Why are millenial nu-White nationalists so atheist?

Why are millenial nu-White nationalists so atheist?

>Jews are influencing the down fall of the West and the White race just cuz it's convenient for them

No, that's not the reason, it's because they are demons and Satanic. Take that atheist garbage back to middle school, you're fucking retarded.

Attached: נחש.jpg (620x260, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gnXBeQwmmrc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remote_viewing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally everything in the Bible and About the bible is the Jews doing Jewish things.

>Then Jesus said to the woman, “I was sent only to help God’s lost sheep—the people of Israel.”

>But she came and worshiped him, pleading again, “Lord, help me!”

>Jesus responded, “It isn’t right to take food from the children and throw it to the dogs.”

>She replied, “That’s true, Lord, but even dogs are allowed to eat the scraps that fall beneath their masters’ table.”

>“Dear woman,” Jesus said to her, “your faith is great. Your request is granted.” And her daughter was instantly healed.

Your god basically says you're dogs.

spineless nu-White Nationalists:
youtu.be/gnXBeQwmmrc

>AW NAW YEAH JK BRO HA

sand niggers aren't exactly worthy of white worship

Attached: jesus christ reconstructed jew face.jpg (370x278, 18K)

Because Catholicism is Judaism.

Israelites were White men my man.

Were? Lol so what happened to them?

The question isn't whether an intelligent creator exists or not. It's on you to prove your deity is real.

It's in the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion - they use "materialism" as a weapon and purposely lead people away from their God

If the protocols are completely fake, then it's the best fan fiction ever written - it's extremely boastful and just has this attitude of "absolutely fuck the goyim, they are animals and will be exploited, corrupted and eliminated"

Yahweh was a jewish tribal cheif

Fuck off with your willing enslavement and universalist nonsense

'
I'm agnostic, but Christianity is a none white religion that has also heavily curtailed to SJW sentiment to the extent that its compromised itself beyond repair. Once its the norm to have people preaching to you who are openly in contradiction to the writings of their own religion. you know theres no point bothering with it anymore.

we iz wuz dem israelites naow mudduhfuckuh.

dem jooz be lyin. we the real kangz n shiet. trust dat.

>If the protocols are completely fake, then it's the best fan fiction ever written

How the fuck would such document ever credibly end up on paper?

all sets are internally similar, such that all subsets are similar to the parent set. Likewise, all supersets are similar to their subsets. The set of intelligent beings contains beings of varied levels of intelligence. Therefore, God exists

They moved into Europe and became Germanics.

Can I get a run down of this?

Stop confusing us with your jew logic.

Tard

Attached: 1524900064785.png (612x1288, 98K)

the bible is jewish lies. zeus is lord.

Attached: ZEUS.jpg (1024x768, 126K)

What part of the bible are you quoting?

They believe in weird shit.

As they always did, you underestimate their diverse blood.

Attached: proof of my heritage.jpg (4096x2300, 1.19M)

>millenial
WHY IS THE KREMLIN CARPETBOMBING Jow Forums WITH ALL THESE FAKE BOOMER HATE /MILLENNIAL HATE THREADS?

The deicidal curse was erased from our collective consciousness in the 1950'ish.

Im not sure when it happened exactly, but it did happen. A lot of our culture was erased and is now lost to history.

It was literally a cultural "revolution". Thats no joke when they call it that. Out with the four olds as they say.

Old religion
Old ideas
Old history
Old values
Old culture

It was litterally a revolution.

>Matthew 15:21-28

Satanic Rituals in High Power are proven, there for if highly intelligent and powerful people are worshiping Satan.

It proves by the rule of opposites, that God must also exist.

I always reasoned this, thanks you for posting this.

further more, I don't think the elites would do Satanic rituals and practice magick if it was all just nonsense. Such educated and learned people would never waste their time with nonsense. They're dealing with truly powerful forces, spiritual forces.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remote_viewing