Am really pissly about people saying white people are slave owners

So I Did some Researth about my Family this is what I found out

Attached: 2azyw9.jpg (500x500, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/ppzevg/hey-v12n5
youtu.be/RVVZKLTiqAU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1525746338331.jpg (384x549, 60K)

Same here. Bunch of 6th or 7th child lines. Share croppers all the way down. No slaves owned.

>tfw ancestors came in 1905

Attached: 1527137260047.png (250x242, 112K)

My family came into this great nation during the great potato famine.
And where treated like niggers when we ported the men moved right from the boats carrying us to the boats to fight for the North.
We were pawns in a war we had nothing to do with.
But now I am just another slave owning white man..
Niggers I guess cant read a history book.

I found out my family be in America since 1700s. Least on my dad's side. Mothers 1800s I think. even my Grandmother family I wounld be supreed if her family in the 1600s

Here.
vice.com/en_us/article/ppzevg/hey-v12n5
Back before vice was a lefty rag, they actually reported some interesting things. Only about 2% of America owned slaves.
It’s an interesting read and can be used to shut down any reperation discussion.

Most whites in America are colonials with a minor admixture of injun.

That... that's the worst image macro I've ever seen. May God have mercy on your soul.

My ancestor owned slaves and I dont really give a fuck
Show me one law they violated

We're unfortunately infested with r*edditors and facebook-tier boomers. It's why you see people unironically posting image macros like this.

Start researching the history of the Jewish slave trade in Europe and the US. When people say "white" they are thinking about jews.

Attached: jewish slave ships.jpg (602x430, 81K)

>mfw my ancestors were slave owning Barons.

Attached: 1471052222112.png (558x689, 408K)

my great grandpa owed slaves and he beat them everyday
>i love you jebediah smith

Attached: 1524085092196.png (225x225, 7K)

>boomers
Yes, but we now have a chance to redpill a lot of normies. Remember, they are here forever and this ride never ends.

Attached: jewish slave auction.jpg (296x235, 35K)

Am guessing my Family must of been poor or worked with the slaves... lol

>Great grandpa owned slaves
How old are you?

We are all niggers on the establishment plantation

least to the government

On my dad's side: German immigrants to Ohio. Mom's side: Midwest and West, mostly in Idaho. Little bit of [spoiler]Welsh[/spoiler].

Mostly in the UK and Spain. I know for a fact there is Native American in me as well

well hillary fucks niggers.

Hes in you now or later on tonight?

She a Diseased those so am not going to argue..

>blacks try to lord their ancestral slave status over me when I talk real race shit
>descended from a slave who worked on a sugar plantation in Puerto Rico

Attached: 1487050404754.gif (400x360, 666K)

Did you truly believe this was about revenge?
That by proving yourself innocent, you can stay the hand of the Goy?
No. I think you didn't.

Why would it change anything if your ancestor owned slave? Your ancestors most probably did worst shit than importing an African and making him their pokemon.

could italians own slaves?

It doesn't matter anyway since my family came in 1899

Turns out my family actually helped slaves by providing refuge on the underground rail road. As im sure you can relate, i was fucking pissed at my ancestors

> t. Democraps are da real raycists

They dont hate slave owners, they hate YOU white man. Wake the fuck up you dipshit. They are violently anti white, anti male, anti YOU. Yes, YOU specifically.

Their ideology has nothing to do with muh' slavery. Its merely a weapon they can wield against you, their ethnic enemy. If it turns against them it will get dissapeared and memory holed so fast it will make your head spin. They only use what works and as long as it keeps generating white guilt they will keep bashing you over the head with it.

And your shitty stupid post that fails to conceptualize that proves it.

You still think in their language. You still accept their moral premises. And as long as you fail to understand the why you will impotently cry about shit that doesnt matter and try to prostrate yourself on the spike pit trap of liberal bullshit. Until you realize that and reject it wholesale youll only ever be a slave.

Its okay to be white.

should pick up a free starbucks while the gettings good.

We are slave owners. We are the master race. The day will come when we shall put our slaves back into check.

youtu.be/RVVZKLTiqAU

Attached: 1526899475731.jpg (660x705, 71K)

Thank you sir. This is what it is in a nutshell. Quit looking into it and dismiss it as the shit it is.

>Not being proud of owning slaves

Go fuck yourself, kike

>200 mil "whites"
>30 mil niggers
Sure you need at least math PhD to understand the fraud.

My mother's side of the family came from Germany, Switzerland and N.Ireland after slavery ended in America, my Dad's side of the family is Scots-Irish and French, idk if his family owned slaves, I never met my dad though.

What's wrong with your family owning slaves? Mine owned slaves and I don't have a problem with it. They were using the best tools available at the time. Smart, if nothing else.

>family immigrated from Ireland before the Irish were even considered white

*Nigger used White Guilt!*
*It doesn't affect Potatofag...*

Attached: 1526568427820.jpg (773x554, 57K)

if your white you can't win. I know.

>minor admixture of injun.
meme

The non-Whites are setting us up to be slaughtered, you demonized an enemy before you make war with them. Make no mistake, blacks and mexicans really want to kill all Whites, and take America for their selves. They want to enslave our women.

Son, im from the south. We tried the "subhumans as slaves" thing. It doesnt work. A just, fair, and superior society does not associate with wild violent animals. There are only two possibilities. Option A, they rise up and consume you, see rhodesia, south africa (soontm) etc. Or Option B, they self empower and demand rights, at which point their push for equality gains momentum and becomes a never ending power dynamic struggle against literal fucking planet of the apes.

These are your two options. However, I REJECT the premise. A morally superior society would simply not associate with these people, as it is unjust to have a permanent underclass that can only agitate against their cohabitants. This is why nations exist.

No niggers, no shitskins, and especially no autoimmune disease known as jews.

This time i think ill pick my own fucking cotton, thank you very much.

>with a minor admixture of injun.
Maybe you fag.

>mfw some bitch gives me heat for being le ebil white male XD
I'm Eastern European. What kind of privilege do you think I have?

Attached: 1521901080130.jpg (395x373, 33K)

I'd only be pissed if my ancestors owned slaves because they'd be partly responsible for niggers being here in the first place

Doesn't matter, you're white. Stop pretending that you can reason with these people. They'll make up whatever bullshit they want.

How did anyone manage to make you give even a flittering fuck about what someone other than you did in the unchangeable past?

Allow me to rephrase, as long as the subhumans are still here, they shall be slaves. And they wont be here for long. As long as the non-Aryan exists, he offends, he offends his Aryan master with his very presence, he shall be a slave.

Attached: 1519373055657.png (900x540, 64K)

Am only trying researth my family because I wanted to see if we did or not. Also to Piss off my Sister inlaw. There Arabs libery. I know I fucked up.

Daily reminder the left uses "straight white male" the same way we use "nigger".

You are 2018's nigger. Thats how they view you. They will drain every last bit of use that can get out of you, and mass grave you and your kin.

Remember that when these people speak of you.

it's called collective guilt and guess what? ALL white people will be blamed and made to feel guilty for the Holocaust in 100 years.

I know that feel. Ancestors never owned slaves, and one of my ancestors actually fought to free the slaves, got captured, and spent a year getting starved in Andersonville Concentration Camp

Best part about that is None of my was apart of that.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (400x386, 41K)