This is pol's biggest blind spot

This is pol's biggest blind spot.

There are about 30-40% of black americans in the south who want nothing to do with urban black culture. These are hard working good people who deserve our respect.

Stop treating black people like they are all part of the shit you see on TV

You will never win the hearts and minds of white Americans because most of us understand this.

t. Based black man

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-25 at 9.36.10 AM.png (1229x799, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qOfkpu6749w
sciencedaily.com/releases/2004/11/041117005027.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>nothing to do with urban black culture
>hand signs and nigger headwear

Nigger

Then they need to get up and shout down the people misrepresenting them. I'm not responsible for their lack of effort to spread their message.

I wonder who's behind this thread.

Attached: Crack head nigger.jpg (700x876, 64K)

Attached: Neotny and chimps.jpg (348x145, 8K)

Attached: Statistics 2.png (1272x800, 80K)

I think the biggest lesson Jow Forums needs to learn is that everyone deserves a chance. Unless youre a man in a thong dancing in a pride parade or a nig with his pants to his knee talkin jabberwocky, most people really arent bad. We have been radicalized by a radicalizing media, but their approach has backfired.

Attached: and-by-lawn-I-mean-my-pussy.png (960x724, 879K)

Go make an ethnostate

Attached: Apes and monkeys GEDMATCH.png (580x5424, 1.85M)

>Implying we shouldn't just put a bullet in this porch monkey

Attached: Cuck retards pet monkey.jpg (412x514, 56K)

And they are called Uncle Toms.

Attached: Alvin and the chimpmunks.jpg (900x924, 116K)

>based black guy!
Sage

Attached: D3D56E96-B786-44FF-B442-A4731DF77B31.jpg (876x1024, 156K)

We should ignore 99% of them, focus on the 1% who are actually ok, and pretend that they're the majority? Ok got it

>air tank

Attached: 4C19E29B-DBE3-4A01-8B6D-7FE96A51EDB2.jpg (387x342, 144K)

>hand signs and nigger headwear
Now Peace Signs and Baseball Caps are all of sudden Nigger headwear KYS FAGGOT

Shut up CIA

can't believe that someone with american flag wrote it

and you need to realize that multi-ethnic societies always end in bloodshed as one ethnicity WILL rule and trample the rest, creating boundaries which are fuelled by hate from both sides and you'll never ever fix that

I have nothing against them, but i still think its better for them and us if we were seperated

mostly by their own race though

/thread

dude if we stopped jewish influence blacks wouldnt even be a problem

this is the only correct and acceptable answer
cia always spins it into muh genocide and death squads
but this everything we need

Cuz its the fuckin jew in Israel using proxy

I don't have too much of a problem with middle-aged or elderly blacks. The problem is the youfs.

This

he is absolutely right, tho

mostly
but definitely not all of it
seperatism will pop up again, only this time it will be intellectual blacks instead of intellectual jews fighting against the whites

This.
I just want to be left the fuck alone

>select the most vulnerable people in the world
>mow their lawn for ''free''
>a month later rob the place after having scoped it out and found out all your need to make the job as easy as possible
fucking BASED™

10%. Statistical anomalies. They can fuck off as well.

>You will never win the hearts and minds of white Americans because most of us understand this.

>implying we don’t already know this
>implying we don’t just want to accelerate the collapse so we can balkanise

OP is a nigger

Attached: 5245737A-FA6F-4080-82A2-D2B608424393.jpg (824x1024, 145K)

You're right. But don't try to say rational things on Jow Forums, they like their bubble, although their wasting their intelligence by staying in it.

Im not suggesting a multiethnic society, my post can stand true in a multiethnic world consisting of monoethnic societies. Humans are entirely too tribal to live amongst each other as different races, but that doesnt mean we cant get along. There are always going to be bad people in this world, of all different ethnicities, but theres also good people in this world. The only exception is Israel.

Every non shill understands this. A big part of the JIDF/Shareblue operation is to foment hateful racism, magnify actual racists, and create a toxic echo chamber that could never attract new blood.

That said, threads like these are good and necessary. Thank you.

>There are about 30-40% of black americans in the south who want nothing to do with urban black culture. These are hard working good

Just making up statistics, eh? According to your made up statistics, 60 to 70 percent of niggers are worthless. That's a lot of worthless people.

>You will never win the hearts and minds of white Americans because most of us understand this.
A huge amount of effort goes into pigeonholing all white ethnic self-interest as frothing genocidal supremacism for exactly this reason

I wouldn’t mind having a 5-10% quota of QT negresses and chinks we can bleach but there’s no denying mass uncontrolled immigration has failed.

Attached: 32146DB2-8E1F-46E0-A27D-F406DF46750F.jpg (512x1024, 41K)

There are black people and there are niggers. Who cares if you based or not just as long as you are not acting like a nigger.

Baseball caps arent nigger headwear. Peace sign isnt a gang sign.

Stop looking for these losers approval, live life and continue to do good.

the only people on pol who dislike blacks are the kikes and white liberals that post
they're also the only ones that defend niggers too
everybody else likes based black guys
so fuck off kike

bro do you know what percentage of white people are non-contributing trailer trash?

They get shut down by the (((media))) and "black leaders." They're either ignored entirely or called "Uncle Tom, "Coon," or "house nigger" by the Democratic establishment. They're growing in number, though. Support among black males for Donald Trump doubled from 11% to 22% in the last month. Support by blacks overall for Trump is at 18%.

same kike, reddit posting
and same kike again, playing "le real pol"
this is their new way of trying to "turn the niggers against the republicans" again
fucking weak

>the junglfication process has already begun
Your prince married a whore

slowly, blacks are realizing thy don't have to live on the democratic plantation

Attached: 3A31D70000000578-3918838-image-a-110_1478663627896.jpg (634x397, 61K)

Nice cherry pick, based black man. Now tell me why every black neighborhood in my city is a no go zone?

In my experience, south niggers are based, polite, work hard, family values etc.
East niggers are egotistical maniacs who're the embodiment of the word 'nigger' (when thinking about violent retarded apes)
and west niggers are lazy entitled the embodiment of the word 'nigger' (in concerns of work ethic and family values.)

You’re not in my blind spot. I don’t mind decent people of any color. I have black friends. I genuinely enjoy their company and don’t have to filter myself around them. They are based. I think you misunderstand Jow Forums. I’m fairly down to earth and level headed. But I support a white ethno state for those who want it. Likewise I support a black ethnostate for those who want it. The way I explain my views on race to normies is simple. I don’t hate race mixers. I just see it differently. I like BOTH tigers and lions and I hate the trend of seeing them replaced by lygers. Lygers are cute and all but I would hate to see tigers and lions get replaced by them. Maybe it is the next step in human evolution as a white with a fairly high percentage of Neanderthal DNA I get that. But don’t ask me to celebrate the death of diversity. I also acknowledge race mixing effects whites the most. And it will effect blacks the 2nd most. No one on earth will look like either of us in 20 generations if trends continue.

Attached: EA62AA2A-42F3-46FE-91F6-744AF096A96B.jpg (899x767, 133K)

flag checks out.

Attached: 1526119632638.jpg (1500x1500, 278K)

youtu.be/qOfkpu6749w

Attached: americaballburgergif.gif (600x304, 263K)

>tfw HH IQ

Attached: 88.jpg (261x193, 6K)

1) Welfare
2) Feminism
3) Drug War
4) ______ tricks (insert you know who)

The problem is, different races don't emphasise with each other, so we need to be segregated. I want to live with normal whites more that high IQ asians, becuee asians, as blacks or jews, will root for their ethnic inttests. It is not only about iq and crime.

Blacks seriously need eugenics tho, you are the worst.

>Muh based niggers

Fuck off, Jew.

lynch yourself before we do it for you

day of the rope is coming. i don't care if you're wearing a red hat either.

WTF Dude?

Did you honesty think you could get away without mentioning us North Niggers, SouthWest Niggers, and MidWest Niggers? Way to fucking generalize an entire group of people by throwing them all into a South,East, and West group. Clearly you're a West Nigger.

my problem is not with black people themselves. it's the role they've played in modifying american culture and public opinion. cultural relativism and black culture has lowered the bar for everyone.

here is a map of malnutrition from lack of food
insufitient nutrition has been linked to low IQ scores
sciencedaily.com/releases/2004/11/041117005027.htm

this would explain low IQ and anti-social (selfish) behavior in the black community

if the average black eats mcdonnalds, fried chicken, koolaid, and chips with not vegetables, is it a surprise their brains don't have enough nutrients to grow?

Attached: map-of-world-malnutrition-from-hunger-960-x-498-pixels.jpg (960x498, 218K)

We don’t care about winning you over. You vote 90+% for democrats and gibs. You literally live on the Jew plantation

>my problem is not with the blacks
>just with who they are
Unfuck yourself, please.

is this saying that even monkeys in Africa have lower IQ?

east coast user here. Whenever I travel into the south I entirely lose my racist edge. The moment my front tires cross into union territory I can feel the racism build. Black people are not the biggest issue, northern culture is

Asians vote left as well.

pol has always known the difference between black people and niggers, don’t let’s edgy summer kids and storm faggots fool you

>peace sign and a hat
>hurrrrrrr nigger!!!!

Attached: 75BC3636-6008-4158-8A2C-469E487AC6C6.png (645x729, 58K)

This. (Also, checked)
>The more niggers do for the betterment of their race, the more I shall respect them for it.

Attached: Schwarz Schutzstaffel.jpg (480x360, 11K)

it would be fine if people understood and acknowledged these simply realities. that blacks likely will never achieve parity with whites in society, not because whites are keeping them down, but because they cannot match pace with us unless we're either given a handicap or they're given large advantages. i don't even mind if they're given some help here and there, but it does too much damage to white-america's psyche to bear this constant burden of guilt and frustration toward blacks.

I have met many blacks in my day... some of them are decent people... many of them are severely damaged mentally and emotionally due to traumatic childhoods... these blacks are the worst to be around. They sadly make up the majority.

And the recent trend of explaining black failure to integrate with various anti white theories, is like crack cocaine. The blacks are eating it up and becoming more radical and hateful towards white people.

The resentment I have is from exhaustion. I feel like whites have been very tolerant and accepting over the past decades. But to see so many blacks still hating whites has pushed me over the edge.

If that 30-40% would denounce the other 60-70% and refuse to interact with them, then the 30-40 could do something with their lives.

Society only works if classes of people separate. Blacks refuse to separate by class. They can’t be a part of civilization until they do.

Attached: 1524003903077.png (649x248, 14K)

Blacks and whites can get along fine as long as we can have some shit that’s “whites only” where blacks aren’t invited or allowed.
If government gibs were outlawed, we’d probably get along a lot better, any private gibs or charity that kept blacks from starving would have conditions, which mainly would entail blacks conducting themselves like good citizens as opposed to passively receiving the spoils of what (((shlomo))) takes by force courtesy of the politicians he controls.

KANYE NIGGA YEEAH YEEAAH YEEEAH

I just got back from a trip to the East Coast. landed in Philadelphia airport, took a shuttle to the car rental place. Black woman bus driver of about 30 or so was legitimately nice, happy, and openly Christian. Said there was no reason to feel down when every day is the best day possible, and that she was thankful to be alive, thankful for her job, and thankful for her kids.

Got to the car rental place, it was all run by black women, with a couple of black guys too. Black woman who handled the rental for me was extremely nice, once again openly Christian (I'd mentioned I was here for my grandfather's funeral), and suggested a hoagie/cheesesteak place for me to check out (that I regrettably never got around to doing). Both of these ladies spoke with a mixture of southeastern accent and ebonics, but maybe a 4 or 5 on a scale of 1 to "bix nood"

On the way back from the trip, during a layover at the Minneapolis airport, a woman's voice came on the intercom, and I was shocked to see she was a black woman of about 27; her voice was completely ebonics-free and basically sounded like a generic neutral Midwest American accent.

Yeah, blacks have a lower average IQ. But it's wholly apparent to me that hip-hop culture etc. is the real problem with black culture. Many fall for the glamorization of gangbanging, drug dealing, pimping, etc., and it shapes their entire worldview. Hell, I'd even bet the Philadelphia black women would resent the Minneapolis black woman for "talking white."

I'm not saying we should flood the country with blacks, they should interbreed among themselves as much as possible, but as a Christian, they really are people too, even if they are of a "lesser" subrace than Europeans and so forth.

Plus, many of them, especially those living in urban areas with tons of Jews, are woke af to the JQ

>This is pol's biggest blind spot.
Addressing /pol as a single entity.
Black people are fine.
Nobody wants to be around nigger culture, though. Not even normal black people.

Attached: 8068-15562.gif (320x240, 48K)

Red States eat up all the gibs fix your own mess

90% of sharks won't even bit a human, but I ain't stupid enough to go swimming with them on purpose.

Besides that, I admit the talented tenth, nowhere near 40%, but it is so hard to know without long term interaction so you just have to play the averages. Sorry if you happen to be in the tenth.

>Blacks refuse to separate by class

not true at all. you think blacks who "make it" stay in baltimore? there are just too few of them.

>There are about 30-40% of black americans in the south who want nothing to do with urban black culture
That still leaves out 60-70% of African-Americans that apparently want everything to do with urban black culture, as if that would be any better
>Black culture

Attached: 1475229742341.jpg (384x288, 45K)

Scooping the property out for valuables and security flaws

>B-BASED BLACK MEN!

Fucking cuck america real countries arent even suppose to have niggers

Red states with high nigger populations like Mississippi and Alabama?

>There is a difference between a nigger and a black man!

t.faggot redditor

Attached: 1513446783406.png (862x855, 80K)

Because (((they))) have made all blacks —regardless of IQ or socioeconomic status— coalesce around an unfounded resentment towards whites (i.e. muh slavery, muh systemic racism and oppresion, etc.).

These are the lowest of the low blacks who really just want a hug from the white man.

While I do hate niggers, the only ones I have ever respected were the hard working ones from rural south. And funny enough, these blacks historically had it "worse" than the niggers of the inner-cities who get welfare and a ton of other hand outs.

You obviously don't live in a high nigger concentration area in the South. They are arguably even worse here.

Those people are African Americans. I don't hate African Americans, I hate niggers.

Niggers come in all colors, they're just usually black.

cont.

it would surprise no one if a random sample of 85 iq whites generally performed worse than a random sample of 100iq whites. as long as we reject the obvious darwinistic explanation for their relative lack of success, we'll always carry unnecessary guilt and frustration.

so the problem isn't necessarily black or even their culture. it's our adoption and fetishization of that culture. niggerish behavior is unbecoming of whites. we can do much better.

The southern mystery.... people outside of the south will never comprehend a redneck black person. There is no liberal check box for that category.

Need an after study to see how many of Raising Men lawncare homes are robbed. We had a situation in town here where a small band of well dressed niggers was going door to door saying they were offering carpet cleaning and would measure for a free estimate. Yeah, a free estimate of how much good shit you had in your house.

30-40%? you mean maybe 10-15% at most?

You can see in their eyes they are not chimps. Windows to the soul indeed.

that's pretty nice, but that old woman will call them niggers till the day she dies
i mean just look at that face

The two fingers isn't a peace sign, it's the English Taunt from the 100 years war. It's a taunt against the French who said they would cut off the index finger and middle finger of every English archer they found.

Attached: 94809073ecf05a1b0b6614dd11c43d01.jpg (450x600, 39K)

is this forced integration a good thing? is this really the path we want to take? will it lead us anywhere good?