Thinking a cookie is Jesus

>thinking a cookie is Jesus
>thinking you're actually eating Jesus
Why are Catholics literally retarded?

Attached: eucharist.png (232x150, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chick.com/reading/tracts/0071/0071_01.asp
chick.com/reading/tracts/1000/1000_01.asp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alberto_Rivera_(activist)
vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p2s2c1a3.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Todd_(conspiracy_theorist)
vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p122a3p1.htm
aggiecatholicblog.org/2011/10/why-do-we-have-relics-in-altars/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Idk, why do people worship a flag?

>what is alligory
>why do applicable enchatment
OP is a hethen faggot.

pls respond

>mfw Catholics literally believe the priest has the power to turn that wafer sun disc into the literal flesh and blood of Jesus
>literally ritualized cannibalism

Attached: 1522337492366.jpg (1512x2016, 1.13M)

It's a REPRESENTATION you no faith faggot!

Attached: 1527229890700.jpg (200x233, 19K)

probably a muslim

Attached: 1527220793707.jpg (239x226, 38K)

>Matthew 6:7
>But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they. shall be heard for their much speaking.

Sounds a lot like a description of cattyspeak to me bro.

>literal flesh

K Y S

Attached: I+hate+sweden+_1e4edf37d775b96c7086297b3d1c0e9a.png (549x653, 143K)

Sound like you still have dicks stuck in your mouth!

Attached: 1527225032415.jpg (1034x581, 188K)

>Catholics are autistic about communion to the point that they literally believe it's his body/blood
>But they don't even use bread as his body as it happened in the Bible
They really are retarded aren't they?

checked
it's celebrating cannibalism
and catholicism was originally based on a few previous Khazar religions like the Mesopotamian/Persian one about Dagon or Dragon, and Akhenaten's henotheistic Ra the sun god worship, also the Tengriistic practice of consuming ones enemy to gain their strength

God isn’t even real. People actually believe in deities as adults. Wow.

>thinking abortion is murder

....No, Akhenaten worshipped Aten, not Ra.

>using that image
>America is a Protestant country that has always been at odds with Catholicism
>people came to America to escape heretical Catholic dumbshittery
Okay bro.

Attached: 698b31a108ad07b0c2f972493301c1e7.png (931x486, 191K)

>Jesus broke the bread
>Catholics make a wafer sun symbol and place it in a sun idol and believe if you don't do this ritual you lose your salvation

Attached: e25a654b069c916679226a844a84cd9b-1024x704.jpg (1024x704, 93K)

>norway
>thinking
what a joke

>implying germanic & roman flavored paganism is a bad thing to add to your monotheistic faith
what are you? a faggot? I bet you preferred it when it was 100% kikery, dont you schlomo
>oy vey how dare you marry folk culture into our faith goyim

>literally eat jesus
Sick religion, why is anyone still part of it.

stay mad~

germanic paganism
what the fuck are you on about?
No, really, you have to show me anything that links Germanic belief system before the khazar's got there.
And I bet you didn't know that Southern Italians are Khazar admixed mutts, that Shekelesh was one of the Sea Peoples lands and it later became Rome.
But keep on acting like you know something, ffs you are too stupid to live

>thinking paper is money
>thinking it's actually worth anything
why are Capitalists so retarded?

>Protestants take the Bible literally
>except for this part
Kek

Wow, I've never seen a thread full of so much disinfo. Have none of you ever even studied religion?

I am the light of the world.

>being this much of a conspiracytard

>>thinking a cookie is Jesus
>>thinking you're actually eating Jesus
Because that is what the Bible says.

idk..
maybe we just believe wat Jesus said?

Roman Cathecism

Proof From The Preceding Dogmas
What has been said in explanation of the two preceding points must facilitate for pastors the exposition of this
truth. For, since we have already proved that the body and blood of our Lord are really and truly contained in
the Sacrament, to the entire exclusion of the substance of the bread and wine, and since the accidents of bread
and wine cannot inhere in the body and blood of Christ, it remains that, contrary to physical laws, they must
subsist of themselves, inhering in no subject.

It is the body of Christ.

You might as well cite LOTR lore, nobody gives a shit about "Shekelesh"
fucking nerds spend all day watching Youtube videos on esoteric topics and think they've accomplished something

Raised catholic. They do NOT believe it is a representation. I was taught point blank it WAS IN FACT the body parts and fluid.

Exodus 20:4
>Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

First of all, Jesus did not do rituals.
Second, Jesus also said he was a vine and a door.

Attached: 1526094497746.png (1868x1054, 2.75M)

Cathol*cs are the lowest of the low, I hope the Ir*sh chimp out again so I can gun those terrorists down like my fathers before me. My great grandfather was a black and tan.

>he doesn’t know canon law

Catholics aren’t retarded enough to say it’s actual fucking flesh and blood, it’s still retaining the accidental form of bread and wine, but has substantially become body and blood of Christ

Pls learn basic philosophical terms and come back later

>hail Christ Jesus, King of Kings
>Why don't protties take this passage literally?

Attached: Cheap-price-solid-wooden-door-malaysia-interior.jpg (1000x1000, 131K)

>exodus
>old testament
>not jewish
oh man I'm sorry I didnt know this thread was for the mentally handicapped I'm sorry for my behavior.

Attached: 1503590957798.gif (538x369, 1.05M)

>01. Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. Matthew 4:10; Revelation 19:10
>02. Little children, keep yourselves from idols. 1 John 5:21; Acts 17:29
>03. That the name of God and His doctrine be not blasphemed. 1 Timothy 6:1
>04. The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath: Therefore the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath. Mark 2:27-28; Hebrews 4:4
>05. Honor thy father and thy mother. Matthew 19:19; Ephesians 6:1-3
>06. Thou shalt not kill. Romans 13:9; James 2:11
>07. Thou shalt not commit adultery. Matthew 19:18
>08. Thou shalt not steal. Romans 13:9; Ephesians 4:20
>09. Thou shalt not bear false witness Romans 13:9
>10. Thou shalt not covet. Romans 7:7

Attached: 1520789147097.jpg (515x503, 93K)

>he doesnt know the catholics literally incorporated dozens upon dozebs of myths andsaints into theur religion and most of those stem from local pagan culture and faiths. A major offender in this regard are the proto-french, the church cucked hard to the franks in order to sway them to their side. Just look at the quantity of saints of french or gallo-roman origins.

>did u noe aboot de shitalians xD
Not really related to what I was saying, but okay. Also nice meme history, and since you havent mentioned la tegne culture, the villanovans, etruscans or latium in regards to rome I have to assume you got your facts from some (((youtube academic))) and are posing hard. Kys desu.

28thpbp

You two are all right, fellow low percentage white mutts.
>my flesh is actually food and my blood is actually drink
>unless you chew the flesh of the son of man and swallow his blood you have no life in you

The syncretism of pagan tradition and biblical teachings is what makes the Catholic faith the most uniquely European religion still extant today, in any meaningful sense anyways since Neo-Pagans etc are almost all a bunch of cucks.

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, Matthew 28:29
>Christianize the pagan symbols to convert gentiles
>gentile 2000 years later
NOT LIKE THAT REEEEEEEE

Attached: 1508604160808.jpg (2400x3455, 579K)

I think the only one most people even follow is
>08. Thou shalt not steal. Romans 13:9; Ephesians 4:20

> nobody gives a shit about "Shekelesh"
I do so that means everything you say from this point on is not worth reading.
I don't know? After I just explained the roots of Catholicism?
also ignored

Anyone with actual brains left on this site because these fluoridated millennial's are trash

We can eat and drink because Jesus died for our sins.
He gave his 'flesh' and 'blood' for it.

>Whoa, is that really the blood of Christ? That guy must've been wasted 24 hours a day

>God says stay away from idols
>don't do it because you know better than God
Catholics.

1 John 3:4
>Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Attached: 1524006234113.jpg (545x529, 90K)

>ive exposed myself as a pseud
>i-ignored1!!1!
top kek, everytime

Luke 22:19

And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.
>not understanding the metaphorical significance of the bread breaking just like his body would be broken
>not understanding this is a teaching tool
>ignoring "in remembrance of me"

>Pr*testan scum

>not grasping the concept of transmutation and transsubstanciation
Why are atheists so retarded?

Latria: '(in the Roman Catholic Church) supreme worship allowed to God alone.'

Transubstantiation not being an allegory is one of the major differences between prots and papists.

I think rather than calling names we should be trying to spread the gospel.

Attached: Dont Give Up.jpg (755x1197, 179K)

Attached: 798dd38ea99bcb4e9ae2aa6d5914c1f6.jpg (480x892, 90K)

Hebrews 10:10 King James Version (KJV)

10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

>once
>for all
Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

>Jesus said whoever feeds on his flesh and drinks his blood will have eternal life.
Not our fault your savior lied to you

Protestantism is dying and will be gone in another twenty years. Protestants churches are filled with faggots, lesbians, boomers, cat ladies, and there is no coming back from that. Good riddance.

Attached: 4544.jpg (1300x956, 169K)

>believe in an all powerful being who has to sacrifice his son for his own creation
>has a plan, but his creation is held accountable
>is perfect, but not really
>not schizophrenia

Yeah, all religions are retarded

Fpbp

Attached: 35435464.jpg (600x481, 39K)

You've provided nothing and still acting retarded, I think you might actually be retarded.

Former cathocuck here

Its not a representation. Its believed to be the actual body and blood of christ.

Attached: 9998966.jpg (1200x800, 976K)

they don't do it like that anymore (except for the trad)... they just stick it in your hand.

kys retard
Source found by image search:
chick.com/reading/tracts/0071/0071_01.asp
Same cuck that made this:
chick.com/reading/tracts/1000/1000_01.asp
"Love The Jewish People"

Attached: 1496736908746.jpg (1862x1188, 673K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alberto_Rivera_(activist)
>Alberto Magno Romero Rivera (September 19, 1935 – June 20, 1997) was an anti-Catholic religious activist who was the source of many of the conspiracy theories about the Vatican espoused by fundamentalist Christian author Jack Chick.
>Chick promised to promote Rivera's claims even after he died. Rivera claimed to have been a Jesuit before becoming a Fundamentalist Protestant, and many of the stories Chick published about Rivera involve Jesuit conspiracies.

vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p2s2c1a3.htm

>1358 We must therefore consider the Eucharist as:
>- thanksgiving and praise to the Father;
>- the sacrificial memorial of Christ and his Body;
>- the presence of Christ by the power of his word and of his Spirit.

Ritual sacrifice of Jesus to God. Literally.

Attached: 1526690717294.jpg (311x255, 22K)

>According to Rivera,[3] he was brought into a seminary in 1942 when he was 7. Two years later, as his mother was dying, she saw "ugly creatures" coming at her deathbed, and faced a "Christless eternity" because of her Catholic faith. When visiting his mother's grave, Rivera vowed to find answers to the truth. After education at an unnamed Catholic seminary, he was sent to destroy various Protestant organizations and discredit Protestant leaders, but Rivera claims that he became disillusioned upon finding that the Vatican was behind Freemasonry and that its reverence of the Virgin Mary was contradicted by the Bible. In 1965, at an Ecumenical Conference in a Guatemalan stadium, he denounced the Catholic Church to an audience of 50,000 people. Rivera claims that the Jesuits then sent him to a top-secret psychiatric hospital in Spain to make him embrace the Catholic faith—what Rivera referred to as "recanting his faith." Here he claims that he was tortured and given poison until he nearly died, eventually being put into an iron lung because his lungs had broken down from the abuse. According to Rivera, he was "nearly at death" when he asked Jesus to forgive him and was miraculously healed. Rivera claimed that a senior Jesuit attempted to persuade Rivera to return to Catholicism, but instead was himself persuaded to give Rivera the passport and papers he needed to escape Spain. Afterwards, he flew to London and saved his sister María, a nun, after she nearly died in a convent of an unspecified illness or injury.

>According to the Cornerstone exposé,[1] Rivera had a 'history of legal entanglements' including fraud, credit card theft, and writing bad checks. Warrants had been issued for his arrest in New Jersey and Florida, and he was wanted by the Spanish police for 'swindles and cheats'. While in the U.S. in 1967, he claimed to be collecting money for a Spanish college, which never received this money. The details of his religious claims changed over time. For example, in 1964 he claimed that he had left the Catholic Church in July 1952. Rivera later put the date at March 20, 1967 - an almost 15 year discrepancy. Despite this second claim of conversion from Catholicism in March 1967, Rivera was still promoting Catholicism in a newspaper interview of August that same year. Although supposedly placed involuntarily in the sanatorium where he claimed to have nearly been murdered in 1965 and held there for three months, he gave the date of his release as September 1967. This leaves a period of more than a year unaccounted for in Rivera's narrative.
>The document exhibited by Rivera to prove his status as a Catholic priest was fraudulent. The Catholic Church denies his claim of having been a Jesuit priest, or another claim that he was a bishop. He had only one sister in London. She was not a nun, and she did not live in a convent, so the claim that his sister the nun nearly died in a convent in London was problematic. In an employment form dated 1963, Rivera stated he was married to Carmen Lydia Torres, and the couple had two children in the U.S. In his narrative, Rivera claimed that he was a priest living in Spain in 1963.

>Cornerstone also questioned Rivera's claim to various degrees, including three doctorates (Th.D., D.D., and Ph.D.), reporting that his known chronology did not allow enough time to have completed these degrees. Rivera allegedly admitted that he had received these degrees from a non accredited entity sometimes referred to as a diploma mill located in the state of Colorado.

> dresses like orthodox kike
> named like a kike (jacob, joseph...)
> stinky like a kike
> long bread, funny hat, spectacles like a fucking rabbi
> prefers old testament kike epics
Why are Protestants so retarded pol?

Attached: AMISHBLACK.png (1146x763, 1.5M)

>kikepedia

Attached: 435434354.png (500x566, 148K)

idk about many of the other denominations but orthodox just use bread. i actually did a catholic communion when i was a kid once (went with my friend, i think their parents were lowkey trying to convert me) and i was surprised when they gave me a wafer

Joseph is a Catholic name too...

How about this one?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Todd_(conspiracy_theorist)
>John Wayne Todd (May 19, 1949[1][2] – November 10, 2007),[3] also known as "John Todd Collins", "Lance Collins",[4] "Kris Sarayn Kollyns", and "Christopher Kollyns",[5] was an American speaker and conspiracy theorist. He claimed to be a former occultist who was born into a 'witchcraft family' before converting to Christianity. He was a primary source for many Chick Publications works against Dungeons & Dragons, Catholicism, Neopaganism, and Christian rock.
>Todd was arrested in May 1987 for the rape of a University of South Carolina graduate student. After his arrest, he was additionally charged with sexually molesting two children who attended a karate school where he worked. He was convicted of the rape in January 1988 and sentenced to 30 years in state prison.[15] In 2004, Todd was released, but he was put in the care of the Behavioral Disorder Treatment Unit run by the South Carolina Department of Mental Health.[16] On November 10, 2007, Todd died in the institute.[3]

people came to escape Anglican dumbshittery

people came to escape Anglican dumbshittery not Catholic

>Todd claimed to have served as a Green Beret in the Vietnam War, but his discharge papers list him as a general clerk/typist and do not record him having been in Vietnam. Army medical reports referred to "emotional instability with pseudologica phantastica" (compulsive lying), difficulty in telling reality from fantasy, homicidal threats he had made on another, false suicide reports, and a severe personality disturbance.[17] Todd also claimed in his testimony to have murdered an officer in Germany and to have escaped prison with the help of the Illuminati, but his records show no such things occurred.[17] These records were later recovered by investigative journalists working for Christianity Today, who found that he had never been to Vietnam. One report concluded that Todd found it difficult to distinguish reality and fantasy.[2][4] Todd also claimed that John F. Kennedy was still alive and that he had been Kennedy's "personal warlock".[2][4]
>While Todd claimed to have left witchcraft in 1972 and converted to fundamentalist Christianity, accounts have him being baptized into a Oneness Pentecostal church in Phoenix, Arizona in 1968, and leading a Wiccan group in Ohio in 1976. When confronted with the latter by Christian evangelists, Todd said that he had gone through a period of "backsliding" during that time. However, when a number of other inconsistencies in Todd's story were reported in the evangelical Christian media, and Todd began denouncing many Christian leaders as part of the Satanic conspiracy or the Illuminati, many evangelists denounced Todd and cut off any further association. Jack Chick was the only influential evangelist to continue to defend Todd.[18]

For not as common bread nor common drink do we receive these; but since Jesus Christ our Savior was made incarnate by the word of God and had both flesh and blood for our salvation, so too, as we have been taught, the food which has been made into the Eucharist by the Eucharistic prayer set down by Him,AND BY THE CHANGE OF WHICHour blood and flesh is nourished,IS BOTH THE FLESH AND THE BLOOD OF THAT INCARNATED JESUS.(First Apology, 66)

But what consistency is there in those who hold that the bread over which thanks have been givenIS THE BODY OF THEIR LORD, and the cupHIS BLOOD, if they do not acknowledge that He is the Son of the Creator… How can they say that the flesh which has been nourishedBY THE BODY OF THE LORD AND BY HIS BLOODgives way to corruption and does not partake of life? …For as the bread from the earth, receiving the invocation of God,IS NO LONGER COMMON BREAD BUT THE EUCHARIST, consisting of two elements, earthly and heavenly…(Against Heresies 4:18:4-5)

If theBODYbe not saved, then, in fact, neither did the Lord redeem us with HisBLOOD; and neither is the cup of theEUCHARIST THE PARTAKING OF HIS BLOODnor is the bread which we breakTHE PARTAKING OF HIS BODY…He has declared the cup, a part of creation,TO BE HIS OWN BLOOD, from which He causes our blood to flow; and the bread, a part of creation,HE HAS ESTABLISHED AS HIS OWN BODY, from which He gives increase to our bodies.

When, therefore, the mixed cup and the baked bread receives the Word of God andBECOMES THE EUCHARIST, THE BODY OF CHRIST, and from these the substance of our flesh is increased and supported, how can they say that the flesh is not capable of receiving the gift of God,WHICH IS ETERNAL LIFE-- flesh which is nourishedBY THE BODY AND BLOOD OF THE LORD…receiving the Word of God,BECOMES THE EUCHARIST, WHICH IS THE BODY AND BLOOD OF CHRIST…(Against Heresies 5:2:2-3)

Wikipedia also says Sandy Hoax was real and totally not a planned event.

Attached: 1526571023634.png (1889x685, 1.77M)

>thinking a cookie is Jesus
I have blocked all tracking Jesus on my browser

vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p122a3p1.htm
>460 The Word became flesh to make us "partakers of the divine nature":78 "For this is why the Word became man, and the Son of God became the Son of man: so that man, by entering into communion with the Word and thus receiving divine sonship, might become a son of God."79 "For the Son of God became man so that we might become God."80 "The only-begotten Son of God, wanting to make us sharers in his divinity, assumed our nature, so that he, made man, might make men gods."81

Attached: 1527183051024.jpg (827x874, 100K)

But what consistency is there in those who hold that the bread over which thanks have been givenIS THE BODY OF THEIR LORD, and the cupHIS BLOOD, if they do not acknowledge that He is the Son of the Creator… How can they say that the flesh which has been nourishedBY THE BODY OF THE LORD AND BY HIS BLOODgives way to corruption and does not partake of life? …For as the bread from the earth, receiving the invocation of God,IS NO LONGER COMMON BREAD BUT THE EUCHARIST, consisting of two elements, earthly and heavenly…(Against Heresies 4:18:4-5)

If theBODYbe not saved, then, in fact, neither did the Lord redeem us with HisBLOOD; and neither is the cup of theEUCHARIST THE PARTAKING OF HIS BLOODnor is the bread which we breakTHE PARTAKING OF HIS BODY…He has declared the cup, a part of creation,TO BE HIS OWN BLOOD, from which He causes our blood to flow; and the bread, a part of creation,HE HAS ESTABLISHED AS HIS OWN BODY, from which He gives increase to our bodies.

When, therefore, the mixed cup and the baked bread receives the Word of God andBECOMES THE EUCHARIST, THE BODY OF CHRIST, and from these the substance of our flesh is increased and supported, how can they say that the flesh is not capable of receiving the gift of God,WHICH IS ETERNAL LIFE-- flesh which is nourishedBY THE BODY AND BLOOD OF THE LORD…receiving the Word of God,BECOMES THE EUCHARIST, WHICH IS THE BODY AND BLOOD OF CHRIST…(Against Heresies 5:2:2-3)

>not understanding transubstantiation

Attached: IMG_3792.jpg (750x850, 175K)

>wow Catholicism isnt a purely Semetic jew cult
protestants:
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HERESY

Yes, yes the wafer becomes the literal flesh and blood of Christ by the power of the priest doing the ritual. Totally un-scriptural, by the way.

Attached: 1526163996753.jpg (751x961, 63K)

Like the early christians yes?

I'm so glad I wasn't raised Catholic. I mean Christianity already had its areas of doubt but Catholics add an entire extra layer over it.

I definitely would have trouble accepting it, even as a kid.

Rejecting the Eucharist is rejecting Christ. The Catholic Church did not institute this ritual, it was given this ritual by Jesus himself as way to accept him as savior and redeemer. He himself told us to do this in his memory.

when Jesus gave his disciples bread and said this is of my body, he probably jizzed in the bread
>jesus' disciples were fags

It's not in the scriptures. The ritual is not there.

If you think that's weird you should check out their requirement to legitimize mass.

aggiecatholicblog.org/2011/10/why-do-we-have-relics-in-altars/

Attached: 1520835554325.png (1457x1080, 729K)

Roman Catholics don't even understand the point of communion because they reject the essence-energy distinction.

Early Christians did not even have the scriptures. They had the Church. Communion predates th codification of scripture by a long time.

Catholics are the only ones that have a true understanding of communion, since they are the only ones that are part of the true body of Christ, the Catholic Church. You and all the other heretics don't have any valid understanding of anything, just the illusion, in your deluded minds, that you do.

Legit question, what Church should I start going to? I made a promise to God that if something happened I'd buy a Bible and start being Christian. I don't want to read the Old Testament because that's Jewry but I do want to read the New Testament. What Bible should I get? Just King James? My family grew up Protestant but I'm honestly not sure where to go with all this, just today driving I saw like a dozen different churches with different names and I wouldn't even need to start. I'm trying to do this all because my life has been shit and maybe God will finally give me something to live for, also I want a regular hobby with regular people and a QT church girl that isn't a roastie. How is Orthodox?

Attached: 1513993702413.png (741x568, 29K)

Because Paul said the Supper was not the participation in Christ's body and blood