Harvey’s books

Can anyone figure out which books Harvey is carrying? Simply curious because I’m sure they’re not random.

Attached: E4F260AC-E2A3-474F-AEAE-34219753A248.png (750x1334, 3.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Elia-Kazan-Biography-Richard-Schickel-ebook/dp/B004S32MQK/
nydailynews.com/news/national/books-harvey-weinstein-carrying-turned-article-1.4009330
youtube.com/watch?v=cE6vfczl7fo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

probs just summot jewy lol

>"How to not get raped in prison"
>"Im sorry" - Shlomo's guide to "real" apologies"
>"6 million Jews died, therefore I'm innocent"

Something Wonderful: Rodgers and Hammerstein’s Broadway Revolution by Todd S Purdum

Elia Kazan: A Biography by Richard Schickel

not sure on third

Is there a practical reason for this or is it to send some sort of statement about his predicament? Would it be in case he wasn't released on bail so he would have reading material?

Shlomo’s Guide To Hoodwinking The Good Goy, 76th edition

It's a statement. One is
>Elia Kazan: A Biography by Richard Schickel
A communist Hollywood director who flipped to McCarthy and ratted out many communists.

>not sure on third
All the pussies i've fucked: A mystery thriller by H.Weinstein

double. reported.

Good work. First book confirmed.

amazon.com/Elia-Kazan-Biography-Richard-Schickel-ebook/dp/B004S32MQK/

Attached: 2018-05-25_10-05-22.png (1002x520, 740K)

These are the two books according to NY Daily News:
nydailynews.com/news/national/books-harvey-weinstein-carrying-turned-article-1.4009330

Attached: K4ONYX3AEINHTDDLNIREB53F3U.jpg (1400x1047, 179K)

>Mein Kampf
>C++ Primer
>Silmarillion

Those are not even same backtexts lol

That's bullshit but I believe it

You're fucking retarded

patrician

Weinstein is clearly making a statement here. Elia Kazan ratted out his fellow Hollywood commies during the McCarthy era.

the first two you have correctly the third one you don't know because it's leather bound journal style, the kind you would keep names in if you were to say take part in a satanic child trafficking sex cult that you wanted to turn over to the NYPD...

Let's get this straight dumnfucks, Harvey Weinstein, depite being Jewish, is behind some of the greatest movies made, including Lord Of The Rings

Yeah man I made this thread already
The answer is this

Harvey is gonna fuck them all
He's got the dirt on everybody
This was his plan all along
>arrest me?
>fine
>you are all going down with me

Pizzagate fucks on suicide watch

book about guys who pioneered serious musicals.
book about guy who turned in prominent communists
3rd looks like a journal or notebook - everybody he's about to fuck over?

Shut it down

Gave me a good laugh, have a good day Finn.

>Richard Shickel

Attached: 1527011654890.jpg (369x387, 35K)

why those are three translations of the king James bible me boy.

youtube.com/watch?v=cE6vfczl7fo

how can you be this autistic? I am impressed

He's saying, make this go away or I turn state's evidence.
>if they find out I rape children, they find out you eat children.
So greasy makes me sick.

Attached: 1527147221340.jpg (984x550, 177K)

Kill them all!

Attached: 1526747961602m.jpg (1024x638, 59K)

3rd book looks like a bible to me

What is the point of this image?

He likely inserted his adult size errect penis into that kid and possibly killed him afterwards. This is him bragging about it.

why doesn't he man up and spill the beans on the lucifarianism, murder, cannibalism, pedophilia and rape that these pieces of shit engage in?

Or he could be referring to the cheese pizza he ate at Comet Ping Pong. Occam's razor etc.

The most important one was a biography about Elia Kazan, a famous commie filmmaker who turned on his fellow communists and gave their names to the government.

>Kazan's career was upended amid the Red Scare during the Hollywood blacklist in the early 50s. For nearly two years during the Great Depression, Kazan had been a member of the American Communist Party in New York.

>The testimony he delivered before the House Committee on UnAmerican Activities remains controversial today, though his body of work is still celebrated as among the best of all time.

>The Committee in April 1952 called on the director to identify Communists. Kazan initially refused but eventually provided the names of eight former members of the Group Theater. While most of them had already been identified, Kazan's decision to testify cost him many connections within the film industry, including with playwright Arthur Miller.

The guy was seen as being evil for a long time for giving up names to the point where that outshone everything else he'd ever done in his life and career. It wasn't a coincidence Weinstein was carrying it.

he's clearly reffering to the kid as cheesepizza, not even cryptically

>They rape and eat children.
Harvey /Clinton/podestas/alefantis
>holly -wood is burning.

Attached: 1526746932316.png (571x629, 387K)

Because he'd have to admit to his own moral failings for being involved in such things, which is impossible since he's a superior being in his own mind.

More suicide and false flags on the horizon. Cant let Normans know holly jew is molesting its child actors. Cant tell them that over 83 children go missing an hour, most are sacrifices. Cant tell them we have breeding centers for this exact purpose.
>I pray each night these children are avenged.

Attached: 1526744537480m.jpg (1024x395, 85K)

maybe he'll strike a deal

none of that stuff will be mentioned though

>C++ Primer
needs more autism desu

if he was in israel he could have said he raped those women cuz he thought otherwise his life would be in danger and they would have set him free, not joking