Can anyone identify Harvey's books?

Can anyone identify Harvey's books?

Attached: harveyweinsteinbooks2.jpg (428x735, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5771503/Weinstein-hands-NYPD-biography-book-Broadway.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elia_Kazan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elia_Kazan#HUAC_testimony
npr.org/2018/04/09/600818943/how-rodgers-and-hammerstein-revolutionized-broadway
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elia_Kazan#Legacy
youtu.be/CgY2N7E0eEs
youtu.be/C0I9hoqTed8
nydailynews.com/news/politics/protective-order-cohen-notes-schneiderman-abuse-denied-article-1.4008502
scribd.com/document/321661872/All-About-the-Jeffrey-Epstein-Pedo-Network
qz.com/1289310/harvey-weinstein-surrenders-holding-a-book-about-elia-kazan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: harveyweinsteinbooks.jpg (478x522, 27K)

The black one is "SIEGE". READ IT, FAGGOT!

The most important one was a biography about Elia Kazan, a famous commie filmmaker who turned on his fellow communists and gave their names to the government.

>Kazan's career was upended amid the Red Scare during the Hollywood blacklist in the early 50s. For nearly two years during the Great Depression, Kazan had been a member of the American Communist Party in New York.

>The testimony he delivered before the House Committee on UnAmerican Activities remains controversial today, though his body of work is still celebrated as among the best of all time.

>The Committee in April 1952 called on the director to identify Communists. Kazan initially refused but eventually provided the names of eight former members of the Group Theater. While most of them had already been identified, Kazan's decision to testify cost him many connections within the film industry, including with playwright Arthur Miller.

The guy was seen as being evil for a long time for giving up names to the point where that outshone everything else he'd ever done in his life and career. It wasn't a coincidence Weinstein was carrying it.

Attached: oooyeah.gif (245x240, 494K)

Attached: 1499624155851.jpg (1000x2662, 1.37M)

The dark one looks more like a bible desu

This so much it explains it all

The grey one is Culture of Critique.

Bump

Drumpf btfo

checked

>Kazan, who was once one of the most celebrated directors in Hollywood, also had an epic fall from grace when he exposed communists in Hollywood during his 1952 testimony in front of the House Committee on Un-American Activities.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5771503/Weinstein-hands-NYPD-biography-book-Broadway.html

Attached: stewiebrianwtfreaction.gif (300x223, 261K)

the talmud and tariq nasheed how to get a bitch

i just need my reading material.

>A turning point in Kazan's career came with his testimony as a witness before the House Committee on Un-American Activities in 1952 at the time of the Hollywood blacklist, which brought him strong negative reactions from many liberal friends and colleagues. His testimony helped end the careers of former acting colleagues Morris Carnovsky and Art Smith, along with ending the work of playwright Clifford Odets.[9] Kazan later justified his act by saying he took "only the more tolerable of two alternatives that were either way painful and wrong."[10] Nearly a half-century later, his anti-Communist testimony continued to cause controversy. When Kazan was awarded an honorary Oscar in 1999, dozens of actors chose not to applaud as 250 demonstrators picketed the event.[11]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elia_Kazan

Attached: Elia_Kazan.jpg (475x600, 35K)

Thousands of names

I was thinking the same thing. Not sure why a jew would have a bible though.

Attached: 1527198546347m.jpg (922x1024, 84K)

>Until his death, Kazan remained controversial in some circles for testimony he gave before the House Committee on Un-American Activities (HUAC) in 1952, a period that many, such as journalist Michael Mills, feel was "the most controversial period in Hollywood history."[50] When he was in his mid-20s, during the Depression years 1934 to 1936, he had been a member of the American Communist Party in New York, for a year and a half.

>In April 1952, the Committee called on Kazan, under oath, to identify Communists from that period 16 years earlier. Kazan initially refused to provide names, but eventually named eight former Group Theatre members who he said had been Communists: Clifford Odets, J. Edward Bromberg, Lewis Leverett, Morris Carnovsky, Phoebe Brand, Tony Kraber, Ted Wellman, and Paula Miller, who later married Lee Strasberg. He testified that Odets quit the party at the same time that he did.[51] All the persons named were already known to HUAC, however.[5][52] The move cost Kazan many friends within the film industry, including playwright Arthur Miller.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elia_Kazan#HUAC_testimony

Attached: eliakazanbiography.jpg (306x466, 29K)

Flipped Harvey will name the gommies.

Also why does Kazan look like Juden Petersen?

TALMUD SCROLLS

Attached: 1024px-Talmud_set.jpg (640x448, 88K)

>Todd Purdum's new book, Something Wonderful, is about the creative partnership and strained personal relationship behind such hit shows as Oklahoma!, Carousel, South Pacific and The Sound of Music.

npr.org/2018/04/09/600818943/how-rodgers-and-hammerstein-revolutionized-broadway

Attached: somethingwonderful.jpg (306x466, 32K)

>carrying Something Wonderful

Attached: harveyweinsteinbooks3.jpg (634x786, 69K)

>carrying Kazan

Attached: harveyweinsteinbooks4.jpg (634x426, 38K)

Hmmmmmmmm

checked and praise Kek

Attached: mccarthystatedepartment.jpg (850x400, 83K)

>the same BASED NYPD that has the Weiner laptop and Hillary pedophile data took Harvey in as a witness so he can spill all the beans on the communist pedophile ruling class
Let's make it happen

Attached: kekmagic.jpg (680x979, 111K)

So is he about to expose more commies or Jew rapist producers in hollywood?

Harvey Weinstein did nothing wrong

so harvey is talkative?

>I would rather do what I did than crawl in front of a ritualistic Left and lie the way those other comrades did, and betray my own soul. I didn't betray it. I made a difficult decision.[29]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elia_Kazan#Legacy

Attached: Elia_Kazan_NYWTS.jpg (2091x2644, 708K)

Why not both?

Attached: oldtimepedowood.jpg (640x845, 97K)

It's his only way out at this point. He didn't make a run for it, so he clearly has a plan. Harvey's going to be singing unless he "suicides" before he can get the important stuff out.

Ideally. But the court has to offer him the plea deal. So if its a corrupt judge it isnt happening

BASED

Attached: 1527203209057.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

He's looking at spending the rest of his life inside if it doesn't go his way, you fuckin bet he's talkative

This is what you watch
A real American judge
OR
Some fucking NXIVM communist piece of shit stooge judge

He figuratively, literally, and spiritually wants to be saved.
Original Q said we'd never believe who would help take down the Pedowood fags.

Attached: trump power.jpg (1400x947, 105K)

>Original Q said we'd never believe who would help take down the Pedowood fags
>boomer LARPer
I'm just kidding
>Where were you when Trump and Weinstein smashed the Satanic communist pedophiles?

Attached: headasplode.gif (344x203, 575K)

>the same BASED NYPD that has the Weiner laptop and Hillary pedophile data too

Yeah people forget this, I think Guilanni might well have had a role to play in that

>yeah theyre entiled
>if you let me get fucked
>i will spill the beans

Amen dixie user

Attached: think.jpg (474x266, 16K)

Attached: sensible-chuckle.gif (250x250, 1.14M)

Attached: generalflynnhumaharveyhillary.jpg (750x780, 107K)

topkek

>ID

This is the only thing you should be concerned about.. it is connected to pizzagate, QFagFraudnon and the Elite...
It is ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
>when it is fully in place we will not have any recourse
It will be too late...
>the elite worship demons and satan
>Elon musk says we are summoning the demons with AI
>CERN mass sacrifice to Shiva
>the elite are worshiping technology
>AI will be their saving grace and god

youtu.be/CgY2N7E0eEs

We must stop THEM before it's too lateWe need to ask ourselves real questions like we used too!!!
>is Q a fraud?
>is Q disinfo?
>why wait so long?? So Podesta escapes or takes his death like Barbara Bush

We need to know what happened last week and WHY THE NEW TRIPCODE

youtu.be/C0I9hoqTed8

VIDEO also discusses
>Vanguard Group
The Major owner and controller of Western financial power ... THEY OWN EVERYTHING AND ARE CONNECTED TO
>NXIVM AND ALLISON MACK

the rabbit hole goes deep!!! Follow that white rabbit!
>why is DPRK folding
>what did Pompeo do/say
>why is pizzagate being hidden and slid!!!

Attached: 1527209630566.jpg (600x708, 67K)

Do you think Flynn would post this picture?

His son says he was hacked
>hmmm

it's in jew york. there's maybe 3 judges in the whole state that might not be on the take. and it's probably because they are low level scum already.

power can only take you so far.

top kekeke

Attached: 1517750142275.jpg (792x589, 119K)

Well...

Attached: schneidermansatan.jpg (524x655, 38K)

>knows where the bodies are buried

Attached: oprahgivesharveyagirl.jpg (960x950, 72K)

kekeke top

Attached: 1523229151937.jpg (1031x936, 183K)

Attached: 1523229085137.png (500x508, 163K)

>How to trick a goy col 4
>Getting Away with it The chosen ones story
> a shekel lost is annudah shoah

Oh good here comes the flak because we're over the target
Thanks for verifying

Attached: clap.gif (280x280, 368K)

i didn't say the police, they've already been through massive, decades long corruption scandals and were forced to reform. I'm not saying there aren't crooked NYPD, but compared to LAPD, it's like angels dancing.

Just Trump though right?
Clintons are OK?

Attached: epstein.jpg (310x89, 14K)

'Double Your Dating' by David DeAngelo.

Eric Schneiderman was the NY State DA
nydailynews.com/news/politics/protective-order-cohen-notes-schneiderman-abuse-denied-article-1.4008502

No it's called
>Elia Kazan: A Based American Jew Who Ratted Out Un-American Communist Jews

and the NYPD are currently investigating him at the request of the Mayor. The DA usually has to have someone from the police to recommend charges, not always, but there has to be a crime. NYPD has shown itself more than willing to investigate virtually anyone. but it doesn't matter if a judge gives them a slap on the wrist. no one in the bureaucracy can control judges. they can do pretty much whatever they want, which makes them more prone to outside influence.

Yes so let's hope that Harvey's attorney can bargain with a decent American judge and not some fucking communist NXIVM sex cult cabal judge lackey fuckface

i don't mean to be a naysayer, but if these were federal charges I would feel a lot more confident.

I feel like with the Kazan book he's making an implicit statement that he knows shit and is willing to bargain, given the Something Wonderful book. His braggadocio demeanor walking into the courthouse suggests he has a few cards up his sleeve. I don't see how that benefits anyone but himself. I don't see him talking unless he's sitting behind bars just for spite.

He's being investigated for sex crimes by NY federal prosecutors as well

Attached: 40b4f9b76c3790d720bcd97c42ede831--brat-pitt-vampire.jpg (640x640, 65K)

yes
bullshit he can say it until he's blue in the face that's utter crap. Flyn wanted to let them know he played a hand in them going down and there is a reason he posted a picture of the two of them alongside the man who was in handcuffs on national TV breaking a 1 year twitter silence to do so.

I'm ok with spite
>arrest me?
>fine
>I'm taking the whole fucking thing down with me

Attached: imokwiththis.png (800x445, 279K)

>Epstein's Rabbit Hole: Mossad,MI6,KGB Spy,Sex Trafficking and Hollywood

scribd.com/document/321661872/All-About-the-Jeffrey-Epstein-Pedo-Network

Attached: 1527259122013.jpg (2100x1200, 1.4M)

qz.com/1289310/harvey-weinstein-surrenders-holding-a-book-about-elia-kazan/

Culture of Critique

Attached: NBhvGJq.png (1182x1562, 2.28M)

Attached: 1525360354556.png (748x937, 558K)

Truth. A bunch of whores that have passed their prime that willingly fucked him or watched him shower for roles regret it and are cunting about for notoriety. The whole thing is a pathetic attempt for clickbait, money, and to take shots at Trump.