Jow Forums's opinion on abortion?

Today my country votes on whether or not to legalise abortion. I'm heading to the polling station in an hour to vote no, is there any reason I should change my mind?

Attached: image.jpg (775x377, 203K)

YOUR CHILD'S LIFE END
WHERE MY WHIM BEGINS

if the vote turns to yes you'll be drinking dead babies in your soda drinks

Shameless bump

Abortion is okay when it's rape. Otherwise every time you have sex you consent to bringing a life into this world, even if you wear a condom, so I think abortion is wrong unless it's rape. So vote for that position

A fetus is as human as any nigga. There is potential there, but it's not really a complete human. Human rights need not apply.

Attached: r770254_6547801.jpg (700x394, 48K)

go and do your part - vote no to abortion. it's the gateway degeneracy.

>potential
>nigger

pick one.

Attached: eee156484.jpg (320x353, 39K)

It keeps nonwhite numbers low and cleans degenerate progeny from the White race

I recognize that abortion is murder and I still support it.

Attached: Alex Jones Handsy.jpg (540x303, 10K)

For me its real simple - there are DOZENS of birth control - on both sides of the species male/female - if you fail ( in a western society ) to use them and get pregnant - perhaps abortion before any heart beat - like super early / directly after discovery is sad but tolerable - but after most of that being has formed? ...

in NL it says online limit is 22 weeks - thats a child ! dafuq. like maybe up to 12 weeks - after 12 weeks a women knows shes pregnant or not! no ?

The Yes side are using rape cases as a battering ram to bring in abortion on demand. They never stop talking about this one case where an eleven year old girl who was raped had to go to England to get an abortion. The thing is though, they could have chosen to campaign for abortion only in cases of rape and other extreme circumstances such as this, but instead they want to bring in an abortion regime even more liberal than that of Britain, where one in every 5 babies are aborted, most of whom are healthy, have healthy mothers and are conceived in normal circumstances. I find that sickening and I cannot vote to bring it to Ireland with a clean conscience.

Mass immigration or no more abortion. You have to choose one.

call it what it is and maybe i'll be ok with it

>hurr it's not murder cause muh body muh choice
>hurr it's not murder cause they wouldn't survive outside the womb anyway
>hurr it's not murder cause they don't have a heartbeat
>hurr it's not murder cause they don't feel pain
>hurr etc etc retarded logic etc

just say that you want the right to kill children against their will and be done with it

>myriad birth control measures freely available
>get knocked up out of sheer negligence or cynical attempt to lock down chad
>retain option to hack up fetus at will

sounds legit

Most children being aborted are better off, if they're born they're going to grow up under a retarded single mom and become a dysfuctional human being

If you can't care for the life you created when you spread your legs/stuck it in without a rubber, you shouldn't be having sex. Sex is for procreation.
Rape is excusable. Mother's life is in danger is excusable. Everything else is not, especially after the fetus has been ensouled.

>What race is it?
And there you go. That's why stance on abortion.

Not true, even rape babies deserve to live.

test

Abortion is good, anyone who wants one should not reproduce. However, as long as abortion is allowed, men should be allowed to disavow an unborn child

obviously doctors who perform abortions should be charged with murder

This. It's all about imposing their twisted rationalizations for their degenerate behaviour on the rest of society. These feminist crones are essentially inciting more women to kill their children just to feel better about killing their own children.

>doctors charged with murder
oh shit, what if 80 years from now they start prosecuting all those doctors, like they did with the nazis. i suppose it's just another risk of being on the bleeding edge of women's rights.

Uma delicia

The bible says that life begins at birth, and something with no thoughts or memories can hardly be called a person. Why do you want niggers and whores to reproduce?

If you don't want a baby, don't pretend to be married.

Abortion is murder, but with that said, it’s mostly democrats that have abortions so keep it going.

I've never understood the case against it. I'd say a good portion of the unwanted children will end up further burdening welfare systems.
And we already have over-population in many countries with decreasing resources. I'd vote yes.

> However, as long as abortion is allowed, men should be allowed to disavow an unborn child
Haha, I don't think so deadbeat.

Your country mostly aborts white people so just vote no.

Why? Fair's fair. Plus it would make women less likely to intentionally get pregnant in an unstable relationship to try to secure income

It will mostly be whites babies. Although some do argue that most white people here who want an abortion can afford the trip to England to get ons

>muh bible

You're letting some 2000 year old collection of sand nigger fairy tales determine your understanding of rationality and common sense?

My wife is 8 months pregnant right now. Our child reacts to sound and touch while still in the womb. If she hears something loud, she gets scared and will move around. If my wife sits up too quickly, the baby will get scared and climb further up into the womb. If I tickle her feet she responds with kicking. She stretches occasionally and visibly, a full body stretch and during the last ultrasound I could see her playing with the umbilical cord.

>something with no thoughts or memories

Considering what I just told you about her behavior while she's still in the fucking womb, I can say you're absolutely wrong. You don't just assume "life" begins when the baby pops out.

Realising that murdering their babies is the only political stance all women view strongly is pretty depressing

user, the one you're replying to is twisting the words in the bible to fit whatever agenda they want. the problem is not with the bible, it is fools who will believe anything they hear. you've got a lot of emotions due to the hormones you are exposed to, but don't attack everyone who trusts the bible because of one moron puts a viewpoint out that self-righteously verifies everything you hate about something.

>You're letting some 2000 year old collection of sand nigger fairy tales determine your understanding of rationality and common sense?
No, most people who oppose abortion claim to do so at least partly on religious grounds, so I sought to remind them that the doctrine doesn't support their views.
>My wife is 8 months pregnant right now.
Congrats. You're right, by third term the fetus is well developed enough to be considered a person, at 8 months it could come out no worse for wear. But first trimester? Doesn't even have a real brain.

Yes. Because you might knock up a dirty slut and have to raise her baby.

And if you would never associate with such scum: Yes, because dirty sluts are raising trash babies that could have been aborted.

Feminism is a viral bio weapon, wake up.

Killing baby is child sacrifice

>you've got a lot of emotions due to the hormones you are exposed to
>thinks I'm being overly emotional

Who is twisting words now? You're just as retarded as he is. I'm the most emotionally vacant bastard you will ever have the misfortune of meeting.

Thanks. Abortion is still wrong though. Why? Because it's a refusal to accept responsibility. Who suffers here? The unborn child does. I'm sure you are well aware just how quickly the average cunt is to reject responsibility for their actions. Casual and irresponsibile sex is the cause for unwanted pregnancies and aborting babies should not be an option when simple responsibility is enough.

Why are modern women so irresponsible?

Just because feminists think they want it doesn't mean it's not actually eugenics.

>is there any reason I should change my mind?
All the reasonable arguments favor respecting a woman's right to decide for herself if she will bear children or not. Having the state force her, putting doctors and pregnant women in prison, is not the way.

Attached: fkfdkldsaa - Copy.png (500x195, 64K)

Attached: skstlstlt.png (825x831, 587K)

>Because it's a refusal to accept responsibility. Who suffers here? The unborn child does
I would argue that niggers and whores should not be trusted with such responsibility, and as long as you get to it quick enough, the fetus is not even capable of suffering.
>Casual and irresponsibile sex is the cause for unwanted pregnancies and aborting babies should not be an option when simple responsibility is enough.
One way to make women act more responsibly is to do as I said and allow men to disavow an unborn child. Then women know they are not guarenteed child support and are less likely to allow themselves to get pregnant outside of marriage.

Attached: dulyustdst.png (785x338, 50K)

Attached: srkst.png (639x400, 101K)

You can't prohibit something people can and will do by themselves regardless. What you should do instead is offer a controlled version of this for "in extremis" cases and never, ever promote abortion as being a good thing. Only as a fall-back in a worst case scenario.

No you don't. This is just bullshit from the mass corporations so they can keep opening more Starbucks or Subways and drive wages lower by importing cheap labor. Stop supporting this shit.

Abortion is killing a human being for convenience. Anyone who doesn't concede this is either a moron or willfully ignorant. Abortion should be banned until the lefties are willing to have an argument about why we should kill certain people and stop with the insanity which being against executions which is basically a million times better than abortion and actually has moral justification behind it.

That's a nice fantasy land you are living in, but back here in the real world stupid people are fucking all the time and I don't want to support their dumb offspring's lifetime in jail with my tax money.

You're assuming that abortion will have the same effect here which is a pretty big leap

Anyone know how many weeks that fetus is?

I just take satisfaction knowing that people who do black market abortions tend to die or make themselves infertile.

>nonwhite
>ireland

>protip, it's not stupid people who get abortions fucking moron

True, you're much more white, and your non-whites are much more religious. The eugenic effect would likely be minimal.

it's cool as fuck

But how willyour leaders sacrifice unborn children en mass?

In the US it is you absolute fucktard. Most abortions in the US are blacks.

>Abortion is killing a human being
As long as the abortion happens before there is any neural activity, I don't think it is. Which is around 18-20 weeks at the earliest, so I'd certainly push back the acceptable limit for non life threatening abortions to that point at least.

But more than anything, stop promoting abortion as a fall-back to contraception. That is what causes most issues.

this
don't blame the crime of the father on the child
also most abortions aren't rapes

its a jew trick to get your women to be more open to being sluts, then they'll bring in the nogs to impregnate said thots through rape if necessary and then they'll over throw your gov with bullshit like diversity and outsiders who will be set up only to destroy your culture. please stop them at all costs, you guys used to know how to deal with outsiders. IRL is still an undefeated army imo.

If your country is flush with of niggers then abortion is required to keep their numbers in check as predation is minimal and they do not extinguish each other at an acceptable rate.

Attached: african-childcare.jpg (480x455, 33K)

Why stop there?

Is post birth abortion realy that wrong?

Should it be illegal to abort your neighbor if he is poor?

>If she hears something loud, she gets scared and will move around. If my wife sits up too quickly, the baby will get scared and climb further up into the womb.

>baby in womb gets scared

>emotionally vacant

>abortion is still wrong though

>emotionally vacant

>casual and irresponsible sex is the cause for unwanted pregnancies and aborting babies should not be an option when simple responsibility is enough.

>emotionally vacant

>why are modern women so irresponsible?

>emotionally vacant

consciously vacant?

would you be happy if the US had twice as many niggers as it currently does? because this is how you double the nigger population in a generation or two.

its murder

one of these days we're going to realize how far we've fallen. That day, we will be in hell

Attached: abortionreferendum.jpg (1535x637, 307K)

male birth contol... tell me more.
show mw a pill or a chemichal one tested and without side effects.

Look at the stats you absolute shitstain.

That's what pitbulls are for.
White people have a fancy term for it called "SIDS - sudden infant death syndrome". Basically smothering the kid in their crib.
kek.

if a nigger rapes a girl she cant even abort it, so you are basically cucking yourself

retard, niggers abort a huge percentage of their spawn. Unless you think they're going to make the next wakanda this is a welcome development.

are you in favor of death penslity?

if a nigger breeds in a civilized nation, that nation is cucking itself.
abortion should be free to those apes.

Attached: bushel.jpg (540x960, 44K)

Jesus Christ you could have used a less graphic image, I am eating cooked prawns right now. Unnessesary.

he's attempting to get an emotional response from the retards here.

You know why Irish Catholics hate abortion?
less children to molest.
> facts of life

It's murder

After you legalized fag marriage after a fucking REFERENDUM you are beyond salvation.
S

I find it necessary that if we are to have an honest discussion about abortion we must recognise what it actually is.

Don't you have a baby-penis to suck, Moshe?

Attached: jewish.jpg (482x346, 26K)

Abortion is a Jewish ploy to kill more whites and to support promiscuity.

But what if you abort the rabid baby-biting infant-aborter?

False equivalent. Death penalties are imposed on criminals who usually murdered someone else while unborn babies have done literally nothing wrong (Except if that unborn baby is not white)

Fucking terrible shit. Its unacceptable to kill the unborn. You see that picture and you should see how horrible it is.

Murder doesnt become okay when the victim was the product of rape. Either it is murder or it isnt.

Jow Forums and anti abortionist often get angry at images of late term abortions, where the human shape is clear and the abortion is mechanical.

But what about chemical abortions? Either with a pill, or with a multitude of different herbs and even fruits which have proven effectiveness in causing abortion. How do you plan to stop and legislate this?
Consider also that most abortions done today are also of the early term, chemical kind. How would you control access to effective drugs that cause this when you can't even control other drugs?

> you have sex you consent to bringing a life into this world
Horsehit. Just as when I drive a car I'm not consenting to a crash. It's a potential risk. Of course if said crash happens, every emergency medical service is available to me, whereas if I get pregnant, you desire me to be chattel. 9 months of pregnancy with very possible permanent changes to my body, not to mention potential death, then of course raising the kid should adoption not be chosen. All because a bag of cells is human to you.

Attached: 1527162630770.gif (250x250, 146K)

What sort of decent irishman would willingly send our citizens to rely on the british for services we can provide here?

>Niggers can't control murdering their own babies
>Let's become niggers and murder our own babies

That's some logic.

Sex is a bilogical function specifically in place to create children, cars aren't designed for the sole purpose of crashing. Terrible argument.

rape abortions are like

Abortion for non-whites. No abortion for whites.

The difference is that a car is not designed to crash, it is not a cars function to crash. That is not the reason why it exists. Sex is not the same though. Sex exists for procreation, and unless measures are taken to prevent this outcome sex most likely will result in a human baby, as nature intended.

>how can you possibly inconvenience my baby killing- where's your compassion for my need to murder my offspring?

Fuck off sasanach

Voted a couple of hours ago, hoping it'll pass. This referendum got messy. It's two sides totally polarised with v little undecided voters. Both sides decided to fight on the backs of personal experiences. Awful decision. Gonna be a close one.