Has #MeToo gone too far?

How do we know when enough is really enough?

Attached: nigs gonna nig.png (2045x1138, 522K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/hope-cheston-rape-victim-wins-1-billion-verdict-against-security-company/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cbsnews.com/news/hope-cheston-rape-victim-wins-1-billion-verdict-against-security-company/

That nig just got financially lynched

I would 100% get raped for a billion dollars wtf, and I mean fucking torchured for weeks on end type of rape. That’s 999,999,999 million dollars. After the therapy my family will live like Kings and we will form a dynasty greater than the Jews have ever seen!

She won't get even close to that amount in reality.

Yeah but only by females, and nobody could know
It would still be terrifying but a man's gotta have some principles

Nah man, for a billion the principles are out the window.

If you read the article it mentions that the security company will surely appeal and they'll lower the payment to something more reasonable. Starting at a billion just ensures she's going to get a settlement on the high side.

That's an understatement

It was a mistake from the beginning. I still see women doing favors and pulling tricks to get jobs and move up in the world. Women are always going to be women. They're just being Jews, wanting this fake victimhood complex, this dynamic where they can still polish knobs to advance in the career world, yet accuse the man of sexual harassment if anything goes sour with the entire legal system and society having her back.

They are still going to open their legs to move up in the world. Now they just have leverage. The feminine primacy advances.

Attached: 1526225066035.jpg (540x415, 164K)

Law suit was against the company he worked for. That whole fucking company just got lynched. Hope they don't have shareholders!

Attached: ancap.jpg (562x412, 55K)

Start to point out how many of them are jewish

Attached: shutitdown.png (1024x690, 229K)

Wasn't the billion just the penalty for the security firm, because they hired an unqualified person for the job

>whore opens legs for nog
>whore accuses nog of """rape"""
>company has to pay whore literally a billion dollars for opening its legs
>whore gets rewarded with more money than the GDP of a small nation for being a whore and crying about it to white knight government
thanks feminism!

No amount of money will ever undo the devastating harm that rape causes, but at least it shows the victim that we care and want to do something to help. Contrary to what all you incel creeps are saying even for all the money in world rape is NEVER okay.

she was 14 dude.

A grown man raped her in front of her boyfriend

The company is out of business and this girl will never see a dime

She didnt willingly fuck this guard and then claim rape. She was a child raped by an armed adult

This scumbag committed an icredibly heinous act, but $1 billion is way too much. This corporation is now going under because of something they didnt do, but their 22 year old black employee did without their knowledge and acting against company policy.

KYS Kike

Can I get a quick rundown on this, how and why is the company being fucked? Did the victim and rapist work at the same business?

Yeah, her jew lawyer will take 99 percent of anything she does receive.

I hope this serves as a grim reminder to companies everywhere today not hire niggers.

If only companies were legally allowed to discriminate.

It was a security company doing security of an apartment complex, the 14 year old girl lived in the apartment complex with her mother, the guard was an employee of the security company, and thus when he rapes on duty, the company is liable, as he was acting as their agent.

security company deserves it for hiring the nigger.

wherever the nigger goes, he must also rape

*Insert meme here*

>"A full-time college student who plans to spend her summer working with an organization in downtown Atlanta that helps homeless people"

And... she gonna get raped again.

Company was dissolved, the award is only symbolic in nature and will never be paid out.

Thats 1000 million dollars, ya fucking idiot.

exactly

He also wasn't even licensed for the job

>Online corporate registration information for Crime Prevention Agency shows that it was dissolved in 2016.
Don't forget this.
They are going to have to settle for MUCH MUCH lower. I would be surprised if they even get a million. They're going to extort the CEO? Shareholders? Who exactly are they going to try to extract this money from?

>that's what he said though

Attached: 9a2.jpg (634x650, 77K)

there is most likely no money at all. The company was most likely a local company with this contract. probably had a handful of employees.

this girl has a judgement for a company that doesnt exist and for which the owner isnt liable

The company was negligent becuase he was not licensed to be an armed guard