A P O L O G I Z E

A P O L O G I Z E

Attached: kneeling.jpg (714x623, 79K)

>A P O L O G I Z E
No

Private businesses can do whatever they want, as libs are so keen to remind right wingers when it works in their favor

These niggers can do anything they want off the field. On the field, they are at work. Being a nazi at work will likely get you fired.

/thread.

Kneeling hurts the NFL in the pocketbook, so of course they'll banhammer it. It's like people forget the NFL is also a regulatory body for the sport, i.e. MODS.

Not fair? Deal with it.

Why would a nigger understand the difference between being at work and not being at work?

someone post vids of all these nazis marching int he streets. I missed it

Attached: pepe investigation unit.jpg (882x731, 124K)

I'm pretty sure this person always hated America. Just saying...

>not being able to differentiate between freedom of association laws and freedom of speech laws
We sincerely need the Bible as school curriculum again. People cannot do the most basic of discernment these days.

Wait.. is she implying that the NAZI are the BAD guys?

have the players formed a foundation or coalition to improve their communities and free them of these injustices?

Attached: bbbbb.jpg (934x700, 64K)

>nigger ball
ok, got it

don't worry
you can kneel all you want in the streets
and nazis cannot march in the nfl

>confusing private enterprise and public demonstration

Sorry millenials, but (you always have) sucked.

Public streets vs private business. Learn the difference, sheboon.

>3D woman
>criticizing someone for sucking

Attached: 1472255573998.jpg (330x311, 37K)

Well they are the same group who don't understand Legal or Illegal, let alone how gun laws work. Do you really expect them to understand the Rights we have and how those work ?

They REALLY hate it when this shit applies to them.

Attached: free_speech.png (566x577, 52K)

someone with a twatter account please inform the negress to stfu

We're just showing them the door. It's okay to tell them to go away, right? You've been using the same argument to silence us for a fucking half century now.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-05-24-at-4.21.29-PM-436x600.png (436x600, 79K)

>employees
>private citizens

Solved the riddle for you nigger!

Attached: 1526941465308.jpg (640x480, 106K)

>Skibenes
>benes

Attached: spurdo.jpg (800x800, 66K)

If you don’t like it then you can leave, bitch.

Attached: SNAP.jpg (1080x793, 119K)

SAGE

>people actually reply to this shit

She doesn't know what the 1st amendment says

/thread

Attached: tumblr_static_tumblr_static_4y1s6geuj4coos4wsocs4oooc_640.png (429x241, 120K)

>>people actually reply to this shit

Pot calling the kettle black!

>Nazi marching in the streets
Where?

pic related nigger

Attached: 1525221842719.png (840x630, 186K)

spbp

So, we have to accept faggots marching in the streets bc of the first amendment, but waving a confederate battle flag will be punished. Got it.
Sorry commies, but right now, you suck.

Attached: _Army-of-Tennessee.png (1024x1024, 106K)

How do they not understand public vs private? Idiocy and delusions.

if niggers are upset they can start their own football league

SAGE, faggot ass bait thread

I am high tier and yet I see so many God tiers walkng around who are weak as shit and under 6ft

Or maybe you can build your own NFL where people are allowed to behave however they/the Left/you want them too, and you’ll see if people still like your product when it insults their beliefs. People already get left-wing info shoved down their throats in the media, entertainment, and social media, they want a few hours away from it.

i agree
thats great, so while im working my way through college, im going to take a knee everytime i serve a coffee to make my customers consider all the babies murdered by abortion

>protesting racism by giving yourself a concussion for a paycheck from your masters

Attached: keikaku.jpg (640x477, 26K)

Not only that
>"Nazi" marching the street is pretty good for television ratings, especially when the media denounce the intentions and paints the individuals as evil
>Nigger who is paid to play football, but is kneeling instead is bad for ratings, but media shills for it
What the fuck did you expect?

innocent nazis are routinely harassed when marching in the streets. they're not even paid for it

>You should be forced to give the NFL your money
Is she retarded? This is a policy change on the part of the NFL cause they were losing money, it's not a law. I guess I should be forced to give my money to something I don't like

>muh natzees in da roads
UN FUCKING FORTUNATELY ROADS ARE PUBLIC PROPERTY AND YOU AS AN INDIVIDUAL HAVE NO RIGHT TO LIMIT SOMEONES FREE SPEECH OR RIGHT TO ASSEMBLY ESPECIALLY IF THEY DO SO LEGALLY IN THE ESTABLISHED SYSTEM
FUCK I HATE COMMIES

Pay those nazis millions of dollars each year to not march in the streets and then start bitching about it.

>inb4 500,000 retweets by Soros bots

Because the NFL, NBA, MLB, or NHL would tolerate a white dude doing a Nazi salute during the national anthem.

Any player does any sort of organized white supremacist thing at work would get banned from their league.

NFL players are rich, upwardly mobile. They get long ass spring and summer vacations.

They are kneeling while on the clock, often on private property. They protest while getting paid.

Starbucks employee can get fired for protesting at work.

NFL players are free to be social activists on their own time.

THE PRIVATE BUSINESS IS GIVING THESE NIGGERS A MASSIVE PLATFORM VISIBLE TO ALMOST EVERY PERSON IN THIS COUNTRY. THE BUSINESS SHOULD BE ABLE TO CONTROL THE MESSAGES THESE NIGGERS ARE PUTTING OUT DURING THE BUSINESS'S AIRTIME.

Could you imagine? Breaking down blunts on the bench. Shootouts on the field. Old crackheads as guests in the booth. Rappers sipping lean during halftime show. Bleachers severely neglected. Only fried foods. Grape soda and 40's to parch the thirst. Have rims and CD player stolen from car in parking lot. Cultured.

players can protest in the street in their off time too.

nice

Attached: 0BD8F8F1-41E0-4142-AD30-F798DAA9ABE4.jpg (500x378, 59K)

>MULTIMILLIONAIRE PLAYERS ARE BEING PUNISHED FOR PROTESTING ON THE JOB

Protest on your own time. No one gives a fuck. I work in a liberal office and I can't protest against transgenderism, so FUCK YOU CRY ME A RIVER

What would they call it?
Nigger
Football
League

Streets are a public space.

Maybe the football players kneeling are nazis. Ever think of that?

I'm just so excited for it to be too little too late and the whole NFL, and the televised sports ecosystem, collapses.

Sorry.

roast beef sucks aswell but you know

Just stop watching the nigger sports, user.

Imagine being this bad at critical thinking.

>172873600
SWEDISH SURNAME AND SWEDISH LASTNAME BTW

THAT'S A SWEDE

FUCKING SWEDES AND THEIR KEK MENTALITY

/thread

>Organized demonstrations in public areas that have gone through the established permitting process to assemble laid out by every municipality in the US

>making political statements as an employee of an organization

These are the same!

Jesus Fucking Christ, who's selling tickets to the former? Who's passing off marching and protesting as entertainment? Niggerball, for whatever reason, is considered entertainment by tards.

Nippon, forever based

This.
As I recall, several of those "nazis" lost their jobs and one fucking killed himself.
Of course, sometimes the witch hunt accidentally pulled in a guy who wasn't a nazi but just kinda looked like one of them but that's what you get for being a white guy with an engineering degree, right?

>nazi's marching in the street
Nazi's haven't existed since the 1950's. Fuck off.

>kneeling players will be punished

Yes, they work for a company and have to follow company rules. If they don't want to follow those rules, better quit or be fined and fired.

>Nazis
>a bunch of frog worshiping kekistanis in khakis

What these idiots do not realize, is that a public organization has every right to regulate what its participants do, versus the public activity's, which cannot be effectively regulated nor should they.

GET YOUR NIGGER CUNT OUT OF NORTH AMERICA

Ding ding ding. /Thread.

Attached: saul-alinskys-rules-for-radicals-rule-1-power-is-not-21506915.png (500x700, 139K)

They always conflate the two issues. Do they do it on purpose or are they really this dense? The NFL can make rules for player conduct on the field and the government can't stop people from peaceably assembling.

Nice post

nazis get fired while exercising their rights and now privileged NFL players too
seems fair

L E A V E

>but twitter banning people is aok
the lack of agency on these people

>attacking people in the streets is cool but don't you dare boss around your employees

/thread

Attached: 1519669499380.png (254x256, 125K)