Tommy Robinson Nabbed by Gov Thugs

Holllly shit, I didn't even realize this was possible. UK makes a political arrest *and* makes reporting on that arrest illegal! Holy fucking shit the UK never ceases to surprise me.

twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/1000026509380280320

Attached: uk_yes.png (1968x1714, 388K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S3iC6Sz2ocM
thesun.co.uk/news/6376643/tommy-robinson-english-defence-league-edl-arrested-facebook-video-grooming-trial/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/tommy-robinson-arrested-leeds-court-child-grooming-trial-edl-founder-latest-a8368821.html
youtube.com/watch?v=syn3kFlOXqw
twitter.com/GerardBattenMEP/status/1000022443908587520
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the arrest youtube.com/watch?v=S3iC6Sz2ocM

The state of UK. What a fucking disgrace. Any country that refuses to protect thier children doesn't have a future.

oh shit missed the main thread 172864833

PLEASE GET RAPED TO DEATH
L
E
A
S
E

G
E
T

R
A
P
E
D

T
O

D
E
A
T
H

what do you mean by this?

The meme flaggot has been spamming that on the last thread. Sad!

LMAOOOOOOOOO LIFE SENTENCE FOR CRITISIZING BIG BLACK COCK. THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF SHARIASTAN

I mean I hope Tommy Robinson is raped to death for being a racist retard. Sorry for the confusion.

this is actually quite scary, even worse is the fact that UK men will let this slide. I dont blame them however, since they likely just dont want to go to jail.

Well these seem to be up & the commenters are PISSED:

thesun.co.uk/news/6376643/tommy-robinson-english-defence-league-edl-arrested-facebook-video-grooming-trial/

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/tommy-robinson-arrested-leeds-court-child-grooming-trial-edl-founder-latest-a8368821.html

You dont blame them because you're a leaf pussy and would do the same thing. God damn when are you fags going to do something about your tyrannical government

bump
Tommy might not see the outside of jail again.
Good luck Tommy, but you're probably gonna get shanked.

>Good luck Tommy, but you're probably gonna get shanked.
I fuckin hope so, fuck that guy

The UK gov is totally predatory at this point.

He doesn't agree with Islamification of his country - this does NOT mean hes racist.

PS : You sound like a fucking cunt.

A commie cheering on political violence? What a surprise

Speak for yourself, are you running for office yet? Have you voted Little? How many people have you talked to about the JQ today?

You sound like an evil, stupid person.

>PS : You sound like a fucking cunt.
I'm on pol, is being a cunt not allowed anymore?

And yes he is a racist, there are countless incidents of him making racist statements, not just against Muslims.

An American defending a boorish lout? What a surprise

who fucking cares? what does that word even mean anymore? being white?

That's not true...I'm not evil

No, most of my friends are white. Zero of them are racists, sexists, homophobes or Islamophobes.

You're a pussy, you said it yourself. You would be too afraid of going to the gulag to stand up to tyranny

We all know what you are...
A filthy kike.

they are faking it, afraid to speak out against what is considered cool nowadays. They will all stab you in the back and fall in line when the fascists take over your government.

>have a suspended sentence for contempt of court
>move freely outside court
>get sentenced
the UK deserves itself
you didn't deserve Hitler's mercy

where are you even from? why do you hide your country of origin?

>racist statements
Sauce?

Quit putting words in my mouth, I have no right to say that others should stand up risking their freedom. I never said I wouldn't. My future is sealed, either I will be in the Gulags or parliament in New Berlin

What the fuck does plod say between 31 + 35 second. "Your threatened to kill them [inaudible]"

t. commie

This is bad bait. Why do you require this level of attention? Help me understand.

I guess I won't stand up against political violence against commies, huh

bump

Attached: 1500933925953.jpg (350x351, 23K)

They have no freedom to risk

Based police state

merka, just felt like derailing

You seem like an attention whore more than anything else.

Attached: 1518196051054.jpg (402x431, 23K)

They're trying to disappear him

I dont think they have a loicense for that...

I still have no right to suggest others should go to jail over an opinion I personally hold.

He will be dead in 3 weeks

so he got arrested for reporting a court trial but other journos can do it without problems? whats going on in brit land

They're already going to jail

President Trump must call out the UK's crimes, or the West is already fucked.

We cannot let this shit happen.

Attached: 1523155064257.png (800x565, 872K)

other Jounos wont report on the trials, hence Tommy Robinson's rise to fame.

I would go one step further and say they are already in Jail and actual prison is just the green mile.

one question I ask myself for a while is: how many niggers, muds etc have already infiltrated the institutions. wouldnt be surprised if there are literally foreigners using their power to prosecute native brits. are there any numbers?

Well it's turned into a dystopian police state. But the brits on pol will keep telling everyone how based they are because of brexit. Fucking lol

Right, so you have to blame them and tell them how stupid they are

>B-but why?! I was such a good goy!

t. Tommy Robinsōy

This!
Please kek, make it happen.

There is nothing wrong with being racist or being against Jewish Supremacy.

maybe remind them about a missed opportunity, bashing people that are being oppressed is not helpful and it stinks of Jewish demoralization and defeatism.
im not calling you a kike, just dont fall for their tricks.

BASED EDL STANDS BY THE JEWS! BASED TOMMY STANDS BY THE JEWS!

Attached: edl-jew2.jpg (500x375, 36K)

Rest in peace Tommy. He will get killed if he doesn't run with white supremacist.

Attached: 1527216435363.png (591x422, 24K)

This is what happens to political dissidents. Anybody who is surprised is simply stupid. These people openly oppose the system and yet think that the system will leave them alone.

oh, well in that case I dont give a fuck what happens to Tommy. What a dumbass, muh muslims are biggest enemy, I stand with Israel....

Only Jews have the right to a free press/free speech in bongland. They are trying to do the same thing everywhere.

This is the only way to save Britain. We have to get Trump to attack their government for silencing free speech. We have to get the Judenpresse to attack Trump for bringing it up, it's the only way to get the average cucked Brit to hear about it.

UK still ranks above US in press freedom.

Attached: press_freedom.png (1723x969, 62K)

Meaningless statistics, 'press freedom' to those orgs means the amount of power and public respect given to international media, not the degree to which people are allowed to freely publish information.
They consider Trump calling CNN 'fake news' an attack on 'press freedom'.

Unironically this will make a really good murdoch murdoch episode

All these filthy goblins and goblins disguised as nazi larpers, somebody really doesn’t want this discussed

Hello GCHQ

Ex police officer reats to Tommy's arrest
youtube.com/watch?v=syn3kFlOXqw

I wonder what her opinion on Israel and the ZOG is. I could guess.

Oh, shit did they use that blackout code?

Why the fuck is the UK such a Orwellian shithole? I mean Sweden is just a shithole.

It is getting out big time, FAIL FAIL FAIL !
twitter.com/GerardBattenMEP/status/1000022443908587520

good riddance to Tommy. The muslim run prisons are going to be tough for him.

Jew confirmed

get cancer, muzrat

Hey ever heard of this dirty capitalist creation called "food"? Fuckin crazy stuff man

lulwhut?

you do know that wommy wobinson loves zionism and zionists?

Attached: 1521501049808.png (611x559, 378K)

Controlled opposition.
Jewish.
Changed name from Rubenstein.
Can't trust anything he does/says. GCHQ probably harassing him for being a foreign agent or somesuch.

Attached: arrested jew.webm (710x400, 530K)

>let's bring Jews into this for the sake of it
The absolute state of divide and conquer shills

your clearly not woke as to why Muslims are in your country user.

I posted this on ptg and they told me to tweet to

Tucker
Don Jr

What happened Britain? I can't even laugh anymore, at this point it's just sad. It's like watching your father who you loved so much go senile, it's heartbreaking. How did you let yourselves fall so far?

Attached: 1365968469303.png (855x717, 35K)