Man sent to prison for reading facts aloud in the UK

youtube.com/watch?v=tRt-iFANWKg

Is this the end of the UK, or can it be saved?

Attached: tommyrobinsonarrested.jpg (968x681, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KzWaPMtNeCk
youtube.com/watch?v=NX88Sb3rtQU
youtube.com/watch?v=usADINi17cI
foxnews.com/auto/2018/04/24/man-jailed-after-giving-middle-finger-to-speed-camera.html
youtube.com/watch?v=a6DJYLj3kBk
hooktube.com/watch?v=tRt-iFANWKg
thesecretbarrister.com/2018/05/25/what-has-happened-to-poor-tommy-robinson/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who cares, he's a faggot anyway

Part and parcel

I hope he gets fucked by a refugee while in prison. How ironic will that be

stop posting on here, bong, you might get arrested for inciting hatred.

So fuck. He's a zio shill, thats not even his real name

fpbp

Civics get hanged first come the day of the rope

good, he is a massive pussy if you have seen him in person

I hear the real reason is because he was recording inside of a court room without permission

He probably will, he is gonna be pretty lonely in prison

Hi Moshe

Hahahaha the ultimate state of shariatain

>gonna die in prison
she is a massive air headed fearmonger, about as articulate as a Kardashian

He needed a license for the naughty opinion he was probably carrying a butter knife too he’s a dangerous criminal.

God save his spleen

He had renewed his Free Speech license this really wouldn't have happened.

It takes fucking ten minutes online and a few details like your insurance number and address.

Are the bobbies all mindless drones? who arrests someone protesting rape-gangs?

Attached: EDL-and-Rabbi-500.jpg (500x375, 43K)

NOBODY cares!

>manlet gets lippy and wants to prove himself to the world

When the fuck will they learn? Hope he enjoys prison.

>Man sent to prison for reading facts aloud in the UK

NO. He was arrested because he was running after defendants asking them if they regret what they did while live streaming. This is obstruction of the judiciary procedure where everyone is considered innocent until proven guilty and that everyone has a right to a fair trial.

Stop spinning it as a free speech issue.

Attached: flinstone.jpg (645x729, 195K)

>Is this the end of the UK, or can it be saved?
It can still be saved, but you're not going to like how...

Attached: 2022.jpg (700x393, 93K)

isn't Tommy Robinson just another brain dead soccer hooligan?

i dont think any jew or black man will come to his defense.

What's up with Pajeets from UK posting on Jow Forums?

Haha suck it, fuck the queen.

t. Mahmood

>This is obstruction of the judiciary procedure where everyone is considered innocent until proven guilty and that everyone has a right to a fair trial.
So reporters can never report on any crime?

You are only innocent until proven guilty in the state's eyes. Citizens should be entitled to opinions. Unless your logic is that all Brits are state property?

BRITONS YOU SHOULD BE OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW IRL SHITPOSTING

TODAY IS THE DAY

>video thumbnail
I hope they throw away the key

They have nothing else to do. They are living a laid back NEET life off of British beta bux.

>she

They dont even know its happening since the courts literally banned the media from reporting on it.

niggers and jews- bad news
mulatto kike
Britain does have free speech issues though. Did you ever heard of the hate speech laws?

Can't stand this guy. He's likely controlled opposition.

>Subject of the Crown
>Not State property

Pick only one

>He's likely controlled opposition.
Doubtful.

Banned

OI YOU M8! STOP IN THE NAME OF THE QUEEN SHENIQUA THE IV! YOU HAVE A LOICENCE TO STOP?

Attached: -.jpg (224x532, 21K)

Yeah, who cares about people being put to jail for reporting on child rape. This shit we're in is because you don't care anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=KzWaPMtNeCk

>Watched the video
What the police did is fucking illegal.
What's going on?

He only cares because he want to protect Jews not rest

The controlled opposition never gets jailed.

Any proof for that? At least hes not a pussy, which stopped giving a fuck.

+
Is the UK going back looking for the stone age?

Attached: Sht.jpg (442x432, 73K)

good, hope the muslim run prisons are hard for him

You fascist.

Attached: 1526027493937.png (1381x1080, 538K)

The British government is a rogue regime. All officers of the crown should be killed on sight.

I can't stand listening to Lauren (((Loomer))) or looking at her dumb Jewish plastic face or her fake blonde hair

What a cunt..

at this point, everyone gets arrested in the uk

>DARK-SANGUINE ALERT - A MESSAGE FROM THE 1649TH BUREAU OF MEMETIC, INFORMATION AND CULTURAL WARFARE OF BRIT /POL CEREBRATE HIVEMIND

>In the early morning of 25.05.2018 Tommy Robinson was live streaming the court verdict of Islamic grooming gangs. This was reason enough for the police to silence him by intimidation and unlawful arrest!

>The UK is an Orwellian police state, addressing the problems is now an offence as our government no longer represents us, we the people are grossly offended and this type of persecution cannot be tolerated!

We the people must write to our MPs, elect those whom will represent us and most of all attend Speakers Corners on Sunday and other events across the UK!

>FIAT JUSTITIA RUAT CAELLUM - JUSTICE BE DONE THOUGH THE HEAVENS FALL

>MAY ALL THE POISONS THAT LURK IN THE MUD - HATCH OUT!

>youtube.com/watch?v=NX88Sb3rtQU

@everyone
BRACE YOURSELVES )4)4)ALL(7(7(- THE HEAVENS CRASH AND THUNDER WITH THE ANGRY, SOULS, MINDS, MOUTHS AND HEARTS OF THE OPPRESSED BRITISH PEOPLE
)4)4)WE(7(7( WILL HAVE JUSTICE FOR TOMMY

)4)4)WE(7(7( WILL HAVE JUSTICE

)4)4)WE(7(7( WILL MAKE THIS WRONG RIGHT

)4)4)WE(7(7( WILL NOT BE RULED BY TYRANTS

)4)4)WE(7(7( WILL NOT SUBMIT

)4)4)WE(7(7( WILL NOT LAY DOWN LIKE NAKED, SOULLESS BODIES

)4)4)WE(7(7( WILL NOT BE URINATED UPON BY THE ESTABLISHMENT

)4)4)WE(7(7( WILL NOT SUCCUMB TO THIS EVIL

)4)4)WE(7(7( WILL NOT SAY ''THANK YOU, MASTER!''

)4)4)WE(7(7( WILL NOT GIVE IN TO FATALISM

)4)4)WE(7(7( WILL NOT GIVE IN TO DEFEATISM

)4)4)WE(7(7( WILL NOT GIVE IN TO APATHY

)4)4)WE(7(7( WILL RETAKE THIS NATION FROM THOSE WHO WANT US DEAD AND SILENT

>youtube.com/watch?v=usADINi17cI

THIS IS A BREAKING MESSAGE FROM THE 1649TH BUREAU OF MEMETIC, INFORMATION AND CULTURAL WARFARE OF BRIT /POL

Attached: 1457465485882.gif (942x942, 73K)

Lauren Southern and Laura Loomer are two different people. Am I being baited?

I read some cool 18th century Anglo philosophy for Uni. It look like they threw all their classic thought and principles to the garbage.
Britbongs have became castrated, brainless, domesticated animals controlled by oligarchs deprived of any values.

The people of Britain can't let him die in prison or they will be lost. Something must be done.

Attached: 1524692765425.jpg (640x717, 38K)

Attached: zow03x0e9jjz.jpg (3118x1885, 387K)

>she

You are very ignorant user.

Law should be respected and followed.
The officers and the jury did something illegal and disgusting, they should be fired and sued.

paki detected

The man in pic related got 8 months for pic related. London has fallen. My heart is with every bong.

foxnews.com/auto/2018/04/24/man-jailed-after-giving-middle-finger-to-speed-camera.html

Attached: rangerover.jpg (931x524, 57K)

+
If this doesn't happen, it means a world-wide recognized, active corruption in the UK, is stated as fact.

Very surprised the British haven't initiated a revolution against their government yet.

>Breitbart forced to delete their story about this

it looks like there is a legal superinjunction on the press to prevent them from talking about this

>write to our mps
yeah good luck with that. You'll probably want to take a page from the french, if you catch my drift.

>or they will be lost.
that ship sailed m8

If he's not controlled opposition, he's at the very least a useful idiot. On numerous occasions he's been a provocateur and that type of behavior doesn't help his cause at all.
If he is controlled, then him being arrested is all a show used to further hammer down that this "movement" is a lost cause, by the powers that be.
I think that the whole arrest of that Hitler dog guy was the same.

>a fucking leaf
nice try, /leftypol/

He's a football hoolie/builder mate, sure he's made some questionable (and even laughable: joining quilliam) choices but he's done, risked and sacrificed more for his people, culture and country than (likely) anybody on here. I applaud him for that, and am convinced that if there were many more like him in Europe, the continent wouldn't be in the state it's in.

you make a persuasive argument merchant.

They tried speed cameras in my state but we kept putting post its notes and silly string on them.

Tommy is 5'6

manlets proving to be the most important race once again

>Full video
>youtube.com/watch?v=a6DJYLj3kBk
Watching this video, at first, i thought he was the aggressor, until his interactions ended with "attacks" and unethical views expressed from the opposing side and also 95% of the video is him talking calmly and ethically on camera by himself.

Get back to shooting mudslimes in Kashmir that's all you are good for.

Attached: 1525028727727.jpg (1858x2429, 1.49M)

There's a difference between controlled oppo and a puppet. The fact that he shills so hard for Israel is a massive red flag.

>When you mock people for their retarded views and they don't even realize it and instead take your sarcasm literally.

Honestly if you were forced to live (with wife and children) in a middle eastern country, wouldn't it be israel?

Smartly said.
He's using their religious dogma to expose.

You cheeky monkey.

cant believe this is fookin 'appenin. fook sake are Tommeh was a propa lad 'e woz and a rite unit too, fookin was the last defense between us 'nd da muslamic ray gans.

he propa told it how it is like, mate, he wernt afraid of no fookin muslamic he fought 'em he did he was one of da last fookin lads brave enuff to stand up to da pakis

pakis gonna kill 'im they are, can we get mo salah to ask 'em not too?
fook sake.
am absolute fookin disgrace
gon 'ave a kebab tonight, me. after hearin' this fookin bad news gonna need a large chicken doner from Ahmed down toon.

Attached: 1521386012452.png (866x900, 102K)

We don't bow down to anybody, you Christian pig.

Attached: 1503166692083.gif (320x180, 1.25M)

Personally I would pick Jordan.

>1 post by this ID
gee, so desperate of views
hooktube.com/watch?v=tRt-iFANWKg

You bow down literally to your god Allah.

Read this you thick cunts

thesecretbarrister.com/2018/05/25/what-has-happened-to-poor-tommy-robinson/

Attached: 402014288_univ_lsr_xl.jpg (1200x600, 117K)

>5 coppers to arrest a man reading
>no response to white callers

You know, I used to think that V for Vendetta was a silly movie and that 1984 was likewise dystopian
Who knew they were prophetic
Who else but brits would look at the clear-cut villains and say 'You know what? Those chaps have some jolly-good ideas"

>just sarcasm, goys!

Attached: tommy robinson Jewish 4.png (611x559, 378K)

Alex pls.

You should probably worry about the ~150 million non whites in the US first lmao

You're next

Attached: Jordan Peterson.jpg (839x816, 85K)

No, Jews are assholes to gentiles. Have you ever seen clips on youtube of Gentiles in Israel walking around? They get harassed and some get assaulted. Plus I fucking hate Jews.
So to answer your question If I had to live anywhere in the middle east I'd pick Iraq before Israel gave us that 'intelligence' alleging they had nukes.
Better answer: I wouldn't go anywhere near those godforsaken shitholes, especially Israel!

They've sent MPs to prison for quoting Winston Churchill. WHY DOES THIS SURPRISE ANYBODY, INGSOC ISN'T NEWS ANY MORE

but were they hate facts?

Just got here and wanted to warn you all the kikes are pushing/inciting violence.
Careful lads.

I seriously want to fucking know whether or not british police know how messed up it is to give someone 8 months for giving a middle finger... Like what the fuck?

Considering Britain is traditionally a totalitarian country, this is perfectly normal.

The only thing silly about that movie is that the military stood down. Just one pvt slips, maybe he's already on anti depressants, just one slip of the trigger finger and then they all fire and that mob is wasted. The actual Civil War breaks out the next day and then some second rate neighbor country comes in and cleans up, annexes some border territory makes a few deals and then they control the natural assets from outside the country. Tree of liberty and what not.

I guess the only other silly part is that it hasn't happened already

I wonder if Ezra knew the kind of cultural movement he's spark by bringing all these people to prominence, if he'd still have started Rebel.

Attached: ezra-levant-1.png (1000x750, 1.1M)

When will Robinson begin his prison sentence?