THE JEW HAVE BEEN DEFEATED

Attached: Weinstein.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-beYBLrkNAg)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ladies and gentleman, we got 'em

Small fry. When do we get to see the real fireworks?

Attached: 5646477488.jpg (960x740, 81K)

this. when a jew suffers it's only because a bigger jew succeeded

Literally who

He's only a distraction, or this is revenge for jewing an even bigger jew. Also, just watch him try to play the "anti-semitic" card

He was sacrificed this is really just nothing. But Hollywood is dying hopefully we make film making cheaper and decentralized.

I don't get this one. This guy is very powerful. He is Hollywood and he also has a tremendous amount of sway in American left politics. He is an insanely huge source of campaign funding and propaganda for the Democrats. For him to go down like this is unthinkable.

I really don't get how this was allowed to happen. In NYC of all places. The city is 100% Jewish run. I guess he might just know too much and he might be too vulnerable because of sloppiness with his sexual dalliances that they decided to put him down. He'll probably kill himself in prison in the next few weeks, before being able to give up anything else he knows.

Maybe that's why it's happening in NYC. A place where they can control everything that happens. Yep, that's it. He's a dead man.

it happening in NYC because he probably has friends in high places there.

Weinstein is a pretty big Jew though... if someone threw him under the bus it had to have been someone really high up

In the end he will get a slap on the wrist for being caught.
He will serve time in some posh luxury ((mental hospital)).
Nothing will have been gained nothing will have been loss.
And the pedophile sex cults still run the media and elite echelons.

Attached: 211BCA9F-3B1F-4068-8826-95B4A6181870.jpg (635x481, 78K)

>when a jew suffers it's only because a bigger jew succeeded
Holy shit so true

the better question lads, is which books was he carrying... looked like some novel to kill time and perhaps a black book or two???

perhaps he was trying to send a message???

Attached: 1511812059535.gif (1080x1080, 2.18M)

When he walked in, he was carrying a book about exposing communism in Hollywood. He's going to talk, or at least he plans on it. They turned on him, and now he wants to return the favor. Look at how smug he looked walking out handcuffed - he thinks he's in control and safe now. It's why he's been hiding away, waiting to turn himself in on his own terms. But they'll never let him get a word out - he'll absolutely "suicide" within the next few weeks, if not days.

Attached: harvey-weinstein-handcuffed.jpg (446x299, 124K)

the hollywood kikes are laughing just as hard as we are, y'all. this aint nothing to get excited over

He stopped making money. A lot of high end Jews didn't get their money back.
Hillary lost and the Podesta's can no longer protect him.
Geffen, Milchan and Spielberg are the real final bosses in Hollywood. Billions in revenue, massively successful propaganda, deep links to Mossad. Pedophilia and child murder to cover up.

A sacrificial burning of a lesser jew to protect them is acceptable.

Looks like Jesus Christ heard our prayers to destroy the Synagogue of Satan.

He's going to get necked within the next 24 hours.

The Top Jews aren't going to let him talk.

Attached: SHOOTER.jpg (1024x1024, 169K)

Look at all that security.

Nice perp walk. Taking a prisoner out on the street for a photo op, rather than putting him in holding or transport sounds like a competely off policy thing to do. FBI at least do their perp wals as they take them in. After charging they are either detained or bailed.

He is just the level 1 boss, there are a lot more levels to finish off before reaching the final boss.

>defeat weinstein
>game title appears on screen

Reminds me of this.

Attached: 3987757_BOOK_REVIEW_ONLY_Assassination_Thames_and_Hudson_Dallas_Texas_USA_24th_November1963_Lee_tran (1280x800, 238K)

tell us more about the books he carried
why those books?

My guess is its the complete Fappening folder.

Attached: 1467815738268.jpg (540x540, 24K)

One down another ... to go.

Does he have a bible in his hand?
The reddish colored one.

Simple, my friend.
There are bigger fishes out there.

Attached: jesusandalostlamb.jpg (1651x2200, 938K)

Such wonders us non-casting-couch plebs will never be allowed to witness.

Attached: 1526817062202.png (600x598, 374K)

The most important one was a biography about Elia Kazan, a famous commie filmmaker who turned on his fellow communists and gave their names to the government.

>Kazan's career was upended amid the Red Scare during the Hollywood blacklist in the early 50s. For nearly two years during the Great Depression, Kazan had been a member of the American Communist Party in New York.

>The testimony he delivered before the House Committee on UnAmerican Activities remains controversial today, though his body of work is still celebrated as among the best of all time.

>The Committee in April 1952 called on the director to identify Communists. Kazan initially refused but eventually provided the names of eight former members of the Group Theater. While most of them had already been identified, Kazan's decision to testify cost him many connections within the film industry, including with playwright Arthur Miller.

The guy was seen as being evil for a long time for giving up names to the point where that outshone everything else he'd ever done in his life and career. It wasn't a coincidence Weinstein was carrying it.

He looks like a centauri.

I dont know how I feel about this old hooknose getting arrested. I mean yeah he's a piece of shit, but those bitches gladly spread their asscheeks for roles, and 20 years later regret it. Those girls knew what they were getting into. I mean, I wont lose any sleep over this fat faggot though, but you know...

fake news to hide drumpf crimes

>Drives in personal car
>No perp walk
Oy vey

>rapist gets charged with rape

why is this news worthy?

WHATCHA READIN HARVEY?

Attached: harveyweinsteinbooks.jpg (478x522, 27K)

Exactly my thoughts. They're sacrificing a rotten member to save the rest of the body

1 down 6 million to go

Attached: 1510808802435.png (550x550, 114K)

the way he's walking, looks like his feet have been shackled.

based user thanks

Attached: 1691325369183.jpg (655x527, 59K)

I hope he gets to say something meaningful before getting killed.
I wonder if a talk with Trump could be arranged.

If anything Wiensteins downfall proves there is no Jewish conspiracy

>One Jew falls, no Jew conspiracy
WUT?

stereotypical Machiavelli's governor sacrifice... nothing changed, it's just his time that is up, means nothing

>smug look

Maybe its more than revenge, but the evidence he carries is his ticket out of there.

>sweaty merchant.jpg

This. "Suicide"

>THE JEW HAVE BEEN SCAPEGOATED
ftfy

Not really.

Was he investigating the child rape scandals? If yes, then a bigger Jew surely fucked him for that one.

1 down
5.999.999 to go

Attached: kollektör.jpg (1600x900, 233K)

He'll fly Air Aliyah to Israel and never do a day in prison.

He's just a scapegoat, he didn't even do anything wrong. Meanwhile a cabal of pedophile rapists in hollywood is laughing.

Our work is only beginning user.

this khazar subhuman will burn in hell

Please not guilty

This. The Leaf speaks truth. This fat ass Weinstein is merely the tip of the iceberg. I want moar, I want the deep players.

>Weinstein is a pretty big Jew though... if someone threw him under the bus it had to have been someone really high up
Obviously. Specifically, a number of them, who hang around Bohemian Grove and have been kidnapping, raping, sacrificing and aborting children for their babylonian rituals for decades. #metoo is a good thing because men (and by that they mean """""men""""", most definitely not (((men))), you stupid goyim) are bad, whereas #pizzagate is a conspiracy theory with no evidence whatsoever. By the way, looking at wikileaks is illegal (youtu.be/-beYBLrkNAg) because you're just cattle.

Staten island here. No one gives a fuck.

kys kike

He wasn't. He's just a scapegoat. They made him into a hashtag to cover over another.

Meanwhile, Dan "The Man With A Van To Fuck Every Kid He Can" Schneider was lowkey fired from Nick, but not really because Henry Danger still got renewed.

This proves the conspiracy more than ever. They sacrificed him to save the higher ups. International jewry is a well oiled machine.

This is what I thought.

These higher up Jews are the most protected people on the planet, politically and legally.
He must have had a falling out with the others and this is now a coordinated effort to get rid of him. The question is though, what happened?

Or maybe he just made a deal, or they're cashing in old favors. They needed a huge name to fall in order to cover pizzagate, and he was just perfect for the job.

>5,999,999 to go before the score reflects what the board says.

PLAY BALL

>1 down.
>14.4 million

Why isn't he handcuffed?

Is that idubbz?

confirmed, book about Elia Kazan

can you further that argument? how does one jew getting knocked off disprove the entirety of jewish supremacism?

That Jew is going to sing

Attached: Elia_Kazan.jpg (475x600, 35K)

>Look at how smug he looked walking out handcuffed - he thinks he's in control and safe now.
He is
This was his plan all along
>If you fucking communist pedophile Satanists arrest me I am going to take every fucking last one of you down
I mean
Come on
Wouldn't you?

Attached: jaguars-fan-confused-wtf.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

He will be judged by jewish judge, he only raped goyim, so the jew judge won't dare to put him in jail. He will be free.
Fuck America for enabling jews.

Attached: ugly-kikes.jpg (470x500, 60K)

>You think you can best me GOY!!!

i told you all this IS about going after jewish rapists here in Hollywood

i told you the only people against it are rapist jews or total betas that use roofies to get laid

no man worth a damn should be afraid of #metoo

ride hard and fast against these rapist jews

they only hire you to rape you, so let’s impale them

I pity the fools who are too blind to see through this simple ruse

OT WOS OLL CONSONSUOL

Attached: horvoy woinstoin.png (618x410, 332K)

"THEY CAN TAKE MY FREEDOM, BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE MY BOOOOKS, RIGHT MOM?" #JEWS

EL SPIELBERGO