BTP-BUND spread hit 200bp !!! Junker jokes:"We have instruments of torture in the basement”

PUSSIES !!!
We are coming for you !!

MAKE ITALY GREAT AGAIN !!

Attached: salvini-kek-concordia-europa.jpg (800x533, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/business/2018/05/23/junckers-torture-tools-useless-against-italys-well-armed-uprising/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haber_process
finanzaonline.com/forum/arena-politica/1853160-la7-piazza-pulita-adesso-parla-lex-ministro-calenda.html
la7.it/piazzapulita/video/carlo-calenda-a-piazzapulita-24-05-2018-242537
ansa.it/english/news/2018/05/23/vigilant-on-africans-rights-in-italy-juncker-3_997a8a2f-7ab6-4c3a-845b-1d4039a85e6c.html
spiegel.de/politik/ausland/italien-die-schnorrer-von-rom-kolumne-a-1209266.html
streamable.com/lus49
agi.it/cronaca/chi_sono_le_ong_che_operano_nel_mediterraneo-1735689/news/2017-05-03/
twitter.com/matteosalvinimi/status/999972467295780864
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

telegraph.co.uk/business/2018/05/23/junckers-torture-tools-useless-against-italys-well-armed-uprising/

This Euro Crisis will not be contained this time. Taking this union down.

BTB-BUND spread is 215 now btw

GG

Attached: 1505239949314.png (800x769, 126K)

Omg, the Spread!
I can't even eat today due Spread!

lol this will go down well

Too bad the EU army isn't finished yet to "convince" you otherwise
But keep in mind
Not everything is germanys fault

Attached: 1331342274577s.jpg (251x149, 6K)

Hands, please calm your self. Have a drink from Mrs. Merkel's tit.

I’m so jealous. Di Maio I don’t know about, but Salvini seems like a giant nightmare for the kikes and kike shills.

We'll be fucked without Italy user
This isn't a laughing matter

Attached: 1429634551150.jpg (217x320, 19K)

It's austrian.

Attached: C5mDkoZWUAozSn5.jpg (799x517, 119K)

>A lot of EU members that are not Germany claim that the EU is only good for Germany
>Germans themselves hate the kiked EU, but are practically still occupied by the kiked US

It’s divide and conquer tactics by the kikes and shills. The ECB is privately held by kike families and shills. This is concrete, objective, factual information.

Yes.

All of Europe will be forced to default on loans.

This is going to fuck up the kikes and shills, including the boomers and their ridiculous pensions, much more than Gen X/Y/Z huwhites. Just make sure you’re prepared for 1-2 years of chaos. This is concrete, objective, factual information.

maybe we'll all be better off after the reset :)

Io ieri sera mi sono fatto un segone a due mani guardando la7, voi come state messi?

I don't give a shit about you.
We just want to exit the euro.
Fuck you and fuck the euro.

To be fair I'd like an italian default just to see how french banks are gonna cover a 400 billion or so hole in the balance sheet. We already tax more than government spend with the exception of interest payments so we're not dependent on credit anyway.

The moment Italy go back to Lira euro is dead. Speculation will immediately attack france and other weak countries.

It is time we exterminate the germanics.
Also
>we dindu nuffin, we wuz gud boyz

Fantastic. Piazza pulita was something unbelievable ....

Didn't watch it, quick rundown?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haber_process
Before the development of the Haber process, ammonia had been difficult to produce on an industrial scale,[2][3][4] with early methods such as the Birkeland–Eyde process and Frank–Caro process all being highly inefficient.

Although the Haber process is mainly used to produce fertilizer today, during World War I it provided Germany with a source of ammonia for the production of explosives, compensating for the Allied trade blockade on Chilean saltpeter.
Due to its dramatic impact on the human ability to grow food, the Haber process served as the "detonator of the population explosion", enabling the global population to increase from 1.6 billion in 1900 to today's 7 billion.[18] Nearly 50% of the nitrogen found in human tissues originated from the Haber-Bosch process.[19] Since nitrogen use efficiency is typically less than 50%,[20] farm runoff from heavy use of fixed industrial nitrogen disrupts biological habitats.[2][21]
With average crop yields remaining at the 1900 level the crop harvest in the year 2000 would have required nearly four times more land and the cultivated area would have claimed nearly half of all ice-free continents, rather than under 15% of the total land area that is required today.[17]

Attached: 220px-Fritz_Haber[1].png (220x311, 38K)

Linking us to a paywall article. Thanks pasta nigger.

finanzaonline.com/forum/arena-politica/1853160-la7-piazza-pulita-adesso-parla-lex-ministro-calenda.html

Sorry, I wanted just to show you that Junker really said that. Nothing else. I don't give a shit about that article.

la7.it/piazzapulita/video/carlo-calenda-a-piazzapulita-24-05-2018-242537

Crashing this union

screenshot and post it, faggot

What's the point?
The quote is visible even with the paywall on.

>telegraph.co.uk/business/2018/05/23/junckers-torture-tools-useless-against-italys-well-armed-uprising/

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-25_16-08-43.png (676x409, 198K)

are they talkIng about the EU army?

>indoctrination is not rea-

Attached: file.png (2048x1536, 2.36M)

Nope. They talk about financial guerriglia

>the "smile of italian families" can only be sustained in a strongly integrated Europe
wtf,where was this taken?

>the smile of italian families can only be sustained in a strongly integrated Europe

Wtf, do people really get wages to shitpost like that?

hivemind

It's pure BS. The better solution for europe was to go back to CEE.
If you are in the euro, you have no sovereignty.

Presentazione rapporto Europa del CER al CNEL

What's that?

>Crashes own countries finances
>W-we are coming for you
K.

This mess is somehow our fault? Please elaborate.

chinlets are subhumans

the euro is tanking right now
juncker btfo

Don't mind him he is probably from southern Italy and his arab-nigger genes make him chimp out at random bystanders.

we need a juncker as wojak, italy as pepe pissing on him meme quick

RACISTS WATCH OUT!
ansa.it/english/news/2018/05/23/vigilant-on-africans-rights-in-italy-juncker-3_997a8a2f-7ab6-4c3a-845b-1d4039a85e6c.html

Attached: juncker-925478.jpg (590x350, 26K)

Attached: 1262129833069.jpg (1200x797, 95K)

It's really time to take Juncker and the rest of the Eurocrats behind the shed, there is no way to reform this clusterfuck anymore, we have to burn it all down Jow Forums

Attached: 1526847541478.jpg (480x792, 28K)

>plz don't hurt my africans

Attached: 1513613747719.jpg (450x450, 30K)

spiegel.de/politik/ausland/italien-die-schnorrer-von-rom-kolumne-a-1209266.html

Germancuck need another hard lesson.
They have the tendency to disconnect from reality.

We will send them to luxemburg.

>wojak
With what? You didn't have a real army anymore moron.
We will invade you in few days. We don't even need an army. We just let the "refugees" go with temporary visa.

And yesterday it was 24 may too,the anniversary of Italy entering ww1
We all know how this will end :^)

>We all know how this will end :^)

Mass italian casualties for next to nothing? Austrian infantry marching into serbian artillery training field?

The Italian front ended with Vittorio Veneto,i hope this time we skip the Cadorna leadership tho

We didn't get anything for it tho, the Eternal Anglo had promised us tons of clay and in the end all we were left with was Trentino and Friuli

This time we wont be allied with the eternal Albion but we are on our own

>implying the Brexiters won't catch un into their clutches
We just can't win

Salvini is pro-brexit and pro-israel.

streamable.com/lus49

Attached: 1520189339115.png (1174x630, 70K)

Bloody spaghetti niggers.

Kek has spoken!

Attached: 1436131163889.png (477x530, 319K)

time to gear up for another memewar guys

Attached: memunition.jpg (500x284, 26K)

Can't wait!!

Attached: 1504336744118.png (512x512, 163K)

kek

got any links or webms?

Attached: 1519464600000.png (1024x627, 744K)

>We are going to flood you with fugges we didn`t prevent from entering the EU in the first place
And that proves, again, that Shitaliens are the niggers of europe

sorry didn't see you already posted them

They don't want to stay here in Italy they want to go in the North.
We can solve our problem in few days, your choice.

Again, that puts you on about the same position as the niggers you are letting trough.

You can't make this shit up.

if we send them back to Lybia we get fined by (((human rights court))) and sued by the niggers themselves thru kike lawyers (both things already happened, look it up.)
Also,Junker is already screeching on the EU's behalf that his precious niggers cannot be touched.
What else are we supposed to do?
If EU wants niggers, they can have them all.

Attached: germania.jpg (696x533, 305K)

Why does Italy always ruin everything.

So... if speculatori (Jews) are speculating like always, what will happen? Will shit go down this time or what?

(()))
Remind us who fined our country for blocking the niggers.

Remind us about all the European (that includes Germans too) ong ships patrolling the Mediterranean Sea acting as nigger taxis for our country.

You sir are an idiot and deserve all the shitstorm that's going to rain on you country.

Attached: 6D05742D-A672-4E3D-B7CB-1ED777EA68A1.jpg (812x768, 113K)

because you are always on the wrong side,from our oerspective
ALWAYS
we should never do things togheter

>based niggers
fuck german cucks
fuck you for voting merkel again

kek, that could cause the shithouse of a union to collapse. I actually like it.

Attached: 1525614984570.png (1456x1108, 67K)

For now they are angry and afraid that their Ponzi scheme will go down.
Lega in particular is what they hate the most.

perspective*

For now get out of the Euro and park your shekel in Franken, dollar or Zimbabwe Dollar, everything just not Euro or British Pound

Yes, I understand that. But let's say we have to pay (((interest))) what will happen? Can we just say fuck and use it as leverage against the EU to get what we want?

This time if Junker or Draghi will do some jewish trick as in 2011 people's anger will be so big that Italexit will be real

Italy, please always keep me up to date. I'm officially a fan since the election. I love Salvini because he doesn't give 1 fuck what anyone thinks. Make Italy great again!

Attached: 3wxFhEc.jpg (708x1024, 94K)

Meanwhile the Germancuck newspapers

Attached: 1527262277-quotidiani-esteri.jpg (1439x479, 303K)

>Remind us about all the European (that includes Germans too) ong ships patrolling the Mediterranean Sea acting as nigger taxis for our country.
Especially germans

>13 ships run by nine different organizations. 5 of them are german based

agi.it/cronaca/chi_sono_le_ong_che_operano_nel_mediterraneo-1735689/news/2017-05-03/

I can already see the piddini gloating with masochistic joy, knowing that their German overlords disprove of the new government thus feeling like they have the moral high ground against the majority of their fellow citizens

>The ECB is privately held by kike families and shills.
proof?

Why the fuck are you guys not liking Salvini's tweet
Boldrini slut has her friends and bots to like her tweet

Attached: eeeee.png (632x910, 414K)

link twitter.com/matteosalvinimi/status/999972467295780864

Med italians are garbage.
I mean, i dont have anything against them, but these people are the worst med of whole Europe.
Northern italians are the master race , brilliant, we're rich and are successful, we work and hold a whole country.

What are italian southerners ?
Wankers, lazy, they cant talk to you without shouting, when they dont vote M5S they just love sandniggers and niggers, they are mentally niggers, they work like niggers, they act like niggers.
They are basically white niggers.
I dont hate them, but that's just what they are. White niggers.

That's why foreign newspapers depict us like that. North east secession when?

>B-BUT MUH RUSSIA MEDDLES IN OTHER COUNTRIES' POLITICS
>*proceeds in meddling constantly in national affairs*

pathetic, I hate EU so goddamn much

Attached: contratto.png (612x292, 68K)

WOW I MINACCIONI

This, based ambrogino bro.

Attached: IMG_5241.jpg (1978x2773, 338K)

made me kek

You should add forza Italia behind pd

>t. altoatesino parassita terrone del nord

kek, nothing is as butthurt as Pro EU cucks

Attached: 1517497700871.png (401x367, 86K)

I would crawl through five miles of vinegar and broken glass just to tongue punch her fartbox