Pray for us Jow Forums

Pray for us Jow Forums

Today's the day for the Irish referendum on legalizing abortion.

Ireland is by far the whitest country in Western Europe. If the nation votes yes, white babies will die and the government will import Niggers and shitskins to replace them. Use the low birth rate as an excuse to blacken our proud country.

I'm scared because although the "No" side (voting against abortion) is large and strong, I fear that women will sway the vote. Every bitch I see in Dublin is wearing a "Yes" badge.

We need your prayer. If abortion is legalized, Ireland is dead and will become like Sweden and the UK in 5 year's time.

I'm not memeing.
Pray for us Jow Forums. Please.

Attached: 1502768352254.jpg (1100x619, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UYiuM43u0Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ3hESj__M8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice try faggot

yes is going to win easily, don't waste your spirits

besides, abortion is a side issue, not like Ireland is an outlier in white birth rates

Good luck and God bless you lads
Remember to vote

Fuck you Ahmad. Your country should be nuked. You not only kill the unborn but two year old babies like Alfie.

Umm
Abortion is a good thing
Do you even have a brain?
(Of course not since think you believe in god or some other crap)

Don’t believe that everyone was happy with that decision.

Good luck though paddy.

Weak.

People voting NO are the only objectively evil people on this planet

Go succ ur daddy

> Canadian Nigger
> "La Abortion is good. Killing white babies is nice"
Ireland is the Whitest country in Western Europe. Niggers make up less then 1% of our population.
We don't need that degenerate shit in our God-fearing nation. Fuck off you kike fuck.

Abortion is great
I actually believe that you should have the right to kill your baby even when he’s like 2 years old since it technically doesn’t even have a consciousness in the traditional sense by that point

>Orange haired nogs

Attached: 1243155.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

actually, they are the people who have more foresight and maturity than a toddler to comprehend the political and societal ramifications of the policy

1-God does not exist (and even if he did, it would still not make sense to believe in him cuz no reason to)
2-Niggers are ugly af I agree
3-think rationally PLEASE

Praying in Jesus Christ name that all abortion worldwide and the supporters of it are swallowed up by the earth while they yet draw breath if they do not repent.

Just go read some good Webnovel you weeaboo trash

>God-fearing nation

Maybe40 years ago Patrick, These days your "god fearing women" ride more cocks than a miniature chicken jockey

t. Tallafornia

Attached: sunglass man.jpg (222x223, 7K)

>Isaiah 53
Read it sometime.

>don't waste your spirits
kill yourself, you worthless cuck

prayers

Attached: britain.jpg (619x664, 134K)

Umm
Jeyzuss does not exist ma dude

youtube.com/watch?v=UYiuM43u0Q4

Bump for the Irish bros

Can't wait for jesusfucks to be btfo'd out.

I am very sorry, but there is not much to do other than kill every person with a yes badge

Giving you my energy bro. Please do the same in in 2 years when trump needs it again for re-election.

Why is your GDP per capita so high? It's about twice as big as UK

My thots and prayers are with you goys. Dog bless.

Jesus is like the gayest mithological figure
His dad created the universe, but he can only do garbage like turn water into wine and walk on water
What a jooooke

How so? Because this generation looks exactly like the one Jesus Christ, the Apostle Paul, John, and Peter foretold us in prophecy about? Us Christians aren't surprised. We are just sad you are all going to hell for no reason whatsoever other than your pride. You'd rather try and work your way into heaven (impossible) or bury your head in the sand until its too late.

youtube.com/watch?v=PZ3hESj__M8

Vote yes to keep the Celtic bloodline alive
>172872788
Us Gingers are whiter than you'll ever be, bigcityfag

You are delusional ma friend
Come to mé Kek rallies and learn the way

good luck potato niggers.
we're all rooting for you.

Attached: 1520286057084.jpg (600x600, 57K)

God is dead and I killed him when I sealed the heavens

You are so deep in your fantasy. I guess some people can’t be helped.

Praying in Jesus Christ name that all evil becomes hard for you and you repent.

Attached: [000007].png (783x465, 131K)

Reality doesn’t work like that
Read a book other than the bible for once in your life

U wot?

Attached: 718C1EB2-9028-453D-BDE4-92F44E52ED75.jpg (480x360, 21K)

You are about to find out just how real Jesus Christ is and so is everyone in this thread.

Attached: Gospel.png (1017x1600, 934K)

Are you ok?
I knew America was religious but wow

>Today's the day for the Irish referendum on legalizing abortion

No man or government has the right to tell women what they should do with their bodies and reproductive choices! Let the woman decide.

Attached: 1525722757961.jpg (160x259, 23K)

If Jesus really exist than why doesn’t he tell me or whatever? I’m just using my brain normally and I’m arriving to the conclusion that your old desert myths (I.E. what’s in the bible) are bullshit
How would you know that what’s in the bible is true?

No woman has the right to murder her child. Hang all child killers.

>what is a tax haven
Google, Apple, Facebook, many investment funds and banks all have their registered offices in Ireland, so they pay tax there.

But kids under the age of about 2 years old don’t even have a consciousness in the tipical sense so they don’t have rights and killing them doesn’t affect the world in any negative way

Actually... if your anti abortion your a nigger lover cuz its the niglets mostly being aborted not the whites

Take my energy.

Attached: Irishmerchant.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Actually, they don't pay taxes. Thats why they're there.

Ireland has a nigger population thats less then 1% you stupid fuck. We are the whitest country in Western Europe if not in all of Europe

Maybe in America, immigrants in Europe don't get abortions, most of them are muslims and they have enormous litters of mudbabies