HAPPENING

Https://www.google.com/amp/amp.theindychannel.com/2599217099/active-shooter-situation-at-noblesville-middle-school.html
>ACTIVE SHOOTER
>CONTAINED
This is too close for me it's about 20 mins away

Attached: IMPD_Police_Generic_1493744190773_59084381_ver1.0_640_480.jpg (640x480, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theindychannel.com/news/local-news/indianapolis/downtown/man-injured-when-his-gun-goes-off-inside-downtown-whole-foods-store
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copycat_crime
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/27698
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I’m an 18 yo senior at noblesville high which is like 5 mins away. They’re bussing all the middle schoolers here

>This is too close for me it's about 20 mins away

Welp, I guess it's time to wear your pussyhat and join David ZOGg and la Goblina eh?

Attached: 1521883559263.jpg (678x996, 586K)

Aren't middle schoolers like 11? When I was 11 I still thought Barbie dolls were really cool. I can't imagine one of my classmates even having access to a gun at that age.

Plz be white INCEL
Plz be white INCEL
Plz be white INCEL

go and stop it

who keeps giving all these kiddos weapons

If you are having sex at that age someone molested you

urban or turban?

hopefully some guy like this will be on the news talking about how bad the shootings are and we need to do something about it

Attached: santa fe freemason trash.png (1005x563, 552K)

CIS
WHITE
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALE

Where my where are my Indy fags at?

theindychannel.com/news/local-news/indianapolis/downtown/man-injured-when-his-gun-goes-off-inside-downtown-whole-foods-store

WHOA!!! better get all the new media in there and sensationalize the whole thing!

>only two kids killed at school shooting
this story is better

Fucks sakes more school kids.

cool story faggot

Not your personal army deal with the shooter yourself

These are happening in too quick a succession. They are trying to take away our guns. Buy a good semi auto and lose it in a boating accident you guys. Get five hundred rounds and a few magazines. Screw the tactical laser bullshit. Get a good piece of glass. If possible get an ar with a piston upper.

Lol retard

Attached: 0EAEEB02-B5A1-4F4C-993E-8AC85662CC90.jpg (1242x2208, 590K)

Nigga you gay.
I was in Paris during Bataclan attacks smoking hash and taking benzos on the street.

Didn't know there were any left in Indy. Was he at least avoiding shooting at his own side?

Nob isn’t indy it’s mostly white suburbans and rednecks

sent FBI the tip thanks

locating the first mention of the shooting on twitter leads me to some ultra christian middle school girl who talks like an adult. she also RT'd this
>Confirmed that 2 people at West have been shot and are in critical care, one is a teacher, the other a 7th grade girl. The suspect is in custody.

Attached: Lanza man.jpg (306x423, 33K)

I wonder if it's my neighbor?
That guy is terrifying.

Did you start kindergarten at 6 or did you fail a grade? Just wondering. I failed the 3rd grade, but I ended up dropping out of high school anyway.

reported as the school shooter

tip of what?

inb4 democrats want to take the guns away. god dammit why do you channers have to be so autistic.

>middleschool is highschool
can you niggers not read?

A white kid could shoot 30 people today and you niggers would still beat that mark later that day. The same as the day before and every other day.

reminder to expect many false flags now that the spygate case is ramping up

>highschooler cant shoot up a middleschool

I’m a normal age for my grade, was born in March 2000. Started kindergarten at 6

We here but not in Indy-troit anymore -- who wants to live amongst the Zulu? The whole city makes Johannesburg look comfy in comparison.

So what? This will happen again and again. As long as it's on TV, that will give the weird kid the idea to do it too. And there's obviously guns lying around everywhere in that country so that every fucking teenager can just grab one and shoot up his own school.

Attached: 1qs5yd.jpg (600x292, 34K)

There's enough of the barcode here to get the full thing right? Sure looks like it.

Any barcode experts?

Haha, stupid nigger, you wish. We shall see, it shall be revealed in time.

Just another way in which whites are inferior.

Attached: pepeoc.jpg (552x602, 160K)

Oh no don’t hack my homework

Tits or gtfo

find a gf

Oh, I started kindergarten at 5. Some parents hold their kids back a year or two so they are bigger when they get to middle/high school. I think that is fucking retarded though and unfair.

>good goy pearl clutching
Not everyone's raised as a useless snot.

Got one buddy

What did Trump do know so (((they))) have to falseflag another school shooting now?

I'll do your homework for you for 50 bux.

Thanks - wasn't sure if they started busing them in to destroy the north suburbs like they did with the entire Southside.

>be american
>get shot
AGAIN???

Attached: pepe.png (600x673, 239K)

please don't make school shooting threads unless there is confirmed 4 dead.
keep the board clean. thank you.

Attached: 1429569008876.png (400x450, 102K)

And Weinstein formally being charged, as well as the whole NXIVM scandal. Shits going down

#BREAKING: Here's what we know...
--3 people involved (1 male shooter, 1 13-year old female now in critical condition, 1 adult now in critical condition)
--shooter in custody

Attached: gene toys.jpg (634x423, 77K)

I'm sure your school's Diversity Officer will be interested to know one of their students is posting on a neo nazi gas the jews BBS during school hours.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copycat_crime

Attached: 1527247639399.png (107x100, 15K)

And it better have been at least a 20% tip if you want good police service.

oh fuck off faggot

low score desu

>This is too close for me it's about 20 mins away
Fuck you, it's literally a mile from where I live. Fucking idiot, shooting up a school on graduation weekend. What a faggot.

I'm sure the shooter is just pissed he had to go to school instead of carb day. Understandable, I'd blast a motherfucker too.

>graduation weekend.
damn I feel old

Attached: 1525389497154.jpg (229x221, 9K)

Get laid faggot.

I swear to GOD you GEN Z NIGGERS AREN'T HAVING SEX BY 17 AND IT'LL MAKE YOU ALL GAY BUGMEN!

Attached: a corruption of lol.gif (240x184, 352K)

Attached: 1512953081454.jpg (336x336, 13K)

yea this is an x-files filler episode

Attached: Sad Dad has something to say to you.jpg (580x386, 81K)

So what state is this in? I am lazy and don't feel like Googling.

Literally the last day of school is next week. And yeah, I graduated NHS in 2011, so its been a while for me.

This is really common in Indiana - schools for 50 years have wanted kindergarteners to be five years old by September.
>t. ex six year old IPS kindergarten survivor

>in

I live directly next to the school. spooky stuff

They'll ELF these fucking Prozac'd kids into blowing their little fag friends away every single day of the month if that's what it takes to wrench the guns out of the hands of the goyim. I'm talking a 7 day a week parade of school shootings, dozens fucking dead every week. See how long John and Jane Q can put up with the body count before they plead with the Gov't to disarm them, till a single word of support for the 2nd illicits a primal physical response in the calcified control center in the mind of your "average american". These fucking people don't care, they want your guns and no price is going to be too high. Never do it. Toe tag every last fucking child if it comes to it. Never do it burgbros.

WHAT TIMING.

Add in the Holiday and you have ROUND THE CLOCK BOOMER COVERAGE ON CNN!

Does anyone have a Broadcastify or Scanner link yet? I want to hear the cop bantz as they pump this post-9/11 faggot full of lead.

Attached: 1524263912655.jpg (500x420, 91K)

Columbus user checking in

I was year of 2011 too, or would have been, I dropped out.

What?

If nobody is dead literally who cares

Attached: 0FA5B7BA-9583-46BC-A849-95BA7C23D305.jpg (362x358, 30K)

class of 2011*

That would be a plus in Noblesville, not a negative.

Scanners???
Scanners???

Where the fuck is the scanner or radio feed?
If this was a High Speed Chase or Chimpout we'd have audio by now!

Attached: 1512627123544.jpg (750x739, 112K)

this is happening a lot recently

Attached: democrat-terrorist.jpg (480x339, 15K)

they have the person already

ELF? also nice trips.

IN

browsing the twitters of people who seem to live around there one high school fag named Josh Garcia just post
>The high school on code red... complete lockdown. Lord plz help us all.

Attached: 1527110425549.jpg (1079x1069, 165K)

Everyone in my class (Also 2011) dropped out.

It was weird, started the year with 140+ students and graduated with 77. Tiny towns, boys.

lame.

Attached: SHOOTER.jpg (1024x1024, 169K)

Try:
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/27698

it's proper grammar, are you a nigger?

Just the tip and only for a minute.

Huh, interesting, thank you for sharing. How old are you? I am 25.

>Be American
>Go to school
>Get shot
>Go to school to shoot people
>Get shot
>Shoot yourself
>Get shot

Tiny Town Boys sound like a gay gang name

kek gay midget gang

How are you going to fight your muslim invaders without guns you fingoloid moron? Maybe you prefer sucking them off instead?

Yes, that's pretty much the way it is now.

>Finland
Sorry I forgot you existed.

Attached: 3482bca0-0d43-4b0a-8729-00cb498292ae..jpg (599x510, 50K)

We're going to find out later that he was bullied by the teachers.

Snowelves wish they could forget their own existence.

25 going on 26.
Time goes by quick, user. Real quick.
The tide pod generation disgusts me in every way. The fantasy posting about Gen Z was all wrong.

At least this article had a funny related piece.

Attached: sheeittt nigga.png (680x222, 78K)

Careful user, everyone is watching what you say