_Herne_Hill

Not really. Just don't understand why the golan is still an issue.
Off topic, but, Some jews want the west's demise?

I’m not even unsympathetic to Israel, as a basically ‘western’ democracy in a sea of eastern failure, but the way the Israel lobby manipulate US politicians in a way the large majority of the US population would certainly be appalled by... at some point it will be exposed and Israel will become toxic for having co-opted democracy in a foreign country so shamelessly.

Dying for Israel is your duty and pleasure, anons. Bronze age fantasy books rule the world.

We don’t give a shit. Let the Israeli’s hang themselves with a little rope.

>So why is Israel's control over the Golan bothers you?

Because it belongs to Assad and the Syrian Arab Republic.

>Let the Israeli’s hang themselves with a little rope.

You mean: Let Israel expand further and further, expanding to the point where greater Israel is a possiblity. Why do you think they are pushing this Kurd shit?

Attached: greater-israel-map1.gif (604x414, 79K)

>Roy Cohn
>Jeffrey Epstein
>Jared Kushner

All pedokikes. This is concrete, objective, factual information.

Attached: 723C4CD4-5AE3-49BF-979D-3D31886C7E44.jpg (480x360, 64K)

As long as whites aren't in danger or inconvenienced I couldn't care less what Israelis do to the Arab rodents encircling their country. Palestinian clearly want to die, otherwise what's all the rock throwing at tanks about?

When Israel steals land, they try to get others to recognize their theft as some kind of G-d given right, when its just some sleazy con artists fleecing the Goyim.

Attached: Jewsdid911.jpg (460x458, 68K)

>As long as whites aren't in danger

Yes keep dying for Israel goycuck.

Do you believe the six day war was started with the purpose of conquest only?

Okay I will keep dying, you keep being retarded.

Ron DeSantis isn't he running for governor of the great state of Isra-I mean Florida?

Attached: 1527189761080.jpg (509x340, 79K)

>not realising the kikes are fucking with everyone on earth by means of subjective, emotional manipulation
>not realising that this united revolt against the kike/kike shills overlords and their kiked central banks is what is the biggest fear of the scare that is populism for the kikes

This is concrete, objective, factual information.

Diaspora kikes, not the Israeli government. I don't think Netanyahu is making decisions for how Western countries are run. Kike CEOs and their lackeys, on the other hand...

we should've dropped a 3rd one

No it was the Oil the British knew about since the 1800's You wouldn't be the Rothschild's sacrificial lambs otherwise.

I always laugh when Jews think Israel is sovereign not a foreign fiefdom of the sabbateans

You are illegally occupying territory that under international law does not belong to you. You have about as much right to that land as I have to claim I own the Antarctic. Syria will hopefully march their troops into the Golan Heights and fully liberates Syria from the occupiers.

Remember how a whole bunch of anons told you to get the home locations and addresses of our ((((elected officials)))).

It's already too late, we can't even burn out our homeless and kill the needleheads.

Jews are going to own us another 2,000 years if we don't trade in our racial and sexual divide in for a UNITED front against Zionism.

That is World Peace in its greatest form.

Attached: 4OC.png (304x415, 60K)

Congress has been controlled by Israel since 1951 (American Zionist Committee for Public Affairs aka what is now known as AIPAC). Like this isn’t even a joke, Israel controls the majority of our Congress. Our Congress has been full of these treasonous pigs for decades and nobody has done a thing about it.

The death penalty is one possible punishment for treason under US law. Just remember that. Just keep that in mind within the context of Congress

>When Israel steals land, they try to get others to recognize their theft as some kind of G-d given right, when its just some sleazy con artists fleecing the Goyim

Land wasn't "stolen", it was "won" in a war. Happens all the time. Spanish did it with the Incas, Aztecs, Mayans, etc. Only they did it right. Complete genocide. Wiped out their history and built Catholic churches over their degenerate temples. Israelis should have taken a page and erased the Palestinians completely. I'm no fan of the Jew either but who cares. Get over it. Why do you guys fight over that shit hole sand box anyway?

but aipac and other lobbies have a huge influence in policy

>the Jews see Trump as another King Cyrus
>Cyrus diverted the Euphrates river, took over Babylon, made the decree to build the temple Jews want so badly, and was basically the first human rights leader that would make things great again

Attached: 1526061198694.png (727x1515, 1.32M)

Truman is the worst president ever for recognizing the state of Israel. Wilson for helping create the Zionist regime in the first place with the British.

One of the first very good goys.

So the war was justified, but conquest during a war is prohibited? Please clarify what you mean instead of generic statements like illegal occupation. What laws we broke, and why can't we take territories during a war?
What oil?

I wonder if Israel will covertly help Trump get re-elected in 2020? After all, he's certainly made it in their interest to do so.

Attached: wut.png (5000x5000, 412K)

The end game is near. The Satanic Semites are nearing their goal of realising their daemonic kingdom's prophesied boundaries. Once this is accomplished, they will initiate their 'final solution' for their "Palestinian problem" -- a sacrifice made at the altar of their Babylonian daemon-god, Malek (Moloch, Satan).

Thereinafter, their third temple will be erected and the rights performed for the descent of their messenger, King Solomon, upon the Dome of the Rock. This Wi usher in the raising of Malek to the corporeal world (lit. the summoning of Satan).

I do not believe this garbage. However, (((they))) do and with the power they are afforded by corrupted powers like Amerimuttica and its puppets, like Dumbf, (((their))) warped perceptions can and will become our reality...

Attached: discard_the_cum_rag.jpg (888x666, 141K)

>Mention "zionist lobbies" and their influence in US foreign policy
>Get called an anti-semite holohacks denier

Muh six day war
>abandon Sinai
>abandon southern Lebanon
>abandon Gaza
Israel strong goy

I’m happy with this. Fuck you dilusional retards that hate Jews so much that you can’t see that Israel is the only decent country in the Middle East.

>International Law

holy fuck, you are an idiot. Globalism has been a failure and international law is meaningless.

>9/11 was 20 years ago. Why is it still an issue for some people? Okay maybe we had something to do with it but it was so long ago who cares dudelmoa stop holding to the past look to the future

Attached: shl.jpg (900x900, 136K)

jerusalem? the end? at the beginning of ramadan? no my dear this is just the beginning of trump triggering all the muzies into total war
and he's right

Attached: 1525808385109.png (844x738, 535K)

>intentionally ommit information or straight up push disinformation in order to have an event like 9/11 happen
>"look at based israel they killed a hundred of my white american friends, time to board the plane and go die in the sands of iraq for them! Based Israel, take my foreskin"

What are you trying to say?
Also we did not return Gaza to Egypt.
Don't see why a war is the same as crashing planes into towers with no survivors.

You are the problem, gormless, expendable goy. You enable these Satanic daemons to rule the world through the perpetuation of nihilistic greed.

As such, it will be you and your family whose heads will be on the executioner's block when the Second Emancipation of the gentiles begins.

There can be no mistakes this time -- (((they))) and their brainwashed fodder must be wiped out... ALL OF THEM.

Attached: Beelzebub_Netanyahu[2].jpg (666x391, 89K)

>Whheeeeeeezzzz
>Shomebogdy sed OIL???

Attached: 1526903423312.jpg (640x640, 78K)

Palestinians lost their land
Get over it
You lost to an invading force that was rightfully given the land by the British Empire when it still owned it.

Lmao
He sword dances with those guys

You don't see why Israel illegally taking Syrian land rich in natural resources is the same as Mossad giving false information about Mohammed Atta's whereabouts? What does it matter what you see?

>The star will gorge itself on clay

In 1948 it was like five Arab countries vs Israel and the Arabs still got BTFO. One wonders how settled an issue can possibly get.

Might makes right, apparently. Good to know rape is completely moral since the rapist overpowers the victim.

That’s not happening. This is concrete, objective, factual information.

Attached: 1523264139742.png (703x696, 81K)

>Illegally
War is illegal?
And what resources does the golan have?

>believing might is right
>not seeing that the human condition is able to rise above its primitive inclination

Humans are extremely spiritual. So much untapped energy, that can be used against the Draco/kikes/kike shills, wasted. This is concrete, objective, factual information.

>Water

The kikes/kike shills destroying the USS Liberty is concrete, objective, factual information.

The Arabs had all the might and they still lost. Then they lost again in '56, again in '67, again in '73. How many defeats will it take for the matter to be settled?

In war, there are only losers, except for the kikes/kike shills/Draco. This is concrete, objective, factual information.

Annexation is illegal, and you know all of this very well. All of your questions you already know the answers, and I do too so what are you trying to accomplish? Do you really get paid to post here?

Attached: gee.jpg (1681x809, 336K)

Not by Jow Forumstards -- no.

But the wheels have been in motion since '9-11' lit the candle of enlightenment for so, so many.

Attached: terror_breeds_bedfellows.jpg (1000x541, 346K)

Yeah Bill rode that plane more than Don.

Attached: 実際に (2).jpg (634x480, 110K)

You think spilling blood will solve earlier spilling of blood? Arise, great Zeus, great Gaia, great Jesus, great Helios, great Akhenaten. We shall battle the kikes/kike shills/Draco in possession of your shining and eternal love. This is concrete, objective, factual information.

I was pointing out the absurdity of their reasoning.

>Winning a violent confrontion makes right

Is rape moral? Yes or no.

(Zechariah 12:2) Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.

(Zechariah 12:3) And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

Better accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savoir before the great tribulation starts.

No it’s not. International law is not real.

You don't get to annex another country's territory. It violates the Geneva convention and UN resolution 242.

he did

That makes sense. Though I'm not sure the war started to secure water.
I never denied uss libery.
Call it conquest then.
>Discovered in 2015
Yeah, no.

Conquest is legal

I kind of think that Jews are treacherous for blowing up the twin towers, but at the same time the burgers had it coming.

Is that the Chelsea wedding dubbed the most expensive wedding of all time ?
Nothing to see here. She never worked 1 day in her life. But had a wedding that cost more than what you and all your descendant will win working all their life.
Nothing to see here.

IT'S 4D CHESS SHARIABLUE!!!11

They fucking agreed to it abide by it. If they don't want to abide by it, fine, then we don't have any obligation to any promises we've made to them and they're a "rogue state" just like North Korea.

nope

Winning a violent confrontation makes right. This is how serious disagreements are settled between princes and states. It's been that way for the last ten thousand years and it will continue to be that way.

Thanks for admitting rape is moral in your ethical system. All I wanted from you. I win.

Ron is a raging homo

We have massive files on him

>this moronic rape analogy
I guess you could say the Palestinians were asking for it.

Acquiring land by force is a violation of the Geneva Convention and UN resolutions, no matter what you call it.

Think about it, how can you enact great change without getting assassinated without giving the enemy some of what they want? Trump is towing a fine line here and so far he's doing pretty decently. Or he's just pozzed

No it isn't, it is by definition extra-legal since it does away with the laws of the conquered. For a Jew you're really bad at the linguistics game.

nope

haaretz.com/israel-news/u-s-ambassador-to-israel-pictured-with-image-of-jerusalem-third-temple-replacing-muslim-mosques-1.6112357

Attached: 1.6112413.3193213611.jpg (857x482, 73K)

only thing i dont like about trump
the kike dick sucking needs to stop

i see your point, just tired of seeing it i guess

ereignty Over Golan Heights Killed

freebeacon.com/national-security/congressional-measure-recognize-israeli-sovereignty-golan-heights-killed/

>Congressional Measure to Recognize Israeli Sovereignty Over Golan Heights Killed

>And what resources does the golan have?
Are you serious or just being obtuse? Look up Genie Oil and Gas, specifically Afek Oil and Gas,and what they found and you'll learn the real reason why your country is interested in GH.

Don't care, fuck Palestine and fuck Islam

Omg more than one criminal committing the same crime.

Fuck you faggot, die already. Trump is just as guilty as Clinton. You stupid fuck.

>we did it?
>well they did it too
that's what you're going for with all your projection isn't it?