Japanese Man Yuta vs Nobita

They're both ethnic Japanese youtubers who cover topics regarding Japan but recently Nobita has started to talk about immigration to Japan etc... And Japanese Man Yuta made this response video where he basically says that Nobita's opinions are bigoted:
youtube.com/watch?v=vx1iAaoP0o8
I'm losing hope considering the like/dislike ratio... The comments are ridiculous too. Civic nationalists better explain to us how they even think democracy is an option when a big majority thinks like this.

Attached: 11231039128411.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vhg-Nl2TP3E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Nobita is a based samurai Honorary Aryan
youtube.com/watch?v=vhg-Nl2TP3E

Yuta is cucked, betraying his ancestors.

Attached: TheJewsFearTheSamurai.png (600x329, 180K)

Fuck off with your yellow fever.

>nobita cant get yapanese poonery. Nobita small peen
>foreign peen takes all yapanese poonery. NO IMMIGRANT! FUCK YOU!
BS apart hes just making money at your expense.

Pro-Tip: Yuta Aoki the guy in the videos is fucking hated by Japs for white worshipping.

Shit forgot to upload this. There's theories floating around about him being a mentally ill incel.

Attached: 1505489092240.jpg (1024x744, 224K)

>Yuta
>Ethnic Japanese

Attached: doubt.jpg (800x450, 26K)

link the vid in question, not the response cunt

Yuta comes off as a hired shill to me. I don't think any of his arguments hold any weight to them. He generally debates everything with: "I visited country X and these people seem OK to me".

While Nobita is arguing that these type of people come into his country and bend the rules of Japan through the use of victim shaming. Which is true. Not only do they victim shame, but they also ask for equal rights that are generally reserved for people who were born in Japan. Or became citizens through legal means.

Yuta seems like he was hired to come in and try to defuse any argument that Nobita has. Yuta seems very disingenuous.

What's the samurai custom when a Japanese wants to duel with another Japanese? Do they go at it with some katanas in a field? I'd like to see this very much between Yuta and Nobita. Nobita looks like he's got that kamikaze bushido craziness in his eyes. Yuta looks like some Okinawan reject whos grandma probably jumped off a cliff during the invasion instead of fighting back

What website do you think you're on?

Dear bracks

nobita based sumrai yuta numale cuck

nobita is a retard
yuta is accurate
neither are correct, because it's opinions on both sides

>nobita is a retard
>yuta is accurate
>neither are correct, because it's opinions on both sides

How can one be accurate but not correct? That statement does not make any sense. Nobita makes a really strong case and is more than likely correct, given that most European countries are fucked because they let immigrants in. Nobita does not want Japan to turn into a shithole like Haiti just because a very vocal minority decided to victim shame a majority of homologous people.

>Japanese Man Yuta vs Nobita
is this anime fight?

nobita looks like he smells like poop

Why does Yuta have a more Chad appearance while Nobita looks like the typical low T asian, yet they attitudes are the reverse?

Use your fucking flag, you degenerate flagmeme cunt. Also Yuta dude sounds very sound and well balanced. If travelling and getting to know other cultures and people doesnt expand and widen your knowledge, then sure sitting in your moms basements while wearinf unchanged dirty undies and stuffing junki food does actually enrich your knowledge. Get real you vermin piece of shit.

I MAKE THESE THREADS FIRST AND NOBODY POSTS

THEN THIS HAPPENS EVERYTIME

REEEE EE FUCK YOU GUYS

>his first argument is the "what even is black" routine
just fuck this world, we are beyond hope

>hurr meme flag! I hate meme flag!
literally every fucking thread with you flaggots. If you want to fucking spaz out about queer shit like flags then go to fucking Jow Forums.

Attached: 1526674920645.jpg (522x513, 81K)

another flaggot who loves his cancerous geoflags and how shitty they've made this (admittedly already) shit board.

Don't use memeflags and it won't be a problem.

Attached: 1524255091825.jpg (780x3832, 389K)

>memeflags are the problem
no, this is the problem
>canadian makes a post
>haha leaf! cucked leaf! lol XD
>swede makes a post
>haha sven! cuckshed! lol XD
>jap makes a post
>haha based! le jews fear samurai! XD
>brit makes a post
>haha allah ackbar! lol part and parcel! XD

you're all fucking newfags and cancer. kill yourselves

sorry diego, here's a (you) though

It only happens if you make a shitty post, le 56% face.

Attached: 1460178382136.jpg (948x1280, 276K)

Nobita-san knows what is up.
He is the only type of real Nihonjin, traitors like "Japanese" man Yuta are cryptojews who would happily sell their homeland to the multi-kulti JWO.

Sounds like it's live debate time

Attached: nobita1.jpg (590x286, 24K)

Reddit weeaboos.

I could tell that Yuta was a sneaky little fuck that hates white people after watching just a couple of his videos. He's an americanized SJW asian and always trying to imply that white hatred to neutral Japanese normies that just view us with amusement or curiosity.

He sounds like a fucking retard when he speaks and his eyelids barely open maybe he has been smoking too much of the herbal jew during his visits to Pal- err I mean "Israel".

>Nobita : heres the facts, the charts, and their sources, therefore the conclusion is niggers gonna nig
>Yuta : in my opion ya rascist
welps, i guess yuta wins this round

Attached: jews fear the samurai 2.png (599x801, 387K)

It's exactly different cultures and their own peculiarities that make me oppose mass migration.

>tfw quarter Chinese

w-w-would my ancestors t-try to jew me?
Fucking chinks why would anyone want to emulate something so horrific and vile?

>you must know their tricks to defend against them
pretty solid conclusion as to why jewery should be studied

Yuta has a kind of okama aura around him he is probably secretly bumming guys.

Japanese will not tell you about what they really think. So see historical example of how Japanese government treat immigrants.

Case 1 Brazilian workers
Brought many Japanese Brazilian workers to Japan. Sent them home when economy went to shit.

Case 2 Thai national born in Japan and grew up in Japan

Sent home

"Japanese man" Yuta also shills for the "muh low birthrates" lie.
Nobitaさん is based.

This board is for the discussion of politically incorrect content.

Yuta is like: "let me politically correct Nobita's video for u"... so I can live in peace.

I kinda like that Western Youtube arguing culture is invading Japan. They inflicted anime upon us, we can give them back that cancer.

Attached: 1519743128423.gif (487x560, 898K)

anime website