HOW IT FEELS TO BE MISERABLE FAILURE AMERICANS. WASTED BILLIONS OF DOLLARS FOR NO RESULTS. LOL

Afghanistan’s stabilization efforts failed, US wasted billions – watchdog.

The United States wasted billions of dollars trying to stabilize fragile parts of Afghanistan from 2001-2017, a US government watchdog said in a report published Thursday.
The office of the Special Inspector for Afghanistan Reconstruction said that the US had set unrealistic expectations for itself after the invasion in 2001 and overestimated
its ability to build and reform government institutions, AFP reported.

“Despite some heroic efforts to stabilize insecure and contested areas in Afghanistan between 2002 and 2017,
the program mostly failed,” Special Inspector General John Sopko said in Washington.
“Opportunities for corruption and elite capture abounded, making many of those projects far more harmful than helpful,” according to the document.
It added that successes in stabilizing Afghan districts rarely lasted longer than the physical presence of coalition troops and civilians.

rt.com/newsline/427688-afghanistan-stabilization-efforts-failed/

HOW DO YOU FEEL NOW AMERICANS ABOUT YOUR INCOMPETENT GOVERNMENT WASTING BILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF YOUR TAX MONEY.

Attached: US in AFGANISTAN-TOTAL FAILURE .png (1024x550, 910K)

Other urls found in this thread:

afghanstudiescenter.org/2018/02/14/usa-repeating-vietnams-mistakes-in-afghanistan-says-greg-keeley/
amazon.com/dp/B006S3H9CU/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1
newsweek.com/us-losing-war-afghanistan-militants-take-more-land-tens-thousands-security-907491
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rt is a Russian controlled media org

>HOW DO YOU FEEL NOW AMERICANS ABOUT YOUR INCOMPETENT GOVERNMENT WASTING BILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF YOUR TAX MONEY.
So... it's just like any other day of the fucking week?

DAY OF BALKANIZATION SOON MY VPN IVAN BOT

>wasted billions
That's a matter of perspective. The (((right))) people made a fucking mint over this shit show.

The money was not wasted. The Afghani people now understand. The US have woken them. The money went to the red pill. They have Bombs and jets on their rugs.

It feels goddamn great.

looks like goyim tax payer money wisely invest to me.

Attached: Allahu Akbar my infidel friend.jpg (265x190, 8K)

The war in Afghanistan wasn't about stabilization. It was about mineral extraction, control of the opium trade, and creating a launch point for the eventual war with Iran.

But we got all that sweet, sweet heroin

the intended result was destabilization you bucking brainlet. Greater Israel project coupled with mass unhindered 3rd world migration has always been the goal.

>billions are (((wasted)))
sure, if you put it that way

Attached: 1488199431686.jpg (472x312, 18K)

Sniff my piss hole

Billions spent to kill sand niggers and wreck their countries is probably the least wasteful thing to government does.

‘USA Repeating Vietnam’s Mistakes In Afghanistan’, Says Greg Keeley
Former US Navy Veteran Greg Keeley, while writing for the Hill, has argued that the USA is repeating the same mistakes it committed in Vietnam.
Keeley also writes that the historical similarities with the Vietnam War are striking.
Below is Keeley’s full opinion piece:
afghanstudiescenter.org/2018/02/14/usa-repeating-vietnams-mistakes-in-afghanistan-says-greg-keeley/

Attached: THUMB-DOWN.png (457x480, 35K)

billions? nay, trillions wasted on anti terrorism.
have those trillions made you any safer?

Daily reminder that Canada and England are to blame for Afghanistan, not America

amazon.com/dp/B006S3H9CU/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

> control the water
> go fascist

How the fuck did the Muslims conquer Afghanistan? Oh yeah... by being dicks.

study mongol tactics, too.

That's the problem with the west. It thinks everyone is capable of thinking like a Western European white man.

They need to have more "empathy." Get in the shoes of these people. They respond to hardasses.

The Chinese would have already demolished all the mosques., damned the rivers, force people to move. Sent them to re-education camps.

Only a "machine god" with binary logic would be capable of conquering that land.

We made a mistake in thinking we could civilize genetically inferior people.

Seems to be a recurring theme

>doesn't even know what a primary or secondary source is
kys mongrellus

Show your stupid fucking commie leaf

Attached: fatfucks.jpg (275x183, 12K)

>WASTED BILLIONS OF DOLLARS FOR NO RESULTS

On the contrary, all the desired results have been achieved.

Attached: 8a3c38f098.png (320x257, 137K)

i dont see afghanistan on that map

Hey at least it didnt bankrupt us like it did you.

Ah yes, the advanced Coca-Cola civilization.

>billions
Try literal trillions, my dude. America spent a third of their entire current debt on that shithole. That's like 2 trillion Big Macs they could've eaten instead

Attached: 1486641220727.gif (538x572, 338K)

Lick my balls, shill

Which retarded "watchdog" organization was this? The US has tried to leave numerous times. Hell, that was one of Obama's campaign promises. It wasn't the US wanting to stay there to stabilize the country. It was Afghanistan asking us to stay there because the country was MORE stable (not "stabilized") with US forces there. I wouldn't expect RT to tell people that, though.

Reminder for the new fags: sage goes in every field.

Kill yourself shill rat.

What are those borders based on?

I'm an Amerimutt and I fought in Afghanistan, 11B.

It sucks realizing it was all for nothing, at least at the time I figured we were attacked so OEF was semi legit (even years later)

Now I know how Vietnam vets feel, but I don't regret fighting. I wouldn't have the perspective on life that I do now. That's life, you learn and grow

I enjoyed murdering shitskins, I'm not sorry.

YOU ARE STUPID.

That's an Iranic project
Why do you think they have been supporting the Kurds and pushing for the overthrow of the Iranian government and instill the MEK (funded by US and Saudis).

YOU ARE STUPID.

Decent sane level headed American detected.

newsweek.com/us-losing-war-afghanistan-militants-take-more-land-tens-thousands-security-907491

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2018-05-25_195148_www.newsweek.com.png (910x884, 484K)

I'm sure they enjoyed murdering American invaders as well.

D AND C NIGGERY

JEWS STARTED THE FIRE AND PRETEND TO BE WHITE AND BLAME IT ON YOU

Fuck Afghanistan AND globocucks.
Most of all, FUCK SHILLS

SHILL FLAG!!!!!!!
DISREGARD AND HIDE

>russia also failed to tame afghanistan

Kinda funny how both our governments went into Afghanistan for different reasons but the same goal, and both failed. For the record I never wanted to be involved with any of this shit. 9/11 is the catalyst for this, and there's more than enough evidence and lack of evidence to soundly think there was more going on there than Osama Bin Laden paying some dudes to learn how to fly planes and crash them into some buildings. I can't answer the who and the why, all I can do is look at what they've shown us, and deduce that they're hiding something.

i've spent a few years in asscrackistan
there is no way to claim winners there
the people are tribal and don't care about anyone outside their tribe.
they don't care if they have a government because sharia law
the best thing we can do is tuck our tail and leave like the russians did
even alexander couldn't conquer them, he just left soldiers to breed with them (that is why some afghans have green eyes)

>BILLIONS
Trillions
FTFU

YOU ARE STUPID.

Not sure what response you want.. We don't like our troops in the middle east but there seems to be some others in the public that do.

Probably worth the drugs, weapons, oil and human traffic trades.

The afghanistan efforts were meant to saturate the media so the operations in iraq where the real money was made were kept in the shadows.

so you're telling me US wasted billions of dollars to stabilize afghanistan in the hopes that this would de-stabilize a neighboring country by electing islamocommunists?

>oil
What oil?
hash oil?

I don't doubt you but can u give some examples of who came out on top financially from this war? Other than the obvious weapons manufacturers and such.

>different reasons
same reason, which was mineral extraction, just different methods.

True.

Why do Americans interfere so much worldwide? Shame on you, you are the ones who have killed tremendous numbers of non-military innocent people and ruined so many nations, meanwhile you have never experienced even air raids. Be aware how the US is a big bully that shouldn't be the police of the world and you should keep your big nose out of the rest of the world.

brainlets think afghanistan was about oil or opiates

Youre on a board with Americans who are over 16 and never got laid. It's not just their military that's a failure. It's their "men" too

taliban oil

ALLEGED reason.

Thanks, Obama

Attached: 00 73.jpg (1366x768, 171K)

the usa army loses another war lmao

yankee go home 2.0

what was it about? stopping jihadis from climbing around on monkey bars and shooting AKs?

>taliban oil
where is it ?

maybe it waz for those smooth round landscaping rocks
it is kind of cool that 10-15,000 feet there are smooth rocks from when those mountains were flat river bottoms

toppling the taliban government

which it did, and this led to the insurgency that is still ongoing

>RT

Attached: 1500667611106.jpg (3660x2440, 2.2M)

lmao this old meme how many Greeks with green eyes do you know? They're all swarthy shitskins

>rt
>talking shit about US failing in Afganistan
Top kek Ivan

Attached: dead ivans.png (153x355, 13K)

>>RT
YOU ARE STUPID.

>Afghanistan’s stabilization efforts failed, US wasted billions – watchdog.
>independent watchdog
>‘USA Repeating Vietnam’s Mistakes In Afghanistan’, Says Greg Keeley

YOU ARE VERY-VERY-VERY STUPID

You can thank your big friend Bin Laden for that. The one that came back to bite you. Remember him? Such a swell guy. You did good America. You did good.

I think the main priority is to keep control of the poppy fields, not stability.

Anyone here have
> Yfw you're zog controlling American government
Pasta ?

>YOU ARE STUPID.
NO U MEMEFLAG

Tl;dr it for us? How is it their fault?

FACT: You are a Russian disinfo agent.

china got the minerals
the poor white folks got the opium
the health insurance companies (eugenics boards) got the money