This is the state of the west right now

This is the state of the west right now.

Men are apologizing for "emotionally cheating" on women.

Attached: emotionalcheating.jpg (624x322, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GoldGloveTV/status/999961168990035969
twitter.com/FemSteph/status/999863104031801344
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

S O Y I M
S O Y I M N E V E R C H A N G E S

that's not a man, it's a boy, a worthless boy that doesn't deserve to live, and that goes for all of you millennial's

>I emotionally cheated on her when I got a brief mental image of a girlfriend who's not a complete cuntcasket

Attached: 50592509.jpg (1024x683, 267K)

Oh hi NSA, thanks for fucking up the get order, again

>Reading the comments on this tweet
>It takes a real man to admit this mistake
Jesus

jesus christ I can feel the soi emanating from his post

Don't read the comments then. It gets worse.

twitter.com/GoldGloveTV/status/999961168990035969

Today my girlfriend talked me out of buying onions milk (I'm lactose intolerant). She said it will fuck with my hormones and that its better I shit fire instead. I can't find lactose free milk anywhere.

I'm literally onions-proof. Baby got my back. She's a keeper.

Attached: 10869495094_dd8eb06375_b.jpg (150x150, 14K)

Also the mods of Jow Forums are fully fagged up. Censoring words that hurt their femtard fee fees.

twitter.com/FemSteph/status/999863104031801344
>Taking time to be with family tonight. Thanks for understanding.

All from ""emotional cheating""

stfu kratos

Did they still block basedboy?

Soiboy

so᠌yboy. Fuck the filter

Google "Work Husband"

Anglo's are easily manipulated basedboys

basedboys fucking mods

s-o-y-b-o-y-s

They have to do the same thing every so often for whichever words you bandwagoners are spouting non-stop, as if it were your first day here.

He may have emotionally cheated on her, but she'll definitely be physically cheating on him after that pathetic display.

>Looking at her pictures
I'm sure she already is or has.

>men
>apologize

They might just get sued then for tampering with our first amendment rights on this public forum
If the president isn’t above the law mods shouldn’t be either

His gf seems......appreciative.

Attached: femsteph.jpg (583x431, 68K)

Pretty gay, but this concept is actually one of Christ’s teachings. Probably a bit different than what this faggot meant, but he talked about committing adulterous in your heart by lusting after women other than your wife.

This faggot probably was bitching about his wife to another woman

>"professional videogamer" cheats on his "professional videogamer" girlfriend or some shit and decides to have a public breakdown on social media about it
work camps for both and everyone that follows them

It’s almost like you shouldn’t tell people publicly about private mistakes in your relationship....

>Cheats
I still want to know how you emotionally cheat on someone.

lol that resentment. Shit's gonna get ugly for that guy

Is that who these people are? I thought they were just randos. This is somehow even worse now.

>emotional cheating

This is the most radioactive hellcancer the left could come up with.

>You looked at that girl in the commercial for 5 second -> emotional cheating -> divorce

Even if you're not married.

>emotional cheating ->emotional abuse -> rape

Every man that gives legs to this phrase needs to be castrated and thrown off a cliff into the sea for seagulls to eat.

Emotionally cheating on a girl is like physically cheating on a guy.

Attached: 6D5DBD60-BD54-47F5-ABC5-EA125A063C6F.gif (500x213, 872K)

First customer.

Attached: YOU.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

yea, some user posted the whole thing here:

>Dating someone named "Femsteph" in the first place

This is funny only because my ex cheated on me and her reasoning was because she said that i was emotionally unavailable. I asked why she just didn’t talk to me about it or break up with me instead and she couldn’t give a reason.

Yeah I think these guys have a different definition. It isn't covetousness. It's literally any emotional intimacy with anyone other than your partner. Shit is super codependent and unhealthy.

Attached: emotional infidelity.jpg (624x506, 90K)

When you try but can't seal the deal and get caught. So you claim you weren't trying to bang some slut but simply developed a "too strong of a friendship" or some other shit.
Basically he is trying to get away with trying to bang some chick and failing at it.

Is that what she told you? Yeah, she was fucking Chad for a while.

>airing your dirty laundry on social media

110% of this

Who is this faggot?

>lactose-intolerant
kys subhuman abo nigger w/ ur depraved subhuman wife

In this fucked up PC era, it's hard to tell. For all we know, he probably made a comment about wanting to fuck some celebrity.

An eceleb that sits in front of a camera and people give money to for some reason.

>O'Neill
>Anglo

If you’re going to emotionally cheat and it’s considered the same as physically cheating why not just do both and get your dick wet.

This disgusts me.

Texting another woman with intentions of fucking her is what I consider emotional cheating, what does he consider emotional cheating? What did he do

Attached: Thumbs-Ammo-1-No-Country-for-Old-Men.jpg (858x569, 297K)

S M A R T

Attached: eddie.jpg (597x500, 52K)

>emotionally cheating
Aside from actually cheating, people can make up whatever they want about emotional cheating because it's not a thing. Just like the 1,000+ unicorn genders.

this

It sounds like the act of replacing your parther with someone else.
I know I'm old fashioned but emotional bond is paired with sexual desire.

Try almond or lactose free milk that's basedfree. Or coconut milk or goat milk or alternatives

From that twitter link I got he was complaining with some other woman about his wife. First step when you want to cheat on your wife is victimize yourself privately to another woman, that you suspect would bang you given the chance.

For sure, and I think if there was a replacing going on that's a problem; any loss of emotional intimacy with a partner should be investigated. But the thing is with that definition loss of intimacy isn't the main focus. Having emotional intimacy, even in friendship, with someone who is not your partner is considered emotional cheating.

almond or coconut milk

Hahahhahah I love when the eternal roastie is deprived of sympathy and attention!!
>Hell hath no fury as a roastie ignored

He would have been better off judging by the chick's resentment as it is. She'll fuck every guy she can behind his back for being a pussified faggot alone, never mind the twitter fiasco.

Isnt emotional cheating just friendship? I guess it's debatable if men and women can just be friends.

"Emotional cheating" what a fucking joke. Does that mean I'm emotionally cheating when I make my wife dress up like a french maid, a nurse or a nun?
I agree.

>First step when you want to cheat on your wife is victimize yourself privately to another woman
lol, I guess pity is all the game some people have

Yeah, these weird public humiliation rituals liberals put themselves through are so bizarre.

I suppose that it’s a product of oversocialization, like Kasczinski described in the Unabomber Manifesto. As a video gamer/so yboi, this guy is addicted to attention. He’s in this situation because he lost perspective and “emotionally cheated” (really just accepting romantic attention from someone other than his spouse). Now that it’s blown up in his face - he’s still begging for attention, only this time in the form of forgiveness, pity, or even condemnation (that he can feel self-righteous about).

I would consider this cheating, any regular person would consider this cheating, why is everyone in this thread acting obtuse

>FemSteph
There's your answer. He's with a nasty feminist. If she would lose twenty pounds and shave her pits, he might not have glanced at that other woman's legs.

No, because you'd be further pair bonding with your wife by making her act in ways that pleasure you.
That's the opposite of emotional cheating.

is onions word filtered

Mean while the bitch he apologized to fantasizes about every single penis she sees
Retard

Ok, that's good at least. Also checked!

When you are a married man women want to fuck you more than ever. But they need a way to rationalize hurting another woman. So blaming the wife of the man you want to fuck is the way 90% of women deal with it.

because it's based around the woman being jealous and possessive; not around infidelity on any level.

She wants a man that lusts after other women. It proves her superiority over those others if he returns to her.

Can I emotionally kick both of them in the cunt?

She's usually not wearing pants, so it wouldn't be hard.

also, women love to hear men shit-talk other women in private. It validates them. Because they assume everything being said doesn't apply to them (otherwise you wouldn't say it in from of them right? right!?).
Of course, they also love gossip.

You too friend.

>I make my wife dress like "X"
Yeah,nice story Kristjan

This is a good thing. Follow the teachings of Christ

fuck off roody poo

Who is this insufferable cunt?

>faggots are apologizing

dont lump men in with fuck boys you silly nigger

>deeply connecting with another person emotionally

Welp, we are all cheaters with our 3d waifus

Attached: Monika.(Doki.Doki.Literature.Club!).full.2246451.png (1616x2072, 2.42M)

2d*

I man.
Hav boner.
Wat is emotion?

Attached: yup.jpg (3264x1836, 1.15M)

so, basically: the dude got tired of his girl and found another girl more interesting, but he still didn't cheat on her and refuses to leave her and will try to carry on with a relationship he doesn't want anymore because the internet is calling him a cheater, is that it?

it's called breaking up
why is there drama about this
couples break up all the time

That sound like it rules out male Friends. Having female friends as a straight male is inappropriate. Having a close bond with other men is important for a mans mental health. Then you can bond over the nigger felon league.

For example, with my male friends I can talk about how great Hitler was and with my girlfriend I say things like, why do Christians support Jews when Jews hate their messiah?

This. He just outed himself as the eternal beta, she has no respect for him, and will spread for the next Chad that hits her up. My guess is when that happens he will blame himself because of his “cheating”, lol.

>it's called breaking up
I don't like the concept of monkey bar sluts because it's dishonest and establishes a habit of leaving people for others when you feel like it instead of creating a monogamous relationship with one person.

if you or your girlfriend can't handle platonic relationships with people of the opposite sex, you're insane.

emotionally cheat means he was talking to another girl and probably sexted her

oh yeah Jow Forums that's a-okay guys can never be in the wrong nope

Impregnate her. Free milkies.

Is you think it’s ok for you to have platonic relationships with people from the other sex when you’re married, you’re the one whose insane

>Texted someone but didn't act on it
Oh no, who will play her in the movie? Fucking pathetic.

yikes, you must be a wonder to be in a relationship with

Are you a fat girl? Just curious.

Why is this normal behavior? When did everyone become their own tabloid?

>dude i was just telling her to send me pics of her pussy chill out you're such a controlling bitch

I’m not a faggot so I have a habit of sticking my Dick in women that I like because that’s what they are for.

I have friendly working relationships with women, but I don’t associate with women that’s arent my girlfriend in my private life.

Seems like using social media makes people want attention so they bring up their bullshit.

I keep interaction with the few women I work with to a minimum. The Pence rule is effect until further notice.

No it doesn’t. Emotionally cheating is when you go to confide and emotionally rely on someone of the opposite sex. It’s being intimate emotionally rather than physically. It’s also something completely made up by females to stop men from having close platonic female friends.