Where were you when 9.11 happened? What was your thought about it?

Did it change society?

Attached: ff12fe14c291eeca7f4319ef766ca131_13117.jpg (403x450, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ranker.com/list/9-11-near-death-stories-091115/matthewcoleweiss
youtube.com/watch?v=L_oXlZQ-A44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In math class. Teacher stopped class to tell us. No one knew what world trade centre were so class continued as normal. Went home saw the news. Thought it was pretty cool.

I got home from secondary school just as the second tower got hit.

I was 16 I think.

Pic related was the result

Attached: A06E2A7D-B4B4-43AE-A887-7D7FE3689D30.jpg (441x345, 29K)

I lol'd.

Fuck Amerimutts. You guys self-destructed. Your fate is deserved.

I watched the footage with my parents and thought it was just a movie or something, could not care less, even today.

Also most of those killed on 9-11 were Jews. Good riddance. Sand niggers did you a small favor.

Woke up to the news, turned to channel to see how Gohan would beat Cell, every channel some shit about Americans dying.
Went to school. Came home ready for tv but more shit about Americans towers and dying.

Just want tv too much footage of fat ladies crying and planes flying into buildings..

>Muh the joos did it
You shure are retarded

Attached: Jooz bad.jpg (951x1439, 423K)

How long did you all wait before having a wank without feeling bad?

Sure

First year of college, in the college dorms.
I felt and thought nothing about it. It was just whatever.

>Also most of those killed on 9-11 were Jews.
Excuse me? All of TWO Jews were killed on 9/11.

dumb jew

I remember us beating Germany 5-1 in munich earlier that month more vividly

In the army stationed in Belgium.

My thought was I guess we are going to war

How I know it's fake and Israel did it:

I was at home, watching TV with my parents, when suddenly all of the cable channels turned into (((CNN))) and showed the first impact, then the second one, over and over again.

Israel did 9/11 and Israel must be nuked for this.

At school.
>hear mom talking to neighbour when I got home
>hear something about "planes crashing"
>think "planes probably crash all the time lol"
>go inside
>go to room
>play Ridge Racer 4
>parents make me come downstairs, watch news
>explain to me what's happened
>too young to really care
>go back to my room to play Ridge Racer 4
Couple years later
>be in big school
>few of us find a video of the news report
>teachers used it to explain to us what happen, why it important etc.
>watch the scene of that one guy who jumped
>rewind to watch it again
>and again
>and again
>lolling the whole time
>clearly still too young to really care

I was in 6th grade, my teacher was also an retired vet who still worked with the ROTC program at Camp Ripley in MN, so she got a call immediately after the first plane hit. She rolled the TV cart into the room and we watched the news coverage all day, she wanted us to watch it saying that our lives would change after that day. I was 11 so I really didn't grasp what happened, I knew it was bad, but I didn't really have the audacity to understand the years of war that would follow. Good excuse not to have actual class and watch TV all day though.

5th grade
I remember some teachers talking at recess about "what happened" but nobody told us.
I got off the bus that afternoon and my Mom was crying.

I do think the approach to the middle east was fumbled, but a response was absolutely necessary.

>t.balkan mossad

Attached: 1523411633936.jpg (900x881, 156K)

Was working on a navy base. We were ordered to leave immediately because "America is under attack. They hit the pentagon." This was at 8:50 am EST. Got home in time to watch the second tower get hit. Was calling family in NY when ex wife yells that the Pentagon had just been hit. Mfw the guy on base announced the Pentagon hit early. Officially took my redpill at 9:30 am on 9/11/01.

Attached: download-7.jpg (474x594, 35K)

Attached: 1524142311372.jpg (960x960, 166K)

Attached: lucky larry.jpg (564x665, 99K)

I live on staten island so I saw the smoke but it's obvious that kikes were behind it.

I was in school. I thought it was weird every kid got called to the office to get picked by their parents. At the end of the day it was just me and one other kid. I was in 3rd grade.

I lived in jersey you could see the smoke

Attached: 4F0E7147-7687-40C3-AC97-ED42552DDB69.jpg (342x500, 37K)

ranker.com/list/9-11-near-death-stories-091115/matthewcoleweiss

Such a coincidence that these Hollywood celebrities missed out flying that day. It's as if they got a call from G-D

in aunt house i was masturbating

Attached: 00414J14750014.png (1280x720, 1.36M)

(((They))) are just lucky. And they were busy eating baby brains and sucking on baby dicks

Most were the the firemen and policemen who went inside. They were white. Are you ugly?

Attached: 6gorillas.jpg (429x492, 38K)

Also NYCfag who saw it happen and knew people who died. Jews suck. They killed their own, too. Many jews died at Camtor Fitzgerald for instance. Taking out competition?

I was at school, the teachers made everyone go outside and morn the losses from the first tower. While watching the second tower fall on TV. I remembered thinking to myself. How the fuck did a building like that collapse straight down from a fire. Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

Nigger you just gave me fucking goosebumps.

Was it really just CNN? How strange...

What the fuck dude.

-Every- channel was CNN.

Standing in front of my TV//VCR in the kitchen pointed toward the living room as my mom picked up the phone from my dad watching this at work.

Had just turned 9 the week before. She was Ironing my shirt as we got ready for the bus. We stayed there watching it until she had to drop me off instead. Shit was fucking crazy. My fucking mom still made me go to school.

But I'll never forget the face of my 3rd grade teacher as another teacher came in and whispered something to him. Just that look of loss and confusion. Memories.

Attached: pogs.jpg (640x360, 46K)

I should mention that I've got in heated arguments with shills here and one time the next captcha was the name of a street named after my best friend's dad who died on 9/11. Pretty spooky coincidence, or maybe a message.... But I'm not schizophrenic enough to believe the latter, it was just bizarre.

Not kidding. Was a pipefitter/ plumber for Chanelli Building corporation. We were building the Air Crew Training Facility at NOB Norfolk next to gate 4. Feel free to fact check and ama

Seriously. See above post to check info.

Well being that I know folks who died on 9/11, fuck the treasonous government that killed its own. This was the final nail in their coffin, they've just yet to realize it. 9/11 will never go away, and even if it does, it still woke everybody in this country up to the true nature of governance.

I thought at the time it was legit Arab terrorists and at the time I worked for a regional airline here in Oz, my reaction was to glass the cunts. I was so wrong and spent many years in the rabbit hole finding out just how fucking wrong I was.

I remember being able to walk right up the the gates of Disneyland with no security or metal detectors and no stupid reminders to not leave your bags unattended. I also remember how nice it was being a kid, then it went to shit. I was 8 years old.

Attached: e64d5472be31b153fe5948d04984ec97.jpg (400x414, 52K)

I can verify this story, I'll just need your SSN#, full legal name, and billing address.

It's believable, this project was run so shoddily any jagoff with an internet connection can deconstruct it. But a similar thing happened with the BBC and WTC7 ofc, or the infamous pull it remark. It's almost like a faction was actively working to expose it

The early announcement flipped me.

Kek. Sure thing, user

The entire world was doing pretty well before 9/11. There was a stalemate between the Russians and the Americans. It was only after 9/11 that America began making huge world advancements and starting wars with the middle east to become a world leader.

made me miss the wayans bros show before school, didn't really like it anyway.

Here to debunk those people that believe in 9/11 conspiracies (aka pretty much all the people that believe Israel dindu nufin). AMA

>Where were you when 9.11 happened?
At office, designing interface for some back-office software.
>What was your thought about it?
Ultimate happening. If those towers collapse, we will throw a party to celebrate the Empire State Building being tallest in NY again.

It was a weird sweet-sour party that was held. Full of signs of things to come.

I can't imagine the confusion amongst the ranks of the USN that day

Saw the second plane hit and that'll stick with you forever but the endless news and memories for the weeks after was also memorable.

Remember Bush throwing out the first pitch for the World Series later too.

Glad I lived in the West Coast and saw this shit soo early in the morning. If my dad's POS Chrysler hadn't taken a shit the week before (on my birthday) I never would have saw anything.
My parents woke up at the crack of dawn that week since my dad had to take the bus like a poorfag due to the shitmobile in the shop. I always got up when they were up.

Attached: Comfy_guy.jpg (197x190, 53K)

lol i wasnt even born when that happen xd

Yes, every teacher in the district turned their TVs on to watch the towers collapse live.

Attached: ike.jpg (960x747, 116K)

This

Attached: Israel911.png (384x320, 309K)

>Did it change society?
yeah it did fucking patriot act still messing with your 'freedom'

That means you have no soul. Children born after 9/11 are soulless ;^)

Attached: 1525892804429m.jpg (1024x617, 99K)

And after first tower was hit there was no one at my office who doubted that the second one will be hit also.

Lol I was 3 I was probably watching Blues Clues.

user, those feels...

Attached: shekels.jpg (580x541, 70K)

It's really strange. almost berstain shit.
I clearly remember being in Turkey, I remember thinking that the USA was being invaded, I remember the increased security on base. I CLEARLY remember waking up to the news and having all of my retarded little kid classmates talk about it at school. I remember NYC feeling foreign and almost like another country got attacked.

But if I do the math I was 9 when I moved to turkey and 8 when the attacks happened. meaning I would've lived in Texas. I have NO memory of 911 while living in texas. I honestly hate thinking about this.

> eating a snack in a bar
> TV was on, but no audio
> absolutely everybody thought it was controlled demolition because fucking burgers are idiots

Once they showed the planes crashing into the towers we had a Toast for the terrorists for their good job

The propaganda response from us was way too quick. Songs, commercials, clothing, product packaging, flags everywhere. Immediate hate for Muslims. Meanwhile, it was the kikes the whole time.

>west coast, sound asleep
>22
>friend appears in doorway framed in sunlight with her baby on her hip
>both are screaming and hysterical
>oh my god an airplane just hit the World Trade Center!
>our mutual friend had just moved to NY
>leave bed in one motion
>out the door upstairs at tv
>see the second plane hit live
>then the Pentagon
>then the missing plane
We thought we must be at war.
It was fucking eerie: every tv channel with choirs and patriotic music and fucking Jerry Falwell.
No planes in the sky for quite a while.
I was married with a kid within a year and a half.
Everything changed. The world became more uptight.

this guy redpilled the whole country 3 months after 9/11 lmao good times

Attached: x720-NNF.jpg (960x720, 52K)

Is this America's "muh holocaust"?

Was a great idea in last night's bread for a new name that might raise awareness for the true nature of kikery:
Talmudistan.
Can we meme this into existence?

>No planes in the sky for quite a while.
I think this actually had an effect on global warming or something, someone do my research.

I was in Denver, driving on 13th street toward downtown. Got a voice message from my sister then turned on NPR, then made it to work. At the time I was working near Denver’s “trade center” buildings — obviously much smaller. I was an office temp. Got laid off later that week and then for the rest of the year and into the next year it was very difficult to find sustainable work. It wasn’t until 2003 (or thereabouts) did I start taking conspiracy theories seriously.

Now I the Ace Baker and Dr. Judy Wood take the lead in valid theories. While there may have been some thermite used, it wasn’t the main cause of dustification. Also... I’m a “no planer.” Live video composites would be a whole lot easier and cheaper to pull off than actual hijackings. And Michael Hezerkhani’s footage of plane 2 is the most fake of them all — watch it in slow motion on a wall sized screen and you’ll see a wing magically disappear behind a building.

Attached: 1527020373575m.jpg (880x1024, 216K)

I was walking to my next class in middle school. I think it was agriculture. Suddenly there was a commotion and the agriculture teacher stepped out of the building and announced we should all go home, parents were called and such.
I immediately began celebrating and some people got offended to which I replied "Who cares about a bunch of dead Jew Yorkers? We get to go home early!"
Of course I was young and naive at the time. I didn't realize how many Jews were warned not to come to work that day.

what is Jean Marie Bigard up to now?
youtube.com/watch?v=L_oXlZQ-A44

was in 2nd grade, had no clue, nobody told us shit. walked home from school and my dad who was a letter carrier was home from work watching the TV. didn't really remember what I felt other than it being the first time I had ever heard of the middle east, terrorism, ect.

Can't rememner much I was only eight years old, happened overnight I think and I remember waking up and seeing all the shit on the news.

More than most realize.

Attached: Image270.jpg (1673x1093, 322K)

Same footage from rear view shows plane doing some weird ghost shit upon entering the face of the second tower.

I was in the middle of taking a shit at harrahs

9/11 was carried out by a faction of the .001% of folks, the jewish financier and industrialist class that took out the european monarchies at the close of the 19th century. Apparently, some of the families more involved in the war industries were unhappy with how society progressed once the Cold War was ended and proxy conflict came harder to come by. So, they hoaxed a foreign attack to justify new taxes for military engagement, and out of it they created the DHS.

This annoyed the rest of the families at the top, who saw it as an attempt to steal the tax money they expected to have... So now the DHS is currently at war with the CIA at the behest of the industrialist/financiers who control both. Basically, they both want our money. Both blame the other for milking us dry. One wants the money for tanks and the other for trinkets. The reason the world has gotten so shitty is because of this covert war, DHS is always manufacturing crazy false flags (Boston, Sandy Hook, Vegas, etc.) and then they profit selling scared Americans weapons and security systems (who do you think owns Smith & Wesson for instance? Blackrock, which is probably Rockefeller given the evidence). They also both try to out each other's false flags. This is why you see people like Alex Jones, and why sometimes even Anderson Cooper does outrageous things on CNN that give up a false flag as being a phony event.

This is the only reading of things that had made sense for me thus far, otherwise it's a bit incomprehensible. When it comes to Mossad and stuff, yeah, the families that run Mossad are probably the ones who decided to make a DHS. But the entire world is controlled by these families, China, Russia, Iran, North Korea, Cuba, Syria included. The heads of those states are all actors. They're phony boogeymen to justify the military budget, which is just wealth redistribution. The world is more like 1984 than you think, and that was even the case back in 1948.

Attached: 61990770_p0_master1200.jpg (852x1136, 376K)

Brave New World is next, and I see a lot of Epsilon Semi-Morons having orgy-porgies already.

Also if you were just in elementary school and you have nothing to do with NYC, no one cares about your story. These threads are made to dox you.

or well, datamine you and waste your time.

This entire board is about the latter, but I digress.

and quadrupleposting is a new record, but I should clarify, I don't pick sides. Both are scum. The CIA's world is the nigger one with the third grader culture. The DHS world is a slave camp. Obviously the CIA's is a tiny bit better, considering how much better life was before 9/11. But I'd rather progress beyond both forms of social engineering.

Attached: ded.gif (367x245, 1.94M)

No but the amount of people dying in motor accidents increased by a huge amount as murriclaps feared taking flights for cross country trips.

Larry is just a lucky man, and smart businessman! It WAS 2 planes after all (don't jews actions just give you that primal disgust)

Was in my college accounting course. Faggot accounting instructor says in a lispy voice, mentioning rumors swirling on the internet, about planes crashing into buildings everywhere.

Get up and go straight to student center, everyone is watching the tv. sit with some people i know.

look at the screen for a few minutes. even though i was young, not a complete asshat, i was already tuned into current events, and knew about islamic terrorists.

>say to my buds, i bet this guy bin laden did that

>2 minutes later, CNN shows that towel-head image

told ya so.
unsettled for a few months.

His two adult children didn't attend work that day too. kek

>be 10
>get taken out of school because Dad works in Lower Manhattan
>watch everything that happened on TV
>Dad comes home later covered in that dust
>rest of the day we felt numb

That was my very first redpill.

Grade school.
West coast.
I was waking up to get ready for school. My parents were watching the news. It bothered me but my young mind didn't understand what the fuck was going on. One of my first thoughts was just of me wondering if school was cancelled.
It was.
It wasn't until years later when it took me 3 hours to get on a plane that I learned when we lost that day.

Wow man, when did you take the red pills?

Attached: redpill.jpg (168x299, 13K)

I remember my dad coming home covered in that dust, too. He has eye problems still because of it, apparently the dust was caustic enough with a pH above 10 to create scar tissue on mucous membranes. My other family friend who was covered in the dust later died of cancer, perhaps related, but who could know. Mesothelioma is the cancer that strikes witnesses most.

OBL (nee Tim Osman) was only involved as a diversion. He was the Lee Harvey Oswald of the day. Nothing made sense:
>OBL did it
>orchestrated the whole thing from his cave
>he's in Afghanistan
>let's bomb Iraq

9/11 was Mossad

On 9/11 when my immigrant european engineer father who saw the towers come down from across the street told me it was impossible and that the US government was behind it, lol.

I was raised very much so away from the jew media, I turned out just fine except that I spend way more money trying to avoid jewish products than just buying their poisons and snake oils.

>It wasn't until years later when it took me 3 hours to get on a plane that I learned when we lost that day.
>what we lost in that day
Must take it back.

Thankfully my dad hasn't had any illnesses....that we know of anyway.

I remember he had to get undressed outside and we had to hose him down because we couldn't let him in the house.

>These threads are made to dox you

Are you implying that a spook created this thread to find people who may have seen something that day, only to dox and kill them?

He said he won't talk again about it. Like the others celebs, Kassovitz, Cotillard

No LOL, just to get information out of users for the database. It's really advertising, looking for age and location and stuff.

too bad, he's funny, would redpill alot of normies i imagine

the world wasn't the same after Thanos's arrival.

Attached: realinfinitywar.jpg (362x512, 116K)