Is immigration a basic human right or not?

Is immigration a basic human right or not?

Attached: doyoulovememenow.png (409x750, 553K)

no

I'll immigrate into your home and see how you feel about it

when white people immigrate, shitty brown people call it 'colonization'! can't win!

Immigration, no.
Emigration, yes.

/thread

yes. I want to immigrate to a rich upperclass area of tokyo, Japan, but Japan laughed at me and dismissed the draconian immigration application form i had to fill out frist. I should go to the UN and complain that my human rights have been violated.
WAAHHHH JAPAN BE RACIS>

Seriously though, how disconnected from reality are you? were the white settlers to America just exercising their human rights? Who determines human rights? The UN? "United nations" what if some nations disagree, because they want borders? How can this be classified as a human right?

Ive entertained your shitty troll thread for long enough. Sage and gay in all fields.

exactly. food is also a human right, so i'l just open your fridge while im in your home and make myself a snack, white boi.

I don't know all I care to say is fuck off we are full.

Peaceful residence should be a human right.

No, it’s a privileige abused by shitskins

No. Societies AKA Nations are build through sacrifice and hard work. You don’t just walk into one.

fpbp

if your right for life and security is threatened you can apply for refugee status

A currency which does not lose its value is a human right. An hours work should produce the same value anywhere. If all nations had this, there would be no reason to emigrate.

no. living is not a basic human right if you're a deformed mutant.

If we are the same people it might be.

but brown refugees lust for white wominz, and also, you're implying everyone is equal and is going to magically create the same production, efficiency, output etc.

Nice communist utopian pipe-dream, lel.

fpbp

no

/thread

There are no such things as rights.
You deserve nothing. You are entitled to nothing.
>1pbtid
Sannouncing age.

f(ourth)pbp

People absolutely have the right to seek a new home if they have the desire and the means, but given that the land they seek is already owned they have to enter into agreement with the people already living there to purchase or rent land, and given that a usual condition for this immigration is partaking in the cultural practices of the new land, an immigrant ought to expect that in moving to a new country they’ll have to act as a countryman of that nation.

Attached: 92A79C30-29F3-4EAB-A89D-D251F7F2E008.png (493x373, 58K)

>basic
no
>human right
no

we all have more of a human right to be SAFE from invasion, a right to be FREE of other people shoving themselves in where they are not wanted nor needed

no one has the right to invade someone's home, eat their food, take their jobs, and take everything else and that's what immigration IS.

no one has a right to come here and shit on me and I have the right to defend myself, family and country as needed.

PARTITION is one of the few attempts to address this problem that actually WORKS because you are no longer pretending feefees are more important than SAFETY and SECURITY - you remove the problem people and shove them off into their own area and no bullshit about it - it worked for India but they started letting muslims back in and now they have to do it AGAIN but at least it is something they know WORKS

moving to some random place and hoping you will "fit in" when that might be the exact wrong thing to do is a normal mistake to make, but it is still a mistake without the resources to make an orderly transition from one place to the other.

why insist an idiot who cannot write, read, or speak claim a fake "right" to move where he cannot function, cannot integrate due to religion, cannot provide any good reason to be there other than to invade an enemy and cause problems for religious / criminal reasons.

if you do not know the laws and do not intend to follow them, why should you be allowed anywhere outside of a prison?
why should you not be executed for being an enemy? for being a criminal with no intention of respecting the people where you are going?
everyone has a right to KILL YOU if you do not respect their safety/health, you do NOT have a right to be a criminal, terrorist, missionary, tourist, immigrant, anarchist, religious anything

you attack and have no rights to attack
others defend and have long-standing human rights to DEFEND against your attack
those who let in enemies are TRAITORS

Attached: 92394024.jpg (720x720, 51K)

Fuck no, it isn't. What a silly notion, man.

Attached: Cxecd_kXcAA4yda.jpg (600x405, 59K)

No? Why would it be? You can apply for immigration, sure, there should be no legal barriers to you filling out the application forms. Yet the acceptance is a process determined by the host to which you are asking to become a provisional guest, and final acceptance as a citizen is predicated on your own behaviour. The bullshit Open Borders we saw in the 2000's were a political and corproate power play to reverse outsource low waged voters, and mine a new source of debt. Hardly Human Rights, is it?

Attached: 1525111316611.jpg (640x907, 107K)

Im saying currency has to maintain its value generation to generation. The currency in the UK would be too valuable to afford to house immigrants if the value of the currency had kept pace with housing costs and inflation etc.
Same in any country.

Since the main reasons for immigration are socio-economic, there would be no reason to emigrate

No.

Saved

what the fuck kind of retarded question is this? fuck off, mike

>An hours work should produce the same value anywhere
That's what Open Borders is trying to force on the West m8, due to the vast and uneconomic population explosions of Africa and Asia. They are here to drive down and normalize Minimum Wage topped up by unsecured borrowing as the norm.

Not getting shot at, bombed, strafed and obliterated by Israel's Western lackeys, forcing people to flee for their lives, so Israel can steal more land, is a human right.

Attached: Obama.jpg (500x500, 78K)

you're effectively asking for access to free shit. fuck off with that.

Attached: suicide_booth.jpg (800x450, 59K)

But to emigrate, you need to have somewhere to go, so that basically implies you are also entitled to live in another country.