Chicongo restaurants getting raided by ICE

ICE has finally come to the Chicongoland area, causing some restaurant closures because most of them employ illegal beaners. Local babyboomers and beaners are protesting the raids as usual.

From Fox 32 Chicago
>Some restaurants in west suburban St. Charles had to close this week. They say they didn't have enough staff after a series of surprise raids by immigration agents.

>Now, immigration activists are calling on the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency -- or "ICE" -- to back off. They say the raids are hurting families and businesses.
amp.fox32chicago.com/news/local/suburban-restaurants-close-after-surprise-raids-by-ice-agents

From the Daily Herald
>"We denounce and we condemn the ICE presence in and around Aurora because we've heard they were present here Wednesday," Garcia said. "We take no issue with the targeting of people with warrants and criminal convictions. But we strongly oppose when these agents begin questioning otherwise innocent people while on their way to finding the ones their looking for."

dailyherald.com/amp-article/20180524/news/180529249/

Attached: 1100x619.jpg (1100x619, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotonight.wttw.com/2018/05/22/sanctuary-restaurants-offer-support-employees-little-protection
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>no human being is illegal
No, but your presence is. Get out.

Interestingly these faggots already outed themselves as illegal alien employers by calling themselves 'Sanctuary Restaurants'

chicagotonight.wttw.com/2018/05/22/sanctuary-restaurants-offer-support-employees-little-protection

>Peek into the window or door of dozens of Chicago eateries and you’ll see it: a yellow, boldface sign that reads “SANCTUARY RESTAURANT.”

Attached: 44238099001_5394030298001_5394024010001-vs.jpg (640x360, 35K)

>St. Charles
Not Chicago, its an hour and a half away

>t. Rogers Parkfag

>willingly supporting slave labor
Dems, Dems never change.

Attached: 1486590852463.png (1276x1344, 1.49M)

>St. Charles
that's nowhere fucking near Chicago, you idiots

t. someone who actually lives in Pilsen, a town that needs purging so fucking bad

this is good news, thanks OP

These are Chicago suburbs.

They are meaningless, a small dent.

All the illegals are in Chicago city proper. There is a place there where every illegal arrives and stays inside of Chicago. It is so packed with Mexicans that it is known as the Mexico of the Midwest. There is not a single white person there. It is full of cartel operatives and gangs that they deal with. Every Mexican independence day they have a parade there. All the signs are in Spanish. All the vendors speak Spanish and there are certain stores where they cannot even speak English.

Attached: literally_chicago.jpg (425x229, 46K)

Pilsen is at least gentrifying, slowly but surely. East Pilsen looks liveable.

nICE...

>Roger park
I'm sorry user
t. Evanston fag

i don't think these people get what illegal alien means... like what seperates an immigrant from an illegal alien

They don't even get english, of course they don't get what illegal alien means.

live there can confirm

I hope everyone of those faggots go out of business and are charged with their crimes. Fuck them.

Attached: 1523551197166.jpg (819x895, 133K)

>t. Evanston fag
Someone needs to burn down that massive BLM sign in front of the unitarian church

as a chiraqi i can confirm. pollacks and beans have overrun the place

Where is this place? Visiting Chicago soon want to know where to avoid.

the entire downtown area is like a war zone

Little Village

Lake in the Hills here. Brings a tear to my eye. Thank god for ICE

>flying the flag and colors of another country
>We want to be US citizens!

FUCK
THAT
SHIT

Attached: mexicans be like.jpg (500x500, 51K)

Now where the fuck will I exploit cheap labor to fill my fat gut with cheap Mexican food that I can take pictures of with my brand new iPhone so I can gloat about it on Twitter or Instagram so all my friends will know how inclusive and progressive I am? Fuck you Drumpf supporters. You have really done it this time.

Attached: 13BF1D52-9656-4C40-BBCF-D876B0B9935A.jpg (988x1059, 174K)

Rogars Park fag here, I don't think most Evenston fags have ever seen our niggers down here.

That middle girl looks kinda Jewish

thats not gonna help the black crime problem

Look at all those virtue signaling cunts.

scanner threads gonna be good

stay off the lakefront path over the weekend boys. yoots like to invade, block the trail, beat normies up and steal their bikes!

Attached: 632271362.jpg (1024x683, 341K)

Can't have the cake and eat it too

What's considered downtown? Someone said stay north of the 55 and I'd be good. Accurate?

yeah. stay in rich/upscale areas and youll be fine.

Baby boomers mad that we're deporting their slave labor now.

>I don't think most Evenston fags have ever seen our niggers down here.
I grew up in Evanston, it has plenty of niggers around ETHS and the canal

>wander into country illegally
>steal tax money for social services
>commit crimes
>illegal kids fuck up schools

and people support this shit

Attached: 1325974350892.jpg (180x225, 8K)

>lake of the hillbilly
Fixed it for you.

t. Former Barrington fag

I never thought I would see the day when leftists would openly support slave labor and scabs. The absolute state of leftists. I'm a free-market leaning individual, but the right wing needs to adopt the trade-unionists into our platform. This hurts American workers. How any leftist can support this is beyond me.

>tfw i left america when i had finished my degree and my student visa expired
fugg what was i thinking? i could have my own support group and i could berry my tongue inside the pooper of the QT with green t-shirt any time i wanted

>Local babyboomers and beaners are protesting the raids as usual
Are you implying they shouldn't?

illegals are cheap labour with no labour-rights. they're basically slaves

>I am competing for restaurant jobs
Please. Just learn something valuable, and stop bitching about brown people occupying entry-level jobs.