24 year old chink dates 12 year old Canadian, nobody cares

Why is China so Chinese.

Attached: Untitled.png (1274x1080, 1.3M)

i actually feel queasy now, thanks ausbro

Are you jealous, lao wai?

Am I jelly for hairless child pussy?

Attached: 1521562876659.jpg (699x485, 69K)

lmao m8 his penis is already child like in size what could he possibly even do to her?

she IS asian

>fall in love with little girl
>wait until she is legal to marry her

What's the problem Mohamed?

>caring what pop-culture stars do
Sage

Attached: 9DDF45B7-7804-48CA-AF63-185C487E4931.jpg (635x481, 78K)

12-13 ought to be the common age for marriage. Marry a girl at that age and she hasn't been out whoring around. There's no rancid roast beef waiting for you. Plus she's so young that her husband imprints on her as a father figure so she's more likely to be obedient

well when you put it that way......

holy shit this can't be real

Attached: 1502978658922.png (763x80, 19K)

What you are going to do, regime change the nation because you like their how society is run over there?

.t Boomer

dude lucked out on finding a non tainted virgin waifu. You should be congratulating him.

behavior that all our ancestors engaged in for thousands of years up until 100 years ago or less

he's not some disgusting 50 year old rat faced pig that's abusing her, how do u know he is even fucking her? he's probably waiting till she's a bit older

age of consent isn't 18 in most countries anyway

>his ancestors fucked 8 year olds
figures

well at least he waited :/

Who cares? They're the same race. Why do you hate love? Let chinks deal with their own kind if you think it is that bad. Sounds like you're jealous of their happiness. Also this has nothing to do with White people, so shut the fuck up and fuck off

>>>/chinkaffairs/

I genuinely don't have any issue with this.

Girls at puberty (so age 12 usually nowadays) will start riding the cock carousel, no matter the laws in place, no matter what anyone say, unless you're locking them up in cages, they'll fuck like animals. At age 18, they'll have a 100 men count easily. This cannot be avoided.

Or, they marry a man early, like it has always been in human history before third wave feminism destroyed everything.

>Canadian

Now you know why we're being outbred.

They met when she was 8 btw.

So he waited 10 years. Damn

That's the only way to be sure that she will be a virgin(and its still not 100%)

on the left i see brown skins on the right i see white skin. hmmmmmmmm, photoshop or skin bleaching?

we are becoming the jews

This /thread

Natural vs artificial light most probably.

8 years for what? Are you implying shitskins don't rape them as soon as they can?

hollywood is full of pedos as well

Croatia is full of slavshits.

Girls should be married young. The match should be arranged soon after she's born(or even before) so she will grow up around the man who will be her husband.

yes, grooming a child to be your bride is totally normal and healthy, muhammad. uncover your flag so we can see the german one.

They'll probably die the same week after being happily married for 80 years.

Bow before your slavic masters, mutt.

It's not pedophilia when a Chinese pop-star does I guess.

This suggests he waited with fucking her till 16.

Seems to me he was more of a Michael Jackson than a pedophile, he could emotionally connect with a child in a way he couldn't with an adult. Seems to have worked out in the end, no harm, no foul.

You're right, the normal and healthy thing is for girls to be sluts and not marry till after they're 30. How outright islamic of me to support strong families.
Go die, feminist scum.

I like how this became even more creepy, the supreme grooming gentleman

Both of you are strawmanning each other

because a girl can't be virtuous without being groomed from adolescence by a man at least twice their age, right.

see, unlike you i actually do have faith in strong families. i believe good parents can raise good children, good daughters, and those good daughters can go on to marry good men while still having a mind of their own. sorry i don't believe in little girls being brainwashed and stockholmed into being an old man's personal fuck toy.

but you just keep convincing yourself you care about "strong families" and your ideas don't at all come from a place of sexually desiring children, filthy sandnigger.

>East Asians
>shitskins

Literally whiter than you, Jamal.

Attached: hwut.png (702x609, 639K)

>meme flag faggot
>insectoids
checks out

>asian microdicks have to prey on girls half their age, literal children

Presuming there's no physical or mental abuse involved then there's literally nothing wrong with this.
What I do have a problem with is that school teacher who was banging a former student of his, a 17 year old Japanese pop star, but that's because the guy was ugly as shit.

Attached: Harada Mayu.jpg (930x1024, 105K)

we used to marry girls at 12-13. when the man has a hand in how his wife is raised, she ends up being loving and devoted.

>comparing humans to animals
No one fucking cares subhumans rape anything that has a hole with no remorse. There is no Chinese traditionalism shit you faggots are pushing.

ever heard of filters?

this is what we call grooming user

12 years old (((Canadian)))

in China, Too Young is just a name

im not pushing anything, i dont give a fuck what those chinks do.
just pointing out that women are like children and when raised by their husbands they become good wives.
at least thats how it was for us in the past.
half of the women today are whores before they even hit 18

Fuck there is still so much we can learn from the Yellow man even in this day and age
The world is a wonderful place

>just pointing out that women are like children and when raised by their husbands they become good wives.
that's grooming user

its because they aren't white. You ever notice how whites always fight each other?

>half of the women today are whores before they even hit 18
That is fine as long as you aren't pushing anti-white women bullshit like the insectoids and their sycophants try to do.

>chink dates chink

ftfy

haha jealous fucks

okay user, start going to grade schools and picking up children to "fall in love" with

>jealous of being a child rapist
>haha arachnophobia you must want to secretly fuck spiders

guy literally god a virgin. You got some fucking roastie.
How is he a rapist exactly if he waited till she was 16 and she was consenting?

>How is he a rapist exactly if he waited till she was 16 and she was consenting?
Because in real life all shitskins are lying?

Asians are shitskins now?

which one is the canadian?

Lmao the only one that weren't considered that were Japanese unironically. Where have you been?

>what is reading comprehension

these are two chinks what does it have to do with whites atm? Nothing, however it would be the same if a white guy was doing this it would be worse and would never be allowed to take place because white people are always virtue signaling each other like dumb fuckheads. Everytime every fucking time.

>if
Yeah what ever you say shitskin you being uncontrollable rapists is already out of the bag.

This is what we call bonding. Generally with grooming you push kids into cooperating with sexual abuse. At 16 she's no longer a kid, she can consent to sex and if she does so it's by definition no longer sexual abuse. She had plenty of other influences in her life in the mean time ... she could have dumped him if she wanted.

There is nothing inherently wrong with arranged marriages where kids are introduced to each other before adolescence. Ignoring the age gap for a moment, that is what happened here ... her parents obviously cooperated with this. If they have a happy marriage the parents did the right thing.

>maybe if we keep saying how this was a totally traditional thing and normal it will cover the fact they fuck anything with a hole be it a 3 year old or a animal.

Pedophile grooming is when you fuck a kid after getting it to trust you. He's fucking a pubescent teen, so it's grooming but not pedophilic.

and?

It's not fine. It creates unhappy marriages, broken homes, single mothers and fucked up children.

Any culture which doesn't promote chastity before marriage has turned out to be a culture about to fail. Maybe something like communal raising of kids can work in the long term with a polyamorous society, but that's not what we are attempting. We are trying to mix nuclear families with free sexual mores and they are fundamentally incompatible.

>its ok if women are whores
user......

Are you seriously trying to fucking argue that arranged marriages weren't the norm for thousands of years? I fail to see how an arranged marriage leads to fucking toddlers.

Stop virtue signalling like some kike.

No I mean saying 50% are whores is fine but they aren't like that by nature. Like you said you have to raise them correctly.

Sorry you are trying use that to attack my statement of shitskins being rapists.

Yes whites can have whatever they need to rule. Fuck using shitskins as examples of shit we did better.

Isn't WMAF an epidemic over there?

Something like half of every white men marries a dogshit looking asian woman because they can't get white women

You jelly he got a young waifu, user?

Attached: 1440288980497.png (403x346, 249K)

"Canadian"

Attached: 8KTtscB.jpg (600x315, 10K)

Fuck you Australia and your bants. With what you said about China being Chinese, I thought one of them ate the other.

>jealous of being a child rapist
>haha arachnophobia you must want to secretly fuck spiders

I'd do the same, but would make sure not to fuck until we were married. Then start knocking her up in three year increments from 16 until her late 20s.

Attached: 1269654506529.jpg (407x405, 111K)

When I was 15 I had a best friend who was 11 years old, she was into everything I was and we hung out every day. We started dating when she was 13 and I was 17. And by dating I mean hanging out, watching movies and cuddling. No sex, no kissing. Our parents were both okay with the relationship and we were happy. Right before my 18th she was in an accident and hospitalized for 6 months, we broke things off because it was not the right time for either of us. She went through two years of PT and we stopped talking, both went on with our lives.

It was weird, but totally innocent.

>Buy you house

Attached: NewLandLords.jpg (962x619, 186K)

OP I fail to understand your logic of creating this thread. These's nothing here to respond to.

>child rapst
I don't know man, she seems happy enough to marry him after years of """abuse""". Looks like a healthy couple to me.

Attached: 1476146362786.png (653x496, 328K)

What you’re advocating for is not gonna work out in the real world to any large extent

I don't compare shitskins and whites together so yeah none of this pilpul will work.

Hoe dichter bij de nul, hoe strakker om de lul.

Attached: Patty_Rabbit.jpg (333x345, 19K)

Sounds like that's a you problem, buddy. Enjoy saving the white race with a 40 year old roastie with barely any eggs left.

Attached: 1500835043159.jpg (771x812, 25K)

24 yo
wtf?

What is with you delusional faggots acting smug? You are worse than some Jow Forums or /his/ faggot. You have already proven you are a retard faggot with the nigger babble you say.

Attached: gef.jpg (640x656, 125K)

but you are not white, mutt

oh ok, sorry , guess i read it wrong, and you're right it isnt by nature.
and ofcourse shitskins are rapists... they are shitskins

Proven wrong by who, my fedoramancer amigo?

Attached: 1526575726966.jpg (882x731, 124K)

He was 24 back in 2011 guess.

>I've seen some shit

Attached: 4eyesbig.jpg (500x521, 124K)

Attached: 1526456412725.jpg (470x470, 70K)

If they've been together for 6 years and now play to marry and start a family, then there's nothing wrong with their relationship.

They fucked when she turned 16, faggot. Which is already way better than most of the thots in highschools here who've already had half the chads in their final years go through their holes by the time they're in grade 8

Females should be found a suitor by 12 and married by 15.
What's the issue?
They should be having children and doing their God given duty instead of whoring around and (((studying)))

Attached: 135317177_4954089_Ballada_o_soldate.jpg (700x512, 60K)

/thread