Bin Licence

Any other fellow Bongs applied for the Large Bin Licence? I've only got a waste paper basket licence at the moment and that has expired and have been ordered to bin my basket, but to do that I need a larger bin to put that in and I don't have long till a court order is issued.

I'm asking because I recently got my vegetable peeler licence and I'm not sure if I'm clear to put this in a Large Bin.

Attached: bin licence.jpg (2448x1836, 2.52M)

No you need a vegetable peelings bin m8

Where do I apply for that one?

Scrap that tin, bib that bin.

Is it true you have to have passed the driver's test to own a wheelie bin?

Attached: IMG_1381.jpg (1024x576, 94K)

I applied for the bin license but they refused me

Is this real?

How do you have veggie peeling when peelers are illegal m8

what the fuck is going on in the uk

Attached: 1527040406470.png (760x400, 381K)

Yes it's real, you need a garden waste removal license to legally have your garden waste taken away.
You also need to pay the licence to have the bin kept on your property.
It's why I want the bin upgrade.

It’s obvious that it is.
England is lost.

>not having a compost heap and the requisite permits
>2018

I hope both of you have an up-to-date m8 permit.

I think first you need to apply for your license license, bongbro.

Not worth it mate, it only takes one council inspector to spot some nettles in your garden and you're getting fined.

Better to just get the bin licence.

Attached: binthatbiscuit.png (962x892, 518K)

Better nawt b illegally peelin M8

We have licences because we live in a civilised society where there are services and orders in place and have to abide by them.

I'm not putting my garden waste into a bin bag and getting nicked, it's not worth it.

I hope you're complying with Injurious Weeds Act and keeping your property clear of problematic plant life.

I'm actually serious on this one desu. Fuck ragwort n shiet.

You actually need the license license license license first

Attached: 40E6539C-70E0-4BB3-B699-1CF5EEDA10B7.jpg (3024x3024, 1.58M)

Seriously though, why does England do this? Doesn't it hurt the economy if there's too much regulation? Just imagine how the English economy would boom if it were eliminated.

I got fined a £1000 about six years ago for having spear thistles and broad leaved docks on my property, council deemed that "Efforts to control injurious weeds on his property were not sufficient"

You bongs are such statist. The only license most Americans have to worry about is a driver's. Do you all need a rolodex just to track all your liscenses, fees, and renewal dates?

What if you don't have a license to buy a license?

Labour governments always bloat the public sector with Kafkaesque levels of bureaucracy. Thanks to them our economy would collapse *without* all this government meddling. All those council workers need something to do.

>buy a license
Check out this corrupt 3rd worlder who has no respect for the orderly operation of society.

Good you lazy cunt.

Stupid name

but we have that too, you need to pay extra if you want the council to take your bio waste. But you don't have to, if you live in a house you can have a compost thing. Then you don't have to pay anything for bio waste.

this is gold, love it

Attached: 1516487223255.png (713x611, 26K)

Fucking Brits how far you have fallen

Attached: 1527216435363.png (591x422, 24K)

The council will deem fit whether you are allowed to have a licence.

Do sand niggers over there need a license to rape thousands of kids or just you native blokes?

Attached: 1515170797014.png (743x798, 594K)

Ayy, underrated.

Your age of consent will be lowered to 12 once you inevitably become Greater Mexico.

Oi m8, how many licenses do you have? do you have to carry them all?

>bin my basket
quality

Lmao bongs, how did you allow your country to become such a hilarious trainwreck?

Attached: IMG_1140.gif (420x315, 489K)

Maybe it's time to bin the Parliament and go full monarch?

Attached: natalia loves nicholas.jpg (606x563, 90K)

Mexicans are more western than Africans and middle eastern muslims

Poop in the streets asking the real questions.

What does some bullshit agreement that means in the real world have to do with you allowing your children to be raped without consequence?

Can't carry them all unless you've got a multiple licence carrier licence.

That's true for a forklift

I agree that was a non sequitur but your country and people really do have a bizarre fawning obsession with Israel.

Is that real? I can't take Britain serious anymore

We the American people do not at all. The huge number of Jews in this country do.

Attached: americucks.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

10/10

Now go get your bust Tommy Robinson out of jail loicense

at the council..

nah mate he's a plant.

Lies. Loads and loads of people are total Israelcucks.

Well, be sure to get that vegetable/composting loicense beforehand then just to be safe guvnah

It's safer and better to get your veggies ready peeled and chopped anyway.

the background checks are tough I failed mine too. They found a social media joke post I did about dropping a crisp packet into the compost because "cheese and onion are both biodegradable" from 2012

I failed because I didn't tie the knot in the binbag tightly enough and an odour of discarded bacon was picked up by the machine. It wasn't strong enough to be smelled by a human nose but apparently it might have offended a Muslim dog.

oh no, you don't already ave one? They are in limited supply, it may be too late! How are you going to bin that potato peeler if you can't get a bin loicense?

Are you calling Muslims dogs ? That's pretty fucking islamophobic. Kick it out mate.
Put bacon in the fucking bacon bin bag you bastard, you'll seriously offend someone.