Shaun king had a bad day

A few days ago, a black woman was stopped by a white cop, and she claimed he sexually assaulted her. Shaun King tweeted this news, and of course it went wild because it was so horrible.

So the cops release the body cam footage. Funny how that "we need the cops to wear cameras" thing has turned out.

Amazingly, even the Washington Post is covering this:

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/05/23/she-said-she-was-raped-by-a-state-trooper-his-camera-footage-shows-otherwise/?utm_term=.4b6446bcc0aa

Everyone but the New York Times seems to have covered it:

news.google.com/stories/CAAqOQgKIjNDQklTSURvSmMzUnZjbmt0TXpZd1NoTUtFUWlJLWJtOWpJQU1FWHVKUFplVkZGM3ZLQUFQAQ?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

medium.com/@ShaunKing/when-the-victim-you-fought-for-turns-out-to-be-the-victimizer-sherita-dixon-cole-and-the-painful-cec6ca8f3670

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-25_08-27-55.png (474x331, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/05/24/shaun-king-slammed-for-pushing-womans-now-discredited-claim-trooper-raped-sexually-assaulted-her.html
washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/05/16/gay-pastor-admits-he-faked-homophobic-slur-on-whole-foods-cake/?utm_term=.2b17c5054617
youtu.be/aptl7ot189o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm tired of hearing niggers act like niggers. It's like constantly hearing about sand niggers exploding each other, it's going to happen until the end of time

link to the recording please

embedded here
foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/05/24/shaun-king-slammed-for-pushing-womans-now-discredited-claim-trooper-raped-sexually-assaulted-her.html

>17min video
Nigga please, when does the chimping start ?

It's in the fox news "entertainment" section.

Fucking hilarious.

Sorry, but no chimping. She made the whole thing up, and Shaun King ran with it.

>Shaun King
Are niggers ever gonna call this guy out for being blatantly white?

Damn that is one hot negro

Milk-colm X BTFO

Half a shekel for Talcum admitting he was wrong, but he never takes personal responsibility for the role he played in the cop’s harassment. Shaun “not a” Kang just took what the woman said at face value and never questioned it. He spends most of the article addressing other police brutality issues while never apologizing to the cop.

Attached: talcum-x-1483305393570.jpg (797x767, 115K)

>I can’t even begin to make sense of why someone would concoct such an awful story

This from a white guy who pretends to be black so he can get paid.

But guys he has personally seen cases of edited body cam footage to take out negative stuff. I mean sure he doesn't say what these cases where, or offer any proof of those cases. But if you can't believe Talcum X you are racist.

And his only mention of racism is where he says that whites will hold this against all people of color. If a white woman had accused a black cop of rape, and then she was proven to be a liar, that would be a huge story about how oppressed blacks are. But in this case he is just mystified as to why she would lie.

what happened to the little nog that claimed whypipo abducted him and wanted to kill him a couple weeks ago?
anyone got news on that, i remember the threads about it

Attached: 1503996763649.jpg (800x936, 164K)

the cop should sue him for defamation

The rest of the police report states ,
ABSOLUTE DOUCHE BAG
pretty sure of that

They are considering bringing charges against her, but King will just claim that the story checked out and he just repeated what he was told.

Attached: mr_park.jpg (852x459, 183K)

Why would someone lie for attention? Did he not hear the story that came out like 2 weeks ago about the pastor from SC lying about his traffic stop and the police debunking it by releasing the body cam footage? He is either incredibly delusional or blatantly lying. Probably a mix of both.

>look at washington post article
>get information on brain health
Huh...

Attached: 45433E7C-FF9F-4BB9-9A01-8D8767DD77A2.jpg (250x241, 17K)

Blacks are like children, they will make things up and totally believe them.

Finding ways for white leftists and nonwhites to be held accountable is how you stop them. This is why journalists are terrified of what elon musk is now doing.

>when does the chimping start ?
That's the thing. Zero chimping. Both parties involved acted calmly and arguably even respectfully.

>but he never takes personal responsibility
Winner winner chicken dinner. He doesn't even fucking apologize.

Attached: 1509502618870.jpg (480x404, 24K)

Expect to never hear another word about it. Sort of how the media black-holed the YouTube shooter (remember that? a brown chick who went to youtube HQ and started killing people? already forgotten)

>To this very moment, Sherita Dixon-Cole still insists everything that she said happened…actually happened. She claims the body camera footage must’ve been edited to remove the worst parts.

Typical nigger behaviour, Never own up to your mistakes and take responsibility

>So the cops release the body cam footage. Funny how that "we need the cops to wear cameras" thing has turned out.

Body cameras just make the involved partys more accountable for what they are doing. Works as far as i can see.

>And his only mention of racism is where he says that whites will hold this against all people of color

-"Racist" cop
-Proven griss liar
-White people still rayciss

Fucks like him have an agenda to push and in their deranged minds they can do no wrong.

>a brown chick
YouTube shooter was also a tranny wearing strap-on boobs and a choker to hide the line, seems more was forgotten than you remember

Apes must know their place. Under all other forms of human life.

please stop

Attached: nasim_just_wanted_to_have_fun.webm (640x360, 153K)

If the YouTube shooter was a man, he would have managed to kill someone.

When the system starts putting a price on false testimony and malicious crap from people, then this will start to abate. Still in America, baseless charges continue to hold sway. That is why I look forward to the coming sportiness as a reset for civility.

And if you DON'T believe the delusional effluvia, that just means that you are rayciss, and guilty as charged. This really took off under the Obama regime, as the overt top cover was obscene.

James woods offered to pay his fees if he does.

if i was the officer i would DEMAND an appology from the white guy (face it, obama is more black than that guy)
and i would demand charges on the female.
the day and age has come to give women equal rights. And enforce them. You want to lie, and try to ruin someone's life. Time to show all women this is what can happen to you. So smarten up.

>versailles, ky
Wat

Just another example of why body cams ought to be mandatory and recording police interactions with the public be strictly enforced among officers. The camera doesn't lie, and it will keep people from making up shit to get cops in trouble, plus, it will keep the bad apple cops from breaking the law and getting away with it.

Attached: sketch-1527253344429.png (640x480, 510K)

That black woman is beautiful. I would have let her go desu.

>brown
You shut your whore mouth about /ourgoddess/ nasim

Attached: 3E97F966-7943-4306-9AE4-16A965C05733.png (727x560, 158K)

Isn't it a tranny?

I bet he actually did assault her later.
What was that shit with 10 minutes of look at the light?
Why place her in the front seat?
The tape cut off before they even started driving?

Attached: direct.jpg (1160x629, 86K)

Honestly, white men crave beautiful black queens. No one wants ugly white peasant girls

that's what makes it /ourgoddess/

What is preventing the footage from being altered?

When has the chimping ever stopped?

We will have to put up with nigger shit until the spics take over and genocide them.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA I bet far-left extremists are regretting demanding that cops should wear bodycams.

>We need to ban dem cameras
>Body camers are biased against African-Americans. Here's why that's problematic.
I am so Fuck ng tired of the jews.

Altering the footage would be extremely obvious when an entire chubk of a continuous segment of footage is missing and extremely suspicious, that's what.

San Francisco does not release crime footage from the BART (subway) security cameras because it leads to racism, or some nonsense of that sort. Except of course in cases like where the white cop shot the black guy a year or two ago, and then it's in the public interest.

In general? The fact that dindu overlords like Talcom X will spend their gibs money paying some SJW from Caltech to analyze the entire thing frame by frame to check for any discrepancy.

In this case, Shaun Kangz even admitted there was no tampering.

>But guys he has personally seen cases of edited body cam footage to take out negative stuff
Too bad he's too stupid to realize that editing digital and analog video is VERY EASY to investigate. We have these things called frame-rates and forensics so by making false accusations that the police "editied" the videos all you are doing is getting yourself in deeper shit. These cops CAN'T edit the videos because they are easy to audit. Any cop who IS dumb enough to edit a video is going to get caught and charged by the FBI and deserves to be fired anyway for being stupid, but that's going to be a rare exception to the rule.

Sorry black people, but you asked for it with "Hands Up, Don't Shoot", now you got it, police body cams systems are now being pushed nationally.

TAWANA TOL DE TROOF

You'd think they'd have learned by now not to run with this shit.

Gay pastor admits he faked homophobic slur on Whole Foods cake
washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/05/16/gay-pastor-admits-he-faked-homophobic-slur-on-whole-foods-cake/?utm_term=.2b17c5054617

Um....no.

>She claims the body camera footage must’ve been edited to remove the worst parts.
LOL, I hope she persists in her claims. She will get charged for making false reports against the police.

Seriously, did blacks not think this thing out when they insisted cops wear body cams? They can't fucking edit the videos to make people "look bad" in the media, LOL that's not how things work when you have the FBI over-looking local law enforcement. They really are delusional, thinking they are in the post-slavery civil rights era, they just REALLY REALLY want to be a victim of SOMETHING, ANYTHING in order to justify why they are complete failures in life.

She looks like a man. Underneath all the makeup, she looks like shit, guaranteed. Also, stupid ass tranny wig. So her hair sucks, too. Her natural look is ugly beneath all the glitter and glam. And her personality is vile too, making up rape lies. No one who does that is beautiful. I guess we can't all see past the outside apperances. To me, I look at her and know she is ugly inside and out, despite her efforts. You can see the ugly in her eyes.

yt link here: youtu.be/aptl7ot189o

The original video is actually 1hr and a half almost

It's fucking hilarious that niggers asked for this, and then forgot that they can't lie about their police interactions now. How did they fuck up this badly? Dumb bitch let it turn into a national story.

Anyone notice how this shit rarely comes back to haunt them though? Like the fake hate crime last week, it just gets swept under the rug until everyone moves on. We notice, but even then, the truth never travels as far as the lie.

Literally every example of blacks being mistreated by police is a fabrication, they know they can garner national outrage and so they lie. Absolutely every single case without question did not happen.

He was a shooter, but a sassy trans, that's why he couldn't kill shit

It was a brown trannie

That's why the kekistani army uniform should carry a bodycam as badge

I’d rape her desu

shrekcringe.png

Kindly kill yourself.

She's dumb 37 year old roastie. She was sauced, had open alcohol containers in the back seat.
She was probably sucking dicks and cheating on her fiance before she got arrested. She calls her "fiance" to take her shit at 1 a.m. He has a kid in the backseat. She was out partying without him.
Fiance probably dumped her and she got mad at the cop.

Dumb slut with big tits. Shaun King race baiting and white knighting for a thot.

Sue the bitch, that is fine.

Shaun King, even though I intensly dislike the guy, didn't really do something bad.
His action (which was shit) was guided by his stupid of social judtice he thought he was doing "good" in the world.

The guy got blasted, because a black woman tried to use him as a mouth piece for her shit lies.

Of course, he did slander the cop.
If you want to prosecute him for that, then fine.
The thing is, even though I'm not an expert, I think the guy would not be charged with slander.
That is because, if I remember correctly, slander is usually judged based on intent to cause harm.
Someone should look up the specifics and the judicial precedents of what happens when someone is sued for slander, but was lied to.

I think this would not hold up for him.

But for her, it totally would.
She used King Kangz as a slander tool, by lying to him, and making sure her fake story would bring heat to the cop.
Criminal intent. Boom, instantly thrown into jail. And well deserved.

And if you watch PhillyD's video, he talked about the apology to the cop, and how Kang wanted to meet him personnally to apologize in person.

He's mostly misguided. Being a "bad person" is relative. At least that's what I got out of it. I have stopped hating Mr Kang, since this story.

The fact that he's deeply remorsefull and all that, shows he a decent person trapped in a toxic social movement.
His show of regret and anger at himself made me not mad.

And going further, this might be a turning point for him. Imagine this, as if it was a redpill for him.
He has had a real encounter with a Nigger, that nignogged him good, made him a fool in front of millions
My theory is that this is a new chapter for Mr Kang

And I hope to see him do a AMA here in like 5 years or so.
This was his first redpill. I hope he gets more shit from nigs so he actually becomes a real redpilledboi

>My theory is that this is a new chapter for Mr Kang

If you turn out to be correct it would be a wonderful thing. But I'll wait and see.

>where are you coming from?
none of your business
>what were you doing
None of your business.
People give too much info to cops. Never tell them any info. You don't have to answer any questions.

>Shaun King, even though I intensly dislike the guy, didn't really do something bad.
he actually did and could be charged with difamation
you can never report someone as guilty until he's proven guilty in court
he fucked up

I am watching that video, that cop is just fucking with her. She's not wobbling, she's not even drunk. He's running that light in front of her eyes way too long for a normal test. Yeah the way holds his light in one spot for so long is a sign he knows he fucked up and he's reaching.

fuck that cop. He's the real nigger in this video. what a faggot. The girl is ready to cry and he is getting a hard on.

OK Jamal, thanks for posting

Honestly 9/10 times niggers are lying about the cops. Body cams are the best thing to happen, it just proves niggers were lying all along. There are corrupt cops but they aren't near as common as blacks claim.

You gotta tell them it's none of their business in the most non-confrontational way possible. Drunks don't have the presence of mind to shut up, can be real friendly.

This bitch had an open wine bottle and an open vodka bottle in the back seat. She had a cup with alcohol in the cup holder.

He had a justification to arrest her when he saw open glass bottles in the back seat.

Drunk driving alcoholics drive drunk all of the time. This is why they do it. Cops can't get all of them. They got caught when they have a bad day, get caught or crash.

It took 2 fucking hours to get this bitch to the police station. Probably took another 30 minutes to an hour of paperwork for this cop to get back on the streets hunting for drunk drivers.

A cop can only take down 2-3 drunk drivers during a shift.

>Women
They are pretty much lower animals with human features.

It's surreal.

Attached: 1526591674136.jpg (555x595, 120K)

fuck off, I just watched Tommy get arrested by the same type of faggot cops as this one is. You NEETs have not a clue about how these cops operate. Over here they are nuts. I have been pulled over scores of times and had to go through their fishing expeditions.

This is a good thing for everyone, for the most part.
This causes cops to behave better because they know they're on camera.
Causes niggers to not get away with nogging, cuz they're being filmed.

The only thing that will remain negative is that cops will not be forced to release the video in bad situations (like the judge allowing the cops to hide the tape of them gunning down the drunk white guy in a hotel hallway, until after the court let the psycho cop go.

I agree, I don't hate cops but they shouldn't be trusted. They do the bidding of an unjust government. They would gladly arrest people for wrongthink.

rofl, what's wrong with this crazy bitch

We see you DeQuan

Attached: D33DAE8E-6420-4B5A-A193-B753F4FD2D93.png (784x444, 299K)

This is my attitude as well. Cops should not be trusted, in general.
Considering the lowering in IQ standards alone should be enough to give anyone pause when trusting these people.
They serve the govt, a corrupt govt. Individuals might be fine, but overall modern cops are a mixed bag.

Not if he tows the line.

If he ever gets out of line they’ll turn on him

>linking to Wapo
>reddit spacing
Go back.

>tell em fuckoff nicely.
I finally got sick of em about 10 years ago and started telling em none of your business, etc. At this point in America they are mostly interested in getting monies for their respective agencies/municipalities. When you get pulled over 3 times for suspicion of drunk driving and you don't drink (or take drugs) it gets pretty annoying. I hate the blue jew.

>This is my attitude as well. Cops should not be trusted, in general.

i'm disturbed by the "us-vs-them" mentality that the media is creating. blm is more guilty of this than anyone, but their actions hurt themselves more than they hurt me.

The chimping never stops, user. It never stops.

blm is another example of their difficulty in understanding cause-and-effect relationships.

>I have been pulled over scores of times
Jamal confirmed

wait, women lie about rape?

Black women ruin everything for everyone

He said he wants to apologize in person, but who knows if he's really trying to make that happen or if its just smoke.

stay in your suburban-cuck hole. You love a government that just NAFT'd a million Americans out of their jobs. You probably think that's ok too.

Attached: 413forever.png (927x393, 535K)

t. Tyrone

Attached: black argument.png (500x602, 158K)

Is this real? are you just trying to be funny?

Well it's way more complicated than that.

On paper, yes, but context does matter.

For example, is Twitter and Twitters CEO also held accountable for that same defamation?
No?
But, according to your own logic, since they broadcasted Mr Kings Statement, they should therefore also be held accountable.

Shaun King didn't directly defame the cop, you got that 100% wrong.
He relayed information.
Fact.

If twitter relays the same info, then they are guilty of the same act.

So factually, no, you are wrong.

Understand also that it depends on a lot of things; which state is it in and what are the legal precentd, state-wise and nation-wise.

He didn't directly defame the cop, he indirectly defamed him.
>Should he be help accountable?
I dont know desu, I'm no procecutor or judge.

The thing seems like not his fault, so if you ask me, he should get a small fine, mike 1k$
Otherwise nothing, cue she defamed.

It's like saying now we gon make fake news a crime.
What the woman did was defamation.
What Kang did was fake news.

If fake news was a crime, this board wouldn't exist

So think for yourwelf next time, nigger brain. You shouldn't be needing me to explain to you how life works.