Project "islam back in the desert"

IMPORTANT
The clock is tick tocking there are more and more goatfuckers each year in the west and they live as parasites. So what we can do about that in legal "humane" way to get rid of these fuckers? I present you project "islam back to the desert" it focuses on the real facts that more and more jews leaving west to israel becouse of fear for their safety. We should use this situation and act fast. We should write petition , and other shit starting #savejews and any imaginible thing to get goverment atentions! This is first stage the second stage comes if goverment ignores and does not take action againts islam its time to call goverment antisemitic and pressure goverment with these slogans to take action. The help from based jews who loves europe in this project would be very gratefull.
Its a best thing Jow Forums can do right now please be active heroes and not passive faggots wathing west burning

Attached: stock-photo-image-of-proudly-knight-who-is-sitting-on-the-chair-and-holding-his-hatchet-134457449.jp (433x470, 44K)

Tell you the truth Goyim: I'm happy for you.

All of you will finally have the population that represents your values.

These "values" was set by liberals

islam is based

checked

My lord its brilliant

Attached: 1523416678503.jpg (259x194, 13K)

>your values
>your
>values
premium bait

The Middle East or I suppose it's way of life already conquered Europe through Christianity.

Attached: Jesus Christ.jpg (634x896, 110K)

Straight from the Quran and early Islamic sources

Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah's Apostle said, "You should listen to and obey, your ruler even if he was an Ethiopian (black) slave whose head looks like a raisin."
Sahih Bukhari 9:89:256

Qur'an 39:60
And on the day of resurrection you shall see those who lied against Allah; their faces shall be blackened. Is there not in hell an abode for the proud?

Ishaq:243 “I heard the Apostle say: ‘Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal!’ He was a black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks…. Allah sent down concerning him: ‘To those who annoy the Prophet there is a painful doom.” [9:61] “Gabriel came to Muhammad and said, ‘If a black man comes to you his heart is more gross than a donkey’s.’”

Al-Tirmidhi Hadith - 38
Narrated AbudDarda'
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: Allah created Adam when He had to create him and He struck his right shoulder and there emitted from it white offspring as if they were white ants. He struck his left shoulder and there emitted from it the black offspring as if they were charcoal. He then said (to those who had been emitted) from the right (shoulder): For Paradise and I do not mind. Then He said to those (who had been emitted) from his left shoulder: They are for Hell and I do not mind.

Attached: download.jpg (369x474, 91K)

Thats why we cant give a chance for another abramaic religion to spread in the west

Abrahamic religions are the most inflectional/powerful religions to have ever braced mankind. The world is ruled by Semites , stay mad bitch.

Attached: download.jpg (496x279, 28K)

They come to the west cause we basically give them free shit and punishing browns for crimes is EBIL RAYCISS NAZI REE
I prefer Operation: Talmudistan. We must expose Der Juden's true nature to the normieright

Attached: Eurofag religion.jpg (1034x732, 428K)

You rule shit jidf faggot, semitic religions belong in the desert anyone who believes them outside desert is shizophrenic

Im surprised, non-country flags don't tend to defend Christianity. Thanks mane

Maybe that explains the fsct that most jews are shizophrenics

No hes jidf zionist, look at his first post

he says as he badly misspells words

Attached: lietuvis.png (679x148, 20K)

Keep telling yourself that dick head, your words are meaningless and half the world praises/worships a God of Semitic origin.

Attached: occult science..jpg (1374x1374, 806K)

First post id: Lg4XkCh9
Ancaps id: JAEuuKDX
pagans keep proving to be retards

>Calls me schizophrenic
>No punctuation

Attached: download.png (645x729, 116K)

>hets irritaded by no punctuatiom
Here you go . Shizo ... .. Lots of punctuation ..!. For you

Fuck you race traitor. Islam is evil and demonic, degenerate and perverse, tyrannical and oppressive. Woe to those who call evil good, and good, evil

Im fine with Islam personally, that shit just needs to stay in the Middle East. And be Shia cause its the Sunnis who tend to be spergy.

send christcucks back to their middle-east shithole too. kikes, cucks and adbools can all live together in israel

Also you cant preach religion which is against constitution. Islam and judaism is agaimt constitution rights.

Attached: Pajeets mom.jpg (1024x1024, 510K)

Devas/dievas with us long lost brother

Attached: im beginning to think baltfags are subhuman.png (1075x428, 60K)

10x better than all kikes, christcucks and abdools put together

It can if it isnoreaching against law. Lurk more

Attached: Slav-e.png (645x729, 82K)

Nice auto portret you have here

Pic related

Attached: HP Lovecraft quote.jpg (978x1024, 209K)

I think instead, you should go back to school. You obviously do not know how to spell or type.

>Projecting a Freudian slip

Attached: download.png (601x508, 114K)

your lot fought christcuckry very hard, hail to Gediminas

Reminder that the term "islamophobia" was invented by jews.

Attached: islamophobia.jpg (1750x3115, 975K)

>lovecraft
butthurt incel mama's boy

islam is not a religion
islam is a parasitic political system

Attached: Dead Hindoo.jpg (706x467, 104K)

Its not my first and not my second language , but realy if you dont understand what i write maybe you should go back to class, or i can translate if you dont have capability to understand word with some minor errors which i wrote.

But were the assertions he made false?

Attached: Hindoo tradition.jpg (624x351, 45K)

islam is a totalitarian political system with codified law (sharia), financial law (islamic finance/banking), and religious elements, ALL working together to force submission upon muslims as well as non-muslims.

Thanks , thats impresive thst you know not many people know lithuania history

Attached: The life of a Hindoo.jpg (2048x1365, 665K)

Attached: Hindoo man living the life.jpg (620x400, 71K)

Attached: Hindoo 33.jpg (960x540, 72K)

Attached: Hindoo life.jpg (1024x768, 252K)

Hungary saw a decrease in asylum applications in 2017, with 3,035 asylum seekers registered in the first ten months of the year, compared to more than 26,000 during the same period in 2016, according to UNHCR. Most asylum seekers in 2017 came from Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria.

A March law allows for automatic detention of all asylum seekers, including children over 14 years, in two transit zones at Hungary’s border with Serbia for the entire duration of the asylum procedure. Coupled with recent restrictive amendments to the asylum law, which bar asylum seekers from meaningful access to the asylum procedure, authorities limited daily entry of asylum seekers to 20, leaving thousands stranded in Serbia in poor conditions.

In September, UN High Commissioner for Refugees Filippo Grande called on Hungary to improve access for people seeking asylum, and to dismantle the transit zones at the borders.

The construction of a second line of fencing on Hungary’s border with Serbia in April, and violent and other pushbacks of asylum seekers at the border also contributed to the significant drop in arrivals.

By mid-November, there were 455 asylum seekers detained in the two transit zones, including 243 children, among them 19 unaccompanied children, according to UNHCR.

The government engaged in a campaign to discredit civil society organizations, particularly those funded by philanthropist George Soros, describing them as foreign paid traitors, to smear Soros himself.

In February, the UN special rapporteur on the situation of human rights defenders raised concerns about the government’s continued stigmatization of human rights defenders.

Attached: Hindo cuntry.jpg (590x393, 73K)

In April, the government passed a law forcing all civil society organizations receiving more than US$27,000 per annum in foreign funding to register with authorities as foreign funded, and to report that fact on all published materials. Failure to comply results in a fine and could ultimately mean deregistration. To date, over 200 organizations have declined to register, while 20 complied.

A group of 23 organizations, including prominent human rights organizations, filed a complaint to the constitutional court in August, challenging the law. The EU Commission started infringement proceedings against Hungary in April as a result of the law.

Also in April, parliament adopted a law targeting the Central European University in Budapest, introducing requirements that would make its operations in Hungary impossible, and undermine academic freedom. The law triggered protests in Budapest and drew significant international criticism, including from the US Department of State and the European Commission, which also initiated infringement proceedings against Hungary.

In May, the European Parliament adopted a resolution characterizing the human rights situation as one that risked breaching EU values and calling for action under article 7 of the EU treaty.

Many media outlets are under state control or owned by people with close ties to the government. In September, pro-government online publication 888.hu published a list with names of eight journalists, accusing them of pursuing a foreign agenda sponsored by Soros.

Roma continued to face discrimination in housing, education, and public health care. In May, the European Commission launched infringement proceedings against Hungary for on-going discrimination of Roma children in education.

The UN Working Group on the issue of discrimination against women in law and in practice highlighted domestic violence in Hungary in a report to the Human Rights Council in June, and urged authorities to ratify the Istanbul Convention and improve training for law enforcement officials.

In June, the appeals court in Budapest ordered the retrial of a Syrian man sentenced in November 2016 to 10 years in prison for terrorism, for throwing stones during 2015 clashes between Hungarian security forces and migrants and asylum seekers at the Serbian-Hungarian border.

Attached: Hindoo boy praising shiva.jpg (474x316, 37K)

Attached: Hindoo lifestyle.jpg (1920x1080, 216K)

They want to break hungary so hard

Attached: Hindoo worship.jpg (600x399, 122K)

Attached: Pajeets mom aiding digestion.jpg (2000x1000, 281K)

I know plenty of Europeans who can speak English perfectly fine. You have no excuse for:
1. Being a brainlet spelling wise
2. Not knowing how the fuck to type properly
>hets
>irritaded
>shizo
>punctuatiom
>agaimt
>isnoreaching
Reaching? Also the space bar is the largest key on a keyboard.
>portret
>Thanks ,
>putting a space between thanks and a comma
>realy
>Can't even see that the Ancap does not have the Israel flag AND has an ID different from the Talmudistani
>shizophrenic
>fsct
This proves that you lack basic spelling and basic typing skills.
Absolute state of Prozacistanis.

Attached: vargtard.jpg (567x448, 70K)

Attached: Day inthe life of a Hindoo.jpg (1024x655, 92K)

Of course.
They don't accept "NO" for an answer.

Attached: Marrakesh Political Declaration resize.jpg (1000x9800, 2.17M)

Well i guess Jow Forums is dead and now full of faggots, jidfs, antifa cucks pol will never be great again like in old times.

Attached: The world is your toilet.jpg (620x376, 47K)

OPs on this board is becoming more and more irrelevant because the issues we face need more than bunch of autists on the internet, we need men on the ground.

In fact, both could be combined. Launching an operation that needs people to be actively doing some irl as well as internet, that way we can make a significant change.

Yea but also we cant use this site effectivly anymore becouse antifa, jidf always reading the plans, just like in tread with starbucks some cuck imideatly snitched pol out

Attached: atsisiųsti.jpg (267x189, 4K)

>1000x9800 pixels
put your glasses on

Itw low qualitybfor me for some reason maybe becouse im using mobile

Attached: 1281_7007d3.jpg (272x272, 10K)

>Choosing one cancer over another
Good try, you almost got us Shlomo.

Attached: E4C95DF6-B9B3-4FCF-8B5B-340F4CB52735.gif (450x450, 776K)

Always remember

Attached: 39AB4D3F-181C-4D44-81CA-CABCAEC899BE.jpg (480x360, 53K)

NEW /SWEG/!!!

One cancer at the time burger , you cant treat both at the same time. And maybe you have beter idea?

Such is the price of consumerism, materialism, capitalism, secularism, and positivism.

Of course I already have a better idea. One that’s already been proven to work instead of choosing to support the kikes who caused the Muslim problem in the first place.

Attached: 5D2193FE-BFC9-406E-B365-070341E4627B.gif (870x350, 3.76M)

fpjp

Im not saying suporting kikes but using this situation with kikes to influence politics.
> genocide everyone
and get nuked for crimes against humanity ,not smart

(((your values))) try harder Shlomo...

you know it is radicals and a lot of it is bull shit in that image?

you anarchist some times seam most craziest of them all. that there is throw generations made unified world power in shadows and mack there sines accrues the world to show they exists and still be unified for this grand scam to rule the world

Attached: iWKad22.jpg (1440x1080, 90K)

Islam, like Christianity, is a Jewish religion.

Exactly, Confederate-bro

This.

Both belong in the desert.

>Islam
>A religion
>Political system with law aka what religions have, financial law aka what even Christianity has, and
>religious elements

I love how you continue to prove my point, you even posted that image