Press F

Tommy Robinson is in prison for 13 months.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-25 at 14.33.00.png (695x371, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/watch-former-edl-leader-tommy-12594744
.com/thetommyrobinson/videos/1259838800818838/
hopenothate.org.uk/2018/03/19/tommy-robinson-delivers-generation-identity-leaders-speech/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's going to get a luxury protective custody suite and a handsome payout when he's released in six months because he's Jewish

Oi mate you got a loicense for that loivestream?

>kike shill gets rekt by the kikes he loves so much
Pottery.

Attached: 1490219353310.png (647x1240, 618K)

>just been given a 13 month prison sentence starting NOW for his livestream TODAY

what?

Britain is so fucking cucked

It's hilarious that Britain is both the most cucked country in Europe and also the ONLY country in Europe that do not have any anti-immigration party/movement.

Attached: 1421280975523.jpg (476x594, 59K)

He recorded Muslims going to court for grooming charges. You can't do that.

yeah but how the fuck did he go through the entire court system in less than 24 hours?

I think he was on a suspended sentence

>Jews import Muslims
>Muslims kill people
>"Quick! Somebody... protect the Jews!"
>Jews put you in jail for (((hate speech)))
Loving Every Laugh

Attached: 1523283695384.jpg (540x540, 44K)

hes not Jewish

By the grace of Allah

Insha'Allah!

Attached: 1437650070170.jpg (251x240, 11K)

>He is going to die in jail
Does he have cancer or something?

You can't film in a public place, wtf?
oh wait it's in INGSOC

Attached: pink.jpg (1417x977, 1.7M)

breaking the terms of probation would be the only way that might happen - in a civilized country at least
so.. who knows?

They manage to be WORSE than evangecucks murricans.

Attached: EDL LGBT jew division.jpg (600x400, 96K)

I think they are saying that because of all the sandniggers that are in their prison system that don't have a license for their shanks

UKIP?
For Britain party?

jail is overrun with sandniggers.
they kill all the whites in jail

Attached: bacon.png (500x629, 131K)

KEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
WASTE A LIFE
BIN THOSE RIGHTS

tell me about the latest polls on those parties

Attached: 1433416070967.jpg (559x556, 26K)

Our ‘undesirables’ are in jail and they aren’t fans from what I understand.

>jews claim nationalist is a jew supporter so nationalists disavow nationalist

like kikery

F

he is a brave soul my ameribros. he did a special documentary that was on either HBO or Showtime. Look it up. Also his book is expensive here in the states, as it is in the U.K., but I vouch is a great read. One of those books you will be proud to keep on your shelves afterward.

why? what did he do?

Attached: 1526409748939.jpg (750x546, 48K)

Incorrect, he actually has a suspended 18 mth hanging over him and just got arrested outside a court where a grooming case is taking place..

HE has NOT been released though and is in cells awaiting his brief.

More background here dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/watch-former-edl-leader-tommy-12594744

how about we stop attacking any right wing activist that makes the slightest mistake. The UK is clearly going full police state following Brexit because the satanic elite are based in London, we all get to watch for the result...

SHUT UP!

Attached: 42D11F39-E929-44E0-BBB4-15EF155F331D.jpg (444x362, 22K)

what did he do?

He was being rude to grooming gang members during a livestream.
Sadly I'm not even joking.

See? This is what happens when you go against the system. These half-measures are a waste of time. If you are not prepared to die violently then just leave it alone.

they need to lock more racist up.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 39K)

Breach of the peace....just him being there outside a court basically..

I'm sorry, but anyone who shills for "MUH BASED ISRAELI ZIONIST JEWS XDDD" like a lapdog then gets jailed by these same jews deserves no sympathy.

Attached: 1497400231979.jpg (850x400, 67K)

S

I wish that kike would just die already.

Can he not just request solitary confinement like in the US?

good

why do "conservatives" have such a hard time following the law lmao hah?

maybe you faggots should start doing something instead of just sitting around crying
fuck me, white man is a shadow of what he once was, your grandpa would drag that judge into the streets
STOP BEING AFRAID OF ACTION
... fuck it im done, you people will do nothing
fuck you and your nation of cowards

So basically the UK government is saying that they are the enemy of the people now.
Let's give it a few months and see if the amateur gunsmithing takes off.

show your flag faggot. politics means picking allies, not sperging 100% your opinions that no one understands.

Doing stuff gets you thrown into jail
>go and get your life ruined goyim
No thanks. Nice try though.

The proper response is to leave society behind. The proper response it to tend to your tomato plants and have a few children.

Attached: 1426169187489.gif (452x523, 4K)

Bummer dude, totally lame and not kewl. Man, it's almost as if you, I dunno, need some guns or something to keep your government from running roughshod over you... Oh wait.

Yeah I suppose but there would be psychological effects of being isolated for a year

Sure, just like he can request extra rations, a comfier matress, and a blowjob

Bunny died of a methadone overdose.

He was nothing but a violent nigger unfit for white skin. Hope he is burning now.

Do it yourself cunt or STFU.

>If you are not prepared to die violently then just leave it alone
“Once a man is robbed of everything, when his destiny is no longer his own. Then when he has nothing left, he is free”

The more power they consolidate, the more totalitarian they will get.
When they come for your tomatoes and your children there will be nowhere left to run.

>172875054
That's what they told you.

Oh no, BASED Tommy "They're the real racists" "Let's bring a drag queen on stage to show we're not intolerant" Robinson might die in prison???? NOT ARE TOMMEH!!!!

I dunno, but this doesn't looks like an ally to me.

Attached: 1500636142123.png (2142x1266, 2.87M)

RIP Timmy Rubenstein

Attached: IDF.png (368x453, 253K)

Sweden is a very close second Agmad.

It's really sad to see the United Kingdom doomed like this.

It's pretty obvious that Europe is run by (((foreigners))).

Misspelling a word on a banner is a slight mistake. Trusting and glorifying jews is the greatest sin a person can commit.

Armley jail is fucked. That poor cunt will be there about ) weeks before been shipped out down south.
Full of paki scum, I mean the scumiest.
Fucking sick. This is it for me, my wake up call

Thanks for the redpill.

>The proper response is to leave society behind,tend to your tomato plants and have a few children.

This is the only viable response. I'm still participating in society in a very, very minimal way. But only because of a moral / spiritual thing, like maybe my soul could be condemned if I didn't at least 'try' to implement change from within.

Neo-Nazi goes to jail for doing neo-Nazi things. Who would've thought...

Attached: unamused pepe.jpg (228x221, 8K)

.com/thetommyrobinson/videos/1259838800818838/

He was defending his country you retard.

>The proper response is to leave society behind
so you want to RUN AWAY and let them win but im the jew?
again you're COWARDS
so you guys really are just sitting around waiting for america to come save you?
pathetic

>When they come for your tomatoes
That is when I will make my stand; out in the sticks, defending my tomatoes.

Both causes are equally lost, so you might as well lose while fighting for your own family than lose fighting for a bunch of randoms like Tommy.
Basically this.

Attached: 1428930445526.jpg (673x625, 119K)

it's called politics, you don't have to say the truth. Autists don't win politic power.

>all these meme flags
>all these 1 post by id
Its so fucking obvious

This is the video (on Facebook)he was recording at the time of his arrest

Standing outside a court filming gang-rapists?
Not exactly the Night of Broken Glass, is it.

except the Sweden Democrats are rising in polls

No. Expecting Mad Max IRL actually.

Yeah tell him, bongs.

Attached: 1510082312956.jpg (126x97, 2K)

cool meme

Israel and JEWS stand against every white nation, allying with kike shills is like Christians allying with satanists just because they also believe in the Bible.

Does anyone have that photo of the judge standing in the window with the cops looking over Tommy below?

you're throwing stones in a glass house, user

>mad max irl
This unironically, the best hope for legal change at this point would be to avoid as much tax as possible and encourage people to waste up government resources

>The United Kuckdom
>Get jailed for saying things that other people disagree with

LONG LIVE OUR NOBLE QUEEN...

Listen, all of you. You're not always going to have some unified grand idea of what is right or wrong. If you're in the area and you feel strongly about this, then fucking do something about it. If you think tommy Robinson is being done wrong here and he should be free, then go free him. Make a fucking stink about. Standin the streets. Block the buildings. Hell, force your way in if you need to.

What you shouldn't do is sit on your ass and complain about it. They're banking on the outcome that people will impotently talk online about it, but be to afraid to do it; concreting the public view that every insult against the people should be ignored.

Attached: 1508724694996.jpg (393x393, 34K)

hopenothate.org.uk/2018/03/19/tommy-robinson-delivers-generation-identity-leaders-speech/

Then why participate in events organized by known white supremacist terror organizations? Not a very smart way of defending his country, is it?

Yeah and get arrested for hate crime. Genius idea.

>commit crimes
Wont work, state in western countries are too big. Going to jail and getting killed by muhammad wont change anything

Ive said it before Ill say it again.

I honestly think that the Muslim rape gangs etc are getting away with so much because they provide TPTB with fresh kids and have blackmail material on all of them.

WE NEED TO MEME THIS

and watch the damage control to see how right we are.

GCHQ this is just a wild conspiracy theory, dont van me for this fiction.

Already on it burger-bro. I would rather it sooner rather than later whilst we still have a few guns,but I don't expect much.

The normies / lemmings are too invested in the system. Although it will probably still crash in my lifetime.

Tommy Robinson has been in prison before hasn't he? He'll live, he's a petty criminal after all.

Good. I hope some big Muslim shanks him in jail for being the Jew-loving queer-friendly controlled opposition that he is.

F

WAKE UP BONGS

>get arrested

If you let yourself get arrested, you're doing it wrong. You get enough people to keep the cops from doing fuck all. OR you have enough armed people to kill some cops if necessary.

People want to pretend that pacifism is the moral action here, but if Robinson is actively spreading the truth about pedophile gangs and this sentence is likely to get him killed (or even just shut him up), then what sort of moral justification do you have for inaction?

Arrested? Give me a fucking break.

Attached: 1508816498190.png (1080x1080, 1.37M)

They will have arrested him because its verdict and sentencing day... that means there will be people there outside and they dont want Tommy showing the results and he online community getting the truth as it happens.. its a damage control censorship tactic by UK govistan.

Expect and hope Tommy to be released with no charge after the court has finished.

What did he say in livestream?

this,. enough and enough eurocowards. have a backbone

This is what they're banking on. You don't think that if everyone speaking in favor of Robinson could roll of their ass and go down there that they could do anything about that many people? If you want to make changes to the system, you don't wait until nothing is happening. You stop the bad things in progress. If you believe otherwise, then you're part of the reason your countries are fucked up.

Attached: 1509905442658.jpg (574x382, 48K)

>South African

lol

I get you, believe me I do but these people aren't exactly the brightest crayons in the box. Look at ANY demonstration both in Europe and America. These people ALWAYS lose it, out of lack of control over their emotions and otherwise. I wouldn't let these guys change my fucking lightbulb, let alone hold a protest properly.

he "hung himself" halfway through an 18 month scentence

Unless I'm wrong I don't think he said anything he was just recording people that were charged with being part of the Arab rape gangs or as they call them and Bong land Asians.

Attached: 1527192831807.gif (488x291, 1.99M)

he isn't going to die in jail. he'd have a lot of mates in any prison.

>What you shouldn't do is sit on your ass and complain about it. They're banking on the outcome that people will impotently talk online about it, but be to afraid to do it

This. Nobody is asking the bongs to go kill cops or break him out, but if 100 British patriots had turned up to protest and chant these paki racists, the judge who laughed at Tommy Robinson from the window would have instead been sweating in his robe and the outcome would have been different. Apparently Tommy Robinson was the last patriot, the Bongs deserve the fate that awaits them.

anyone who pisses off piers morgan that much is ok by me

And for the record, I would also recommend arming yourselves (against the law mind you). This is exactly why the US founders needed a 2nd amendment. You've got a natural right to protect yourselves and others from the abuses of government. Time to start exercising that right, whether it's enshrined in law or not.

There are places to get DIY gun plans online completely free... go look up Philip Luty. THAT was a brit with a fucking backbone.

Attached: 1521176483257.jpg (640x960, 113K)

>You're not always going to have some unified grand idea of what is right or wrong.
Trying to coddle Jews is always wrong.
Trying to ally Jews is always wrong.
They are why our countries are now shit.
They will always stab you in the back no matter how nice you are to them.

People who point this out are called "Nazis" by people like Robinson. Meanwhile, Jews throw Robinson overhand into the fucking thresher over and over and over and he keeps going back for more. He is the quintessential controlled opposition shabbos goy.

Attached: he trusted a jew.jpg (428x616, 50K)