Philosophers on women

Post em'

Attached: nietzsche on women.jpg (2400x2400, 630K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2016-03/tl-tlw033016.php
metrocosm.com/map-world-obesity/
nydailynews.com/life-style/health/women-bigger-hypochondriacs-men-die-illness-study-article-1.163563
theatlantic.com/past/docs/issues/96jun/cancer/kadar.htm
cms.gov/Research-Statistics-Data-and-Systems/Statistics-Trends-and-Reports/NationalHealthExpendData/Downloads/2010AgeandGenderHighlights.pdf
amcp.org/data/jmcp/JMCPSupp_April08_S2-S6.pdf
scientificamerican.com/article/why-women-report-being-in/
scientificamerican.com/article/women-feel-pain-more-intensely/
archive.is/4JEpf
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7811398.stm
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3003342/Shape-girls-Men-twice-likely-regular-exercise-one-six-women-regularly-active-childhood.html
cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm6214a5.htm?s_cid=mm6214a5_w
lse.ac.uk/website-archive/newsAndMedia/news/archives/2010/08/domestic_duties.aspx
newsfeed.time.com/2012/07/22/women-lazier-than-men-global-survey-finds/
thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(12)60646-1/fulltext
economist.com/node/1883723
bls.gov/news.release/pdf/atus.pdf.
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article86173192.html
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2673619
baekdal.com/blog/are-men-really-32-more-productive-than-women.
archive.is/NkPZa
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/02/080204212846.htm
sciencemag.org/careers/2016/05/gender-pay-gap-explained-children-and-choice-field-study-finds
archive.is/CKK2j
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Didn't Nietzche die a virgin?

Attached: hipponax.jpg (289x289, 21K)

it's fictional but still appropriate

Attached: women.jpg (222x250, 7K)

Attached: socrates on women.jpg (700x700, 78K)

>Wizard Primarch

"If your wife is ugly, you'll be swearing, if she's pretty, you'll be sharing" -- Bion of Borysthenes

Attached: plato on women.jpg (728x546, 95K)

>woke

Attached: aristotle on women.jpg (676x447, 27K)

"No men who really think deeply about women retain a high opinion of them; men either despise women or they have never thought seriously about them." -- (((Otto Weininger)))

Attached: nietzsche on women 2.jpg (2400x2400, 647K)

Requesting the pic about the Greek play where women turn the world communist and ruin everything pls

"Marriage is like a cage; one sees the birds outside desperate to get in, and those inside equally desperate to get out." -- Michel de Montaigne

Attached: montaigne.jpg (457x346, 22K)

Attached: women nation wreckers.jpg (550x634, 159K)

Research is just as or more important than philosophy.

Women are fatter than men.
The Lancet. URL: eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2016-03/tl-tlw033016.php
and World Bank Open Data. URL: metrocosm.com/map-world-obesity/

Women are bigger hypochondriacs than men (they complain more about their health).
NYDailyNews.com, March 26, 2010. URL: nydailynews.com/life-style/health/women-bigger-hypochondriacs-men-die-illness-study-article-1.163563

2 of 3 healthcare dollars in the U.S. are spent by women.
The Sex-Bias Myth in Medicine, The Atlantic, August 1994. URL: theatlantic.com/past/docs/issues/96jun/cancer/kadar.htm

Females between ages 19-44 spend 70% more per capita than males in the same
age-group.
U.S. Personal Health Care Spending by Age and Gender, 2010 Highlights. URL: cms.gov/Research-Statistics-Data-and-Systems/Statistics-Trends-and-Reports/NationalHealthExpendData/Downloads/2010AgeandGenderHighlights.pdf

In the population aged 45 to 64, median annual per capita healthcare expenditures are 50% more for women than men.
Women’s reproductive health is 16% of overall health plan costs.
Owens, G. Gender Differences in Health Care Expenditures, Resource Utilization, and Quality of Care, Supplement to Journal of Managed Care Pharmacy JMCP April 2008 Vol. 14, No. 3. URL: amcp.org/data/jmcp/JMCPSupp_April08_S2-S6.pdf

Women have a higher rate of underlying chronic conditions than men.
Why Women Report Being in Worse Health Than Men, Scientific American, December 30, 2011. URL: scientificamerican.com/article/why-women-report-being-in/ and Handbook of the Psychology of Women and Gender, 2001. "Women have higher rates of physical illnesses and disabilities..." p. 190.

Women feel pain more intensely than men do.
Women Feel Pain More Intensely Than Men Do, Scientific American, January 23, 2012. URL: scientificamerican.com/article/women-feel-pain-more-intensely/

Most men are stronger than most women.
Various data sets across populations. URL: archive.is/4JEpf

Women are less physically active than men, and men are twice as likely as women to exercise.
Females 'less physically active', BBC News, January 6, 2009. URL: news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7811398.stm
URL: dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3003342/Shape-girls-Men-twice-likely-regular-exercise-one-six-women-regularly-active-childhood.html

Women report feeling more tired than men.
QuickStats: Percentage of Adults Who Often Felt Very Tired or Exhausted in the Past 3 Months,* by Sex and Age Group - National Health Interview Survey, United States, 2010-2011† Weekly April 12, 2013 / 62(14);275. URL: cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm6214a5.htm?s_cid=mm6214a5_w

You could also say that about the Jews and he did. He argued that Jews were femenine and he was right. He was a half Jew himself and knew then well before suicide.

"Women are directly adapted to act as nurses and educators for our early childhood, for the simple reason that they themselves are childish, foolish, and shortsighted -- in a word, big children all their lives, something intermediate between the child and the man, who is a man in the strict sense of the world." -- Arthur Schopenhauer

Attached: 1365559967152.jpg (576x635, 146K)

Men work more than women.
Women's 'double shift' of work and domestic duties a myth finds new research. London School of Economics. URL: lse.ac.uk/website-archive/newsAndMedia/news/archives/2010/08/domestic_duties.aspx

Women are lazier than men.
Women are lazier than men, global study finds. TIME, July 22, 2012. URL: newsfeed.time.com/2012/07/22/women-lazier-than-men-global-survey-finds/ Study from The Lancet, Global physical activity levels: surveillance progress, pitfalls, and prospects. URL: thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(12)60646-1/fulltext

Men compete harder than women. That is why they do better at work.
Be a man. Men compete harder than women. That is why they do better at work. The Economist. June 26, 2003. URL: economist.com/node/1883723

Employed men work an average of 42 minutes per day more than their female counterparts: BLS report.
American Time Use Survey, 2016 Results. U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, June 27, 2017. URL: bls.gov/news.release/pdf/atus.pdf. News article URL: mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article86173192.html

Male lawyers bill ten percent more hours and bring in more than twice the new client revenue than do female lawyers.
Azmat, Ghazala and Ferrer, Rosa, Gender Gaps in Performance: Evidence from Young Lawyers (October 2015). CEPR Discussion Paper No. DP10867. URL: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2673619

One study of 4,000 men and 4,000 women found that 1) women spend fewer hours than men on their computers at work and 2) women spend more time than men socializing and shopping during work hours.
Original study done by RescueTime blog. Only reference online now is at URL: baekdal.com/blog/are-men-really-32-more-productive-than-women. Archive URL: archive.is/NkPZa (Author predictably disagrees with the study results.)

Women take almost 50% more short-term sick leave than men.
Women Take Almost 50 Percent More Short-term Sick Leave Than Men, ScienceDaily, February 5, 2008. URL: sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/02/080204212846.htm

The gender pay gap is explained by children and choice of field, study says.
Gender pay gap explained by children and choice of field, study finds, Science, May 12, 2016. URL: sciencemag.org/careers/2016/05/gender-pay-gap-explained-children-and-choice-field-study-finds

High-ranked women are less generous than men when sharing a reward with collaborators.
High-ranked women are less generous than men when sharing a reward with collaborators, PsyPost, October 10, 2017. URL: archive.is/CKK2j

Whatever the case may be. His name will live forever. Yours will not matey

>woman was God!s second mistake
What was the first?

Attached: IMG_0917.jpg (750x746, 74K)

“No man who is not possessed should trust women, for they are base, fickle, ungrateful and deceitful.

They are ungrateful and do not act as they ought to; they do not care for their parents or brother. They are mean and immoral and do only their own will.

Though a man may be their loving, kind and tender companion for a long time; though he may be dear to them as their own life, yet in time of distress or misfortune they leave him. Therefore I do not confide in women.

The mind of women is like that of a monkey, going from one place to another like the shadow of a tree. The heart of a women is unsteady like the rim of a wheel.

Women are sticky like gum, are all-devouring like fire; they are clever deceivers and impetuous like a river. They go both to the man they love and to him they dislike just as a boat goes to both banks of a river.

They do not belong to one man or two: they are laid out like goods in the bazaar. He who should think “they are mine” might just as well try to catch the wind in a net.”

—The Jakata

Attached: 1526384293526.jpg (900x900, 733K)

Attached: check em x20.jpg (500x333, 35K)

Attached: oscar wilde on women 1.jpg (550x380, 32K)

Attached: oscar wilde on women 2.jpg (700x350, 31K)

Congrats on being this retarded

Attached: Capture+_2018-05-25-10-00-11.png (1341x607, 108K)

The "women are irrational" meme is just a tool of the feminine imperative to get their pussy pass on everything. It's an art women have honed down from a lifetime of playing mind games with male family members and boyfriends.

Treat and deal with women as rational agents. The ultimate trick feminism pulled on men was for us to give them legal and social equality while leaving the white knight, fem-centric power dynamic in place, in which men are still expected to come in and fix everything for women, come to their defense in any argument, forgive them for everything.

And this has made women less happy of course because they never really wanted equality to begin with. The civilization anima gave the animus a massive shit test, which the animus failed miserably, hence less happy men and women both.

>so close

This
If women want to be equals, it's time to start treating them as equals.

What the Poo said, and I doubt it btw, typical roastie shaming if you ask me

Attached: tesla on women.png (608x3322, 3.1M)

Attached: pope on women.png (1089x821, 561K)

Which just means youve got to start with the women in your life.

Attached: real face of women.png (1700x1273, 257K)

>died a virgin
>possibly of syphilis

A lot of the problem arises in that men put women on a pedestal that she can never reasonably live up to. When she falls, men will judge her more harshly then if she was a man. A lot of male philosophers who were most critical of women, like Schopenhauer, still had the belief that if women can get out of their own way they have the ability to become greater than men.
I think that the solution is to treat women equally to men in the sense that they are rational agents. We have to start holding them accountable for their actions. If they can't live up to it, then that's their problem

checked for truth. I try to do this, but it's nearly impossible to get through their many levels of rationalization for poor behavior

LOL I didn't know that

men

>complain about having godless women and don't enforce the biblical standards of marriage and family
Not Gods problem. He told you how to handle women.

Attached: Gospel 2.jpg (669x1043, 178K)

The Frame story of One Thousand and One Nights has some redpills on women.

There's one part where a Djinn kidnaps a girl on her wedding night puts her inside a casket, puts the casket inside of a box and then puts padlocks on the box and then takes her to the bottom of the sea where he lives only to surface very rarely.
EVEN AFTER ALL THAT she still cucks him with like over 500 men and does so every time when he takes his nap on the surface.

"whatso woman willeth, the same she fulfilleth however man nilleth."

Immaculate infection.

"Nietzsche is dead."
~ GOD

Attached: thatcher on women.jpg (400x267, 60K)

Attached: CF5D603A-805D-4ACF-824F-99C977092FDA.gif (249x202, 231K)

Were in this together edgelord

Attached: E34C24E8-264A-4786-A312-3A1F9D17962E.jpg (1276x1232, 1.39M)

Highly worth it

I felt this one.
I can relate fucking cunt spendingg my money in shit and then cant see me having fun alone.

Kek thanks senpai

Nietzsche 100% surely fucked Napolitan peasant girls and according to certain sources also cute Sicilian boys.

more like the money..

I've also found the other men and women in their lives act as a sanctuary to their poor behavior.

>Treat and deal with women as rational agents
After the divorce I reconciled to treat them like children and ignore almost anything they have to say.
It works for me

That works fine. Just remember that their "irrationality" and "being a woman," it's all a ruse. They are rational agents who pursue their own self interests.

>if you want anything done, as a woman
I would interpret that quote in the full range, including the darkest, because Thatcher was hardly a grrrrrl power type.

Jews

I haven't seen this movie in so long, maybe before my first red pill. I wonder if it's still any good.