No Abortion in Ireland

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners now at the hour of our deaths Amen

Attached: Blessed_Virgin_Mary.jpg.pagespeed.ic.GuPjyVaMoC.jpg (278x368, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15765294/r
youtube.com/watch?v=ILFBqwK5tt4
youtube.com/watch?v=3h6JJ_FxyA8
m.independent.ie/irish-news/all-the-lads-in-the-gym-are-voting-yes-taoiseach-casts-his-vote-36945774.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_birth_control_methods#Effectiveness
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Blocks your path.

"Top of the mornin' to ya"

Attached: _101745336_gettyimages-962275296.jpg (375x210, 20K)

Attached: Pickles.png (500x769, 618K)

you guys too? liberals and cucks here are pushinh really hard for it to be legal to kill unborn children.
praying that they fail at this in both our countries

Attached: abortionguide.gif (1402x970, 256K)

strawpoll.me/15765294/r
LET'S TRY AND BUMP UP THE NO VOTE, GUYS

You better not fuck this one up, Paddy. Or it's the famine again for ya.

I know this isn't the right place to ask this, but does anyone know how to remove neodymium magnets from a foreskin?

FUCK. who is this guy from? I'm having tip of the tongue syndrome

They hate Catholics

Attached: abortion.jpg (788x600, 134K)

prayer is the only answer

Isn't he Better Call Saul?

nevermind I got it, saul goodman

Magnets got you into this mess. More magnets will definitely get you out of it.

Just went back to my old town to vote no.
>in my old primary school
>in my old classroom
>two women handing out the forms
>one of them was in my primary school class
>was always really nice to me
>haven't seen her since 2003
>recognizes me and smiles
>we talk for a minute
>vote
>say goodbye and leave
I'd totally forgotten about her, and how nice she is. Made my day a little better

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners now at the hour of our deaths
Amen.

Attached: maria_4.jpg (1600x1200, 262K)

Bob Odenkirk
Mr Show

youtube.com/watch?v=ILFBqwK5tt4

liberals are so brainwashed into thinking its ok to kill unborn children because they dont feel like wearing protection, at the expense of the tax payer too. How do you unfuck this level of scrambled brains.

So many sasanigh trying to tell the free people of ireland how to think

I hate to say it, but we're going to need photographic evidence so this can be a legendary thread

Attached: IMG_0105.jpg (390x299, 41K)

Ignore the shill
Ignore the meme flags
There is a silent No vote
There are people who said yes to avoid being targeted but voted no
If you haven't voted yet, get out and vote
A yes vote will fundamentally damage our society
Get out and vote no

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit; as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Attached: B544FD27-DB32-4285-B959-160EA7C539B8.png (548x720, 316K)

Yes the (((free people))) of Ireland know what's best for you potato goys

Apparantly big rural turnout, could be good news for the No side.

You can't unfuck it, you can only fuck up "liberals".

Prayers to your little island

Lmao. You may change your mind on this when you see what the demographic shift hit 60-40.

Luck and grace be with you, potatoe brothers

When will we know the results?

I just leave this here.
youtube.com/watch?v=3h6JJ_FxyA8

This will be the final straw.
Divine wrath will clean this abomination.

Exit poll comes out later tonight. Counting begins at 9am, final result should come out tomorrow afternoon.

Lord Jesus, you are the source and lover of life.
Reawaken in us respect for every human life.

Help us to see in each child the marvellous work of our Creator.
Open our hearts to welcome every child
as a unique and wonderful gift.

Guide the work of doctors, nurses and midwives.
May the life of a mother and her baby in the womb
be equally cherished and respected.

Help those who make our laws to uphold
the uniqueness and sacredness of every human life,
from the first moment of conception to natural death.

Give us wisdom and generosity to build a society that cares for all.

Together with Mary, your Mother,
in whose womb you took on our human nature,
Help us to choose life in every decision we take.

We ask this in the joyful hope of eternal life with you,
and in the communion of the Blessed Trinity.

Amen.

Our Lady of Knock, pray for us.
All the Saints of Ireland, pray for us.

Contraception doesn't work perfectly, even if you use it perfectly. Some minority of people are still going to get accidentally pregnant. You have an awfully simplistic view of the world.

Amen
voted already
no will win 70/30

Attached: OurLady.jpg (957x652, 21K)

>My mother's womb should theoretically be a place where I don't get murdered
>autistic screeching
Fucking abort yourself

The contraceptive pill is around 90% effective, at times it can be 99% effective. It's very unlikely that it will fail, although I do accept that it's possible.

With a bloody insurgency

Only fear can keep leftists in line. This is why they love truck driving Muslims.

Based Italia poster

Attached: 1524051431059.jpg (700x816, 254K)

If you want abortion then you SHOULD be told what to think motherfucker

THIS

When does the vote counting start?

>lmao
>jackass
Fuck off back to your hole, pedo. Fire awaits you.

9am tomorrow morning. An exit poll is going to be released later tonight; I think at 11:30pm Irish time. Although don't quote me on that latter time.

If you cant use contraception correctly, you deserve to die.
You have a moronic view of the world, FAGGOT

m.independent.ie/irish-news/all-the-lads-in-the-gym-are-voting-yes-taoiseach-casts-his-vote-36945774.html I am sick of looking at this blundering faggot's face.

That 1% is an awful lot when you consider how many people there are in a country. It's so ridiculous that you're all campaigning for them to suffer because maybe we can teach reddit a lesson.

Just got back from voting. Nothing to be done now but wait.

>old primary school
same here
there's s steady stream of people coming out of the church going to the polling station
traditional area
didn't see any one that looked like a yes

I certainly hope you're right.

If you use it correctly, it can still fail. Check it out: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_birth_control_methods#Effectiveness

Please user, protect our children. God bless Ireland.

you have a Loicence for that prayer?
but agreed:
Gegrüßet seist du, Maria, voll der Gnade, der Herr ist mit dir. Du bist gebenedeit unter den Frauen, und gebenedeit ist die Frucht deines Leibes, Jesus. Heilige Maria, Mutter Gottes, bitte für uns Sünder jetzt und in der Stunde unseres Todes. Amen

useless shower of cunts

Not really; not every person in a country is sexually active; putting it into comparison, we're talking about a few hundred people this could realistically effect; children and those over the age of 45 (around the time when menopause hits) are not going to be affected. It's going really going to hit a select demographic, and 1% of that select demographic is probably only in the thousands, if not hundreds in Ireland.

Amen.

You gotta be shitting me. In Ireland they don't count the votes right away? Why is that?

There's the good old contraceptive measure which works 100%, it's called keeping your legs together.

>We live In such a degenerate society that it's OK to whore around shamelessly and it's also ok to not suffer the consequence of that behavior and making the innocent unborn pay the price

Attached: 1527141006906.jpg (863x600, 160K)

I don't know. I suppose the exit poll tonight might provide a decent indicator of how the vote will play out. I wonder if they count the votes all as one or do they release the results for each constituency at a time?

Zdrava Marija, milosti polna, Gospod je s teboj.
Blagoslovljena si med ženami
in blagoslovljen je sad tvojega telesa Jezus.

Sveta Marija mati božja prosi za nas grešnike,
zdaj in ob naši smrtni uri. Amen.

I can understand how gay marriage passed a few years ago with the shaken faith of Ireland given the scandals of the Church but surely Ireland cannot so quickly then go to vote away the 8th right? It breaks my heart to even see it as a possibility.

can confirm massive rural turn-out since 7am
reckon it could hit 70%
never seen it as busy in 20years voting

Attached: pitbullsvoteNo.jpg (570x380, 37K)

>gay poo in the loo Taoiseach
>pozzed up faggot minister for health
>lesbian Jew children's minister

A No vote then crush these cunts in the next general election.

I offer up my energy, let the bogtrotters purge the baby killers.

How are the chances of Ireland standing strong?
Also do you trust the voting process?

Even with your maths, that equals to more than a couple of hundred. Which is besides the point anyway, because there's no reason we should allow hundreds of people to suffer for no good reason.

Attached: ireland-population-pyramid-2016.gif (610x425, 60K)

I go to school in Galway (18) and most people i know are voting No. Have some faith.

Dios te salve, Maria. Llena eres de gracia. El señor es contigo, bendita tu eres entre todas las mujeres y bendito es el fruto de tu vientre, Jesus.
Santa Maria, Madre de Dios, ruega por nosotros pecadores, ahora y en la hora de nuestra muerte. Amen

Better than the gay marriage referendum, for sure. The voting process seems fine atm, I don't see any problems. I say there will be several points in it.

Gob bless you.

Gob bless you

when is your referendum

The success rates for contraception are much better than they used to be 20 to 25 years ago; medicine has improved drastically in that regard. We probably would be talking about a lot of people that this would effect if we were talking in 1990 or 1995. But it seems that the longer that time passes; the less and less risk there will be of contraception failing. It's good to look at things at the bigger picture.

put the fuckers on trial for murder and treason and hang the fuckers off the ha'penny bridge

You should stop people shooting schools if thats how you want to act.

At least we're gonna get them early, not 16 years down the line.

The West is Awake
Fair play lads
we have to clean up this country

So you need millions of foreigners pouring in because muh economy and birth rate/population.
But you must also kill your children still in their mother's womb?

Attached: IMG_4475.gif (442x329, 3.29M)

That's like saying we should be jumping off cliffs because one day maybe we'll invent hover boots.

That's literally our governments plan for the next few decades
Abort Irish babies
Import brown babies

We must vote no.

we won't have a referendum, the congress will vote the 13th of june, after a series of "debates" (pic related)

Attached: image_content_9573778_20180417215947.jpg (641x360, 28K)

No, it's not. Ideally, the most sure-effective way of not becoming pregnant is to not have sex. So, ideally people shouldn't "be jumping off cliffs" unless they're prepared for the fall.

any link to a tv to follow the referendum?
also, expected timetable for polls closing, time to count votes, etc?
thanks for info guyz

Stop this degeneracy

Attached: 076.png (860x684, 228K)

Polls close at 10pm; exit poll out around 11:30 apparently, counting does not begin until 9am tomorrow morning, and final results should be done by the afternoon.

Wait, what the fuck? No counting until tomorrow?

>counting does not begin until 9am tomorrow morning
W-WEW

btw thanks lad

wish it we could

Attached: c7utBhn.jpg (489x869, 93K)

'Sé do bheatha, a Mhuire, atá lán de ghrásta,
tá an Tiarna leat.
Is beannaithe thú idir mná
Agus is beannaithe toradh do bhroinne, íosa.
A Naomh-Mhuire, a Mháthair Dé,
guigh orainn na peacaigh,
Anois agus ar uair ár mbáis.
Ámen.

And your president even said he wouldn't veto it. What a joke. This is why abortion activists win, because nobody is even willing to take a stand and refuse their actions. When you divide political parties and act like its a legitimate debate you concede that they may have some moral reasoning. They do not.

Yeah. No counting until tomorrow unfortunately.

Attached: DeDZpuiWsAURhN6.jpg (1200x874, 76K)

I don't understand why some of you Christians pray to the virgin Mary, she is NOT Omnipresent, you waste you prayers when you send them to her, can you imagine her receiving all your prayers at once? She is NOT God, you would drive her to insanity if she actually received your prayers. DIRECT THEM TO GOD AND JESUS WHOM ACTUALLY HAVE THE ABILITY TO RECEIVE THEM ALL AT ONCE.

I don't understand some "Christians" it's like they can't help but find some way to turn Christianity into some pagan goddess worship religion.

Bunch of cunts at the traffic lights holding up beep for yes signs, getting a lot of beeps, hopefully its just lip service. I want to see their salt tomorrow evening.

I thought it was relevant in the context of abortion.

Proddy yanks...

it'll just be run again

Ireland has abandoned God, god will abandon us - read Jeremiah. We deserve it. Were a few matches short from sacrificing our children to other gods by burning them alive; this time were doing it by snapping their spinal column and sucking them out of the womb, all in the name of the new gods of the world.

Give me the picture on the ground near you, and the county that you voted in, Eirefriends.

Our Lady appeared to me last week
she's watching everything today