Question for those who are against abortion even in the case of rape:

Question for those who are against abortion even in the case of rape:

Suppose your wife/girlfriend got pregnant via rape. Would you encourage your wife/girlfriend to keep the rape baby and proudly raise your wife's son as your own?

If not, what would you do?

Attached: pepe.png (900x900, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.nl/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/24/sweden-approves-new-law-recognising-sex-without-consent-rape/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Break up with her for being a slut.
Next question.

fpbp

There is no scientific difference between the product of rape and the product of consensual sex.

It is a fucked up situation, but unless the mother isn't disturbed to the point of danger to herself then avoid killing a kid.

Rape and incest make, maybe 2-3% of all abortions. the other 97% should be the focus

>There is no scientific difference between the product of rape and the product of consensual sex.
The difference is that a product of rape will carry the rapists's genes, and the product of consensual sex will carry the genes of whoever the woman decided to have sex with. Are you telling me you would raise the kid of the guy who raped your girlfriend?

Its not like you get pregnant instantly. Unless she delays, she can still take plan B and VERY likely not get pregnant. Beyond that if under some strange circumstance she did get pregnant I'd recommend adopting the kid off. pretty simple.

Attached: 14682059028501.gif (280x438, 52K)

Why? Who the fuck are you to decide?

The ''you can't abort even if raped'' position is extremely rare and not even likely to get one guy on Jow Forums right now to seriously reply to this thread.
It's not about rape, it's not about whether or not it's an ''accident'' or shit like that. The pro-choice stance is that killing a fetus is murder. Murder doesn't become justified because of rape.
This is why the argument isn't about ''b-but w-what if rape! b-but what if, what if! what if!'' The argument is at which point is abortion allowed. Abortion is allowed shortly after finding out you are pregnant, before any sort of a human forms inside the mother's body.

If your wife, or any woman, gets raped, she should immediately go to the doctor and get whatever pills she can to stop the pregnancy.
If you get raped and you wait a month, a week or a few days, you don't get to abort the baby because you're deliberately allowing it form.

>watching your wife give birth to Jamal's niglet

fpbp

>Beyond that if under some strange circumstance she did get pregnant I'd recommend adopting the kid off. pretty simple
Are you seriously telling me you're OK with using your girlfriend's body as a vessel for furthering Tyrone's rape genes? Are you this much of a literal cuck?

I don't know what I would do in that situation, I wouldn't want to raise the child no, it depends on a lot of stuff

but I don't see how what i want or whatever is easiest is relevant to whether or not the kid is a human life.

Life is hard, the world is nasty , we dont get to arbitrarily decide that the natural world is whatever we want it to be.

you could make a law against bad things happening to good people, but that wouldnt change the fact that shit happens.

This. Obviously she asked for it.

This is the only decent pro-abortion argument, should have started with this one.
Banning abortion across the board would secure the reproduction of rapist genes, which would in the long term increase the amount of rapists in the world. By not allowing raped women to abort the fetus, we would be encouraging a dysgenics program that evolutionary encourages rape.
If you phrase it like that you can convince pro-life people to support abortion in these fringe rape scenarios. We are talking about 1% of the abortions though.

thats how society and the sciences work

its not up to us

Abortion should be legal everywhere and in every case. I always wonder why it's abortion when it comes to humans, but when it comes to chicken, it's omelet. Grow up, retards.

thats not the point. there is no such thing as rape genes

it's a resource that can be used and exploited like a slave.
that baby will be cold calling for windows technical support just after it starts shitting the diaper

>woman detected
Rape fantasies:
google.nl/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/24/sweden-approves-new-law-recognising-sex-without-consent-rape/amp/

abortion is good. it’s a form of eugenics. great for keeping negro population in check. also, cuts down on the number of leftists (rightwingers don’t kill their own kids), and poors.

Science? What science? And society? Society deemed slavery to be okay at one point, too. Abortion is a right of a woman. I wish I was aborted. And I'm pretty sure you know of many whom you wish were aborted.

>get raped
>take pill
oh wow
abortion is never legal and rape almost never happens

I'd leave her for thinking she could cheat on me and trick me into believing she was raped.

There are, retard. Everything you are as a person, everything you do is influenced by your genes.
There have been extensive separated twin studies that shown that behavior is at least 50% genetic. A child of a rapist is far more likely to be a rapist than the child of a non-rapist. That's a fact and if you don't think it's a fact it's because you're a retard.

It's weird that you are asking this because my girlfriend and I had this talk the other day.
(We are both extremely against abortion)

>Doesn't know the difference between Zygote and Gamete

Attached: 1527218642945.png (1477x1473, 2.58M)

at this point i figure you are trolling but

society as in the social contract and the bases of our rights and responsibilities...slavery was in contradiction of this and so was wrong.

science as in biology.

I love the fact that it's a swede asking this kek

Attached: 1526661574947.png (605x635, 45K)

>The ''you can't abort even if raped'' position is extremely rare
Not that rare in America mate

Normally I'd give a question asked by an anonymous OP a lot of thought and answer carefully, but you're Swedish. I know what your game is Swedish man. You want to fantasize about men raising other men's sons.

Solution: allow abortions in case of rape (and by rape I mean with a struggle, not this after-sex rape bullshit) and in case of complication and possible harm to either child (if he's going to be born with autism) or woman. Repeat after me, abortion should not be a method of contraception.

Hahahaha holy shite mate please make this argument every time an abortion discussion comes up

You put it up for adoption, dumbass.

Eugenics would be if you could decide who can and who can't get abortions. If you were to say that only blacks can have abortions, that would be eugenics.
There are many variables that can make abortion dysgenic, like how in Iceland they started to abort babies with down syndrome, which has increased the amount of people with down syndrome, because the women who aborted the down syndrome babies get to try again. They pass on their defective genes instead of wasting their entire life taking care of their down syndrome kid.
In some cases it's preferable to ban people from having abortions.

Yeah, my point. Society changes for the better. That's why we see more and more advocates of abortion, and some numbnuts like yourself who once fought for slavery, and now are fighting to keep women under their control.

What science? How is it relevant? How is science anti-abortion?

>Banning abortion across the board would secure the reproduction of rapist genes, which would in the long term increase the amount of rapists in the world. By not allowing raped women to abort the fetus, we would be encouraging a dysgenics program that evolutionary encourages rape.
My thoughts exactly.

Not up to you, you mean. I'm going to do what I can to shape the world according to my will. You can sit back and watch if you want.

This. Math matters.
You should kill yourself for not protecting your family from rapests.

Honestly if you're not pro abortion you're a literal faggot cuck so᠍yboy. Abortion lets whores not propagate their whory genes and decreases/controls the nigger/shitskin population. If you're white and are pro life, be pro life for yourself not niggers and whores.

Attached: image.png (655x527, 360K)

no that's aggression, not rape.. aggression can be channeled.

One last point: If cells have same rights as human beings, then men shouldn't be allowed to masturbate. They're wasting away "babies," no? I can bet my ass that if it was something about men, nobody would every question why abortion shouldn't be legal. Men are dicks.

Hiya George

Evolution is not science.

Abortion has nothing to do with science.

Abortion is about human rights which are NOT science because they are unobservable.

t. Genius level IQ guy

How is that relevant to the discussion?

>what is the morning after pill

I would leave her instantly
couldnt stay with a woman that got defiled

>society changes for the better
Wrong, objectivly wrong. It decays

Attached: 1401048563004.png (1800x1300, 376K)

>meme flag

kys

see

Spermatoza alone do not have the potential to grow uninterrupted into humans.

Rape is rape. We're not talking Dungeons and Dragons here. Rape doesn't turn into raw energy and then get channeled like a spell into something else.
A rapist's child is far more likely to be a rapist than the child of a non-rapist. Period.
Fucking alcoholism is genetic, we can look at your genes and determine how likely you are to be an alcoholic with high precision. You could give a geneticist your spit and he would be able to tell you a close estimation to how many alcoholics you have in your family, but rape? Nope, not genetic. It's aggression, bruh, it get's channeled just like how Harry Potta channels spells trough his wand, bruh.

>Who are you to decide murdering babies should be illegal

I know. So killing half a baby, then? You're depriving an egg, don't you think?

Tard

Fetus is not a baby. If it is, tell it to scrape the sperm off of your socks, you wanker!

Are you an idiot?

You might as well argue that chopping your finger off is the same as abortion.

You have no basis for making that statement.

Science does not determine at what point is it acceptable to kill a human being, at any stage in development.

It's literally NOT within the scope of science.

But you're a fucking retard who grew up with a retard tier atheist-communist education with no critical thinking or basic philosophical inquiry.

t. Mega genius

It's a slow process user. First you must eliminate every rapist from society. This means, when convicted of rape, you're gone, immediately after walking from courtroom. After some time convincing the public that we're not fucking around with this, potential rapists will decline. There will be residual rapists thinking they can get away, but they get ended too. Eventually the population with this capacity will be all dead or will be smart enough not to rape. It also cleanses the population from this inferior mental capacity.

Scrape the cheeto dust from your fingers and then turn off that proxy. All you proxy faggot trolls are massive faggots.
I can't even imagine how much of a faggot I would have to be to go on Jow Forums and ''troll'' by pretending to be a Pakistani leftist.

Murica

>murdering babies
I find it hilarious that some people would rather let their girlfriend's body be used as a vessel for furthering Jamal's rape genes instead of aborting a fetus simply because it can be framed as "murdering babies".

Mfw I break up with her after she gets taped.

Attached: 1527023936224.jpg (566x590, 99K)

If inly there was a pill you could take within 24 hours of forced intercourse that would stop a pregnancy...

No, I won't. My argument is that a fetus is not a baby. And I haven't heard any arguments in its favor that could change my mind. Everyone gives religious arguments. Well, I'm an atheist, those don't work on me. If you don't have any argument, you can bad-mouth me all day, but it won't change my mind.

You mean killing a baby.

There's no fundamental difference between what you call a "fetus" and a baby, and there's no scientific basis to deprive a human being if basic human rights at any stage of development, you secularly educated twit.

Have fun getting invaded by 60 IQ Stone Age Muslims, dumbshit. I'll sit cozy in my American home with my castle doctrine and my guns.

>>I don't want people to abort because my pedo priest told me it's bad.
The majority of cunts in this god forsaken planet believes in the invisible magical man and still, abortions happen every single day.
Why? Do you guys truly believe that only atheists are aborting babies?
People talk the talk but do not walk the walk.

Ok so you're an atheist so you won't have a problem when the government changes the law to say all NEETs should be killed? And then they kill you?

Atheism is retard tier. Atheistic evolution is the stupidest theory I've ever heard.

"Derp everything came from nothing, derp! I'm a dummy" -you

A fetus is defined as a second trimester pregnancy, at this point the fetusbhas a central nervous system and is able to respond to external stimulus; light, temperature, pressure.

At 24 weeks (the current cut off for abortion in the West) the fetus can survive outside of the womb and with appropriate care grow into a healthy human.

No religion needed. Second trimester abortions are murdering sentient beings.

Again, you're comparing me, a human, with a fetus. Fetus is not a human. Do you know how many of us "consume" our twin in the womb? Does it mean we're murderers?

Nice argument retard. Let me explain that when the time comes and your sweet little princess gets knocked up on a frat party you too will try to get an abortion to try to save her precious little future.
Just like every other hypocrite that scurries inside a planned parenthood every fucking day.

You have provided no support for your position.

Because it's unsupportable.

I actually am from Pakistan. Feel free to be racist.

Why is there something rather than nothing?

Right, but you would have to make all of that happen before you ban abortion.

What if the woman is too traumatized to deal with it immediately? Regardless, some rape does cause pregnancy. Why shouldn't those women be allowed to abort?

>You mean killing a baby.
I don't give a fuck what you call it you fucking pansy. At the end of the day, I'm not letting my girlfriend's body be used as a vessel for Jamal's rape genes. Have fun raising your wife's rape child because you were too weak to do what was necessary.

Reporting you to the proper authorities for being atheist.

Have fun being thrown off a building, dufus

This doesn't happen. It hardly ever happens. Degenerate leftists like you use this situation to justify the murder of children in any case. You deserve death.

Attached: erich.jpg (720x720, 85K)

>>You mean killing a baby.
I don't give a fuck what you call it you fucking pansy. At the end of the day, I'm not letting my girlfriend's body be used as a vessel for Jamal's rape genes. Have fun raising your wife's rape child because you were too weak to do what was necessary

So your country lets in mudslimes who rape children and barely get a slap on the wrist, but you support the death penalty for an innocent child who is the product of rape?

You know what, I'm glad Sweden is circling the drain,m. You people deserve it.

My wife knows how to fight. I am not worried, she could beat my ass if needed

Haha wimp

You are a faggot with a proxy who goes on one of the last places on the internet where you can speak about certain topics, and you pretend to be a leftist Paki. Like walking trough a dessert, and the second you find an oasis you take a shit in it.

So? Under a microscope, sperm reacts to stimulus like light and temperature as well? Bacteria do? Is killing bacteria a murder?

At least i am not a virgin like 90% of pol :^)

Attached: _iq_vs_religion.png (676x512, 10K)

As hard as it would be, I'm not going to punish the child for the sins of the father. That is just retarded and barbaric. Would make me no different from a brute beast.

>im from pakistan
>im an atheist

Somebody call the authorities for a free death penalty

You are though

That's for gays, dude. For atheists it's more like street lynching and shit.

My IQ is 135 so that graph doesn't even apply to me, dumbass

>that's for gays

I know

Goddamn it's always a fucking comunist
repulsive

Pakistan laws include a death penalty for blasphemy which includes disbelief in God.

Get fucked nigger

My sister was recommended to be aborted because of the “emotional harm” having another baby would inflict on my mother. I was an unintended pregnancy. I will never stop fighting for my right to live.

Sperm and bacteria lack central nervous systems and are single cell organisms.

Same as you, apparently.

>fetus
>person

Top kek mate.

Attached: this-is-not-a-person.jpg (483x450, 58K)

Define person.

Define human rights.

>If you get raped and you wait a month, a week or a few days, you don't get to abort the baby because you're deliberately allowing it form.

Not everyone can do that in the case of rape&imprisonment, rape and the use of memory altering substances or rape that gets kept under wraps for a while due to irrational behaviour out of shock and shame.

>muh trauma

It's taking a pill. She'll most likely be taking shit loads of meds in the aftermath anyway.