Hello this is Doug Ford the leader of the PC party of Ontario...

Hello this is Doug Ford the leader of the PC party of Ontario. The election is coming down to the wire and we need all the help we can get. I'm coming to you in a time of need. Is there anything you can do to help us secure more votes?

Attached: Screenshot_20180525-111349~2.png (1312x1114, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FYzNN_D1ZfI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

We need Doug Ford to win!

Please help me.

Day of the fucking rake when

>Is there anything you can do to help us secure more votes?
Resign.

i gotta leave this shit hole I just don't know where to go

The Jow Forums memes army is on the case sir. God speed.

Spoiler: It's every day. This country has been in the shitter for 15+ years now.

I promise to throw up the okay hand sign all the time if I win.

Bump

>people being semi serious
lmao, the PCs have managed to lose a double digit lead to the fucking NDP, you deserve to choke with the shit campaign thats been run

who? explain what these parties stand for

PC is CONSERVATIVE
NDP is pansexual Communist
Liberal is.... Liberal.

Bump

Americans living near the Canadian border should come across and vote PC, use their own tactics against them :^)

Attached: 1510458761523.jpg (500x506, 56K)

Wow, is the weedman really that unpopular now? 19% in the biggest Canadian province is poor.

PC is Jew dick sucking Evangelical party of Canada. You kill it with fire and vote for anyone but them.

He may help.

youtube.com/watch?v=FYzNN_D1ZfI

I think he wants to give money or something?

SEND BASED DOUG FORD YOUR ENERGY SENPAI

Attached: 1520735280887.jpg (619x501, 164K)

But twitter banned me. Also, where the fuck is canada?

he's been dropping in popularity but this is more to do with our turbodyke liberal premier Wynne fucking everything up the last 4 years

Bump

Hey Doug,
It's very simple and you need to understand. We aren't your personal army.
However there is 1 thing that will give incentive to the hacker known as Jow Forums. Its 1 simple very important question that you need to answer with a pure heart.

What is your opinion on Jewish Supremacy and the over representation of Jewish influence in Academia, The justice system, the education system, and the Canadian deepstate?

Attached: Frank.jpg (1484x2673, 237K)

if you chose to not take a public stance on this matter, I understand. You can always dog whistle but the effects are much less effective.

>Doug Ford is posting this
Jew get the gas

Doug here. I hate Jews and desu senpai.

Your children will be Muslim sex slaves. Stop resisting

Attached: 1527265771172.jpg (585x560, 141K)

Wait wtf I didn't type those words. Tbh senpai ***

Conservative Leaf here, no fucking way would I vote for this fat fucking retard. How fucking dumb and low can we go here? A Ford? WTF

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-25 at 10.09.29 AM.png (254x342, 154K)

Tbh senpai

U forgot to turn off ur meme flag

Hmmmmmm

holy shit, is this actually Doug? Have you watched any of Patrick Little's campaign?

doug its a word filter that the zionist moderators of this channel use to fuck with the users here.
try writing S oyboy without the space

when is your next interview? Is there anything you could do to signal us?

Basedboy

Lol I don't get it. Why do they do that.

because Zionist pro Israel supremacist mods are S oyboys that cant take the bantz

Bump

Yeah he's a faghot. All this shit disappears when it gets to page ten right? How long does that usually take desu senpai basedboy

Pic with timestamp fatass.

>
I don't think Pat is a faggot. I think he may win.

if your worried about being associated with fascists, Nazis and white identitarians. Its too late, people already call you the Nazi candidate.

The thread will be archived after page 10, unless we keep it bumped then it archives after the bump limit at 300 posts allowing it to go to page 10.

Archived for how long and where?

If you enjoy reading books, you should read Culture of Critique.
also this

in the cloud, forever. Plausible deniability, so you need not worry to much. Not like your advocating for anything bad.

Fuck. Why does it say I can't delete my post.

It doesnt matter, nobody believes actual important people come to this Mongolian basket weaving discussion board. I will stop bumping if that is your wish for this to just fade away.
you can write sage in the options so that the thread does not get bumped to the top page

i hope you win, Saskatchewan stands with Ford
saged

>actual important people
>leader of the provincial conservative party of ontario
would probably be the least surprising.
also Im pretty sure shatner visits /tv/, and robin williams visited /a/